Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Dragon Bile Inn - Open/Still Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:41 am
User Image
Argrydal Livianni of Arbenburdy

Argrydal, upon finishing her song, paused for a moment - digging through her head to find a tale of adventure that was appropriate to tell around children. Unsurprisingly, there were very few. It wasn't long until she thought of one, although well-told, it should still be enough to keep the children satisfied. Eventually she did come up with one, the tale of how a child became the savior of Hromdyr. It was one she herself was witness to, back when her village was still trying to arrange coming-of-age weddings for many of the youths in the village. Needless to say, Argrydal's ran away, not taking well to the idea of marrying such a willful elf. Anyway, the story consisted of a young child accidentally slaying a giant by accidentally tripping over a pebble. Needless to say, it was a poetic tale of enormous luck.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:17 pm

"What...ever, major loser!" Win said, forming the letters W, E, M and L with her fingers as a flowing gold liquid gas formed the same letters beside her like visual aids. She then opened her hand just in front of her and the talisman exploded gold dust out of itself and the dust faded, the glittery gold, falling to the ground. "There! You should have no problems now. I've scented the talisman with a certain perfume I've been working on for years. It's designed to make anyone who sniffs it think of me and only me" Win smiled and continued, "Your welcome. Now hush!... And listen to the story" She turned her head back to Argrydal and waited patiently for her to tell the story.

Isa was comfortably seated on the elf's lap, listening to the story with much curiosity.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:35 pm
Nyan listened intently, and then when Argy was done, Nyan threw her arms around her super favorite elf ever! and kissed her cheek again. "Nya!~ I love Argy's stories~ Mrow~" She turned into a little cat and curled up on Argy, purring hard.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:44 pm
User Image

Argrydal began her tale, telling of the young child - her younger brother, in fact - who killed a terrible frost giant that was plaguing the region. The boy had gotten into an arguement with one of the elders over some rule or another that he didn't fancy. Unable to change their decision, as well as now being deprived of dessert for that evening, the boy flew into a rage and stormed off - away from the village. Argrydal had tried to follow him, to bring him back to the village before the elders came after him. She came in time to witness him tripping over a tiny pebble. He was able to keep from falling flat on his face, but with the harsh winds blowing that day, he was unable to find his balance. He ended up falling over a small cliff and landing inside a feasting mammoth hand-made's gruel(courtesy of the doting, murderous giant who owned it) - splashing the steaming hot substance into its face and spooking the beast, causing it to storm off in a frenzy - smashing glaciers here and there in the worst possible places within the giant's nearby cave. The giant, not noticing the shaking sharp bits of thick ice above, stomped about as he tried to chase down and calm the mammoth. The ground shook at the comedic scene of the giant tripping and stumbling over himself as he tried to sooth his mammoth. After about fifteen minutes of watching the wild ruckus from above the cliff - her brother from the now melting snow near the troff of gruel - the daggers of ice fell and ended both the terrified mammoth and the giant. Now, the giant had been notorious for raiding elvish villages to eat the elderly and to enslave the young. It was a terrible beast, one not even the mightiest of warriors could fell. For a mere child to pull off such a stunt was unbelievable, even if on accident. Obviously, the elders never believed them when they told such a tale. Still, it was something Argrydal swore up and down to be nothing but the utter truth. "...and that's how a boy killed a giant by tripping over a pebble. Nobody believed us when we told the story back home, but it's very true." Unsure as to how to handle the child, she lightly patted her on the head, looking more confused than anything at the child's affections.

{Tell me if this is lame. I'll edit if it is.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:02 pm
((Anecdotes are fun, keep it))

Val shook his head and, turning away, secretly blushed. He always thought of Winona. Her and a few other females. He was a male after all. More-so he just wanted to not be lonely. He sighed and pocketed the talisman. He also set the rabbit like creature down.

The talisman glowed in his pocket as he near the arena entrance and a small black-gold barrier appeared and fell away into fading dust motes. He reached into a side room and grabbed a notebook. On its first few pages were names written, most of them crossed out and linked together by lines. These were the tourney contestants of the past, there were many and it was a new notebook.

Writing in his name and that of the mercenary woman, he called to the witch when the story was over.
"Ok, come take the minute so I can get my drink." He was very irritable.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:09 pm
"A Wolf, meeting a big well-fed Mastiff
with a wooden collar about his neck,
asked him who it was that fed him so well
and yet compelled him to drag
that heavey log about wherever he went.

Claire had been listening to the various conversations with amusement when she noticed Val go to the arena. "Guess we're starting soon.", she says to herself.

'The master', he replied.
Then said the Wolf: 'May no friend
of mine ever be in such a plight;
for the weight of this chain is enough
to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:17 pm
He nodded at her. "Soon as I get my drink." He went back into the room to pull out a few standup dummies. Placing them in different spots around the arena floor. He came back to her and waved his hands at the standups. "Go warm up if you want."

Two men walked in and after Val signed their names on the tourney sheet, they began to practice. They attacked the burlap sack dummies and their blows did little. The things were magically enhanced to limit damage. As soon as the sun rose, they fixed themselves. Little scars could be seen where they were seriously damaged. Most of those were caused by Val.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:20 pm
"A Wolf, meeting a big well-fed Mastiff
with a wooden collar about his neck,
asked him who it was that fed him so well
and yet compelled him to drag
that heavey log about wherever he went.

The mercenary wanders over to the dummies and begins a basic warmup as she waits.

'The master', he replied.
Then said the Wolf: 'May no friend
of mine ever be in such a plight;
for the weight of this chain is enough
to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:55 pm
"I wanna eat a dinosaur." Garrus said, bored out of his mind while Reeve had fallen asleep on the bar in front of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:10 pm
*bump*  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:51 pm

"Okay then~" Win said, hopping over the innkeeper's counter. "How many would you like?" She then gestured for Chuki to come to her and the little fluff ball flew up and settled on Win's shoulder. "Good girl/boy" she muttered, knowing the creature's race didn't have gender distinctions. "I'll give you one now, I suppose" Win said as she stood in front of Valiant. She held her palm up and a bottle landed in her hand through a portal that appeared right when she held her palm up. She then handed it to Valiant with a smile.

Isa had fallen asleep in Argrydal's lap and dreaming blissfully about her previous home.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:37 am
"Thank you." He took the bottle, holding back any shivers from his drastically increasing depression. He found a place to live, he found friends, but he was still lonely. It was as bad as the day he became Arena Master. That was the first day he ever felt accepted. He thought he was better. Apparently not. He held his other hand so she could take her payment. A few minutes was nothing for a being who could live for centuries and only age a decade. He offered her half hours sometimes.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:32 am

Win's smile spread even wider when she noticed a sort of oddness on Valiant's part. She then ignored Val's holding out his hand. Instead, she playfully leaned in to kiss his cheek. As she did so, Val began to glow a green aura which then got absorbed by Win's pendant and entered her system as glowing green energy. She then patted Val's cheek, still leaned in awfully close and she said, "Tsk tsk tsk. You haven't been taking care of yourself. You should eat more" She then stood up fully and hummed a happy tune before turning in the direction of the elf and the two nekos, the same direction to which she would head off to to resume her post as the innkeeper. Actually, Win didn't need to kiss anyone to receive their life or magic force. Heck, she didn't even need to touch them. She simply needed to see them so she could channel their energy back to her body. Technically speaking, she could steal life force, years of it, though years took quite some time to take, especially from an unconsenting victim who would likely feel the weakness of their life literally being sucked out of them. But she wouldn't, it simply wasn't Win to steal and she loved the challenge of being a merchant -- one that never aged in particular. She took life force to extend her years but since it was a spell that let er be forever young, it simply didn't matter.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:16 am
User Image

Agrydal lightly petted the sleeping child on the head, a small attempt to keep the child comfortable as she slept. While she did so, the elf sat ever so patiently, longingly looking over the various adventurers that were drinking and boasting away. She wondered what sort of tale she should tell next, or what sort of tale she'd be able to scribble down in her 'archives' next.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:34 pm
Nyan, still a kitten, curled up next to Isa and let out a big breath with a little huff, then started licking Argrydal's clothes, out of boredom.

((One of my cats does this. She licks my snuggie, and a blanket, and sometimes my mom's clothes. I do not know why, but it's adorable.))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff