Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:54 pm
"Are you staying with us for Christmas?" She asked as she followed him around. "Do you like spaghetti? I like spaghetti." She continued.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:57 pm
"Of course I'm staying for Christmas." Adrian said with a smile as he bent down to ruffle up Calista's hair. "I'm not going anywhere unless your mom kicks me out. And yes, I too am a fan of spaghetti."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:09 pm
"Good because I'd be sad if you left. And mommy makes the best spaghetti." She said with a grin.

"Good, because dinner is ready." Amaya said as she popped her head in for a second. She put the spaghetti, sauce, and cheese on the table, putting butter and cheese on her own as she made up a plate.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:13 pm
"And I'd be sad too, since I just got here. Now come on, time for dinner." Adrian said straightening back up as he led the way to the dinner table and made himself a plate.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:16 pm
Locke looked at the clock and thought I'll leave after this song. He took another bite of his club. I wonder if Alexia would like a free drink at the pub.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:16 pm
Somewhere on a hill stood a mansion. Where that place was? Well, the government didn't have it in any book. It was the mansion of Augustin Ellswood, a vile and vicious viper, as well as a hansom charmer. With a slight wink he could have scores of women falling over him. Currently, though, his mind was on other matters. Evilly fun matters.

He sat on a thrown in his ballroom, waiting for someone. He was bored and leaning against the arm of the chair as he yawned. This guy just took his time. As a knock on the door alerted him to the arrival, he waved his hand and a wisp glided over the door, opening it.

A slimy sleaze of a man walked into the room, slightly cowering in front of Vamp.
"S-sir, sorry that I am late. You called for me?" Vamp opened one lazy eye towards the man. Looking him over, he silently disagreed of him. Waving his hand again, the door closed. The man shivered.

"It is time to start. You will be converted. I trust that you know what you have to do? failure is not an option."
Death to those who failed him. The man knew it, too. Cringing, Vamp waved his hand one more time and the man screamed. A power flowed from Vamp into the man and transformed him. It hurt, but only because Vamp willed it. He really despised the guy.

As soon as the energy flow ebbed, Vamp looked upon him once before closing his eye again. The door wisp flickered and the now transformed lackey left. Vamp shook his head and sighed once more. The wisp appeared next to him.
"Do you think he'll preform well?"

"We don't need him too." Vamp smiled and his teeth glared white against the cold black darkness of the room.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:21 pm
Rock rolled down his window on the highway and took a deep breath. "Best season of the year..." He grinned before stomping the pedal, the muscle car roaring forward, whipping a gust behind him. People in the other cars just stared at him with his window down in the middle of winter. With a tank top on, even if his coat did seem warm, it was just sitting on his shoulders He then took the exit towards town, pulling the handbrake and using his ice to pull off the perfect drift on the highway exit and stopping at the red light, a grin on his face.

He rolled out into town, into the busier streets, making heads turn as much as the grumble of his engine attracted the ears, the shiny red paint job with white flames coming from the wheels did as much the work. Anyways, he drove slowly in town, wondering where to stop.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:32 pm
'Joy!'

She held the last note high and beautifully. Once Alexia released the note, the listeners cheered and even a couple of the overprotective parents clapped for the mutant. She smiled and giggled, "Thank you so much! You were a lovely audience today!" She put her mic and stand on the back of the stage and got off, zooming into the kitchen to clock out and get her messenger bag. "Here, Alex." a cook, Oswald, said, hanging her a bag. "Oh, no, I can't, Oz!" she said, "Sherl might not like that!" "You doubt my kindness to my employees?" Sherl said, walking over, "I told him to make it; it's your favorite. Plus, it's Christmas time and you've been working hard." Alexia could only laugh nervously and take the bag. "Thank you." she said, putting it inside her gray messenger. "See you tomorriw." Sherl said, smiling. The winged girl smiled back and trotted out of the kitchen.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:37 pm
Calista ran over to the table, making up a plate for herself as well, copying her mother. "Thank you mommy." Calista said as she took a bite

"You're welcome sweetheart." Amaya said with a smile. "Any interesting stories from your travels?" She asked as she looked to Adrian.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:42 pm
"Other than what I said before, about the mutate towns starting up, and my time down south, not really...Well, I had a slight run in with some drunken rednecks that turned sour if that counts, but otherwise not much." Adrian said rubbing the back of his neck in thought before digging in. "The US isn't exactly the place for adventure, and I tried not to deal with other people if I could help it."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:54 pm
Locke clapped with the rest of the crowd and finished half of his sandwich. He went back to the counter and asked for a doggy bag. He saw Alexia coming back out of the kitchen. "Hey, Alexia," he called, "Wanna get a drink?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:56 pm
"Sorry, just a lot of time has passed." Amaya said, giving Adrian a small smile in apology. "I've found people here are at least a little more accepting here." She said with a shrug.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:05 pm
- OOC: Guardian, it's an a, not a s... ><" -

She jumped and looked over at Locke. "Oh, um, I dunno." she said, "I don't really go about the city a lot and gets drinks with people." She gave a small laugh. "No one really invites me to anyway." she added.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:05 pm
"That's good. Maybe it's just that I stand out more then, who knows." Adrian said with a small shrug. "But then that's society for you. Once everyone learns to suck it up and accept someone, someone else shows up that people start flipping their lids over."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:27 pm
"I hate to see you so negative..." Amaya sighed, giving him a little frown. It was hard being a monster, and while he said he had accepted being a monster, he seemed to still hate himself. It came with the territory to stay the way they were, and Amaya had accepted it long ago, but it felt like Adrian hated himself almost as much as he did the day he was brought into the fights.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff