Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
The British Museum ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:04 am
x Jane Cathaline Avery xx/xxx David Sinclair League x/x Leah Ruby League xxxxx
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
/xxxxxxx Avery Matriarchxxxxxxxx/ Conditional Avery Heir /xxxxxxxx Future Hogwarts Student
xxxxxxxx Former Slytherin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ Ravenclaw xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ Unsortedxxx/

Time: Summer 2026-2027
Wearing: Clothes

"Doesn't that just make it easier to have lost them then. You didn't know them," David said crossing his arms and letting out a long sigh. "I mean from a logical point they could have grown up to be completely horrific people. You never know. And, since you don't know them you can't say one way or another." He glanced away and listened as Sapphire explained how many siblings there was and how she was sent away because she was raised 'spoiled' and returned to find several more siblings. And that was when she got up and leaned against the wall and said if he was looking to apologize that he could go ahead because he was forgiven.

"Ah the experimental child gone wrong?" David asked sarcastically. "Anyways, obviously the sending you away didn't really improve your personality much-or at least not in the selfish department. Usually sending a child away is a good way to screw up the child worse. And it is a very good way to just get the kid to resent you, too. No matter how good or bad the reason is. Hell, my mother talks more to my dad's parents than my dad does... though there may be a few other issues there."

David's sarcasm dropped when Sapphire told him if he was looking to apologize that he should just go and that he was forgiven and then slid onto the floor and hid her face as she leaned against the wall. He let out a long sigh and crossed his arms, "I didn't actually apologize... and... are you seriously going to do this here of all places?" David pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed as he could feel the raised eyebrows of various persons as they passed. He muttered a few curses and then squatted down in front of her and said, "You're a moron. An absolute moron. You know that right? You think sitting here... couldn't you pick a better time or place to get in touch with your emotions or whatever because... I really wasn't joking about the nursery rhymes my grandmother tells glorifying the Dark Lor-whatever it is normal people call him. Great fun at Christmas Dinners, by the way."

He sighed, frustrated and annoyed, obvious by his lack of patience event to think that his family's habit of calling Voldemort the Dark Lord pretty much screamed 'oh yeah we totally supported his sketchy crap' which always left David wondering how in the world a proper raid and investigation had been done on the Averys. Or did they just cover their tracks very well or stayed out of anything too horrific? David's attention went back to Sapphire and David held out a hand, "Look get up and I'll... I was going to say call my grandmother but I forgot she doesn't do technology. I can text my sister and have her go let the woman know I'm tied up for a bit. Having a breakdown or whatever at the front entrance of the British Museum isn't exactly an ideal place to do such."

shabatha

<>  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:41 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

╔═════════════════════╗

۩۞۩ ωнσ ۩۞۩ : Each other wearing Clothes
۩۞۩ ωнєи ۩۞۩ : Summer
۩۞۩ ωнєяє ۩۞۩ :British Museum
╚═════════════════════╝

"It does but I regret not knowing them." She said quietly. "You are correct. I absolutely abhor my parents. They didn't need to send me to finishing school but they did. So I suppose I did become worse." She said still quiet. "What do you want me to do? My brother is inside with my aunt and cousins. I can't exactly leave now can i? I have to wait for them. If I wanted to touch my emotions I wouldn't have said anything about my crush on you, or about my siblings. So it's technically not but also is my fault." She said looking up at him as he called her a moron. That was fine. She was,

Sapphire raised an eyebrow as he Mentioned the Dark Lord. And how his grandmother would probably be telling Leah grand tails of the man. She sighed before noticing him kneel in front of her and put out his hand. Was he actually trying to be nice and help her? What about Leah? She glanced at him, before taking his hand and being helped up. She pulled out the kerchief again to wipe her eyes clear and pulled out her phone to let her Aunt know what was happening. "Then what do you suggest?" She asked curiously. She noticed the people who had their eye brows raised at them and just glared. If they wanted a spectacle she could give to them.

Denise was just finishing making sure that her boys had washed their hands when she received a notification on her phone. She pulled it out to see a message from Sapphire and sighed. "Alright boys, do you just want to go to the park or something?"

((True point haha))

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:43 am
/xxxxxxx Avery Matriarchxxxxxxxx/ Conditional Avery Heir /xxxxxxxx Future Hogwarts Student
xxxxxxxx Former Slytherin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ Ravenclaw xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ Unsortedxxx/

“And, the finishing school obviously didn’t put out a very impressive finished product,” David muttered under his breath before Sapphire asked him what he wanted her to do and she pointed out that she couldn’t exactly leave and that she hadn’t planned out getting emotional. And that was when he registered her words ‘crush on you’. He stared and blurted out quickly, “Wait, active or past tense on that one?” he paused and then sighed and pulled out a bottle of Excedrin and said, “I guess that isn’t really that important at this point.” Opening the bottle he swallowed a couple pills dry knowing this was going to be a nightmare no doubt as Sapphire raised a brow at him talking about his grandmother’s stories and then took his hand.

He quickly moved his hand away when Sapphire was up and he end up crossing his arms as he watched Sapphire pull out her phone and presumably text her aunt and then asked him what he suggested. “I suppose you can text your aunt to let that ‘lovely’ grandmother of mine know something came up I need to handle. She won’t really ask. Besides it isn’t like she’s going to harm any relation of hers that young who is already obviously isn’t ‘disabled’ in the same way my father is.”

“There’s a café here, I know,” David said. “My sister used to swing by here after school sometimes and also catch a snack. At least that’s a little bit better of a place for you to decide to make a scene. I mean I’m still no doubt the arse according to those in passing, but since when do I care what people think of me? And, I sure as Hell don’t trust you to wait for a bus or the tube to calm down somewhere else like down in Belgravia.” He added mentioning the neighborhood he lived at but not that the League family home was there-or that the closest tube stop to his home in that neighborhood was only two or three stops down the line. He sighed and said, “Let’s go. Order a sandwich or whatever, I’ll pay, since apparently I have now moved up to making Slytherins my own age cry. I thought if you got sorted into that house any connections of your tear ducts to any emotions you may have was severed. Special perk or something…” He shook his head leading the way back into the museum and near the front where the café was.

shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:08 am

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Sapphire glared at him. "Yes, that doesn't matter right now. Or ever." She said quietly as she then decided to message her Aunt about letting David's grandmother know that he was going to be slightly busy. That whole thought made her blush ever so slightly. She was tempted to add, 'not in a dirty way' but stopped herself before hitting send and sending just the original message. She rubbed her face to finish clearing off the remnants of the tears. She took a deep breathe before following as he led to the Cafe. It was quaint. She glared slightly at David. She didn't need him to pay for things. So she ordered five sandwiches and a drink. Paying for all but one of them. Then looked at David., "You said you would pay for mine." She said chuckling. As she let him step forwards.

She waited for the sandwiches and when she received them she put all but the one for her in a bag and sat down in a corner booth. She watched him a moment before taking a couple of deep breaths to calm her self. He was right, she couldn't have been trusted in that state to get a cab or a tube. It was a good idea to just keep her there. "Excuse me, that you hit a sore spot and they reattached themselves. I won't be crying again. Especially not in front of you. So you don't have to worry." She said as she drank her soda. She took half of her sandwich and split that in half. She pushed the other half his way. "You can have the other half." She said as she took a small bite of the her piece.

Denise chuckled as she received another text from Sapphire and stopped near the elder woman. "I was told to let you know that your Grandson and my niece are in the cafe. And as well, you speak very fluid French. I'm very surprised and pleased that you do." She said.

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:30 pm

"That's not exactly what I meant," David said clearly annoyed when Sapphire glared at him and answered to his reaction about the crush. "Obviously it is a big enough nuisance for you to have bothered making reference to it twice. And, never mind I'm going to be stuck with a million and one questions from the old wi-old cow? I guess witch is technically accurate, anyways." He sighed hoping the medicine he took would kick in, stepping back for Sapphire to order, and realized this whole day was going to either give him a migraine or an ulcer or better both. Granted he was probably being melodramatic about the ulcer. When Sapphire made her order David ordered a glass of water, pretty sure Sapphire couldn't realistically eat five sandwiches in a sitting and then she of course paid for all but one and he raised a brow before sitting at the table sipping his bottle of water waiting for Sapphire to begin.

The two sat in silence for a few moments before Sapphire obviously calming answered David's sarcasm with her own. He took a sip of his water and listened as she said she wouldn't be crying again and not in front of him. "I'm used to my sister who I am fairly sure burst into tears twice at least in classes her first year at Hogwarts. Granted I made the herbology professor cry in return so I guess it was even enough? Amazing Ravenclaw managed the house cup with my talent for losing the house points. Or maybe the professors have figured out at this point I don't care about house loyalty and are trying to prevent my own housemates from killing me."

He tapped his fingers on the table and watched as she split the sandwich and offered him half and he took it without much protest before taking a bite. "And, I shouldn't have said what I did. Or at least word it as I did," He said after swallowing his bite. He fell silent for a moment and then set the sandwich down, took a long drink of his water and then sat back, "So, what now, Miss Snow? You say you got over the crying so do I go home not have to be bothered by the whole thing? Ignore the fact that the only person in our year who picks about as many fights with professors and our peers is you? Or that you keep making snide remarks about my girlfriend? It's bad enough I have to deal with snide remarks from the Avery family-and they haven't met her yet."

----------------------------

Jane Avery turned when Denise approached her and said that she was told to let her know that her grandson and Denise's niece were at the cafe. And then the woman complemented her French and said she was surprised by it and pleased she did. "I very much doubt my grandson would have bothered to tell me where he was as it is one of his free days in London, but regardless... and as for my French, I wouldn't know how fluid my French is or not. I don't speak it. I understand it but I don't bother to speak it. Actually, I'm fairly sure I surprised my grandson, speaking of him, that I actually knew and could speak French. I've always found it was a skill more useful not to mention. Especially when one of my daughter-in-laws say such interesting things in her native language to my son. She wouldn't feel as comfortable if she knew I knew French. I would hate that for her and my son and their children, yes?"

"Regardless, my grandson has enough sense to make sure your niece gets home well enough," Jane said with a smile. "After all, he did grow up not to far from here. He still does live here as a second home. Anyways, have a good day if that is all. Thank-you for the message."

shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:37 pm

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Sapphire raised an eyebrow. "Oh?Does it bother you that someone likes you other than Leo? And it's not like I expect anything. The most I can expect would be for you to tell Leonette and for her to get her gaggle of friends after me, that's about all I think will happen... If anything, just because I said I liked you. It's a nuisance only because of reasons that are too girly to explain." She said calmly as she took another bite of her sandwich."Yes well, i'm not your sister."

"I appreciate you trying to make it better. I do. Alright?" She said hoping he would accept it as that as she took a drink from her soda. She looked at him as he talked about what was going to happen now. "That all is up to you. I'm fine just sitting here. What? Do you not like having someone who enjoys annoying others as much as you do? And I haven't made any snide remarks about Leo all day. I have only mentioned her lightly to explain how different she and I were to your grandmother who mistook me for her. I'm sorry, but I figured you would be happy about that since then she wouldn't think I was your girlfriend." She said. Then raised her eyes to look at him. "From the sounds of it, you seem to not like any idea about that whole scenario. What are you going to do about it if you don't like it so much?"

Denise smiled and nodded. "It was nice to meet you then. Have a good day." She said bowing her head out of respect as she led the three boys outside and hopefully to the park so that she could let Carter and Ryan play for a while.

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:23 pm

“Honestly?” David said with a short laugh, “I really could care less. Honestly, it just means my life could be infinitely more pleasant if things don’t work out-which is always realistic. And, people’s infinitely bad taste amuse me. Leo’s and yours apparently.” He said with a shrug. “And, no you aren’t my sister. My sister generally has a knack to make almost anyone like her. And she cares about being liked by everyone. And I'm pretty sure my sister would have flat out told someone she had a crush on them if it ever happened and she didn't think it was likely he'd say something first.”

“Regardless, I’m glad you think I’m that petty to tell my girlfriend about something that is none of her business one way or another. And, do you honestly think Leo is that petty to make her friends go after you. One, her friends probably would use that as an excuse to point out that it was probably somehow my doing and all my wonderful personality traits which is why I generally don’t get along with people. Two, if Leonette was that petty I wouldn’t be dating her,”
David said. “Quite honestly I’m not that desperate. Not at this point in my life. Why? Is that what you would do to handle some girl having a crush on a guy you are dating?”

Rolling his eyes, he took another sip of his water and shrugged when Sapphire thanked him for trying to make it better and then when Sapphire finally got to the point of saying he didn’t seem to like any idea of that whole scenario and asked what he was going to do if he didn’t like it so much he choked for a moment on his water before with a cough set down the bottle of water. “Do about what? Today? You are implying there is something I could do about today. I’m going to do nothing. Besides, merely throw my grandparents into the mix and automatically I’m not going to like a situation. Trust me I’m having a blast at the Avery Manor right now-as I’m staying there mostly now and coming to London for a day or two a week.”

“So, we’ve got whole your horrific taste discussion and you got your freak out about your siblings-and no I’m not discussing that point again because I don’t have the tact to- out of the way is there anything else? I mean besides the fact apparently crushes are only nuisances to girls, which is news to me,” David added with a shrug. “But whatever, I don’t do the whole people skills and reading people well.”

shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:28 pm

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Sapphire raised an eyebrow. "Oh? It would make things more pleasant? If things don't work out with Leo?" She asked curiously. This was most definitely interesting. If she understood his words correctly, then he was okay with her liking him... And if Leo and he didn't work out then what? He would be okay with her? That thought sort of made her mad. Sort of. She wasn't sure. Since she was new to the whole boy likes girl, girl likes boy thing. "Actually I do expect something like that from Leo, if she didn't come after me herself. It's how girls are. We are jealous creatures and I would be absolutely stunned if she didn't threaten me. No I never said I thought you were petty. I was just saying that was the most I was expecting, or figured would happen. Not that you were petty." She said taking another sip of her drink.

"Excuse me that I knew you had a girlfriend and so didn't think I should open my mouth about what I felt. Thank you very much." She said being rather opinionated for someone who had just cried and spilled her guts. "Are you kidding? I don't have any friends, and if I found out someone was crushing on my boyfriend, I would take every pain to make sure she knew she didn't have a chance." She said chuckling. She would have been absolutely cruel. And would enjoy doing it too. "Oh? And why ever not? Is there something wrong with the Avery manor?" She asked curiously. It wasn't everyday that he even remotely let her know much of anything about his family. "Crushes are not normally nuisances with girls. Just with me. I'm sorry that you fascinate me and you are out of reach. So it's a nuisance." She said taking another bite of her half of the sandwich.

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:58 pm

“I’m realistic,” David said with a shrug. “Hope for the best but expect the worst?” He sighed and raised a brow as Sapphire argued that Leo would act in such a way and involve friends and would be absolutely stunned if Leo didn’t threaten her. “You forget that everyone Leo is friends with either flat out despises me, hates me, or really, really don’t like me. I’m fairly sure they wouldn’t be the type to campaign for you to keep your nose out of possibly trying to destroy a relationship between me and Leo. Granted I wouldn’t be happy if that was the case but that is a whole different matter.”

When Sapphire countered that she knew he had a girlfriend and that is why she didn’t say anything, David raised a brow, “One, I didn’t officially start dating Leo until the summer of last year. Two, I don’t see how admitting to someone you like them at any time is inappropriate. You do know when my mother had tracked down my father again and was old enough to date him, my father was seeing someone. All the while she had already elaborately set up this whole scheme just to have a real reason to talk to him. Points to Mum for not telling Dad the woman was cheating on him behind his back though.”

He shrugged and then raised a brow when Sapphire inquired about something being wrong with the Avery manor. “Everything down to the very last floorboard is wrong with the place if you ask me,” David answered. “While Dad wastes his time hoping that my grandfather will die in his sleep-which the man would probably just come back as a ghost out of spite if that did happen-I go for more realistic dreams like just maybe the whole manor will burn to the ground someday.”

“I fascinate you? What am I? A frog for dissection,” David answered irritable when Sapphire explained how the crush was a nuisance to her. “I don’t know: I’d say my crush on Leo was particularly bothersome for me for a great while. And, crushes can be bothersome on others too.” He made a short shrug and then picked up the sandwich half he was eating and took a bite waiting for Sapphire to answer. Honestly, David was fairly sure that calmly sitting down for a lunch and discussing crushes was not in his plans book-but at least Sapphire wasn’t crying or anything.

shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:38 pm

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Sapphire rolled her eyes. "But if I've learned anything about friends they will get to the person who is making her uncomfortable. Whether it was you or me. And it would probably end up being me, seeing as how you haven't exactly done anything." She said "And as it is, I wouldn't exactly feel right if I were to ruin anything you had with Leo or any other girl. I kind of like Leo, whether you believe that or not, and I'd rather not ruin it directly." She said chuckling. Oh no, Sapphire wasn't that mean. Even if she seemed like it.

"Excuse me, that at the time I didn't want to accept that I was crushing on anyone thank you very much." She said haughtily. "You want to see your family's home aflame? Then do so. In a way that won't seem like you did it." She said shrugging. She took another sip of her soda as she listened. This was becoming a very interesting thing... This conversation. Eating lunch... It was interesting. "No.

You are not a frog for dissection. That sounds rather gross. No what I meant was that everything about you is interesting. That's what I meant. Excuse me for saying fascinate."
She said rolling her eyes as she took another bite of the sandwich. Finishing it, she took a drink. "Well I don't blame you. She's rather cute." She said chuckling.

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:55 pm

David raised a brow, “Ah, so if you actually did try something I could all of a sudden win points with Leo’s friends who aren’t fond of me at all? Good to know. I wouldn’t know the whole dynamics of friends though. Which is probably all the better at this point. Though, I’m fairly sure somehow it would partially be my fault. It always is.”

“And thank-you for not planning to blatantly ruin my personal relationships, though, you do realize there might be good reason I haven’t given my family all that much information on Leo? Obviously, she has already met my parents because she stayed at my home in London last summer with her sisters,” David added. “However, I’m not in a particular rush to blatantly declare my relationship with anyone to the Averys. I suppose once upon a time the family didn’t quite hate the house of Gryffindor as much but after the whole Ryans incident…” he shook his head, “It is a family crime more or less to step within half a mile of the Avery Manor property wearing any red or anything that even the closest resembles support of the house of Gryffindor.”

He sighed setting down his now empty bottle of water and said, “Also, my family may be rich. And, I may be the one intended to inherit the Avery estate at this point-which once I became head I technically could freely burn the Avery Manor to its very foundation, it is a good way to get myself killed, and I don’t believe in exorbitant amounts of waste. If I’d do anything to that house and didn’t value self preservation or the lives of others I’d just turn the place into a muggle orphanage or donate it to a muggle historical society or what not. Besides, my grandfather already mentioned me burning the manor to the ground when I inherit. I’d be the first person they looked to if something happened to that place.”

Tapping his finger on the table he glanced away and listened as Sapphire amended her words and tried to explain what she had meant about fascinating her. “I suppose I can’t talk, I told Leo when she asked about you, before Leo and I started dating, that you amused me. I may have said you were physically attractive. It isn’t like I would lie about that. And, my father’s business is built mostly on tearing people’s looks apart and rebuilding them so it is only normal I’d be more superficial about that sort of thing. Like I said, Leo and you obviously have bad taste. And as for looks, that only goes so far. I mean I’d probably hook up with anyone if they were physically attractive enough and I was free, but I wouldn’t stay if I didn’t actually like their personality. Actually choosing to date someone like Leo would take way too much effort on my part if it was merely because she’s pretty.”

“So, my personal preference in dating and hook ups aside is there anything else worth mentioning?” David added. “While, I’m not particularly happy about losing the day with my sister, being here gives me a failsafe alibi on avoiding my grandmother for another few hours, which trust me is worth a great deal.”

shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:09 pm

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Sapphire nodded. She finished her soda. "Or at least, that's what I'm pretty sure of when it comes to the 'girls code' or whatever. Hoenstly I don't think i've ever had a friend that was a girl before here, but it just seems to right, to think if someone was trying to sabotage my friends relationship, for me to take action against said person. And be very distrustful of the boyfriend." She said finishing the explanation. When he said Leo and her sister's had stayed with David the summer before, her eyebrows rose. "Oh? I didn't know that. That's very interesting. And I think if you are going to hate a house, you should hate a group of colors not just a single color if worn only as a single. Like red, or gold. Either or really but if someone wants to wear Red they should be allowed too without irritating your family." She said with a roll of her eyes. Wow, his family was slightly hectic but okay.

"Alright so if it burns then they will think of you. What about if it just gets hit by a random tornado or something? Then it's not your fault." She said shrugging. When he started talking about how Leo had asked about her before they started dating and he said he amused her she smirked a little. "Ah so Miss Mitchell was jealous of me even before you were dating? How interesting." She said thoughtfully. Then shook her head. "I don't think so. But give me just a second, I'm going to get a refill. Want a refill on your water?" She asked before standing and if he answered yes, then she would grab his bottle/cup or whatever it was and take it up. If not than oh Well. As she returned however she placed the cup (Or cups) on the table from behind him and leaned around him to place a kiss on his lips. She pulled away almost a second later and sat down. She was a bit red in the face but she seemed to play it off.

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:05 pm

David raised a brow when Sapphire noted the ‘girls code’, it made sense. Everyone had some sort of code to live by. And, he supposed that Sapphire had a point about taking action against the said person and distrusting of the boyfriend. It wasn’t like David ever bothered to hide anything from Leonette about what he did or didn’t do-well beyond the time Sapphire kissed him on the cheek but that was before him or Leo were dating and that wasn’t worth mentioning, especially at this point-crushes active or not aside.

When Sapphire commented on Leo staying at his house in London David shrugged, “It wasn’t all that important. The neighborhood of Belgravia is pretty conveniently located for a lot of the sights in London. And hotels cost a fortune around here and we have the guest rooms. And, I don’t entirely blame the family for hating Gryffindor in general considering the family’s principles and the whole Ryans thing.”

David raised a brow and let out a short laugh lacking amusement as Sapphire suggested a freak tornado hitting the Avery manor. He didn’t even bother answering her question or idea and raised a brow when Sapphire accused Leo of being jealous before they were dating. “I assume it was more of a defining my relationships with people. It was a passing question of interest of hers. I answered honestly.” He sighed glancing at Sapphire when she suddenly got up and said she wanted a refill and asked about him wanting a refill and he answered rather unruffled at this point, “Sure, I suppose, though too much soda is unhealthy in your case you are aware, right?”

He sat up straighter in his chair and leaned back closing his eyes for a moment as he was relieved to have managed to turn the conversation into something not all that stressful though the questions about the Averys were to some point irritating, but it wasn’t like he could avoid the topic forever. It was only a matter of time till he was actually expected to take the Avery last name and it would be more publically announced about him inheriting. He heard steps come his way and opened his eyes as he saw the two cups be placed on the table. He glanced up to where Sapphire was standing and was about to reach out for his own glass when Sapphire reached around him and quickly kissed him before pulling away quickly and sitting down across the table almost as if nothing happened. David paused for a moment before irriation and then a flash of anger showed on his face and he stood, picked up his glass of water and opened the lid and stepped around the table and proceeded to dump the entire contents of the water on her head.

“You obviously need to cool your head,” David said bluntly, setting the glass down and then returning to his seat, and crossing his arms, his eyes narrowed at Sapphire. “You have some audacity to say you actually sort of like Leo and do that nonsense. So completely okay to randomly kiss someone else’s boyfriend just not let him know you like him? That’s absolutely ridiculous. And, if I am going to have questionable relations with someone while seeing someone officially, I sure as Hell wouldn’t broadcast it in public.”

He made an irritated ‘tsk’ before saying as he glanced into his now empty glass unhappily before setting it back on the table and looking back to Sapphire, “Seriously what is your problem? What the Hell are you aiming for anyways?”

shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:26 pm

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Sapphire watched as David picked up his glass and removed the lid before bracing herself for the cold water. When she was splashed with it, or well it was poured on her head she flinched but started giggling. Shaking her head slightly to help clear the water from her face, she took a napkin and wiped off the water dripping into her eyes. She continued to giggle until he started to talk and he sat down. "Hmmm, no one is even in this cafe except for the employees, And I do like Leo. But that doesn't mean I have to play by the rules either." She said giggling. "Also, I told you that I like you, so no. Your point is different. Since I told you, you should have figured the slytherin in me probably would have come out at some point." She said still giggling.

But his comment about questionable relations stopped her. She blinked at him for a moment before thinking about it for a moment. Did... what? "D-did you just say that if this weren't in public you would have been okay with it? Just in a non lamense way?" She asked actually shocked... What just happened? When he tsked down at his water she rolled her eyes before switching her lid and straw for his and pushing her drink towards him. "Here, I think i'm hydrated enough as it is." She said chuckling as she motioned to her being almost soaked in her white t-shirt. So not soon after he'd probably be able to see the white and black bra underneath, Not that she realized. "I dunno. I suddenly couldn't resist. And I'm not aiming for anything." She said trying to wipe some of the water out of her hair.

((We figured we would quote you so you could come in if you wanted too since Sapphire is being absolutely disgusting as a person right now Murrue))

mc2

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:17 am

“Are you seriously even a Slytherin or just the dumbest Slytherin ever?” David snapped when Sapphire said that the only people that were in the café were the employees. “People can be paid for information easily and it isn’t like there isn’t ways to spy without being noticed yourself. Magic and Muggle ways.” He pinched the bridge of his nose and listened as Sapphire argued she didn’t have to play by the rules and that since she said she liked him his argument didn’t exactly apply and that he should have figured the Slytherin in her would come out at some point.

So you are trying to sabatoge my relationship with Leo, then,” David said rolling his eyes, obviously exasperated by the whole thing. And that was when Sapphire called him out on his comment about if he was actually okay with seeing someone on the side-or how she phrased it, would have been okay with Sapphire kissing him if it wasn’t in public. David massaged his forehead and said, “Probably…” He paused and then realized what he just said and quickly amended with, “But not in the case with me dating Leo. I- look I don’t want to discuss that as you-” David paused frustrated and flustered and said biting his lip for a moment before going on, “You obviously are enough of a Slytherin to take anything I say as an opening to try to do whatever the Hell you want anyways. Or maybe you’ll just do it anyways. Probably that is most true.”

He looked away arms crossed and he began to tap the table lost in thought after he spoke and set his now empty glass on the table. When Sapphire then pushed her own drink towards him and made the joke about being hydrated enough as it was and motioned towards her shirt. Her white shirt. He turned red and looked down at the table elbows on the table and he heard as she said she didn’t know and suddenly couldn’t resist and that she wasn’t aiming for anything. “Yeah, I’ll believe that about a Slytherin when Hell freezes over. And… please tell me you have an extra shirt or jacket or something because even if it is just employees or…” He glanced up and pointed towards her shirt glanced at the soaked white shirt with a short nod and then back up to Sapphire’s expression. “Obviously that is going to be problematic to walk around like that.”

shabatha
murruelecreuset

<>  
The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out