Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini RP - Kanto Badge Run (Reno) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:57 am
And the Seaking was trapped, sealed away in the ice. "Gah! No! Seaking!" The Picnicker cried out in vain as he Seaking was frozen in ice. "Whatever...return." The Picnicker mumbled, recalling her Pokemon as she hung her head in defeat. "Misty awaits you..." Is all she said, as she sulked off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:46 pm
"Thank you fer the good fight madam. I 'ope we can 'ave a rematch soon." Reno told the woman, giving a small bow. Walking forward again, he finally got close enough to Misty to get her attention. "So you the big boss lady around 'ere?" He asked, unsure exactly what Misty looked like.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:29 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Thank you fer the good fight madam. I 'ope we can 'ave a rematch soon." Reno told the woman, giving a small bow. Walking forward again, he finally got close enough to Misty to get her attention. "So you the big boss lady around 'ere?" He asked, unsure exactly what Misty looked like.

"That's right." The red head that sat upon the lifeguard's chair said to Reno. "I take it you plan on challenging me." Misty said as she took off her sunglasses, she was sunbathing while sitting in her chair, as the sun's rays came through the glass roof of the gym. "They call me Misty the Tomboyish Mermaid, I guess I'm known for a bit on the tough side." She said, rambling on.

"Any who, time for battle, think you can brave the mermaid's assault?" She asked Reno as she tossed a Lure Ball into the pool, a bright light appearing from under the water, and a blue duck-like Pokemon then jumped out of the water, landing on one of the floating platforms as it struck a pose. "Gol golduck!" The Pokemon cried.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:58 pm
SubonicXP

"That's right." The red head that sat upon the lifeguard's chair said to Reno. "I take it you plan on challenging me." Misty said as she took off her sunglasses, she was sunbathing while sitting in her chair, as the sun's rays came through the glass roof of the gym. "They call me Misty the Tomboyish Mermaid, I guess I'm known for a bit on the tough side." She said, rambling on.

"Any who, time for battle, think you can brave the mermaid's assault?" She asked Reno as she tossed a Lure Ball into the pool, a bright light appearing from under the water, and a blue duck-like Pokemon then jumped out of the water, landing on one of the floating platforms as it struck a pose. "Gol golduck!" The Pokemon cried.
"Well, I can see where the Mermaid came from in that title..So I get ta deal with a duck. Alrighty then. Mind if I let a few out ta stretch and watch?" Reno asked, tossing a trio of Pokeballs behind him. Emerging from them were Snips, Nova and the unnamed Elekid, who stepped up to the plate for the fight.

Rather than wait for a signal to fight, Sparks fired off a Thunderbolt, aiming to make this battle hard and fast. Such a little spitfire for such a small guy.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:42 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Well, I can see where the Mermaid came from in that title..So I get ta deal with a duck. Alrighty then. Mind if I let a few out ta stretch and watch?" Reno asked, tossing a trio of Pokeballs behind him. Emerging from them were Snips, Nova and the unnamed Elekid, who stepped up to the plate for the fight.

Rather than wait for a signal to fight, Sparks fired off a Thunderbolt, aiming to make this battle hard and fast. Such a little spitfire for such a small guy.

"Jump and use Mud Bomb." Misty ordered. The Golduck would propel its self into the air with a boost of water, similar to Aqua Jet, just non-offensive. The duck would get zapped a bit by some stray electricity, but fortunately for it he managed to damage the brunt of the attack. While in midair Golduck would retaliate by coughing up a glob of mud, sending it sailing at the Elekid.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:11 pm
SubonicXP
"Jump and use Mud Bomb." Misty ordered. The Golduck would propel its self into the air with a boost of water, similar to Aqua Jet, just non-offensive. The duck would get zapped a bit by some stray electricity, but fortunately for it he managed to damage the brunt of the attack. While in midair Golduck would retaliate by coughing up a glob of mud, sending it sailing at the Elekid.
"Quick Attack!!" Reno roared out, a smirk painting his face. Behind him, Snips began to weakly cheer, while Nova began to flap her large wings, kicking up small spirals of ember sparks. Sparks charged forward. rushing past the Mud Bomb, with it only grazing the small prongs on his head. Leaping into the air, Elekid hoped slam into the Golduck, having blazed so close with his incredible speed.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:08 pm
Tesei Utakata
SubonicXP
"Quick Attack!!" Reno roared out, a smirk painting his face. Behind him, Snips began to weakly cheer, while Nova began to flap her large wings, kicking up small spirals of ember sparks. Sparks charged forward. rushing past the Mud Bomb, with it only grazing the small prongs on his head. Leaping into the air, Elekid hoped slam into the Golduck, having blazed so close with his incredible speed.

The Golduck was hit, but it wasn't going to go down that easily, no sir. "Another Mud Bomb!" Let's see the Elekid avoid this one at all. The Golduck would cough up another glob of mud, right down at the Elekid which was slamming into its guts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:11 pm
SubonicXP

The Golduck was hit, but it wasn't going to go down that easily, no sir. "Another Mud Bomb!" Let's see the Elekid avoid this one at all. The Golduck would cough up another glob of mud, right down at the Elekid which was slamming into its guts.
Sparks, rather than try to dodge the Mud Bomb falling towards his head, he gathered a load of electricity internally before he released in one single Discharge. The close radius would allow for the Golduck to really feel the electricity, while the Mud Bomb wouldn't prevent any of it from hitting his opponent. Speaking of the Mud Bomb, it slammed into his head, causing a fair bit of pain.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:50 pm
Tesei Utakata
Sparks, rather than try to dodge the Mud Bomb falling towards his head, he gathered a load of electricity internally before he released in one single Discharge. The close radius would allow for the Golduck to really feel the electricity, while the Mud Bomb wouldn't prevent any of it from hitting his opponent. Speaking of the Mud Bomb, it slammed into his head, causing a fair bit of pain.

The Golduck was zapped by the Discharge, and while it hurt it blew it off, landing on one of the platforms in the water as it awaited a command. "Golduck, use Psychic! Pull!" Misty commanded. An aura of energy would surround Golduck as it focused on Elekid, the same aura appearing around Elekid as it would feel its body being squeezed, and then snatched towards the Golduck, being reeled in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:54 pm
SubonicXP

The Golduck was zapped by the Discharge, and while it hurt it blew it off, landing on one of the platforms in the water as it awaited a command. "Golduck, use Psychic! Pull!" Misty commanded. An aura of energy would surround Golduck as it focused on Elekid, the same aura appearing around Elekid as it would feel its body being squeezed, and then snatched towards the Golduck, being reeled in.
Sparks gave a small growl as he was forcibly ripped off his piece of land, feeling a slight squeeze around his body. Seeing the perfect chance, Reno shouted, "Use Shock Wave." Sparks pointed his hand along the way he was being reeled, firing a laser-like blast of electricity along the path to the Golduck. This should hopefully give it a charge.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:33 pm
Tesei Utakata
Sparks gave a small growl as he was forcibly ripped off his piece of land, feeling a slight squeeze around his body. Seeing the perfect chance, Reno shouted, "Use Shock Wave." Sparks pointed his hand along the way he was being reeled, firing a laser-like blast of electricity along the path to the Golduck. This should hopefully give it a charge.

Both Pokemon seemed to be in perfect scenarios as Misty gave another command. "Hypnosis, Golduck." She commanded. The Shock Wave would hit the Golduck, causing it to grunt in pain, however it released a wave of hypnotic waves at the Elekid as the Golduck pulled in the Electric type. Should he fall to the Hypnosis Golduck would let the Elekid go, falling onto the platform it stood on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:44 pm
SubonicXP

Both Pokemon seemed to be in perfect scenarios as Misty gave another command. "Hypnosis, Golduck." She commanded. The Shock Wave would hit the Golduck, causing it to grunt in pain, however it released a wave of hypnotic waves at the Elekid as the Golduck pulled in the Electric type. Should he fall to the Hypnosis Golduck would let the Elekid go, falling onto the platform it stood on.
Sparks, being of a more susceptible mindset, quickly fell into a dizzy state over the Hypnosis, seeing about three Golducks in front of him. Panicking, he fired off a Thunderbolt, praying it would get rod of the scary ducks. It was aimed to hit the platform and spread around the water on top, or it would have been of it had been aimed better. Instead, it overshot the aimed for area and would streak at the area of the Golduck's shins, extremely erratic in the aim.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:06 pm
Tesei Utakata
Sparks, being of a more susceptible mindset, quickly fell into a dizzy state over the Hypnosis, seeing about three Golducks in front of him. Panicking, he fired off a Thunderbolt, praying it would get rod of the scary ducks. It was aimed to hit the platform and spread around the water on top, or it would have been of it had been aimed better. Instead, it overshot the aimed for area and would streak at the area of the Golduck's shins, extremely erratic in the aim.

The attack was pretty easy for the Golduck to avoid as it hopped to one side. "Mud Bomb!" Misty ordered. Taking advantage of the dizzy Elekid, the Golduck would spit another glob of mud at its face, hoping to harm and reduce its accuracy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:19 pm
Panicking at the sight of an onslaught of Mud Bombs, Sparks began to run around the platform in a panic before deciding on a new course of action. Using Quick Attack with his arms, he began to paddle in what he thought was straight line. It instead looked like a drunk swerving around anything that moved and going in a circle. The Mud Bomb splattered his foot, sending a weird pain through his system. Stand again, a little dirt in his eyes, Sparks fired off another Thunderbolt, this one as haphazard as the last one, only it appeared to be flying a little more directed at the true Golduck and not one of Elekid's strange hallucinations.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:11 am
The Golduck was hit by this next attack, grunting in pain, it wasn't going to hang around much longer, and it imagined neither would this Elekid. "Golduck, another Psychic! Drown it!" Misty ordered. Once again the Golduck with grab and squeeze tight the Elekid, pulling in towards the water where it intended to submerge it.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff