Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Quality Quidditch Supplies Open, Hiring, and Summer Sales! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image
User Image

яανєи¢ℓαω αℓυмиιυиємρℓσує∂ мυѕι¢ιαи

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

Milo nodded in agreement when Wyatt admitted he'd have to deal for a while. "Well, for now, you get an extra roommate. See? You won't have to deal with my flat for a few days, since I will be living with a cute guy for a while." He kissed Wyatt once again, smiling happily. He chuckled at the taller male's dramatics, sticking his tongue out playfully. When asked if he wanted to go on to the house or wait, Milo didn't have to think. He wasn't one to go sit at someone's house alone for any length of time. Plus, if he stayed here, there was always more ways to sneak kisses on the hot owner! "I'll probably hang around here, or possibly around Diagon if I seem like a creepy loiterer. I'll help clean up, if that helps my case." He chuckled, happy to be in the company of his darling boyfriend.

Yukina101

Leave my door open just a crack
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:17 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood

Wyatt pretended to look confused over who this "cute guy" Milo might have been talking about and was going to voice this question when he was yet again taken by surprise by another kiss. He hummed softly into it before pulling back and seeing his boyfriend chuckling and sticking his tongue out at him. "If I weren't a man of high patience I'd drag you into the office and show you what I'd like to do with your tongue." he whispered huskily in the shorter man's ear before winking and walking away with a light chuckle. The large crowd of customers began to slow to a halt after a while until after an hour and a half it was just the two of them left in the store with him filing away the last few receipts and flipping the "Open" sign to "Closed." Wyatt found his boyfriend again and grinned offering a hand to help with his luggage before walking back to his office and grabbing the floo powder. "So, it's Abrams Home and the password is 'nuthouse'. I'll go first so I can catch you before you hurt yourself." he laughed and pressed a kiss to his cheek again before throwing the floo powder into his fire and saying both keywords and zooming off towards his home.
Miss GryffindorK

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:27 am
User Image
User Image

яανєи¢ℓαω αℓυмиιυиємρℓσує∂ мυѕι¢ιαи

Milo gave a small huff of air when Wyatt tod him he'd like to do things with his tongue. He looked back to see the male going to help customers, and sighed. What things?! He hurried to help out, less with the customers, more with the register. He'd worked several cashier jobs, so he knew quite well how to work the device. Who knew? Maybe he'd score a job too! After what felt like a month of work, Wyatt started closing, and Milo was secretly grateful. The shorter male did whatever he could to help out, since he wanted to make sure he'd not bite the proverbial hand that fed him. When the shop was swept and closed down for the night, Wyatt grabbed Milo's bag, then explained the Floo. He gave a nod, making sure to remember the words for... future reference. The taller male said he'd go first, in case Milo messed up halfway through and hurt himself. "I seriously doubt I'll hurt myself, but I can swoon into your arms, if you so desire." He waited a few seconds after Wyatt had gone, sending his owls through the air, since he doubted they'd like floo travel. He stepped carefully into the greenish flames and took a deep breath, throwing the powder down after saying the words indicated. He zipped away, holding his breath so he didn't choke to death on sooty smoke.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:46 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          A Complete Skankoid
                                                          Screwing around with Marian Hallwyd
                                                          Looking Rockin at QQS with - - -
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Playful
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ He'll be so happy to see me... >D ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I wanna see you ✯ ✯ ✯xxx
                                                          Telling me that ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxx
                                                          You got what I need ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Do, pretty girl, don't speak ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJames smirked faintly when he tried the door and found it locked; it was after hours, of course, but only by about thirty minutes. Wyatt was probably still inside, cleaning up or doing some sort of stocking thing. Maybe going over the books. If it were either of the first two options, James would be happy to help... the last one not so much, but that was mostly because James would hate to screw up and ******** up his mate's finances. Mostly. It was also a teeny bit because he was bad at math. Which, the two reasons weren't entirely unrelated, he admitted. He shrugged, unlocking the door with the most recent of the keys he'd filched from Wyatt's office, smirking in triumph. Hah, the idiot hadn't replaced the lock yet this time! Usually it didn't take him very long to do it. But, then again, James had been busy with training the past couple of weeks, so perhaps the American hadn't thought it. Though, that seemed to imply that he'd forgotten James would be back home and available to pester him this weekend, which greatly irked the egotistical Seeker. Then again, perhaps he was just distracted with that boyfriend of his... who James had still not met! Eventually, he was going to have to remedy that... whether Wyatt agreed or not. After all, they were best friends, weren't they? So, obviously James had to meet and assess this bloke Wyatt was seeing. After all, James had introduced Wyatt to Marian, and they weren't even dating. They were just screwing. And friends when they weren't screwing as well, but that was beside the point. The brunette stepped into the shop, looking around and, seeing no one, assumed Wyatt was in the back. "Oi! Guess who's home, Jerk!" he called out, laughing as he did so, smirking like the smug b*****d he was. He waited to hear the tell-tale groan coming from the office or the backroom, walking over to the counter and leaning on it, eyes on the door. It would be followed by the requisite 'b***h,' he knew. At this point, he was pretty sure it was compulsive. He knew that he was an annoying s**t, but hey, at least he was a fun annoying s**t. Wyatt needed more fun, the guy was way to serious. But, that's what best friends were for, right?

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✯ ✯ ✯ Baby, show me
                                                          xxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ By the way you hold me
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Way that you control me
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Speed me up or slow me

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:59 pm
User Image
User Image

яανєи¢ℓαω αℓυмиιυиємρℓσує∂ мυѕι¢ιαитαкєи ву ωуαтт αвяαмѕ

Milo was sitting in the office, helping go over a list of sales for the past week or so. His nose was wrinkled in concentration as he scribbled math onto a page beside him, before writing as neatly as possible in the ledger. He'd just started a new set when he stopped, looked around, and set the papers on the desk. Had he heard something? It sounded an awful lot like the door... but it was after hours. Who could possibly be here when Wyatt had the keys? Just as the brunette was getting ready to stand, he heard someone ask to guess who was home. Home? This was a shop... not a house. Perhaps they were a bit tipsy? He stood and looked at Wyatt, then blinked. "You heard that too, right? I think you're getting robbed or something. That, or maybe someone had a few too many shots of firewhiskey." Copper eyes looked out the door, seeing someone vaguely familiar standing by the counter. Now it was a matter of figuring who the guy was. He was someone familiar... but where had Milo seen him prior? Maybe he went to Hogwarts with this strange male? While Milo was pondering, he had continuing his stare, so he looked over at Wyatt, wondering what to do.

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:30 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt rubbed his eyes tiredly as he checked and double checked his numbers for the week so that he wouldn't be in a mad scramble when he had to turn it in for the goblins for the quarter. They hated whenever someone didn't have their stuff together and he hated having an angry goblin on his tail. He stifled a yawn telling himself that if he didn't get this done now he was just going to think about it all tonight when he should be thinking of other things, like how he was going to propose to his boyfriend who was sitting only a handful of feet away actually helping him with his work. Bless him. He frowned at the disturbance he felt in the wards around his shop and at the sound of the door being opened when he knew he had locked it before they retreated in the back. He tried not to think too much on Milo's words, mainly because he didn't want to think of anyone desperate enough to rob from a quidditch supply store but just in case he got his wand out and at the ready. However at the loud and obnoxious call he groaned loudly and heavily resisted the urge to bang his head against the wall. Great, he had been given a vacation from the other man's presence for weeks while he went through practice and just when he was starting to enjoy himself, the b*****d had to come traipsing back in. He shot a near apologetic grin at Milo as he put his wand back into his pocket. "It's neither, I actually know this idiot." and how he got a key he would never know. Nor, actually want to. Wyatt walked out in the front seeing James standing there in all his glory and couldn't even stop returning the smirk, even if it was sort of obscured by his scowl. "And the prodigal b***h returns! You couldn't give me one more day or, Morgana forbid, a warning before you decide to randomly drop by. Which by the by, how the hell do you even have a key-you know what? I don't want to know." It was only after saying all of this that he remembered that his boyfriend still didn't know who this psycho was and that it probably looked a little odd that he was talking to him, even if he did admit to knowing him. "Sorry, Milo this is my-god help me- best friend James. James, this is my boyfriend Milo." Wyatt introduced the pair while giving his friend the eye that basically said "if you ******** with him you will die in a very painful manner."
Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:11 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          A Complete Skankoid
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Playful
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

I wanna see you ✯ ✯ ✯xxx

spaceJames snickered at Wyatt as the American joined him by the counter, crossing his arms. "I'll have you know I did warn you," he declared, tilting his head up so he was looking down his nose at the other man. "Two weeks ago, in fact. I came in, said, 'Hey Jerk, I've got training for the next two weeks, have fun being boring without me around.' Then I marked it on your calendar. I'm incredibly thoughtful like that," he told Wyatt, resuming his more natural position, slouched ever so slightly with his crossed arms resting on the surface of the counter. "S'also when I filched they key, by the by. You should know better than to leave me alone in your office by now. Keep making sloppy mistakes like that and I might actually start thinking you secretly like having me around." The presence of the third man made James c**k an eyebrow, curious. He could only think of one person it could be, after all. When Wyatt introduced Milo, James grinned like a madman, waving at the darker-haired male. "So you're the boyfriend!" he declared, sounding far too amused by that prospect. His eyes turned back to Wyatt, an accusatory light in them. "So, this is what it takes to get you to finally introduce him to me, huh? Showing up unannounced? Figures." Honestly, James didn't know why, precisely, Wyatt hadn't introduced him to the guy yet. Sure, he was annoying, but hell, at least he was the fun sort of annoying. Or, so he told himself. "You should be thankful, though. Could've been worse. I could've stopped by while you were shagging," he said, turning his gaze back to Milo to waggle his eyebrows, a devilish smirk appearing. Wyatt was going to kill him, but whatever. He was the guy's best friend, he had a right to scope out this guy. And you could learn a lot about a guy by how he reacted to such comments, particularly from strangers. And... yeah, James was a bit of a shithead, too, and thought it was funny. He couldn't help it if his friendship with Wyatt was mostly the two of them insulting and ribbing at each other... and he especially couldn't help it if that transferred over to how he interacted with the guy's boyfriend. Hm... maybe that was why Wyatt hadn't introduced them. The thought made James want to snort, because honestly, he'd only been putting off the inevitable. And better it happen now, when they were alone in the shop, than out in public somewhere with him just happening to run into the pair, or their wedding or some nonsense like that. It would've been far worse then, he reasoned.

xxx✯ ✯ ✯ Baby, show me

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:17 am
User Image
User Image

Milo blinked at Wyatt's claim to know the man, then he followed his boyfriend out of the office and into the shop proper. When Wyatt called the other male a 'prodigal b***h', copper eyes betrayed Milo's obvious confusion. The other guy called Wyatt a jerk once more, and it had to be assumed they called each other rude names frequently. He remembered the people his cousins were calling jerks and bitches, but they most certainly weren't terms of endearment. The other guy blamed Wyatt for his ownership of a key, meaning this had probably happened more than once. Wyatt introduced the other fellow as James, a best friend, for all intents and purposes. "Hullo, James. Yes, I'm 'the boyfriend'." He ran a hand through his hair, a slight smirk on his lips. At James' admission of being considerate, Milo snorted. "Don't act like you'd not have enjoyed it, mate." As soon as the words left his mouth, Milo slapped his forehead, blushing furiously. Somewhere down the line, his cousins seemed to infect him with an odd reaction to strange comments. Curse them! Now he felt stupid. Hopefully James and his weird personality would approve, and hopefully Wyatt wouldn't be too terribly annoyed. The brunette peeked back up, cheeks still tinged with pink, copper eyes sparkling madly to betray his embarrassment.

{OoC: I told him not to do the thing... but he did.}

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:49 am

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt thought over James words and with a sudden jolt realized that the attention seeking b***h had told him that and he finally realized why there was a mark on his calendar was circled vehemently with the words "When the Sun returns." He had thought it was just Milo subtly asking for them to have a picnic when the weather wasn't horrible. He absentmindedly mimicked his friend and leaned against the counter with his arms crossed and when he noticed what he had done he groaned loudly, most of it internal although he was sure part of it came out. He rolled his eyes at James' explanation of how he came across his key feeling a tad stupid that it hadn't occurred to him that his friend might have just stolen it from him when he wasn't looking. He wasn't smart enough to actually make a duplicate key or anything. At his complaints about when he was going to introduce Milo to him he muttered under his breath that him showing up at all wasn't exactly his golden ticket to meet Milo. And as much as it pained him to admit it, Wyatt could see that James had a point. He had been dating Milo for close to a year, he even lived in his home and met his brothers and yet he had never made the effort for them to actually meet his best, and sometimes only, friend. He supposed underneath his cologne, his self inflamed ego, and the hair gel that his friend was actually sort of hurt. Then again, after his comment about the pair of them shagging, maybe he was just an a**. That second explanation seemed more plausible. Wyatt was going to lay into him when Milo spoke up for the first time telling him he would have liked it and his mouth shut closed with an audible click as he looked back towards his boyfriend. He began to clench his jaw not sure if it was to keep from laughing or to keep himself from twitching in annoyance. "I honestly don't know whether to be annoyed or amused, but at the moment the amusement is winning." he told the both of them finally allowing his chuckles to emerge. Good lord, if this was how they were going to act in front of him, the two of them were going to get along just fine. He didn't exactly know if he liked knowing that.
Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          A Complete Skankoid
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Playful
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

I wanna see you ✯ ✯ ✯xxx

spaceJames arched an amused brow at Milo, somewhat impressed. Given that Wyatt had, in fact, been hiding the guy from him, he'd sort of assumed that his best friend's boyfriend was delicate or something. Not the sort to appreciate, and certainly not take part in, their back and forth insult-fests. The darker-haired man's response, then, was something of a shock, though a welcome one. Figured that Wyatt had just been paranoid. Or, maybe he was worried that the two of them together would be insufferable. "Sorry, mate, don't swing that way. If I enjoyed anything, it'd be the blackmail material you would've just handed me," he said with a wink. Wyatt's reply received a mock-glare. "So, wait, when I make horrible jokes, you wring my neck, but he does it and you think it's funny? Double standard, that," he insisted, though of course the indignation he was pretending to feel was short-lived. Hey, there was a reason he'd gone into sports and not acting, in spite of having a face made for it. He shot his friend a cheeky grin. Oh, the guy was in for it now. If Milo were the sort to fire back, and so easily... James thought this might be fun. He wondered how long it'd be before the pair of them had Wyatt tearing his hair out. He knew that the American had been going out with Marian on occasion just to have an opportunity to rant about him to someone who understood what an arse he was. Maybe now they'd just have to make it a regular ladies night and b***h about the both of them. Oh, well. The guy needed to get out more, after all, and he wasn't going to let James drag him out. Marian might as well be the one to do it, then.

xxx✯ ✯ ✯ Baby, show me

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo looked over at Wyatt when he admitted to being more amused than angered, so the younger male offered a smile, then kissed his cheek. He turned back to hear James say he didn't swing the same way. He was thinking of something witty to say, but he couldn't. James went on to mention blackmail material, and Milo snorted. "If you think that's blackmail, you're not terribly creative. There's so, so much worse you could think of." He thought to the many times his cousins had held information or pictures over him, and how often he ended up not caring a bit. James mentioned to Wyatt that there was a bit of a double standard, and Milo nearly said it was implied with the relationship, but he bit his tongue... Actually, that really hurt. That term was quite stupid. He blinked, looking between the two other males.

{OoC:}

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:36 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt watched James and Milo's back and forth with obvious amusement and rolled his eyes at his friend's glare and accusation of a double standard. Of course he had a standard, out of the two other males in his store, he was actually sleeping with one of them! "I never said that there wasn't. But there isn't, I just don't want to see you naked." he told him with a smirk. He was still not sure if the two of them being friendly together would ultimately be good for his health but he supposed worse things could happen. And if push comes to shove and both of them manage to annoy him or make him mad enough, he could always go whine to Marian who could drag James away with the promise of sex and...honestly the promise of sex is pretty much all that he'd need. "So besides scaring the both of us shitless and your insatiable need to be the center of attention, was there another reason you decided to grace us with your presence?" Wyatt turned back to his friend with a question raised eyebrow.
Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:40 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          A Complete Skankoid
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Playful
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

I wanna see you ✯ ✯ ✯xxx

spaceJames gave Milo a small, devilish smirk. "Well, see now, for me that wouldn't be blackmail at all. Actually, pretty sure someone's tried it before. But Wyatt's got a stick up his... well, I suppose you'd know all about that, wouldn't you?" he replied, offering another wag of his eyebrows. "He's sensitive to things like that. Or, he normally is, I dunno, maybe you've gotten him to loosen up a bit and he just puts on the tightarse act for me." James had never, in all the time he'd known Wyatt, seen him treat anyone else even close to how they treated each other. The use of 'Jerk' and 'b***h' as pet names for one another illustrated that pretty well, he figured. But, he chalked it up to the fact that he and Wyatt were best friends. There was a different sort of affection between them than what either of them held for anyone else (although, James had to admit, he certainly treated people similarly to Wyatt, just never with as much fervor). They could be arseholes to one another, because they both knew that they didn't mean it. And yeah, maybe James was a bit more obnoxious with Wyatt than with anyone else, but he couldn't help it if the guy made it so much fun to get his goat. He shot the man in question a mock-glare, pouting. "Only because you know you can't have it," he insisted, though he knew it'd be a cold day in hell before Wyatt ever wanted to see him without his clothes on. Considering his lack of attraction to anyone of the male persuasion, that suited him fine. Besides, everyone in the world didn't have to want him... the majority doing so suited him just fine. At his best mate's question, he shrugged. "Honestly? Was bored, Marian's busy, and I did actually miss you, for some reason. Having to play the serious captain figure at practices and training always wears me the hell out, it's nice to get to talk to someone I'm not barking orders at. Also, I figured now'd be better than stopping by during the day, and I wanted to ask about your plans for Christmas, because I'm not planning on spending more than a few hours with my parents if I can avoid it, and I'd really, really like to avoid it." This final bit was said with a small frown on his face. Not that James didn't love his parents, he did, but Christmas with the family was always awkward. Making up lies for what he did for a living, explaining why he was never around, generally talking to any family outside his actual parents in general, was exhausting. Last year, he'd screwed up and told an old aunt that he had a game coming up. Keeping the lies straight was a monstrous task that he was never quite up to. It'd be so much easier if he could just tell them... but, of course, it was bloody illegal. Besides, he had a feeling a few of his relatives would have a heart attack. Everyone would be much better off if he came, ate, left, and found something else to do to occupy his time. He had no idea what Marian's plans were for the holidays, but he figured he'd check with Wyatt first, being that Wyatt was his best friend and she was just a friend... with benefits, but still.

xxx✯ ✯ ✯ Baby, show me

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo watched Wyatt and James discuss seeing one another naked, a blush coloring his cheeks. When James mentioned Wyatt having a stick up his arse, Milo choked on his spit in an attempt to laugh. After several seconds of his laughing, Milo slowed, coughing a bit. "He's not too bad. Plus, sensitivity is always nice." He very, very pointedly avoided comment on the sexual remark. He scratched at the back of his neck, listening to just why James had come over. He mentioned Christmas, which caught Milo's attention. He had planned a breakfast at Nan's, and some sort of dinner with Wyatt, Kalin, and Thane, assuming the boys were coming over for hols. Milo looked at his boyfriend, copper eyes wide in obvious excitement. "What are we going to do for Christmas? We have to celebrate somehow!" So... perhaps Christmas was his favorite holiday... but that wasn't that obvious... was it?

{OoC:}

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:52 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt watched the two men's back and forth about him and his supposed stick up his bum, and Merlin had he ever wanted to go to the back and get a beater bat to clobber James with at that exact moment, as if he wasn't standing right there. C'mon! He's freaking six feet tall! "You guys know I'm still standing right here, right?" he asked with his voice tinged with annoyance. At his friend's explanation however he unwittingly felt his jaw relax and even felt a stirring of (ugh) sympathy as he spoke about his weeks of practice and his holiday plans. Honestly he wanted to be annoyed that the other man thought he wouldn't be welcome in their home for Christmas or the days after. He could understand why he might think that, considering that this would technically be his and Milo's first large family holiday together and he supposed he should've been planning something super adorable and cheesy, but the only thing he had planned was to ask him to marry him on Christmas Eve. Which sounded incredibly cheesy now that he thought about it. Wyatt couldn't help but chuckle as his boyfriend suddenly got over his laughing fit to get excited about their holiday plans, he was like a giant kid sometimes and it was strangely adorable. "My plans, our plans I guess, are pretty much the same. You come over somewhere around the butt crack of dawn because you somehow revert to an even more childish state on Christmas, Kalin gets up super early to cook breakfast, Thane actually wakes up before noon if only to get presents, we open said presents, eat breakfast, laze about from said breakfast, and have the most epic of all epic snowball battles of the year. And this year, no use of familiars!" the American said pointedly. Last year his victory had been stolen from him by James and his own brother using their dogs as a way to bring more supplies, i.e. snow.
Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff