Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Mist Village - Kirigakure [LOCKED]
Nikko's Ramen and Sushi Den Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:37 am
XxBlack_FlashxX

User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image[ITTT]Win! Woot! Using the pouting and gloom-face method, she had gotten her way. Before Isabelle could contain herself, she was upon him pulling him closer to her. The deathly wrap came out as an awkward hug, exactly how she liked it. Belle wasn't sure how to go about it:tell the Mizukage, leave a note, or just disappear. One thing was for sure, returning wasn't an option. The glowing eyes smiled along with her pearly teeth once she realized how supporting Regula had been, and always was."Why are you so perf...", the smile continuously stained her purty lil face. "When are we leaving....", of course she wanted to get to it. Wasting time was foolish, especially when there was a tiny window of success.

Chakra: 150/150
Speed: Four
Strength Three
Technique Used:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:22 pm
lotosaki

User Image
"Right now, would be nice," he spoke gently when he was indeed in a rush to leave the place behind. "Things are really going to change from here on out..." He drifted off and beckoned for her to lead the way. As much as he had visited he had never made it his duty to survey and tour the village. He always came for what he was needed and just about always ended up in a single place. Wherever he went Isabelle - with her lovely vision - lead him. "After you, my Little Damsel."

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:46 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX

User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image[ITTT]Perhaps she'd leave it all behind. Na, she couldn't. Grabbing his hand, she led him through the door and into the plague of Mist. Soon they'd disappear into the mist as they always had. Isabelle had to grab a few things.

Chakra: 150/150
Speed: Four
Strength Three
Technique Used:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image
Ieyasu Sarutobi
Kiri's Devilishly Handsome Hottie

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

"I am the sum of everything that I am...

xxxxxxx As Ieyasu entered the Ramen and Sushi Den, he decided to first ask around. Approaching the Ramen Shopkeeper, he inquired boldly, "Have you noticed or found, rather, any rings here? If you did, it belongs to a man who was just here." The Shopkeeper shook his head replying, "No, I haven't seen anything fancy like that. Why are you looking for a ring son? Aren't you a bit young to be trying to wed a lady?" Smirking, Ieyasu stated, "A man like me doesn't get tied down by one girl. A man came by here earlier. He was going to propose to his girl. He said he was here in this place last." The Shopkeeper postured in a way to exhibit his thought process as he recollected. "I'm trying to think about who was here today. The only person who comes to mind is an older woman and a little girl... They headed to the Marketplace though. I think they mentioned something about buying new clothes."

xxxxxxx Sighing out loud, his frustration was growing. He had literally just came from the Marketplace here. But, nonetheless it was a better lead than just dipping around and searching for a ring on the ground somewhere. Waving the Shopkeeper, Ieyasu merrily exclaimed, "Make sure to keep a hot bowl for me. With extra spices. I'll be back after I get that ring." Turning around, he leaned down and tried to give the place a quick look-over once more. He doubted the old woman and the little girl would leave the Marketplace. Women tended to be fickle with what they chose to wore, so he figured it wouldn't be too hard for him to notice them. If necessary, he could just ask the clothing Shopkeepers for more information. All this for a ring. Who would've thought? With that thought, he took off as quickly as he could for the Marketplace.

Enter from: Kiri || Marketplace >> Exit to: Kiri || Marketplace

..And the measure of everything that I am not."

Village: Kirigakure || Rank: Chūnin || Class: Ninjutsu
Theme: Instinct of Battle IV AMV - DanParthenis

Bloodline: Shakuton
Clan: Sarutobi

Strength: ■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□
Speed: ■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□

Chakra: 225/225 cp | 5cp+/post
Natures: Katon, Fūton, Suiton

Ryo: 20,000
Current Missions: Find the Family Heirloom [C].

Ninja Tools
10x Kunai
10x Shuriken
3x Smoke Bombs
0x Fūma Shuriken
1x Katana
1x Wakizashi

UNTAPPED POWER
The ninjutsu class has the ability to fully nullify one incoming jutsu, once per battle. This is similar to the Rinnegan's heavenly seal absorption, but instead they use their control over the elements to disassemble any one technique.

This can only be done on techniques up to one rank higher. It can only be done on chakra that is nearby.

Quote:

Kawaii Sugar Daddy

Kawaii Sugar Daddy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image
Ieyasu Sarutobi
Kiri's Devilishly Handsome Hottie

"I am the sum of everything that I am...

xxxxxxx Returning to the Ramen Shop, the Shopkeeper smirked as he pointed to the bowl of ramen. "I take it you found the ring?" Ieyasu smiled and replied, "Yeah I did. Turns out it was here the whole time." He walked over to the tree stump and on the edge was a shining ring, obviously an older ring, a family heirloom passed down from heir to heir. Pocketing the ring, he went up to the Shopkeeper and took the bowl chowing down. It was spiced to the right mixture. It was perfect. "It's on the house. You worked hard today." Ieyasu was happy about that. He would not have minded paying for it, but free food was always welcome to him. He would never pass up free food. As he finished, he bowed to the Shopkeeper and turned towards the Marketplace, but stopped as he saw the young man from before there.

xxxxxxx "You found it, didn't you? Please tell me you did... I don't know what I'd do without it... I don't know if I could look her in the eye." He looked like he was about to cry again, when Ieyasu approached him and placed the ring in his hand. "You will marry this woman and make her happy. Now, stop crying. You aren't a woman." The young man perked up with a smile and leaned in to hug him. Pushing him off gently Ieyasu laughed, "Woah man. I'm not into that. I like girls." The young man bowed and exclaimed, "Thank you! Thank you so much." Turning, he ran off with that young lover's glimmer in his eyes. I guess there's something beautiful about that. However, with all of that said, it was time for him to head to the training ground. He was to perfect himself.

Enter from: Kiri || Mountain Path; Gates >> Exit to: Kiri || Secret Training Grounds.

..And the measure of everything that I am not."

Village: Kirigakure || Rank: Chūnin || Class: Ninjutsu
Theme: Instinct of Battle IV AMV - DanParthenis

Bloodline: Shakuton
Clan: Sarutobi

Strength: ■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□
Speed: ■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□

Chakra: 225/225 cp | 5cp+/post
Natures: Katon, Fūton, Suiton

Ryo: 20,000
Current Missions: Find the Family Heirloom [C].

Ninja Tools
10x Kunai
10x Shuriken
3x Smoke Bombs
0x Fūma Shuriken
1x Katana
1x Wakizashi

UNTAPPED POWER
The ninjutsu class has the ability to fully nullify one incoming jutsu, once per battle. This is similar to the Rinnegan's heavenly seal absorption, but instead they use their control over the elements to disassemble any one technique.

This can only be done on techniques up to one rank higher. It can only be done on chakra that is nearby.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:38 pm

Mood: Happy!
Thoughts: Yum
Chakra Pool: 250/250
Crush: NA
Ryo: 33,000

User ImageSpeeding < < Theme Music

.::. Speeding, 'cause it feels good
To be moving on
Sleep is for the weary
I'm not slowing down. .::.

User Image

[Weapon Master] ▬▬▬▬ [Chunnin] ▬▬▬▬ [ Kirigakure ]

K a s u m o H o s h i g a k i
Frozen Flower

Kasumo walked into the ramen noodle shop with a hop in her step. A smile on her face exposing her shark like teeth as she skipped into the restaurant. She may have some treats of a shark but Kasumo appeared very human despite those few qualities. Everyone knew Kasumo being as she lived here her whole life and stood out a lot. She was friendly and kind to those outside of her clan and always seemed to seek approval from others around her. Kasumo doesn't have a very positive relationship with the Hoshigaki clan so she sought to gain friendships outside of her family. Wanting as little as possible with them besides her father. Normally she comes to the noddle shop on days such as these. After a long workout or a mission she was always left staving after. Loving the food here it was the best place to eat in town. It was praised among the locals. It seemed to be a popular trend among travelers to try out each ramen shop and talk about which was the best. Kasumo had never tried aanother village's noddles but if she had there was no way they would or could be any better. The small girl sat down in her normal spot at the bar struggling slightly to get up into the bar chair as she always did due to her small size. It was kind of cute. She appeared all cold and strong but when she was just being her normal self Kasumo was quite silly and lovable. It was hard for anyone to dislike her. Having this natural energy around her that just drew people in and make them like her without question. Sitting there in her chair she waited for her food. The staff didn't even have to ask Kasumo what she wanted being she has ordered the same thing every time since the age of nine. It didn't take long before a bowl was placed in front of the young girl. 'Eat up' the man said with a smile while she picked up her chop-sticks and began eating before he could even walk away. She was so hungry!

