Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Maximum Ride: The New Generation (OPEN! =D NEED PLAYERS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know Maximum Ride?
  Yup =D
  Nope J=
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:52 pm
((Sweet. I'm a Broadway nut myself. Check this out. It's a story I wrote based off a scene in Phantom. A Phantom's Angel))

"Hm." Caleb thought for a moment, then she reached into a pocket of the pants she'd been given at the School and took out a piece of string tied in a large loop. "Here. It's called a 'cat's cradle'. It's a type of puzzle. Works like this." She put the loop around her hands and started playing with it; then she handed it to Jenna. "Try it."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:54 pm
((Hey, my work still looks like s**t when I draw a full image on a computer, even with a drawing tablet. But I like doing mods. If you wanna see if I'm versatile with the colors, here's an image that may prove I'm good with any colors =P eye modification sample ))

Rock skillfully flipped the omelet and let the other side cook as he sorted through the shelves for clean plates, quickly passed them under water to remove the dust, as well as the cutlery and placed them on the island and turned back to the omelet and cut it in more-or-less same amounts and distributed it in the plates before dropping a glass of water on the fire. He turned around and put the glass on the island and took a spoon and tapped the glass lightly. "Supper's ready." he called out.

((Funny as I suck in the kitchen in real life. The only thing I'm good at it making stuff like meat in a frying pan, and that's when I'm not distracted by other stuff like the TV or the net... My fiancee does most of the cooking XD))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:06 pm
((@SKBC The story's interesting))

"Thanks..." Jenna takes the string and starts to play with it a bit, head tilting to the side a little as she concentrates on not getting it tangled. She hears Rock and moves towards the food, most of her attention still directed at the string.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:07 pm
Caleb's ears twitched and swiveled toward the sound. She grinned and practically pounced on one of the plates, scarfing down the omelet the plate held.

((@Minnta: Thanks. I wrote it 'cause I'd been listening to the last scene in Phantom that day and felt a major connection with the Phantom. You know what, I think maybe you should pm me so we can continue this conversation without interrupting the rp anymore.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:37 pm
"Want any, new girl?" He asked as he walked over into the living room with a plate and handing it to the girl who never presented herself  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:07 am
Alexia smiled a little and nodded. "Thank you." she said softly. When people weren't surprising her, the winged girl was very quiet and shy around strangers since she never had really learned about socializing in the School.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:29 pm
Rock smiled a bit at her before turning to everyone. "So, is all the rooms well distributed? Jenna and I get the rooms upstairs, Alexia the one downstairs and Caleb the couch, am I right?" Rock asked out loud to everyone as he started to eat his own omelet. "Oh and if anyone else is hungry, just tell me, I'll try and cook something up"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:38 pm
Caleb shrugged. "Sounds fine to me." She pushed her empty plate toward the center of the island and went to curl up on the couch.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:10 pm
- OOC: Alexia hasn't said her name unless Jenna said it when I wasn't reading. -

"Seems fine with me." Alexia said softly, smiling. After, she began to eat her food slowly and calmly, even though she was starving. The flavor of this food was amazing and she wanted to savor it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:56 pm
((I don't remember mentioning it, but I guess we can just say I did?))

"Okay.", Jenna responds with a shrug before putting the string down long enough to eat.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:09 pm
"Good. Enjoy yourselves and feel free to explore the house, I just got a few things to check." Rock said as he dropped his plate on the counter and headed outside. He took a few quick steps as he unfurled his wings and took off He flew up to the roof area, only on the trees over it, since they loomed over the house. It made it good cover to hide the house.

((hint hint...))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:19 pm
((Hint hint what?))

Jenna finishes her food and stands up. She starts to head upstairs when she hesitates a second. "Do you want the string back?", she asks Caleb.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:40 pm
Caleb opened one eye, catlike, and shook her head. "Naw. You keep it. Stupid scientists gave it to me as a joke anyway." Then she curled up tighter and lay the tip of her tail over her eyes. She was exhausted after running from the Erasers, and the cheetah genes the scientists at the School had infused in her meant she needed more sleep than a normal human. Cats normally slept up to sixteen hours a day, and she definitely wasn't getting that. Despite her exhaustion, Caleb would wake, instantly alert if anything seemed to threaten her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:53 pm
Jenna continues up the stairs and into the room she was using.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:29 pm
((If anyone felt like talking to Rock one-on-one, now would be the time =P That's what I meant by hint-hint. I didn't want to just say out like that, I just hoped someone would figure it out))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff