Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
The Spiny Serpent [Closed ~ Not Hiring] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:27 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

William Dante Nott the Third

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

He had met Roi's ferocity head on, not so much as an inkling of worry had penetrated past his features, but an ablaze of insult had reflected brightly off of his honey golden hues. Still, now that he sat burning under that gaze, he couldn't help but fidget in discomfort. Even in Woil's body, there was something discerning about the way that the ancient spirit was growing in strength, and rapidly at that compared to the beginning of their First Year. Tay couldn't sit still because of it.

"I thought you of all people would see the benefits to this, Roi, of course I'm here to help you, for bloody hell,

"I remember him from wanted posters, he won't last long, I can assure you that. And when he's ripped from what he's worked so hard for, it will be just as easy for you to snatch it right from under everybody's noses,

"And none would be the wiser."
Now, it was his turn to sit with a pompous smirk on his lips. Truly, he should have been more conflicted with the sudden lack of trust, but, he's come to understand that in the game of thrones, you win.. or you die, there is no middle ground.

[[[[Watched Game of Thrones earlier, couldn't help but to add the little quote in there! xD ]]]]]
╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:36 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
"Tch!" Roi said turning away from Tay his robes bellowing from the force. He walked around the room thinking. The boy was right of course, but being as proud as Roi was, he wouldn't admit it. He was still angry at him, so he gave him his next orders. "Still, after what happened today, I don't want you doing anything without my consent. Wouldn't want you to betray me or Lord Xilan now would we?." He said turning to look at Tay, once again attempting to crush his will under his intense glare. If it wasn't for the fact that he was in a child's body he would curse this boys will into nothing. Make him the perfect servant, oh well, he'd have to try something else.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:38 am

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

The curiosity seeped through, it couldn't be denied as his eyes of fierce gold followed Roi back and forth around the path that was likely to leave a burnt trail if he continued the same path for much longer. When the depth of truth had finally fired down on Tay like blazing stars, he frowned. He wasn't sure why, but he had never felt more at one with himself, with the monster that dwelled within him, waiting for its chance to pout. He could never be himself around anyone but Roi, and he didn't want that to end. "Fine, that won't be a problem." His consent was quick, and spat out in one venemous breath. He didn't like being mistrusted, but being who they were, mistrust would be the wisest option at this point so early on in the game.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi moved his hosts body around the room, continuing on his path. He continued to think, so much trouble, it was hard to work with. Still he had to sow his web, he had to catch as much unsuspecting prey in it as he can. Tay had to become more tangled up then he was. That much Roi knew. Then he had to spread his webs so far out, even ensnare Lord X, if it was possible. He raised Woil's hands to his chin thinking. He had blinded himself in his own greed back there, he had to punish himself for that. He continued to walk around the room thinking hard. Soon he had forgotten that Tay was in the room as he began to talk in another language, the same language Yia and Woil knew. He continued to talk to himself as he continued to pace. When he finally stopped pacing he sat down and sighed. He looked at Tay as he finally said to the boy, "Well he gave us our orders. Take over the school, ties into exactly what I was planning." He leaned back in the chair as he let out a deep breathe. "Of course, we'll need your cousin for that."
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:07 am

First year, Slytherin

User Image

User Image

Eyes of ever-gold veered around the room as he watched Roi shift from one side to the next, Tay hadn't noticed until now with this estranged gasp of breath that he had hadn't stiffled an ounce of oxygen into his lungs. He wasn't sure why. An impending doom seemed to broaden on his shoulders, and the rounded aspects of his cheeks had seemed sullen and sunken in in the way that the light had struck his features. "Something isn't right, I haven't heard from Blaire all summer....

"We might want to think of expanding our reach without him, maybe the upcoming first years could prove to be of use to us."
Tay proposed, his idle thoughts had drifted to his cousin, and his aunt and uncle. It had been far too long since he's heard word from them, it was starting to irritate him.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries:
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image
___________________,,-'{ Arthur Zeek Doyle Findeler III }'-,,___________________
[ Slytherin-Alumni ; Unspeakable ]

[Enter from Knockturn Alley Streets -> Knockturn Alley]

Eventually Zeek found himself at the threshold of the simple storefront. Inconspicuous didn't quite describe the Spiny Serpant. Dilapitated, maybe even condemned, came to mind, but then again it wasn't as if he expected many to stray from the dreary theme the area as a whole possessed. An unmarked entrance done a rundown alleyway; it suited Nott well. He wondered what had become of man since Julia's funeral; this shop was a suprise in itself; Arthur questioned it's authenticity immediately.

He pushed the door open slowly, walking into the dust-fogged, poorly lit showroom. Novelties, oddities, the occult; how is it that a man Zeek so loathed would create a space so full of intrigue and mystery? It was ironic to no ends that a space so catered to his interests would be owned and run by that lunatic. Zeek moved slowly but sure-footed through the store, examining each enchanted object and cursed accessory as he passed. In another life, he might have seen himself working in a place like this; but things rarely go as people want them. He chose other outlets for his curiosity and those outlets turned his world upside down and made him a slave to his own darkness. Zeek stopped before a worn and unoccupied wooden desk at the end of the room.

Dossiers and apparently debunked psuedo-relics scattered the desktop but no sign of the proprietor. He lifted an amulet off the desk, examining it closely; he felt a sort of euphoria sweep his body. The sensation robbed him of clear vison and crisp sound as his senses seemed to waver all at once. His body seemed lighter, but for one glaring discrepency; his hand clamped tightly around the amulet seemed heavy and tingling with a pins and needles twinge. He realized immediately the gag...

"Hmm.. Confundus, clever but certainly not clever enough." Arthur mumbled as he put the object back on the desk, mentally pondering what sort of reaction Remy bestowed on the poor fool who left this with him; it was a fake, as Remy no doubt knew. This artifact would never sell, and some shmuck probably already paid dearly for the deception. Zeek released a smirk as he turned away from the desk and made for the door; no sense in waiting around for Nott. He heard voices upstairs; whether Nott was up there or not, he assumed it a private affair and took the uncommon course of action by not prying any deeper into the comings and goings of the establishment. Better to approach the man under a buisiness pretense, after all.

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:05 pm
That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there
And I know the way I left wasn't fair

I didn't want to be around just to bring you down

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

The whirl of poisonous thoughts did little to soothe his soul as he glided on the winds until he reached his store, but he wasn’t there, not all of him. The frigid mask had melted away into nothing; a remnant of shattered dreams was all that was left behind. Krina was one perplex obscurity that he would never hope to diffuse. It’s not like he hadn’t tried, there once was a time where he believed that the two twisted souls could find peace within the broken shards of one another. Careful, as to never p***k fingers with the wounds of the past still heavy with the clotted flow of blood trickling past careful incisions that she had left behind. All at once, it was as if he was but a boy again, frail and supine.

Heavy digits pushed the door of his shop open, and the surprise had been plastered on his face to see yet another ghost of his past, Arthur. This time, Remington couldn’t restrain the pressing sigh as it fell past his lips like a bomb threatening to blow. ”Merlin, will the world not stop until I’m dead?” He muttered under his breath as he fully entered his shop and eyed the broken shards of glass where the medieval shackles had once been. Krina. He didn’t have the time to dwell on her, as flooding images of Julia, Emilia, and Krina all brought forth bitter memories to wring him dry.

Eyes of imperious gold and scrutinizing green traced fresh creases of worry to line the face of his longtime rival, how time truly does fly. Though Arthur was much older now than their last encounter, he hadn’t changed at all, though perhaps grayer in certain aspects.

”Well, well.” Remington donned a malicious smirk as he crept through the store to block off Arthur’s escape, and hadn’t at all seemed to acknowledge the bout of rhetoric afore mentioned ”How long has it been? Not long enough, I believe.” With that cool façade gliding over his tongue, ensnaring around Arthur with careful poise and command, it was too easy to fall victim to its endearing entrapment if one wasn’t accustomed to his skill. ”Though I do suppose you’re here for more than pleasantries, aren’t you?” He jabbed, always hasty to try and smoke his prey out of their hideout before an escape can be plotted.

╔══════════════╗
Desires: Just a break..
╚══════════════╝

I'm not a hero but don't think I didn't care

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image
___________________,,-'{ Arthur Zeek Doyle Findeler III }'-,,___________________

[Enter from Knockturn Alley Streets -> Knockturn Alley]

Zeek's ridged expression didn't waver in the slightest as Nott showed himself. He returned the smug grin with a piercing stare. Memories of his childhood, and a student, nearly finished with his tenure at Hogwarts, who found pleasure in the subjegation of a certain first-year, flooded his mind; he still remembered how intimidating it had been cowering beneath his shadow, but that could sow no defeat in Zeek's resolve. He enjoyed the peace of his remaining five years at Hogwarts, and flourished to emmerge greater as an adult, as far as he believed anyways. It was why now, after all the built up hostility and everything that had occured, he could stand before this joker, this spoiled clown, with an unflinching and unphased glare. None of it mattered anymore.

"Pleasantries indeed... " He returned flattly, shrugging off before stepping aside and looking back towards the shop, feigning a kindled interest in the items at large.

"It truly is a -- quant, little shop, Nott. Though, I would think this line of work beneath you." He remarked before continuing further within, taking an innocuous glance at the room at large, his back to Nott, before piveting about to face Remy again.
"But -- I suppose..." He continued releasing a smug sigh. "... it might provide a man with ample down time. -- Just who was that you were talking to in the streets only moments ago?"
He let the last words to roll off his tongue like molten flame, piercing to the core; stoking a flame was would surely burn away the mask he wore this moment, the part he would play; prophecies aren't delivered on a whim, and Zeek could risk no danger to his standing in the Ministry or to giving too much light to his task at large. His job was to seek information, for what ever purpose the Department of Mysteries had for that information; it wasn't his job to know, but to act; and acting blindly was his best defence as an Unspeakable.

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:23 am

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Remington was a monster of a man, the way he glided so callously over thinned ice only meant one thing: he didn’t care. But that was only half of the truth. Remington paid too close attention to the way others viewed him, but he was so reckless, it was as if he wanted the world to know that he was nothing more than a snake in the grass. Tongue slit and forked so precariously, orbs of a glowing golden yellow permeated through the darkness of the establishment as he slithered forward, gliding on the wind that wasn’t there with an ethereal grace unknown to man. The beast snaked along as though he were on chains, every motion seemed weighed down by an impending force, it even seemed to crush down on his shoulders making him slouch. The lingering effects left behind by the, for now, forgotten ghost of his past. Demon.

Demon of his past.

”Most would think so, would they not?” He agreed, the muse of words shot forward like venom, ready to burn. ”Mayhaps that is exactly why I own this shop.” Remington suggested with indefinite poise, clearly pronouncing the mystery of his motives with that smirk laced upon poisonous lips.

But when Arthur’s next cutting comment tightened ribbons of scarlet around his throat, Remington flashed a credulous stare. And he couldn’t breathe, Merlin, why can’t he just breathe?!

A raw and putrid wound beat to life with every drummed pulse, rapid and aberrant, the entangled sensation crept to the surface at the mention of that deomn from his past, strangled, Remington had almost fallen, right then and there. The tender warmth of her fingertips glided over his chest, but it damned him, she was crushing him! An adamantine of impulsive vigor threatened his life, the curse left behind by her collided and severed him to pieces. But on the outside?

Remington stood tall, amicably dark and shrouded with the breath of danger, eyes wild with volatile madness as though he were ready to strike out at any moment, but he did quite the opposite. ”If you have to ask,” Remington grit through clenched teeth, airways constricted by the kiss of Krina. ”Then you’ll never know.” Every haunting melody so kin to him was lost, strangled within.

He charged across his shop, the sickening crunch of bones under his boots were actually the shattered remnants left behind of the security case he had developed for his wares. Figures, he’s robbed the day before he enchanted that violin as an alarm. A dusted outline of medieval shackles resided on the empty showcase, the card still left to describe what no longer belonged to him. But Remington hadn’t spared a second to examine the robbery; he slithered right behind the grand oak desk and collapsed into the black abyss of his leather arm chair. All in the hopes for a breath of free air. ”What do you need, Findeler? I don’t have the energy for this game.” The truth behind struck a bitter chord, this had been the third time that Remington decidedly maneuvered past the clever hall of mirrors to run rampant to the point. That wasn’t who he was, he thrived in the game of cat and mouse, with tricks and illusions, fogs and mirrors. It’s what he was born to do. But this? All of this?

It was simply starting to become too much…

Perhaps he should have stolen Murdoch when he had the chance, confine himself to his island and spend the rest of his days plucking fruit from his most favorite flower. But he couldn't.

Instead, Remington slid open the bottom drawer of his grand desk, retrieved a half empty bottle of whiskey and poured himself a tall glass, only sipping from it once before he stood on his feet, the flourish of warmth ran down his throat. "Hold that thought, I'll just be a moment-

"I need some fresh air."
He murmured, already gliding towards the door as he waved a single hand towards the liquor, emphasizing the man could have a drink if he so desired.

╔══════════════╗
Desires: Time Machine
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image

Arthur's brow lowered distinctly at being first rushed, and then unceremoniously brushed off. The snake, he would feign such a reaction; needs fresh air, indeed. Yes -- Who was that woman? Arthur watched as Nott left the store, the door shutting abruptly, leaving him alone with not but his thoughts and the impromptu offer for a drink. He walked calmly across the room towards the desk, his foot steps mocking his very approach against the hardwood decking. He reached out for the bottle slowly, and as soon as his calloused fingers touched the glass, he had an epiphany. Why work so hard for the answers when he could just take them. His hand eased away from the bottle and into his cloak, as his gaze moved cautiously to the door Remy had escaped through. His attention shifted back to the desk as he produced a small vile from his pocket. Lightly twisting the thin cork, the vile released a subtle pop as he freed the stopper. He cautiously brought the vile to Nott's glass and poured several drops of the solution into the drink, before replacing the cork, and stowing the vile back in his cloak. He then proceeded to take a new glass, pour himself a drink, and take a casual seat behind Nott's desk, feet placed haphazardly on the desktop as he sipped his drink all too slowly and awaited Nott's return.  

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Not but five short minutes had been spent along the slums of Knockturn Alley, Remington slipped through a thin crack pushed open at the door and slithered within, gliding on air. He seemed pleasant enough, and though even he didn’t know why the dire urge to retreat had been born, he was thankful for it nonetheless. The subtle reminder of who he was, and what he’s born to do reeled to life at the sight of the young blonde with her back against the wall, a mouse nearly under his claws. But he knew that mouse, and not even he was foolish enough to ever try such a deed, it was why he hadn’t even offered a name- and that had always been a favorite past-time to him.

Remington meandered quietly down across the shop, the focus of ferocious gold had been directed to each artifact in turn, only a small fraction had been bought, most were stolen, sought after like pirate treasure with only the fact of a drunkards tale to accompany. Still, he always had good luck. ”You’re still here, I see?” Words of honeyed poison sifted past lips, whatever had happened out there, he was back to the chase of riddles. ”How’s that boy of yours… Timothy?” Remington inquired as he reached his desk with an abrupt halt, snatched his drink from where it resided and purposefully haunted the hearth perched directly across from his desk, and after a moment, it flared to life without a breath of indication but roared as though it had been enraged for ages. After that, he slowly veered to face Findeler’s reaction.

╔══════════════╗
Desires: Rest
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

"Thomas..." He corrected indifferently, taking a sip of his drink, before taking his feet of the desk and leaning forward, setting the glass on the destop before continueing. "...He's well, starting school this year, of course."

He paused for a moment as he watched Nott labor over his drink, he needed something; a sign his concoction was taking hold it's host. He needed something he knew to be true; something that the man had already refused to answer before.
"It was Krina, wasn't it? The woman you were speaking to earlier... the one responsible for that broken case?" He said, placing his hands on his glass as he leaned forward slightly in Nott's chair, gauging his reaction; it was calculated, if the serum had taken hold, he would answer truthfully. If not, Arthur only ran the risk of seeming redundant and impetuous. An obstacle he could overcome, if needed.

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

Silence perused, enveloped the distance between both men as opposite as night and day sat with the tension of each other’s motives. Remington’s gaze seemed transfixed towards the roaring hearth even as his body had faced Arthur; the hand that glided his crystal glass to his lips rose dutifully after every breath to drown away the effects Krina had left behind. The damned woman had found ways to torment him regardless of where he was or who he was, she hadn’t waited on anybody, and she sure wasn’t going to start now. A fleeting glance of emerald gold had been cast towards Findeler casting him in a shroud of scrutiny, a cryptic and indecipherable scrutiny. At the correction of Arthur’s son, Remington shrugged it off of his shoulders, likely already affirmed that this wouldn’t be the last time he’ll be corrected.

A skeletal silhouette danced whimsically over daunting and pointed features, the outline cast behind by the greedy flames had done all they could to brighten the brooding figure of corporeal darkness. But at the mention of Krina’s name, all that the fire had done had washed away at once with blood, and left only a stain of oblique darkness left on his wretched complexion. ”Krina had always had a problem with what’s not hers.” He remarked in between ravenous gulps of liquor, the words escaping past the restriction of his lips freely and without thought- as if he hadn’t even noticed his own words.

╔══════════════╗
Desires: Rest
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image

Arthur couldn't help the sadistic grin that slid onto his face as Nott responded. He raised his glass to his lips once more, savoring the warmth as the liquid slid down his throat. He wanted to remember this moment; the way it felt to have once again put one over on the devilishly clever man before him. Even if he would come to find out why he'd been so forthcoming; even if he knew it now, there was nothing could quell the flow of information. His sixth year potions master would be proud of the concoction, if not a little disappointed in his motives.

"Don't we all..." Arthur remarked as he watched the man gulp the rest of the drink. "In truth, her exploits raised quite a bit of a stink in the ministry not long ago; you no doubt read the vague spin coverage in the Prophet, but alas there are much more malevolent forces at work these days."
The prophecy had been vague as they typically are, but it was determined by those who'd recorded this prophecy, the next generation would suffer greatly at the hands of this evil; that children would pave the way for the coming darkness. Still, it wasn't as if Arthur were under any delusions that Remington has some large part to play in the grand scheme of things; it was what Thomas had told him before he'd arrived at the Spiny Serpent that had given him cause to come to his old rival for information.

Earlier that afternoon;
"What are you doing here!?" Arthur scolded, scooping his son up and guiding him away to an empty alleyway. There was a brimming fury on his voice at Thomas' disobedience. "I told you to stay in Diagon Alley."
Thomas squirmed in his father's vicegrip on his cloak as he tried to explain.
"I know, but I've got something I have to tell you!" His voice was panicked and quickened. Arthure released him at that point, now exchanging anger with concern; Thomas wasn't the type to disobey him lightly, escpecialy about somthing like this.
"It's William... he's gotten himself mixed up with some bad people. There's a boy with an evil inside, and they're going to take over the world! You have to do something!"

Thomas' fears would've rang hollow and absurd, if not for the warning already bestowed by the Ministry, along with his charge to investigate further, probably under close supervision by both the DoM and the Ministry at large. Still, Arthur down played the remark, simply instructing Thomas to quit being so dramatic and to return to Diagon Alley where he belonged. It had succeeded in seemingly easing the boy's mind, but it no less put a keep sense of dread in Arthur... If William's boy truly was involved in the dark forces at work, it only proved to confirm the prophecy, that children would choose or otherwise serve the evil.

"Tell me, Nott..." Arthur continued, eager to get down to the gritty truths he had limited time to obtain. "Your nephew, what has he involved himself with? What do you know about -- Justin Phelps?"

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

An arousal of dread had bubbled to life within Remington’s core, but whether it was due to the effects of what had been a glass of whiskey and was now only a glass, or because of some deeply adverse effects that Krina had held on him, he couldn't say. Wait, his mind raced relentless, it had to have been that demonic witch doing this to him, pulling at his strings like a puppet in mirthful amusement just to prove how much better than he she was. Shifty eyes darted towards Arthur, Remington’s intuition immediately suspicious of the complacent disposition which the man opposite him held himself like a lion in his den, already waiting for the meal that was his by rights. Muscles tensed and relaxed, he couldn’t explain it but a disease had taken root and it couldn’t be fought. No matter how hard he tried, no matter how deadly that vice narrowed stare had become, and no matter how frigid he became so not as to give away his hand, he couldn’t fight back.

”Malevolent forces, or arbitrary forces, I wonder?” But his body had failed him, beseeched his thoughts like an open tapestry for the world to see. ”Findeler," he spat incredulously. "You don't mean to say you don't know that he's back and he's on the rise again, and soon? Seen him just the past week," This time, the suspicion fled from his eyes and in one quick flash that crystal glass had fallen from his fingertips and had been replaced with his thirteen inch wand of walnut and infused with fox fur.

“To hell with you, Findeler, choose your words next carefully least I damn you where you sit.” He threatened, but not a lie could be pursued. The daze of fog had left him in a blunder, but not anymore, now he was sure of why his tongue swept glided in the wind, but not guided by his own mind. The tip of his wand had locked on to the seated Unspeakable across from him, only restrained due to the very reason in which he must always relent; the ties to the ministry. The damned ministry.

╔══════════════╗
Desires: To indulge in his greatest desire, wrath
╚══════════════╝

Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items