Eating those noddles down like she hadn't eaten in days Kasumo didn't pay much attention to everything that was going on around her. She noticed sounds and voices but besides that it was just her and this bowl of noddles. Kasumo got about halfway done when she heard a crash come from the back of the shop. At first it didn't seem like nothing but then she heard the owners wife yell out. 'Someone! Stop that man!' with that Kasumo dropped her bowl and jumped over the bar counter. Her thin body went over very easily and effortless and landed half way into the kitchen. 'Kasumo!' the women yelled out and pointed in the direction of the back door. It was swinging open as the owns wife was on the floor with a scared look on her face. Did someone really just try and seal from here? The young gennin dashed out the back door in a blur of moment. Leaving the whole shop in a temporary silents. The shop owner helped his wife up from the ground and gave her a smile. 'Don't worry. She'll get him.' the older couple looked out the back door for a moment as if Kasumo was still there. The wife nodded and smiled back at her husband. The two of them had piratically watched that girl grown up and knew she was very capable of catching the man that just robbed them.

Out on the streets of Kiri the two of them ran through the crowed streets. The man wore a black hood but he didn't seem to be a shinobi possible a traveler who had run low on money. The man throw many objects in Kasumo's way be people or objects she simply avoided them however towards the end of their chase the criminal did manged to trip Kasumo up as he throw a whole cart of cabbages blocking her path completely but little did he know this gennin was one of the fastest and sadly for him the man was bleeding and she would be able to track him for miles. Bloodlust, a passive ability of her clan which if they smell the blood of a shinobi or even a normal person allows them to sense them from miles away. He wasn't going to get away from her. With the cart blocking her way Kasumo quickly bent her knees and jumped over the obstetrical in her way. Flying into the air and coming down on the thieve from above. Her body crashed into his and pined him against the ground. Not only was Kasumo fast but she was really strong. Training with a sword all day will do that. Quickly pulling the mans hands behind his back as she sat on him. Taking the ryo he stole from the shop and placing it back in her back. It wasn't long before a jounin showed up to take control of the situation considering the path of destruction that was left behind in the chase. The man was taken away and as he was Kasumo stuck out her tongue and pulled down the skin under her eyes as if to taunt him. She was so proud of herself and quickly explained to the second jounin what happened. As she explained her crazy story the older shinobi couldn't help but smile at how animated she was as she explained. She finished the story quickly and the shinboi simply patter her on the head. It was simply hard not to like Kasumo. Sending the young girl on her way as she headed back to the shop. It didn't take her long to bust into the shops door with their ryo in hand. It slightly scared the owners considering what had just happened but the look of joy passed over their face as they saw Kasumo. Walking over to them she gave the pouch of money back to the owns wife. She was so over joyed the older women couldn't help but hug Kasumo. The embarrass caught her off guard but did return it. 'Thank you. Thank you so much.' the women said over and over. Once the hug was over she took a step back and smiled at Kasumo as she returned the smile. 'We'd like to thank you honey. Please from now on whenever you'd like come here and eat.. for free.' Kasumo's eye lite up as she couldn't contain her excitement. Jumping into the air as she couldn't believe it. Free noddle for life!? She just wanted to help them but I guess what they say is true. Do good things and good things will happen to you. Delighted the girl sat down at the bar again and began to eat. One bowl of noddle after another. It was just to wonderful. [Words: 1160 ]

.::. And when the record is done,
I'll put another one on,
Speeding 'cause it feels good, 'cause it feels good .::.

Fight Music > > Fight time?User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:31 am
                User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxMasako arrived at the Ramen shop, walking into a back alley behind the building. Once more, she placed a rather large scroll on the ground. Once she was finished preparing the seal on the scroll, she simply left it where it was before walking to the next site to place yet another seal. [Exit]

xxxxx

Kech Marah - S-Rank - Medical - Body Sacrifice Sensor - Chiru
                                                                              CP: 295/315
                                                                              Sp: 8 Str: 8

Passive:

Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru clan members gain a +1 to their base speed. (6 -> 7)
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • Body Sensors can detect the demons inside of people
                                                                              • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines
                                                                              • You can find stealth-based enemies, even when they use chakra stealth
                                                                              • Can find hidden enemies
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Are able to learn medical jutsu faster than others (-2 posts)
                                                                              • Can learn powerful medical abilities as nearly any class
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                              CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

• Ancient Chakra Locator's Pulse S-Rank
                                                                              The user performs an array of hand-signs, before sending out massive, visible, pulses that seem to 'Ride' over the 'Spaces' between the User and the Special Tags the jutsu requires... A tag, within 25 Kilometers, can be easily located by the jutsu.. The real effect, however, is the stream of pulses that quickly release from the tags, once synced with the user... The tags each have a one kilometer range, and are large, like scrolls... There only use is to give the EXACT location of a demon.. then attach itself to them. The scrolls quickly leech onto a demon, and meld with their chakra pulses, blending in with the skin as the Kanji for 'Location' is spell out... The user can track the demon as if it were two feet in front of them and followed a trail of Pulses... Only seven tags can be placed at once, and when placed together are more durable against being destroyed by the demon's release or something of the sort... The users mind is almost like an over-view, or map, and they get a visual picture of the location, and directions in-mind...

STORED:
                                                                              • Infuuin: Kai (Secret Mark Seal: Release) 30/30
                                                                              Description: Infuuin: Kai is a Fuuinjutsu technique developed by Tsunade that allows her to use the Souzou Saisei technique. Over a period of time, Tsunade will focus and build up chakra in the seal mark on her forehead. The release command will disperse the seal and allow the stored chakra to pump back into her body. The jutsu has no initial cost, but instead, requires time to build up and store chakra before it can be fully utilized. 2 Chakra is stored every post into the seal for a maximum of 30CP. The seal must be located on the body somewhere and can be destroyed before activated if it is located. Cannot be stacked with Uzumaki's Ghost Shadow Technique.

Quotes:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      Aydan led the way to the ramen shop, selecting a seat off to the side before finally sitting down, waiting for Kira to take her place across from him. The building was small and dark, but few people ever ventured there, making it a perfect place to speak in quiet. "So, tell me everything, and don't skimp on the details now. We have nothing but time."

Kirigakure/Caelum Superi Jounin - Heiland - Joukai
                                                      Speed: 9 - Strength: 5 - CP: 380

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

• No handseals for all BL techniques; however they require a full body motion such as a wave of the palm, a kick, a leap, a punch, etc
                                                      Psycho Shift
                                                      The ability to apply force to an object is something that you can say is manipulated by the user's mind. However, you can also say that they sort of set an auto-pilot for what should be dealt with and what shouldn't. Psycho Shift allows them to feel tremors of force through the air, and judges the type of attack approaching the Heiland. They can then choose for their Psycho Shift to protect them from certain types of attacks, essentially a sentient ability to protect themselves from harm. It's called "Psycho Shift" because it can constantly change its preferences throughout the battle, based on the user's will. It will project techniques to defend the Heiland and attack enemies. This ability can also ignore certain attacks even if they fall into the user's 'preferences' if the user mentally deems that they can deal with said attacks on their own. This technique is used solely defensively, but the ability to sense force is still useful for the user. Regular rules to using these techniques apply; the full movements for bloodline jutsu, chakra costs, etc.
                                                      Dragon's Blood
                                                      Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Heiland are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Heiland bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
                                                      • Joukai can manipulate techniques they've used. For example, if you shoot a beam of light, you can change its trajectory/path. If you shoot a ball of light, you can move it manually. At lower ranks, you must use your palm to manipulate the trajectory. Once you reach Jounin, you can do it with your mind, almost like telekinesis. Also, all light techniques can be focused; for example, a large and wide explosion of light can instead be decreased in size but increased in precision and heat. Essentially, you'd be turning it into a more accurate death ray.
                                                      • Every seven posts, you can phase out into light. This is essentially a very short (two second long) ability that lets you turn into light every so often. It doesn't cost any chakra. You can travel a distance of up to twenty feet while phased.

Stored Techniques

• Infuuin: Kai (Secret Mark Seal: Release)
                                                      Description: Infuuin: Kai is a Fuuinjutsu technique developed by Tsunade that allows her to use the Souzou Saisei technique. Over a period of time, Tsunade will focus and build up chakra in the seal mark on her forehead. The release command will disperse the seal and allow the stored chakra to pump back into her body. The jutsu has no initial cost, but instead, requires time to build up and store chakra before it can be fully utilized. 2 Chakra is stored every post into the seal for a maximum of 30CP. The seal must be located on the body somewhere and can be destroyed before activated if it is located. Cannot be stacked with Uzumaki's Ghost Shadow Technique.

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

TokenOfImpurity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:30 pm
User Image

KIRAcerebrus

"Nothing but time, huh. Makes me wonder about things. I mean, after all I lived and grew up in Kisu No Ichi. They told me I was a gift from the God and I believed them because what else could I choose to believe. I was brainwashed." She said almost bitterly, ordering a sweet coffee and some crumpets. "This whole thing is a confusing experience for me. My faith versus reality, and the said thing is reality is winning."

Chakra : 270 // 270 ✣

Strength: ✤ 6
                          Speed: ✤ 6

Jutsu:

Mission:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      "As it should. We live in the real world, not the world of faith. We control our own fate, and we guide our own destiny. No person should tell another what they can and cannot be simply because faith dictates it. In this world, you need to be able to make your own choices. What that choice is however, is up to you. Just as I have decided to visit this Kisu no Ichi to get some answers. You are welcome to come, after all, the choice is yours." He rose from the table, placing a few small bills on the table before walking towards the door, stopping to see if Kira was following before heading off towards the gates. He knew it was a difficult choice she now had on her plate. Whether to return to the people who took her, or to simply run away from it all and hide.

Kirigakure/Caelum Superi Jounin - Heiland - Joukai
                                                      Speed: 9 - Strength: 5 - CP: 380

Techniques in Use

Quotes

Passive:

• No handseals for all BL techniques; however they require a full body motion such as a wave of the palm, a kick, a leap, a punch, etc
                                                      Psycho Shift
                                                      The ability to apply force to an object is something that you can say is manipulated by the user's mind. However, you can also say that they sort of set an auto-pilot for what should be dealt with and what shouldn't. Psycho Shift allows them to feel tremors of force through the air, and judges the type of attack approaching the Heiland. They can then choose for their Psycho Shift to protect them from certain types of attacks, essentially a sentient ability to protect themselves from harm. It's called "Psycho Shift" because it can constantly change its preferences throughout the battle, based on the user's will. It will project techniques to defend the Heiland and attack enemies. This ability can also ignore certain attacks even if they fall into the user's 'preferences' if the user mentally deems that they can deal with said attacks on their own. This technique is used solely defensively, but the ability to sense force is still useful for the user. Regular rules to using these techniques apply; the full movements for bloodline jutsu, chakra costs, etc.
                                                      Dragon's Blood
                                                      Being related to the Divine Beasts, the Heiland are draconian in their own right. Many of them actually develop the traits of a Divine Beast. This ability in particular allows for Heiland bloodline users to perceive natural energy due to their connection with the spiritual and animal forces. It is a long-range perception that can judge incoming masses of chakra and can also project their energy through these channelways, allowing them to send techniques across long expanses to attack enemies from afar. This is an ability mostly good for assassination. This cannot be used to detect genjutsu, but it can tell that a technique is being used. It also cannot release you from genjutsu.
                                                      • Joukai can manipulate techniques they've used. For example, if you shoot a beam of light, you can change its trajectory/path. If you shoot a ball of light, you can move it manually. At lower ranks, you must use your palm to manipulate the trajectory. Once you reach Jounin, you can do it with your mind, almost like telekinesis. Also, all light techniques can be focused; for example, a large and wide explosion of light can instead be decreased in size but increased in precision and heat. Essentially, you'd be turning it into a more accurate death ray.
                                                      • Every seven posts, you can phase out into light. This is essentially a very short (two second long) ability that lets you turn into light every so often. It doesn't cost any chakra. You can travel a distance of up to twenty feet while phased.

Stored Techniques

• Infuuin: Kai (Secret Mark Seal: Release)

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

TokenOfImpurity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:02 am
User Image
User Image

Her new brother stood and exited the cafe, where they had only been residing for a few moments. She was in a slight daze, but went to go follow. After all, what choice did she have? Her entire quest to make something of herself.. Had failed. She couldn't believe in being god anymore, so what did she have other than her new brother. Aydan, her older brother. This was a huge surprise and to be completely honest, she was a little bit happy. When it came to her faith, it was dull in comparison to everything else. She was always tempted to run away from it, or questioned if she was a true believer. What those people raised her as, was depressing and she always had a frown on her face. This was her chance to redeem herself, to start something that might actually benefit her. She no longer had to train to become god, but instead to grow stronger for her own health.

She called out after him," I'm coming!" She stuffed some food into her face and was off. She would follow him to the gates, casting glances off to him whenever he wasn't looking.

Chakra : 270 // 270 ✣

Strength: ✤ 6
                                                                      Speed: ✤ 6

Jutsu:

Mission:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤: 𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕛𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕦 | 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖: 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕗𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕣 | 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕖: 𝕂𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕣𝕖 | ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕜: 𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟

𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕕: 10 | 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙: 10 | ℕ𝕖𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕠𝕝: 300/300

Chie was bored. There was no way around it. As she sat in the Ramen shop and watched the customers around her eat and converse she felt it now even more than before. There was never anything too intriguing going on in the lives of villagers lately. Chie had been strolling around the village just looking for something to occupy her time for a while but in the end she came up with nothing. So here she was. Ramen was ALWAYS something she could get behind and she had been feeling a bit hungry after an hour or so of walking. She had no choice but to wait patiently because there were just some things in life that you couldn't rush. Operations like this required a touch of finesse and it was honestly her fault for being late to the party. So for now she was just pushing around the noodles in her half eaten bowl of Hakodate. It shouldn't be much longer til Kya was back in the village though, so all Chie had to do was bide her time. Soon enough she'd get to see her fair share of the action, and that's what life was all about.

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:57 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Jin sits himself down at the Den, relaxing in his stool. The chuunin glances over to Chie but doesn't say anything, she looked rather odd for a shinobi but then again, he just saw a guy who liked like the ***** who played the crow. But enough about that, Jin was hungry and wanted the supreme beef bowl, something of absolute legend.

"Supreme Beef Bowl please!"

The waiter gave a soft nod, knowing what Jin was talking about, though his face looked grim because the supreme beef bowl was said to have killed many.

250 Points of Chakra Remain!

Academy Techniques cost 3 points
                                                                                      Genin Techniques cost 5 points
                                                                                      Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
                                                                                      Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
                                                                                      Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
                                                                                      SS-Ranked Techniques cost 50 points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤: 𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕛𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕦 | 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖: 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕗𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕣 | 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕖: 𝕂𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕣𝕖 | ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕜: 𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟

𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕕: 10 | 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙: 10 | ℕ𝕖𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕠𝕝: 300/300

As Chie finished her bowl of ramen she took note of the new entry to The Den. This time it was another shinobi. She watched curiously as the boy took his seat on a stool at the counter near the front of the restaurant. He seemed a bit exasperated as he subtly glanced at her, but that wasn't what peaked her interest. What made her eyebrow raise was his order. The Supreme Beef Bowl. The meal of legends that was sought by many and finished by none. Chie could feel herself grow hungry again just from the thought of it. Meat was the best kind of food and the way the bowl had been described let her know that the bowl certainly had enough of it 'I could eat some more.' she thought to herself as she rose from her seat at the booth and took one next to the young shinobi at the counter. "Make that two please!" she yelled to the waiter as he was heading into the back. Before turning too grin at the person who shared her order.

The Town Taunts Hadou

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hidden Mist Village - Kirigakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash