Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
~ Khalasar Plot thread ~ (Winter is coming...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which house is the best?
  Targaryen
  Stark
  Lannister
  Tyrell
  Tully
  Arryn
  Martell
  Greyjoy
  Pony!
View Results

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:12 pm
Roniel Targaryen

Yes! That'd be great! Get some good team building in.

It'd definitely work better after the big group plot is done, though... XD Cause my brain will be a bit less full, and we won't have to arm-wave as much.

But arm-waving is fun! And amusing to those staring at you funny~

LOL totally agree, though! And definitely look forward to having her meet Yayo'jin more fully. 8D

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:26 pm
Oooook! biggrin The kalona hunt is now once more open for khalasar posting! They're on the run, hunting down that big bad kalona!

The kalona hasn't shown up yeeeeeeet, but he will soon! *evil cackle*

The plan is for the fight portion of the plot to last somewhere around... two weeks? That's just a hazy estimate though, and it might be somewhat slower or faster depending on how the RP goes.

As always... feel free to ask if you have any questions... RP at your own pace... and you can always jump in at any time (as long as you're in the herd)!

Wasteland Wyvern

tefla

Laroawan

CheshireKttty

-Diamond-Elephant-

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Nisshou H

[+Katch+]

~Twilight...Angel~

Kyrieko

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:27 pm
And big thank you to our scout RPers, Tefla and Twilight for RPing out the intermediate scene! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:53 pm
I'm in Disney, so I will likely be able to reply tomorrow (short day) but not for the rest of the week.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Roniel Targaryen

Hey Roni I got River's cert for ya 8D  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:58 pm
Damnit... I don't think I can join this section. I have to go to my MIL's house and watch the house and dog for the next week or so while she goes to Canada...

I might have minor access on her tiny slow laptop but likely not enough to keep up... You can pretend that Rhamiel is there if you like or just ignore him for this part... Sorry Roni!

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:52 pm
Kyrieko

Added! biggrin Thanks!

Wasteland Wyvern

Awwww... feel free to post if you get time. Maybe next plot will be better for you!  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:29 pm
Agreed Roni! Sorry for dropping out on you!  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:24 pm
*late reply is late* You're welcome! 8D

I'm also going to have River sit this portion out, as she... is no fighter lmao!

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:44 pm
And, Zanza the big bad kalona has officially had his first post! I showed this to the scouts already, but I made a little profile bit for him as reference for the RP:

Enemy profile
Name: Zanza
Appearance: Zanza is scarred and massive, a draft kalona. His colors are steely shades of gray crossed with jagged slashes of black. He has a spaded kalona tail and two horns, sweeping backwards but then angling forward like a bull. He wears the bones of his fallen enemies and victims as jewelry and has an especially elaborate beaded and boned necklace. His wings are functional, but torn enough to make him a fairly weak flyer.
Personality: Zanza isn't a young stallion, but he is not so old that his strength has diminished. He was part of the great kalona herd when it invaded the Kawani lands and defected in disgust when it failed to conquer the locals. He's now on a personal crusade to exterminate as many lessers as he can. He has found that attacking families is especially effective, as killing foals is easier than killing adults.
Danger level: High!

At this point... if you want to have your soquili notice him sneaking up, go for it!

Noooooow, I've decided that it might be fun to just test pilot a dice rolling combat system for this RP. I was fiddling around with something much more complicated... razz But I think that might be overdoing it somewhat.

So! I'd like to please ask everyone to use dice rolling when your character makes their attack. This is the scale I've come up with:

Roll 1 20-sided die

1-8: Miss!
9-12: Glancing blow
13-15: Light damage
16-18: Moderate damage
19: Heavy damage
20: Critical hit! Massive, possibly crippling damage.

You are free to roll either here before you make your RP post (so that you can narrate your attack hitting or missing right away), or you can roll along with your RP post.

Theoretically, you could start making attacks as soon as someone notices Zanza! So this part of the RP is now open! biggrin

Vague rules:
- If you make an attack, please wait until after I make another Zanza post to make another attack.
- If Zanza rolls a successful attack against your soquili, please honor that in your RP. However! You're welcome to tone down the severity of the attack if he lands a major blow. Only injure your soquili as much as you're comfortable with! heart
- If you want something specific/cool to happen with your character... tell me and I'll try to work it in! biggrin
- Please don't delete rolls if you get something you don't like. Though this isn't a staff thing, I'd still be able to see if you're doing it. razz
- Uh... be good sports?

XD I hope that makes sense! If it doesn't, I'd be happy to clarify!

Wasteland Wyvern

tefla

Laroawan

CheshireKttty

-Diamond-Elephant-

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Nisshou H

[+Katch+]

~Twilight...Angel~

Kyrieko

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:46 pm
Roniel Targaryen

I love rolling and fight rps XD I somehow don't imagine Mizuki will be doing any attacking, but feel free to rough her up a bit if you want. I'm all for hurt ponies and suffering biggrin  
tefla rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:41 pm
Roniel Targaryen

Illyria's spotted Zanza and is attacking. She's decided to secretly come along. She's broken off from the back of the group and has "seen" Zanza. She isn't alerting the rest of the group though.

(( Rolling here and adding onto my RP post ))

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:38 am
I will happily have AstĂșcia swoop down and join the fray! : D and I would welcome some damage to him. Scars are cool, LOL! And I think AstĂșcia could take a bit of damage :3
I'll just wait to see if tefla responds xD lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:23 am
~Twilight...Angel~

Will do that this afternoon.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:39 am
tefla
~Twilight...Angel~

Will do that this afternoon.

Kay! : D I figured after another post or two with Umeko, then he can swoop in xD  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff