Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 pm
She frowned. "Well, no duh. How else are you supposed to learn what a bad girl Tara's been? We can't do it without her there, because that'd be boring." She stopped, knowing she was in the right place. "Tell me, what does everything look like, Annie? Is the park still pretty? I hope it is."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:51 pm
"Tell me what's going on." Annie hissed suddenly, finally yanking her hand out of Zara. "Who the hell are you and what are you to Tara?!" She felt like the world was closing in. Was it true? Could it be true that she really hadn't known Tara at all? Could it be ture that she was a...a vampire? "Tell me. Right now."

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:03 pm
Zana pouted. "You have to play the game, cutie. Tell me what it all looks like while we wait for Tara? Pretty please? Pretty please with a kiss on top? A kiss right to those pretty lips? While I press you up against a tree with my leg jammed between yours, putting pressure right onto your pretty little..." She finished the sentence on a breath, right into Annie's ear.

((Ten points if you can guess what word it is. Hint: It's not one I can say where sensitive eyes might find it.))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:10 pm
((It starts with a C. Ends in a T?))

"G-game?" Annie finally gasped. She had not been breathing as Zana came close. Annie didn't flinch, but simply scanned her surroundings. "I-it's green..." she began. "The grass is long, and there are some dandilions growing. Behind you, they lead to a small field of them. Trees surround us, big oaks. There a swings tied to some of them. The sunlight flickers through the leaves...it's very pretty." She added softly.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:19 pm
Zana smiled. "Thank you, cutie. Now, Tara's going to be here soon, so I have to go. If you wanna talk to me more, just call, okay, cutie?" Zana slipped a piece of paper into Annie's pocket. "Not sure how neat my handwriting is, 'cause of the whole blind thing. Don't tell Tara, please. She doesn't like me." Zana kissed Annie's cheek, then grinned again before dashing away.

Moments later, Tara was there and holding Annie. "Thank god," she breathed. "Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" Tara was so worried it hurt. She knew Zana better than she liked. The girl was crazy. No impulse control, which was a bad thing for a vampire.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:31 pm
Annie pushed Tara away and crossed her arms, walking a few steps away, trying to process what just happened. "W-who the hell is she?" she asked, turning and wiping her eyes of tears as she looked at her girlfriend. She was at a loss. "S-she said you two are vampires and then tried to get me to have sex with her!"

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:38 pm
Tara pulled Annie closer. "Sh, baby, sh. She's someone I dated, briefly, but she broke up with me when I tried to convince her to get some help. She's sick, honey, and she needs help. Please, if she ever tries to talk to you again, call me, okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:43 pm
"You dated that b***h?" Annie whimpered, hugging Tara and leaning her head on her shoulder. "She's so scary--did you see her teeth! They're fangs! I didn't even know you could change your teeth like that!" She was still shaking and pale from her experiance, not wanting to be alone for the rest of the day. What if she was found again? What would she do to her? Annie looked up at Tara and whimpered softly.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:56 pm
Tara shut her eyes, breathing slowly. "She's just sick," she said again, softly. "Okay? Once upon a time, I thought I could help her. But she needs serious help. More than I can give her." Especially now that the Change is permanent with her. Tara was torn... she wanted to help Zana, but she knew Annie was in danger. But if she started a vamp hunt, she might be found. The only real option was to handle it on her own. "Go back to your dorm and lock the door, okay? I'm going to go talk to Zana's friends, see if I can find out where she's staying. I'm going to try talking to her, one more time." Hopefully, it worked. "If you want me to walk you to the building, I will, and you should be safe with your roommate until I get there."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:02 pm
"G-go to her? On your own?" Annie was shocked. Why would you chase after someone like that? Though, Annie trusted Tara. If she thought she could handle it, okay--but it didn't subdue her worrying. She squeezed her hands. "Can you walk me back? I don't want to be on my own." She wove her fingers in Tara's and began to walk back brisquley. Once they reached her dorm, Annie turned and gave Tara a passionate kiss on the lips. "Be careful. Call me." She went inside, shutting, and locking the door.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:14 pm
"Hello, cutie."

Zana was sitting on Nora's bed, cross-legged, Nora bound and passed out. "So, after I left you, I came here and tied up your roommate. She didn't last very long." Zana leaned over and kissed Nora's cheek. "Sweet girl. I plan on picking it up when she wakes up. So. Let's recap. What's up with my girl? Hm? What's new with you, cutie?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:25 pm
Annie immediatly tried the knob on the door, unlocking it and looking out. Tara had gone. She paniced, holding up her hand towards Zana. "Not a step closer--" she reached into her pocket, grabbing her phone and calling Tara franticly.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:22 pm
"Oh, silly." Zana grabbed the phone away from Annie and shut it off, then grabbed Annie's arm and locking the door again before pulling Annie back to her bed and sitting her down. "All I want to do is talk to you, Annie! And maybe have sex with you, like the other pretty." She pursed her lips and then her fingers reached out, gently brushing along the contours of Annie's face. "Your face is really pretty, Annie." Zana's voice was soft, almost in awe of Annie.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff