Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Highrock School of Magic (O/A) Needs more students. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:56 am
Mira caught sight of Claire's little smile before looking to Mimari "you two best be getting along to your lesson now, as Headmistress i wont be good of me to keep you from your lesson any longer."

Mimari sighed be looking away from her aunt "pft...not like being on time would have helped Mr Svartings attitude...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:41 pm
'The college idealists who fill the ranks of the environmental
movement seem willing to do absolutely anything'

"We'll be on our way then.", Claire says as she nudges Mimari onward.

'to save the biosphere, except take science
courses and learn something about it.'
— P.J. O'Rourke

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:47 pm
Mira smiled before shaking her head "It's your attitude im worried about Mimari." she gave a small wave as Claire helped Mimari along before she made her way down the hallway towards the store rooms.

Mimari sighed again as she started to move with Claire's nudging, crossing her ams as she walked slowly towards the stairs to make her way to the 4th floor. "huh....nothing wrong with my attitude thank you very much."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:52 pm

Claire stops her nudging once Mimari started moving on her own, falling back a bit with a glance at the bird riding on her shoulder. Birubi murmurs something else in her ear which she responds to by petting him gently on the head.

— P.J. O'Rourke

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:00 pm
Mimari continued to walk, climbing the stairs and passing the 3rd floor and starting up to the 4th "uh...i hate stairs...." Tarika laughed before rearranging her feathers "you should find yourself a nice shoulder to ride on, im not tired at all." after sorting her feathers she looked back to Claire ".....you have pretty hair....very pretty, very pretty yes."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Claire smiles uncertainly at Tarika, "Thanks..." She looks down as she concentrates on not tripping and falling back down the stairs, glancing nervously at the bird a few times.

— P.J. O'Rourke

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:23 pm
Mimari tapped Tarika on the beak "leave her alone Tarika..." after a few last steps, mimari stepped onto the 4th floor and she gave an anxious look as she could hear Darius had already started his class "oooooh, that cant be good...no way im going in there if he's already started."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:59 pm
Darius placed his list of students on the table before looking to his class after pushing the sleeves of his jacket up "ok, first of all for those of you new to this class, i dont accept idiotic messing around, this class is for mastery over the elements...NOT for blasting each other with water or burning the student infront of you because they just so happened to have stolen your love intrest." He waved a hand as a trail of fire formed a shape in the air, it moved across the floor infront of the desks in the form of what seemed to be a woman that bowed to the class. "Those of you who would like to bend the elements to their will are wlcome to stay, but those who dont, i ask that you leave now." He said this as he moved slowly across the room, doing the same as he did to create the flameing beauty before him with each of the elements "This is your first task, first, i want each of you to choose one of the eight elements here before you." He stepped forward now with his hands behind his back, four of the elementals on either side. "this element will be the first i want you to master, you will be working on the mastery of this element for the year, obviously, those of you who are 2nd to 8th years, you have a slightly small choice of elements." He then looked to Atemis and nodded to him "well, it seems your my only 10th year in this class Artemis, so if you could please come to the front after ive given the first years their instructions." He then returned his gaze to the rest of the class. "Ok, mastering the element you have chosen both grants you the magical power of this element, the very meaning of the elements name will be carved into your soul. and if truly mastered, the element will obay your every word, becoming a physical form like you see before you." He motioned to the eight elemental women infront of him "Each of these beautiful women have names, each etched into my very being, they are bound to me, just as your own mastered elementals shall be bound to you, your first lesson for today my 1st years, is to first choose and study your first element. The rest of you, my students, will choose an element you have yet to study and do so." He motioned for Artemis to come to the front of the class.

Artemis got to his feet and moved to the front of the class to stand facing Darius "yes Mr Svarting?" He was excited, he had already master the eight elements that were now stood infron of the class and had also spent a year on the fusion of two elements and was now wondering what it would be that he would study this year.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:15 pm

"He can't be very far into the lesson, we're only a few minutes late.", Claire says as she tries to hear what was being said on the other side if the door. Unable to make out anything specific, she suddenly, but quietly, opens the door and shoves Mimari ahead of her as she walks in. "Can't learn anything out here.", she says quietly.

— P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:22 pm
"ah...hey, thats not fair!" She tried to turn around and push her way back out but failed at doing so, stumbling back and looking to her side at the class who was now staring right at her silently "...uh......." She jumped slightly at the watchful eyes of the eight elementals all of which were eyeing her, the closest one looking down to her before crouching and staring right into her eyes "......i..uh..i'll just take my seat."  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:26 pm
Darius looked to Mimari out of the corner of his eyes and sighing as he put a hand to his face. "Miss mimari.....come here please... You too Claire, i can see you in the doorway."

Artemis looked to Mimari and then to the door way, wondering how Darius could see Claire at all considering all he could see was the door which opened into the class hiding any hint of anyone else.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:42 pm

Claire walks over to Darius, not surprised that he had known she was there. Birubi glances around the room before climbing back down into her jacket pocket.

— P.J. O'Rourke

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:52 pm
"Welcome everyone! I see all the seats are filled, so I'm going to assume everyone that should be here is here." Lucien began with a smile as he got his class underway, standing up from his chair and walking around to sit on the edge of his desk. "For those of you unaware, I'm Mr. Duvall, and I'll be your Spell Creations and Applications instructor. While I may not be the strictest teacher around, enough misbehavior will receive the appropriate punishments." he said keeping his smile, leaving mystery as to what punishments he could dish out. "While this class is for the benefit of your magical education, I hardly intend to make it dull. This is supposed to bring about a taste of your imagination and creativity, so I do hope you won't fall asleep on me. So long as no one gets hurt, I wholeheartedly encourage you to experiment with what you learn here, to a certain degree. Common and moral sense should tell you if your future attempts would be a good idea or not. One final note, and that is not to agitate Noire, if you can help it." he said looking over to his crow with a smile as he preened before giving a caw. "If we can all be friends here, that would be simply splendid! Now who's ready to get started before I talk the day away?" he said clapping his hands together with his cheery smile before passing out books to those that needed them and starting the class.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:57 pm
Darius looked to the both of them with a slightly raised brow "I understand that you have an Excuse lined up for why your late Mimari?" He looked slowly to Claire before giving a slight smile "and you Claire, it isnt really like you to be late.2 He waved a hand in the air before shaking his head "never mind with why your late, i believe i have to tell you of your studies this year. the 1st to 8th years are busy already, and im about to give Artemis his years assingment, as for you two, since youve previously studied all the elements in your previous years, i now want you two practice combining elements and forming new spells from what you learn, today, i want you to choose your first two elements to try and combine, study the pros and cons of this combenation aswell as its basic uses." He waved his hand to give them the sign that they were free to go before turning back to Artemis.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:00 pm
Mimari was about to exsplain her reason before being stopped by Darius's dismissal. "...study work...awww, what a rip...cant we just do some practical research, nothing like learning about it from trying it yourself!" She grinned as she thre her arms up in a spur of the moment.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff