Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hearts and Spades (Open...WOO!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look prettiful?
  HELL YAH!
  Nerps
View Results

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:56 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:23 pm
Sai chuckled "I can take care of myself" he said as he kept on walking  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:00 am
((Now would be as good a time as any for Forever to wake up))

"I don't see any weapons on you, how do you plan on fighting when you have someone to cover?" Nero protested. It was partly because of his suspicions and partly because it wasn't in his nature to let someone go to their doom.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:34 pm
((Bump))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:23 pm
((Ichigo, Xis, Forever, one of you three post please.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:33 pm
"So a weapon is all we need..." Yoru said a bit annoyed with the pest his darkness formed around him and gathered into two blades "now will you leave us be?"  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:59 pm
IchigoK25
Sai chuckled "I can take care of myself" he said as he kept on walking

((Fiyah said to quote you to snag your attention so a snagging I go))

Illiandrinn watches the men from a nearby window, a bored look on her face. She hums to herself for a second before she suddenly calls out. "It's impolite to be kidnapping young girls ya know.", she says, a grin that rivals that of the Cheshire Cat himself on her face, green eyes gleaming with amusement at the trouble she might cause with that one sentance.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:39 am
"What the hell is going on here?" Nero demanded, putting a hand on the hilt of Red Queen, ready for a fight should one start up.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rocketfist14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Deadpool nearby who was quietly unusual, that is...he came back to the group with at least four hotdogs and had a two mouth full of them with his mask lifted above his mouth for food to enter his mouth, which also revealed his skin cancer, decaying flesh.

(Like Freddie Cougar, only not so scary)

"Wha happuning soo faaa?"
"What's happening so far?"

As Deadpool looked towards the lady who had the nicest curve. Instantly he gulped down his last two hot in one swallow and gave a breath. Pulling down his masked, he teleported next to her.

But as he went into his flirt phase, he leaned against the wall and was staring into her beautiful anime like eyes.

"Hi Doll-face, you can call me Wade Wilson, Wade, Wilson, Little Wade, Little Wilson, Red Wade, Red Wilson, Uncle Wade, Uncle Wilson, the Merc with the Mouth, Dead Man Wade, Dead Man Wilson or W, for short."

(Uh...Deadpool...I think now isn't the time to be flirting...you should be following the plot like a badass...)

"Shad up, you...let me have some fun will ya!" as Deadpool was giving the threatening fist towards the sky at no one in particular.

"Now where was I? Ah yes...oh my...what beautiful...huge...sparkly...thingy...anime eyes you have...if only the American comics could be good as your anime/manga...." as Deadpool was leaning in towards the mysterious girl that came out of no where.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:32 pm
((Is he talking to Illiandrinn?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rocketfist14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:52 pm
(Yes he is...sorry should of been more carefully bout that, adding more detail)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:02 pm
((I figured he was, but I just wanted to make sure))

Illiandrinn blinks in surprise as the strange man appears seemingly from nowhere. "Huh...?" Her Cheshire grin falters slightly as she stares at the man, "What are you talking about?"  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rocketfist14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:04 pm
"As I said...a pretty girl like you shouldn't be getting herself into these kinds of trouble" As Deadpool whipped out his M9 pistol and spun it in his hands.

"Besides, this is a full grown men talk young one, you should go out shopping like every other girls down the street, so...goooo...fly...like a free peacock".

As Deadpool spun his pistol back into his gun holder and was doing the "Moon Walk" back towards the group between Sai and Nero. Throwing his funny hand gestures like the wind.
'
'
(In case you don't know, Deadpool here loves to "break the fourth wall"...just him cause that's his characteristic...at least in the Marvel Universe say's so)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:21 pm
"Shopping's so boring though!", Illiandrinn huffs after the strange man. She hops through the open window, careful that the scythe strapped to her back doesn't get caught on the way out. She looks at Deadpool, her Cheshire grin back in full force and a mischievous glint appears in her green eyes, "You on the other hand, are not."

((The fourth wall breaking ought to be interesting))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:21 pm
((Yeah, just waiting on Ichi here, maybe Xis and Twi too. -.- ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff