Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Nel's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:19 pm
Helaku was about to say something, but was interrupted by a huge yawn. The day had taken a lot out of him. "Well, I probably better head back and get some sleep. I've got a ways to go to get back to my teepee. Take care you two." He turned and disappeared into the trees, there to sleep the night away.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:46 pm
March 19, 2006

Seiei
[ Chu'mana was wandering around, getting further from the stream. She needed to get away more often. The whispering wind rusled tress and her mane. It began ticckling and she tossed her head, movining her mane off her neck. She was looking for others to really have a conversation with. ]

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku's head lifted, jaws continuing to chew the mouthful of grass as he looked towards the sound of hooves. Finishing, he swallowed as he looked upon a Soquili mare...and nearly bolted then and there. He wasn't ready to face another adult mare, not yet. But...it would just be rude to turn and run. He had to at least carry on a conversation, didn't mean he'd have to respond to any flirting, right? Who knew, she might not even like him at all. Which would probably be just as well, the thought of being rejected again by someone who claimed to like him terrified him. Slowly, he walked towards the mare.

Seiei
[ Chu stopped. Breathing int the sweet smelling air. It was relaxing to her. And There was proboblyAnother aoquili to speak with. She sighed and her eay twitched. It wasn't the sound of the wind, but a steady beat of hooves. She turned her head and looked around and blinked at the male comeing her way. Why did it have to be another guy? Why not a girl for one in her life? ]

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku sagged a little inside at the look in the mare's eyes. She seemed disappointed...and it was probably because of him, though he'd not met her before. Females were strange though. "Hello," he said softly. "I'm Helaku...what might your name be, m'lady?" His tone was still smooth and modulated, but that was because he wasn't projecting it as much. He still wasn't sure he could speak normally just yet...he feared some tremor in his voice would show through.

Seiei
[ Chu just stared at him for a moment before him saying anything crossed her mind. Maybe he would think she was rude for just forgetting to blink. "Er..." He mind went half blank and she shook her head. "Chu'mana!" She nodded and spoke loudly. Then felt Childish for saying her name as loudly as she did. "Sorry for stareing and being a little... Forgetful." She took a half step forward and stoped. ]

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku relaxed slightly, though he still kept a guard up in the back of his mind. "It's quite alright," he said pleasantly. "My memory isn't perfect either, and I don't mind staring. It's better than no contact with others at all, eh?"

Seiei
[ Chu'mana luaghed. "My memory can be perfect one day and a little blacked out the next. And true. Saring is better than nothing ...sometimes." This guy was very... Interesting. Most of the males she had spoken to left after they heard something or she just stared talking. "Helaku, would you mind..." She shifted her weight from side to side. "Going for a walk or something? I'm hardly ever this far from the stream." It was true. Even though She couldn't of wandered to far from it. ]

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku chuckled. "Memory's a tricky thing. Always shifting and changing...it's hardly a concrete entity." At her question, he tensed slightly, mind racing. After a moment, he forced himself to relax. She seemed genuine enough...what harm could there be? "Sure," he replied with a small smile. "Where would you like to go? Or do you just want to wander?"

Seiei
[ After she saw him tense a little she shrunk back a little, wondering if she said something wrong. Her face brightened after he said sure. She hadn't walked with anyone or talked with anyone this long. They usually had to leave or She had to go off for some reason. "Wandering is always good. " ]

Nel_Zelpher_2005
"True. I've met several Soquili simply by wandering." He started walking, careful to keep pace with the mare. She seemed interesting, and didn't keep up an incessant amount of chatter. For some reason, he simply felt like a nice, quiet conversation. "So, whereabouts do you usually live? By the river?"

Seiei
[ She nodded. "It's quiet there. But... I only meet new people when they're thirsty. Not when The want to meet people. And you?" She shook her mane lightly to get it out of her eyes. ]

Nel_Zelpher_2005
"Me? I live in the forest. Have to skirt around the village to get here, but that's not too hard. It's not like the humans seem too interested in forcibly capturing our kind...my parent's humans are pretty nice, actually." He fell silent, fearing that he was rambling. It wouldn't be good to drive a mare that seemed this nice away, especially if she was as genuine as she seemed.

Seiei
[ Chu'mana was intreaged that he had seen and had to live around humans. She herself had never relly been too keen on them and thier ways. "Oh Please go on!" She looked at him wanting to know more. She didn't really have much to say and his story fill up he space for talking, which was a good thing. "I really want to hear more!" ]

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku's ears pricked in a flicker of surprise. She wanted to hear more about him? Well, if she said so... "My father's got two humans, one seems to be a foal as they reckon things. I don't really know much about them, but they don't try to hurt me or touch me if I don't want to be touched." He looked at her curiously. "What about you? Do you have a human?"

Seiei
[ "It's possible. Maybe She leaves me alone. I've never really seen her. Only heard her when I was in a basket." She sighed. It was sad that he had seen so many humans in his life and she had only heard one or two whisper to her while she was in the safe haven of a basket. "I really..." She trailed off. She didn't know what came after the "Really." ]

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku's ears swept forward and he stretched out his neck slightly in concern. "Hmmm? Something the matter?"

Seiei
[ "Hmm?" Chu was sort of in dream land for a few moment. "Oh! No. It's nothing." " She spoke and nidded. "JUst thinking about humans..." ]

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku blinked, wondering if that had really been what she meant. Oh well, no matter. "Humans are odd, but interesting. Don't think I'd want to be around them all the time, though." He turned his head to look at her. "You seem nice."

Seiei
[ Chu looked down a replied. "I've never really been around more than one. Maybe meeting one day and acctually haveing it stay wouldn't be so bad." She looked at him. "Me? Nice? I'm just confused." She couldn't help but giggle. ]

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku chuckled and smiled boyishly. "Awww, that's not so. You're nice enough to talk to me, when I'm hardly the most interesting male out there. And you seem...honest." His ears flicked back and forth as a haunted look passed over his face for an instant.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:10 pm
"Have a good sleep Helaku!" Tetyawna watch and waited for Helaku to leave. "Well, it's looks dark. I should get going now. Also do you." She wished the young filly a safe journey back home and smiled at her. I hope she gets home safely. This worried the mare but she tried to believe that this filly will get home safely. The mare trotted happily back to where she spent the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:38 pm
Leaving her other two daughters with their father and the rest of the herd Ayita headed off to find her missing daughter. Looking around she called out wondering where Vevina could have gone off to. "Vevina, if you can hear me answer. We're very worried about you. Vevina."

Pausing the painted mare waited to see if her daughter would return her call.

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:20 am
Helaku's ears pricked in the darkness of his teepee, and golden eyes snapped open. From the way this female voice was calling for Vevina, it could only be the filly's mother. He was obligated to at least let her know Vevina had passed this way. Hauling himself to his feet, he nudged the door flap of the teepee aside and trotted towards the source of the call.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:36 am
Hearing a sound in the darkness Ayita set her legs so that she was poised to fight or flee. As the shape moving towards her revealed itself to be another soquili as it approched the mare relaxed just a little. When she saw who it was she calmed considerably. For it was impossible to miss the markings of her dear friend Delphia in this striking stallion before her.

"Good evening Helaku, I'm sorry to bother you so late, but have you seen my errent daughter around? She wandered off from the herd while we were distracted and I've come to collect her."

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:50 am
Helaku's confusion at her knowing his name was fleeting. This must be a friend of mum, in which case it would be impossible to mistake him for anything but her son. His ears flicked forward. "Indeed she passed by this way a while ago. However, I don't know where she is now."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:20 am
Blowing through her nose in exasperation Ayita pawed at the ground worredly. "That child is going to get herself into trouble and that's the truth."

Sighing she shook her head giving her friend's son a rueful smile. "It's good to know that she came this way at least. Do you have any idea of what direction she may have gone off in? Also do you know how long it's been since you've seen her? I'm wondering how much of a lead she has on me."

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:05 pm
Helaku smiled sympathetically. "Sadly I do not. When I left to sleep she was with Tetyawna, but I don't know where either of them went from there. It was a hard day for me." He pawed the ground slightly. "T'was last night I believe."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:27 pm
Vevina rushed to her mothers side as she heard her name called. Vevina whinned "Hi Mother!!" happily nuzzling her mother as she came to her side. "Sorry I made you worry" she smiled sweetly "Helaku and his friend took care of mee, I came looking for you" she smiled gleefully. Vevina nuzzled her mother once again. the young filly still full of energy pranced around her mother giggling.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:32 am
Sighing Ayita gently stepped over to the filly torn between wanting to hold her foal close and never letting go and scolding her until her ears fell off from shear exaustion.

"There you are, Vevina." She said finally after a nuzzle to be sure Vevina was all right. "You gave your father and I quite a fright. You really shouldn't go wandering away from the herd alone. You could easily find yourself in trouble and there might not be anyone around to help you. Your very fortunate you ran into someone who was so kind. Where you sure to thank them for helping you?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:53 pm
Helaku flicked his ears back and pawed at the ground, slightly abashed. "Awww, no need to thank me. I'm just doing what any Soquili short of a Kalona would do. T'was the way I was raised." He watched the mare and her foal quietly after he finished, ears slightly forward as he swished his tail back and forth.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:21 am
"True, though I still apprechate the help." Turning to her bubbly daughter Ayita gave the filly a loving nuzzle. "You could learn a lot from Helaku, little one. Now it's late and Helaku needs his rest as much as we do. Besides I know several others who are very conserned about you. Why don't we go back to the heard and see what your sisters are up to?"

As she spoke the painted mare gave her daughter a gentle nudge in the drection she wanted the foal to go.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:33 pm
March 25, 2006

AnimeChickie
Gazing about the small clearing, Chitsa had gone a good way away from the teepee. Sisika probably wouldn't notice because she was busy sharpening spears. Plus, she would probably encourage Chitsa to get out more anyway. With huge curious eyes, the foal watched everything that moved and everything that didn't move within her eyesight.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku strode into the clearing, obviously in a better humor and recovered somewhat from the fiasco of a few days past. His ears flicked forward and his neck arched slightly in interest as he noticed a foal that was even smaller than the norm for foals. Coming closer he realized why as he saw the translucent wings. "Hello there," he said affably.

AnimeChickie
The little naive foal hadn't even noticed Helaku stepping into the clearing. Chitsa squealed in delight and jumped back gazing up at the much taller soquili. "Ooh. Hello there!" Her voice was rather high pitched and she obviously seemed excited for meeting another soquili. "Whooo are you?" She grinned up mischievously at Helaku gazing in awe at his height.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku chuckled. "I'm Helaku, but call me what you like. And what might your name be?" This was his second encounter with an uncommon flutter Soquili but his first chance to actually talk to one.

AnimeChickie
Little Chitsa echoed back to him, "Helaku! Helaku! Alright. I shall call you... 'Laku! 'Laku! Does that sound alright to you?" She pranced around in excitement, giggling to herself. "Chitsa. My name is Chitsa!" Or so that was what Sisika had called her. It wasn't rare to see Chitsa in a mood like this... Some could say that this could perhaps be her personality. But she was quite random and could have any personality possible.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku smiled. "That shall do admirable, Chitsa. I must say, one doesn't see a lot of Soquili with wings like yours. They're neat." He nosed at one gently, curious. He wished he knew why flutters were so much smaller than other Soquili, it was an interesting question to think on in the meantime, however.

AnimeChickie
Grinning wildly, Chitsa loved to give people nicknames. After she decided to call Sisika, 'Sika,' when she was younger it became a habit. "Really?" She tilted her head innocently at him. So far, the only soquili she had met were flutters, so she didn't know that they were a rare sight. She didn't notice that Helaku didn't have wings at first but not she did. "I didn't know that." She stopped and paused and her eyes went wide but then she immediately started prancing around again.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku grinned and tossed his head. "Well, you're young yet. Though we've all got a lot to learn, I suppose. But yeah, wings like that aren't all that common. You're special." He nodded and grinned playfully at Chitsa.

AnimeChickie
Even Sisika didn't say she was special but Chitsa knew that it was in Sisika's nature not to show too much compassion. "Ooh. Well. I feel pretty normal." She grinned wildly and tossed her head too, mimicing Helaku. "So 'Laku. How are you?" She couldn't seem to sit still even if her life depending on it. Chitsa continued to hop around excitedly.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
"Doing pretty good actually," Helaku replied, slightly surprised to find that he meant it. Since meeting others after the fiasco with Tetyawna, his mood had improved more and more. Now he was nearly back to his pleasant, gentlemanly self. And for some reason watching this filly bounce around in excitement improved his mood as well. Perhaps because it was hard to be mopey around such a brightly happy foal.

AnimeChickie
"That's good!" Luckily for Sisika, Chitsa didn't have much stamina and soon collapsed in the grass panting. Though it didn't matter if she was down or up, she was still a hyper little critter. The foal burst into giggles and stood back up slowly. Guess no more bouncing for her for awhile then... Though Chitsa stared up at Helaku and smiled goofily as if nothing had happened.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku couldn't help but laugh a little to himself as he watched. Foals were so amusing, though it was hard to keep in mind he'd been much the same way at that age. However, he needed to be moving on. "I'm sorry, but I've gotta go for now," he said. "I'll try to visit you again sometime though." With that, he turned and moved off at a brisk trot.

AnimeChickie
Chitsa nodded with vigor. "Alright. Nice meeting you. Gooood byeeee!" The little foal called out to him as he left. Perhaps she should be heading back to the teepee now. Sisika would skin her alive if she knew that she had left without saying anything to the girl.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:35 pm
April 3, 2006

Meeki
Bandit shook her head as she continued walking backwards. He seemed pretty sure on haranguing here this evening. Again she found herself glancing around the clearing as if pleading for someone to come and get some of this evil Soquili's attention off her.

"Got things t'do meself that won't be doin' themselves. Been nice talkin t'ye and all. Suren ye got things t'do yerself? Can't have fun.. all the time." Bandit froze as her rump met up against a tree, preventing further movement. Should she make a mad dash to get away or would that only anger the beast more?

Fidsah
Atrocity grinned wider as Bandit ran into the tree. "No, I don't think I got anything better to be doing. Quality time, this is. Don't you agree?" He cocked his head left, then right.

"Looking for anything... particular?" He snorted. "Ah, I get it. You're looking for help." He took yet another step forward. "Now what might you be wanting help for? There's no one here but just the two of us, and I must say, this is becoming... enjoyable... don't you think?" Atrocity continued to grin.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku snorted softly as a strange scent filled his nostrils. It smelled like a Soquili, but there was this strange flavor of...hatred? And another scent, lightly spiced with the acrid scent of fear. Flattening his ears back, he stepped forward...and bared his teeth at the sight before him, nostrils flaring. A Kalona! Harassing a proper Soquili mare... "Go torment your own kind," he hissed, charging forward to interpose himself between the mare and the demon stallion. "She has more than hinted that she does not wish your presence. I suggest you take that hint."

Meeki
Bandit let out an obvious sigh of relief. She had recognized the stallion that seemed to come to her aide though she had never talked to him before nor knew his name. He was often in the area though.

A feeling of guilt flooded her and she suddenly felt nauseous. What if something were to happen to the male while defending her? Surely he was no match for the evil creature before her. What if he were to get hurt? Though she in some ways was quite rude and even a bit mean.. she was far from heartless. Her life was simply not worth endangering another. No one would even notice her gone except for her sister.

"Methinks.. ye are outnumbered now.. so why doncha take yer leave, dark one?" Perhaps the evil Soquili would just go away.

Fidsah
Atrocity's wings flared back as he reared upwards. "INTERLOPER!" he bellowed in rage. His legs contacted the ground again, tearing at the earth.

"My kind knows torment more than anything you can begin to imagine, meddler." Taking a step sideways to face the both of them again, he continued, "And though you may not be able to conceive it, I may yet be able to give you a taste!"

He hissed angrily as he flared his wings again, this time outward. "Are you going to stop me?"

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku kept his ears pinned against his head, legs stiff in rage. "At least I belong here," he said, low, smooth, and pleasant, though his tail occasionally lashed against his sides in irritation. "At least I am not an offense against nature, against my own kind." He began circling the other stallion, head "arrowed" like a snake's in the fashion of a stallion prepared for a fight.

Meeki
Bandit arched a brow and wondered if the raccoonish stallion had a deathwish. Even she was not that crazy! She took a step towards the evil Soquili as if showing the new stallion that she was really fine. Perhaps he would back off and avoid getting himself hurt.

"Methinks things are a little chaotic. Mayhaps, t'was just a misunderstandin' and all that. No need t'be struttin around, right? Iffen the dark beast wants me attention, it wouldn't be a bad thing t'allow him it. Suren it's better than a fight breaking out? 'Sides, not like me to not fight me own battles."

It would be easier to accept her death than to accept someone dying on her behalf. But hopefully the evil Soquili had other things on his mind. Something that wouldn't end up with her becoming leftovers for wild animals and carnivorous birds.

Fidsah
Atrocity brought his horn to bear on the stallion in front of him. His body shook both with rage and with quakes of laughter. "Are you meaning to... butt heads with me? You? Why don't you 'take that hint' and... meddle elsewhere." He took another sideways step in reaction to Bandits movement forward so that he was squared against the two again.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku's lip curled in a sneer. "So evil...soooo overconfident." He stood firm, looking the other up and down lazily. He was a match for this...thing...but he wouldn't be the one to attack first. "Why don't you stop boasting and show some of this power you talk of so high-handedly? Or are you simply hiding your weakness with big talk."

Meeki
Bandit shook her head. It seemed like a fight was just destined to break out tonight. Her attempts to quell it didn't work at all. The evil Soquili was simply too much and she guessed that if she and the male worked together, they would still be on the losing side of the battle. Perhaps if she walked away, the other stallion would do the same.

"It was a pleasure," she mumbled before turning and slowly walking off, away from the two males. She was still shaking and was afraid she would be attacked from behind.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff