Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Book of Adventures ( 1 on 1 ) Checkmate - greendragonfly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:04 pm
Of course Aki knew about the markets most valuable merchandise. His kind despised humans for that reason alone. Which is why Aki wanted time to himself to learn about humans. What did they use Dragon parts for? Why were they so important? Who wanted them? His attention shifted back to Anastasia when she mentioned her creature.

Aki stared at her for a brief moment, wondering what her beast was. It was a shame that she had to burn it off... he would have loved to seen it. The question about his human 'mother' brought him back to reality. “She was a dancer,” he answered her question before he realized what he did. He glanced away and asked her a question so she wouldn't think to much about his answer. “What was your beast?” The last thing he wanted was for her to piece things together. Which may already be too late....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 pm
((I think I'll wait untill we go to the human village for Ana to clue in ^.^ That reminds me...I really need to get around to finishing that kitsune...hmm...where did I put her...))

Anastasia found herself curious about his answer. What kind of dancer? Virtuous or erotic. She couldn't help but wonder what became of her after giving birth to Aki. It was obvious she was not a part of his life right now, and his constant use of past tense suggested she was with her gods now. She would have asked more but it seemed to be a topic that Aki liked to drop quickly. A question here and there was all she was able to get out of him. What was he trying to hide?

Coming back to their previous topic, Anastasia found herself silent for a few moments, hesitating to answer. She wasn't sure if she should. But then again, why not? She had discarded that way of life after all. Her current hunter ways were proof of that if not anything else. Looking up at Aki, she hesitated just a moment longer before finally answering. "Dragon" She said simply. Surely now he would see why she was so determined to kill a dragon, the prince of dragons. Nothing else would prove to the hunters more that she was one of them, even though she had been born otherwise.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas