Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Post your art! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizuyousei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:48 pm
oo fun! 3nodding Whenever I decide to dig out my art, I'll post it whee  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:06 am
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419
well thanks.. grr wish i was better.. sweatdrop
i wish i was better to, i plan on getting a degree in art at "Columbus College of Art and Design" i need to get better at i don't have much time to do that since now I'm a junoir

well... i dont go to school.. my dad is a great artest..omg you should see some of his work.. he was hired to do a resterant and they payed him cheap because they did not want a pro's work or something well hahaha...it was like a pro's work... my dad dont think his work is that good.. no i dont have any on the computer... because he stoped drawing and painting.. aww... sucks for a good talent to go to wast...

I have my dad's old art book made in 1965 or something and wow it is amazing.. but... grr...that is old artwork.. i guess i could still learn from it..
wow..art runs in my family...in the females only ands its only on my moms said...my dads side has no talent at all... lol

lol!.... my dad like forced me into likeing art as in drawing... grr i hate poetry..but i am really good at writing it.. lol i think it is boring to read... even the stuff i write...lol
i use to do poetry but i gave it up to get better at drawing

LOL... yeah... i dont know what i am better at... i think i suck at both..lol... SHould start a singing career... and no i am not a good singer! hahahha that is the point at me making a funny.
i haven't been able to sing since i had my surgry..which sucks a** stare

umm...yeah that sucks.. lol i never been able to sing..ohh well  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

~Bikky~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:32 pm
i was in choir for like 3 years..then i had my surgry and ...i lost my singing talent..so...i just been trying to get better at my art  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:11 pm
~Bikky~
i was in choir for like 3 years..then i had my surgry and ...i lost my singing talent..so...i just been trying to get better at my art

could you keep trying to sing.. if you was good.. work hard enough to try to get your tallent back... it would be worth it...

+ i am jealous of your art...lol  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

~Bikky~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:27 pm
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~

could you keep trying to sing.. if you was good.. work hard enough to try to get your tallent back... it would be worth it...

why bother to get back into it..to many perps would be pushing me down...and why are you jealous of my art? i really need to get better  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:27 am
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~

why bother to get back into it..to many perps would be pushing me down...and why are you jealous of my art? i really need to get better

your verry good at your art.... grr.. that is why.. ohh well.. keep working on it until you like it i guess.  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

~Bikky~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:16 pm
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~

your verry good at your art.... grr.. that is why.. ohh well.. keep working on it until you like it i guess.
lol no body likes there on art..since ppl can see there flaws.. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:52 pm
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~
inuyasha_lover419
~Bikky~

lol no body likes there on art..since ppl can see there flaws.. xd

LOL yeah.... most people cant see the flaws.. but no matter what we know that they are there..LOL!  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Lord Protector Quonar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:46 pm
Travis, even though I have seen it already, the Sword of Mana pic still r0xx0rz! I give it a 10/10 M'Lord!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:01 pm
To view my art!

Just a few avatar edits, the other stuff is just cause i needed it hosted.  

Tehmafrath Uzumaki

Vicious Bloodsucker

Seak

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:52 am
This is my RP character Elke. I made her for a //.hack RP, but my friend never got it started up. xd

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:04 pm
Nice work people! 3nodding  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

THE Great Mysterious inu

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:42 pm
ooooooo an art thread........... doubt anyone visits is anymore.......
Anywho.... Here's a doodle.... an experiment...... I told ya'll i did edits.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:31 pm
I reciently did this
User Image
And this
User Image
BTW it's a mermaid....that's not a leg..it's a fin...I know it's a bit big but I'm not changing it ha!  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Joey Sifer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:58 am
Holy mother of peanutbutter on a spoon, you guys are great artists. When i finaly get a scanner, ill have to show some of my comic book art. But hell, you guys are already making me jelious. sweatdrop  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff