Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Foxy Lady Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:04 pm
Phaedrina

Between work and home, my life has gotten very hectic. Sadly, I have little time to come online. However, it was very important to me to make the time to get back to you, so I put aside time in little bits so I could write back to our epic conversation.

How are your guides coming along? When I last looked at the one guide you were working on, you were making great progress. I like the description of color coordination, as it is often something I forget about. Remodeling is a big project! I find organizing almost therapeutic, so I hope you are able to enjoy the process. There are so many pretty items on here, I can completely understand buying items here and there. It is funny you mentioned comparing your purchases to movies, because that used to be my main comparison when I would buy anything. For example, if this item is worth three movies out, but I will get more than double the entertainment value with the time I will get out if it, etc.

How is your drawing going? I got to see some of the drawing you did with the previous NSTG event, and thought you did a great job. The drawing I was doing before was so time intensive, I unfortunately had to take a bit of a break. I would like to finish up what I have promised already, but I’m heading into a busy season at work, so I may have to put it on hold until the fall or something. Time will tell. I am amazed at how much I have been able to get done when I haven’t been spending as much time on here. Granted, these are things I have to get done, but it is a good reminder to me to spread my time around rather than just focus all on one thing.

I do like the Gaia Cash, but I found it hard to know when to save and when to spend, so stopped collecting. I always worry I will miss out on some fantastic item I will fall in love with. When I did have around 100 GC in the past, I spent it, but probably would have been better saving up for something else. You mentioned you are saving up for REI? What is that? I checked the marketplace, and it looks like a bundle? I’m not sure, as sometimes I am not the best searcher.

Speaking of Survivor, I see the next season has started! What do you think about the split with the three tribes? I got a kick out of them starting fire. Oops, I’ll wait to hear if you have seen it before I say anything more. Did you want to try to guess who will make it to the end? I don’t think they have shown all the players yet, so we would wait until the show was a bit farther in. Sometimes they switch the focus to someone else once drama is finished and the instigator gets voted off.

As for the last season, I was happy with how it ended. I did watch Keith, and was blown away with how well he did. Because of his age I didn’t think he would make it as far as he did, but then when you watch him do the challenges it made complete sense why he was still in the game. I hope I can stay in shape like he did. I really liked your insight on the other players as well; they were all pretty spot on. I found Baylor and Missy a little annoying, because whenever they were together I always thought back to them and their gluttony with the rice early on. I always make sure to watch the tribal, because it is so interesting how everything comes together. As a player it would be so difficult keeping the balance between making moves, and not making moves big enough to get you voted off.

I should save the animal items for you. I tried using them before, but the proportion isn’t always pleasing to the eye, and they are really quite restricted. I have noticed there are very few backgrounds for them too, which is a shame. I like how the backgrounds really make the avatar shine. I am sad to hear you didn’t have a good experience with the Paws Forum. I find talking in the NSTG forums so comfortable, I think my view of the rest of the forums have been skewed slightly. I can’t think of a single time I haven’t had anything but a positive experience with the NSTG. I can’t say the same for other places I’ve posted, especially the Chatterbox forum. Personally, I can’t imagine apologizing for changing my avatar, to or from human or animal. It would be nice if they embraced the flexibility of the site and the avatar creation. But that’s just me.

I did manage to find an outlet for RP, but unfortunately it isn’t on Gaia. I haven’t been on there much, because of the restriction with my time on the computer. I did get to try it for a bit awhile back, and I really loved it. There is some ability to personalize your character and outfit as well, which was a pleasant surprise. It really helps bring some depth into the role play when people can look at you and use what they see to guide their initial reactions.

*laughs* I understand. I've also been hit by lack of (online) time. I appreciate it. c:

I have a description of color coordination in the guide? XD; Wow, I forgot about that. The guides are... coming along. And, you hit the nail on the head. I only recently realized how calming I find it. I wasn't able to be on Gaia for over a week and the first thing I did was head to writing on a guide.
I've been rewriting my avatar guide. It got paused because Tektek was down for a few weeks. I'm also struggling to find the right words. Therefore, I made a whole new mini guide that addressed the problems. xDD; I do enjoy it. The downside is that it just takes time. ... And no one's really ever going to see these guides, but hey, I had fun.
And a few weeks ago, I was trying to find a good guide to the random event items (pink giftboxes, pink links, enchanted trunks, etc). One has to exist, but I couldn't find one. I thought, "Heeeyyyy~ this would be a good excuse to write a guide with Phaedrina." XDD But I saw that you hadn't logged in (at that time) for a few days. And I figured I should set aside time to first make sure that there really isn't a guide. .... And then I found out that the gift boxes actually got an update. So perfect time to make a list. I did find a guide that listed all the new items, but none of the old items. And, yep, that's about as far as I got with that one.
XD What a funny coincidence. Plus, as time goes by and the price of movie tickets increase, it's even easier to justify things. "Ten dollars, what!? Well, I guess that would be the price of one movie ticket on a weekend..." Because of that, I started to equate little purchases to food now. XD; "What!? I'm not paying $7.50 for a burger combo meal! A sub at xx is twice the amount of food and only costs $5. Pssshhh." I mostly use that rating system for equating food purchases when dining out but have used it to justify random clothing purchases. You know, stuff that doesn't make sense to be compared. "But this shirt will last much longer than two subs would!"

Sorry to hear you had to take a break from drawing. It really is time consuming. And, wow, what you said just sunk in. The Fall is a while away. I hope you have time before then to draw. Well, you know, unless it became something stressful. XD; Then I hope you never have to draw! (Kidding)
I had been drawing on an app called "Draw Something 2." It changed names to "Art With Friends" and then announced a few months later that it's going to shut down. The app is supposed to be pictionary on the go with friends/strangers. I really enjoyed it for the six months I used it. I liked the tools. I have other drawing apps, but I really liked that one the most.

Aww, it's best to just collect anyway. XD Heck, even if you waste it... at least you got something out of it, right? Personally, the more cash I get, the easier it is for me to save. I'm actually up to 903gc right now. Woot! I've now hit the price range where I can afford those 899 LQIs. Now I've just gotta wait for a good item to be released and hope that I'm online.
Oh. "REI" is short for Rapid Evolving Item. It's your basic cash shop item that gets a new pose each week. The marketplace that that will find most of them is "premiumei." Anyway, REIs can be a good short term investment depending on popularity. For some reason, people really only like first gen REIs. So you grab a first gen and sell when it's done evolving (has all poses) and the 2nd gen appears in the cash shop. And, if you liked the item, you just buy the 2nd gen. That... also takes timing... but you usually profit. You profit even more if you hate the item and don't need to buy one back. XD; I've got my eye on the Bloody Valentine one. It hit big popularity when the legs appeared. I sort of want one too. XD Dressing in the punk(ish) style for a while made me want skeleton stockings for my avatar. .... Thing is, now that I'm up in the LQI price range, that's a better deal. From what I can tell, the LQIs sell for much more than REIs... if you've got a good one.
I missed the Gaia versions of the pokemon Espeon and Umbreon last night. Killed me today. XD They would've been good investments. They're popular... and I, surprisingly, don't like them. > < I could've easily held onto them for a short bit and sold. o wo Oh well.

Ha, thanks for the spoiler alert. I messed up my recording of Survivor so I just caught up yesterday. For now, I'll talk in generic statements. I don't think there are any spoilers here. I've seen 2 episodes.

Well, all I can say so far is that my predictions aren't going well so far. XD I've been trying to predict team decisions based on their collars. Many decisions have been surprising. But, yeah, like you said... there are still too many players in the game. Not enough time to devote camera time to everyone yet.
I can say that I'm annoyed by the postman. I think he's a postman. Its the old guy with a gray beard on the blue collar tribe. It's a given that people go in with a certain strategy in mind. But it seems like his goal is to be the big villain/antagonist of the season and he's pretty obvious about trying to be that sort of person as opposed to just being it. XD; I don't know. I'm not usually so annoyed by someone using that strategy, but he's just trying too hard and not quite succeeding yet. Being too obvious. *shrugs* I'll give him some time to get better at it. XD

Yeah, as to last season, Keith really was amazing. I don't know why I didn't want him to win. XD; I was happy with the outcome too. Ugh... true... I'm now remembering the Baylor and Missy drama. I found them fun to watch because you knew Missy's motherly instinct ruled everything.

Buutttt~ since you like the games they set up, have you enjoyed watching the challenges so far?

Yeah... the poor animal bases still have very little items to work with compared to the human bases. It makes sense, but... yeah. I'm waiting for the day that a yellow ducky base is released. That day is gonna kill me because I'll have to get it for sure. Otherwise, there are some totally adorable animal bases... but that's a whole new world of avatar making to get into. @ .@;
Ha... that Chatterbox (CB) forum... Ugh. I called that forum my home for my first few years on Gaia. But, as with everything, times change. I'm sure my memories are rose tinted with time, but it was a different forum back then. It still wasn't great. XD; However, it wasn't full of people trying to be Gaia famous and boosting each other's egos by making threads for each other. Like, "I'm popular because I'm calling out that popular person! Look at me! Look we're talking!" ... Which is fine. What I don't like is how they then have to make one word replies or be rude in other threads to keep up their popular persona. u .u; So silly... but can be so hurtful.

Well shucks~ but I'm happy to hear you found a good RP outlet~ annnddd~ That's awesome that there's a customization ability too. ^ ___^ Yeah, I find that I can only handle one forum site at a time. I really like Tektek's new (year old) avatar site. It has good promise. I just can't leave what I've invested in here. Plus, I like this community. Tektek community is good too, but it's much slower because there's less users. That would probably be better for me in the long run though. XD; I can't imagine spending very long on the Tektek site. On the flip side, I can only imagine how nice that RP site must be for you. An awesome time sinker. (:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:25 pm
                oh yay it's good to hear that you got your wolf ears!!

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Phaedrina

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:24 pm
Pickled Cactus

I absolutely love my wolf ears. They are so much fun to wear. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:21 pm
sdrawkcab

I really enjoyed reading your reply, and look forward to writing back this week!  

Phaedrina

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:51 pm
Phaedrina
Pickled Cactus

I absolutely love my wolf ears. They are so much fun to wear. whee

and they match your fox item emotion_kirakira tbh they look more fox than wolf now HAHA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:11 pm
Phaedrina
sdrawkcab

I really enjoyed reading your reply, and look forward to writing back this week!

Haha, woot! ;D
Take your time, of course. ^^ Happy St. Patrick's Day!

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:22 pm
heart
Lovin' the ears!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:01 pm
sdrawkcab

*laughs* I understand. I've also been hit by lack of (online) time. I appreciate it. c:

I have a description of color coordination in the guide? XD; Wow, I forgot about that. The guides are... coming along. And, you hit the nail on the head. I only recently realized how calming I find it. I wasn't able to be on Gaia for over a week and the first thing I did was head to writing on a guide.
I've been rewriting my avatar guide. It got paused because Tektek was down for a few weeks. I'm also struggling to find the right words. Therefore, I made a whole new mini guide that addressed the problems. xDD; I do enjoy it. The downside is that it just takes time. ... And no one's really ever going to see these guides, but hey, I had fun.
And a few weeks ago, I was trying to find a good guide to the random event items (pink giftboxes, pink links, enchanted trunks, etc). One has to exist, but I couldn't find one. I thought, "Heeeyyyy~ this would be a good excuse to write a guide with Phaedrina." XDD But I saw that you hadn't logged in (at that time) for a few days. And I figured I should set aside time to first make sure that there really isn't a guide. .... And then I found out that the gift boxes actually got an update. So perfect time to make a list. I did find a guide that listed all the new items, but none of the old items. And, yep, that's about as far as I got with that one.
XD What a funny coincidence. Plus, as time goes by and the price of movie tickets increase, it's even easier to justify things. "Ten dollars, what!? Well, I guess that would be the price of one movie ticket on a weekend..." Because of that, I started to equate little purchases to food now. XD; "What!? I'm not paying $7.50 for a burger combo meal! A sub at xx is twice the amount of food and only costs $5. Pssshhh." I mostly use that rating system for equating food purchases when dining out but have used it to justify random clothing purchases. You know, stuff that doesn't make sense to be compared. "But this shirt will last much longer than two subs would!"

Sorry to hear you had to take a break from drawing. It really is time consuming. And, wow, what you said just sunk in. The Fall is a while away. I hope you have time before then to draw. Well, you know, unless it became something stressful. XD; Then I hope you never have to draw! (Kidding)
I had been drawing on an app called "Draw Something 2." It changed names to "Art With Friends" and then announced a few months later that it's going to shut down. The app is supposed to be pictionary on the go with friends/strangers. I really enjoyed it for the six months I used it. I liked the tools. I have other drawing apps, but I really liked that one the most.

Aww, it's best to just collect anyway. XD Heck, even if you waste it... at least you got something out of it, right? Personally, the more cash I get, the easier it is for me to save. I'm actually up to 903gc right now. Woot! I've now hit the price range where I can afford those 899 LQIs. Now I've just gotta wait for a good item to be released and hope that I'm online.
Oh. "REI" is short for Rapid Evolving Item. It's your basic cash shop item that gets a new pose each week. The marketplace that that will find most of them is "premiumei." Anyway, REIs can be a good short term investment depending on popularity. For some reason, people really only like first gen REIs. So you grab a first gen and sell when it's done evolving (has all poses) and the 2nd gen appears in the cash shop. And, if you liked the item, you just buy the 2nd gen. That... also takes timing... but you usually profit. You profit even more if you hate the item and don't need to buy one back. XD; I've got my eye on the Bloody Valentine one. It hit big popularity when the legs appeared. I sort of want one too. XD Dressing in the punk(ish) style for a while made me want skeleton stockings for my avatar. .... Thing is, now that I'm up in the LQI price range, that's a better deal. From what I can tell, the LQIs sell for much more than REIs... if you've got a good one.
I missed the Gaia versions of the pokemon Espeon and Umbreon last night. Killed me today. XD They would've been good investments. They're popular... and I, surprisingly, don't like them. > < I could've easily held onto them for a short bit and sold. o wo Oh well.

Ha, thanks for the spoiler alert. I messed up my recording of Survivor so I just caught up yesterday. For now, I'll talk in generic statements. I don't think there are any spoilers here. I've seen 2 episodes.

Well, all I can say so far is that my predictions aren't going well so far. XD I've been trying to predict team decisions based on their collars. Many decisions have been surprising. But, yeah, like you said... there are still too many players in the game. Not enough time to devote camera time to everyone yet.
I can say that I'm annoyed by the postman. I think he's a postman. Its the old guy with a gray beard on the blue collar tribe. It's a given that people go in with a certain strategy in mind. But it seems like his goal is to be the big villain/antagonist of the season and he's pretty obvious about trying to be that sort of person as opposed to just being it. XD; I don't know. I'm not usually so annoyed by someone using that strategy, but he's just trying too hard and not quite succeeding yet. Being too obvious. *shrugs* I'll give him some time to get better at it. XD

Yeah, as to last season, Keith really was amazing. I don't know why I didn't want him to win. XD; I was happy with the outcome too. Ugh... true... I'm now remembering the Baylor and Missy drama. I found them fun to watch because you knew Missy's motherly instinct ruled everything.

Buutttt~ since you like the games they set up, have you enjoyed watching the challenges so far?

Yeah... the poor animal bases still have very little items to work with compared to the human bases. It makes sense, but... yeah. I'm waiting for the day that a yellow ducky base is released. That day is gonna kill me because I'll have to get it for sure. Otherwise, there are some totally adorable animal bases... but that's a whole new world of avatar making to get into. @ .@;
Ha... that Chatterbox (CB) forum... Ugh. I called that forum my home for my first few years on Gaia. But, as with everything, times change. I'm sure my memories are rose tinted with time, but it was a different forum back then. It still wasn't great. XD; However, it wasn't full of people trying to be Gaia famous and boosting each other's egos by making threads for each other. Like, "I'm popular because I'm calling out that popular person! Look at me! Look we're talking!" ... Which is fine. What I don't like is how they then have to make one word replies or be rude in other threads to keep up their popular persona. u .u; So silly... but can be so hurtful.

Well shucks~ but I'm happy to hear you found a good RP outlet~ annnddd~ That's awesome that there's a customization ability too. ^ ___^ Yeah, I find that I can only handle one forum site at a time. I really like Tektek's new (year old) avatar site. It has good promise. I just can't leave what I've invested in here. Plus, I like this community. Tektek community is good too, but it's much slower because there's less users. That would probably be better for me in the long run though. XD; I can't imagine spending very long on the Tektek site. On the flip side, I can only imagine how nice that RP site must be for you. An awesome time sinker. (:

You have so much info in your guide I wouldn’t be surprised if you forgot about certain parts! I just peeked at it again, and I love all the detail you managed to include. I’m not sure what you mean when you say no one is really going to see it, because I have really enjoyed reading through various parts. I was going to ask you if all the avatar images are past creations of yours, but with your reference to Tektek, I imagine the avatar images are from there?

Making a guide on the random event items would be a lot of fun! I have only stumbled across a few of these so far, so I imagine this would be a long-term project? I don’t think I paid much attention to what was in the ones I opened, so I will save the future ones until I get a better idea of how we could put the guide together. What is really funny is as I was typing this I clicked back to the Gaia window and a gift box was dancing across the screen. I have one now, anyway! Anyway, what I was really switched the windows for was to try searching to see if I could find a guide for these items, and I couldn’t either. Did you want to finish your other guide first? Is there any way I can help?

I did get all caught up with the drawings, and have taken on one new one now too. I think before I just felt bad about not being able to finish the drawings faster, but I have to remember I can’t always anticipate when life is going to be a bit of a butt head. I have put aside some time to work on the drawing tomorrow, between some household chores. I had really missed drawing, so I am glad I have found ways to work some in. The best part is I have been able to give some nice donations to people in the NSTG with the tips I have received! I am thinking I might try running a giveaway at some point, but I will need to do a few more drawings first.

I am sad to hear your favorite drawing app is going to be shut down. I hope someone else realizes how loved the app was, and makes something very similar. I haven’t used many apps, but recently I discovered my library has an app allowing me free access to movies! I can log on from home, borrow the movie, and then watch it! I might have to explore to see what other apps are out there, because I felt like that was such an amazing discovery.

Congrats on your saving with the GC! I have put more effort into saving, and I’m up to 71 GC now. I have looked at some of the extra offers, but it seems like they all want personal information. I would like to be able to buy more things, but I’m not quite at that level of commitment yet. The items in the cash shop are beautiful. I hope you manage to find an item you like released when you’re online! The Bloody Valentine one is quite cute, and the legs are fantastic. I can see why it would be so popular! Have you found your dream item yet?

I think I am up to date so far with Survivor, so in case you’re not, I’ll hide it in the spoiler tags.

Based on what I have seen so far, it is going to be hard to predict who is going to make it to the end. If I had to make a guess, I would say Joe or Carolyn. Joe is pretty young, which could leave him viewed as a threat, but he seems fairly even tempered and hard working. Carolyn is fairly fit and strong, but willing to play the game, and as an older women she is likely to be underestimated. I want to add Tyler to the list because he looks like he could win a lot of challenges, both from fitness level and brains level, but there is something about him that makes me hesitate.

Like you, I’m very annoyed by the postman, Dan. He thinks he knows everything and takes criticism easily when someone tries to give suggestions. I think he toned things down pretty quick once he realized he wasn’t making any friends, although I think he still has to be pretty careful. I can just see him rubbing too many people the wrong way, since a lot of the votes so far seem to have been to make a better camp life.

I have liked the challenges so far! I was impressed with the one puzzle they had options on the difficulty and the pieces they could pick. The puzzles are including a bit more physical components too, which I felt was missing a bit from last season. What do you think so far?

If there was some way to incorporate my hard earned items into the animal bases, I would probably be more likely to try them on. After spending time questing for my favorite items, I can’t imagine trying to build up a supply of animal items so soon. I like having the variety of items. Sometimes I just sit and flick through them, trying out different combinations. One day, maybe. Having the fox base was a fantastic start for me though, since the items were cheaper and I didn’t have to worry about getting ears and a tail since they were included. I hope you get your wish for a yellow ducky base. I think it would look quite adorable!

I haven’t been doing any RP for about three weeks now, but at least I know it’s out there waiting for me. Many of the people doing the RP are on daily, so when I miss even a day, things change so quickly. Different characters pop up, different alliances take place, and even some of the areas change due to admin construction. Like Gaia, it is very nice knowing the option is there, if the time allows!

I took a look at the Tektek site, but all it does is make me want to buy more items, hehe! The one really nice thing is I’ve discovered I can often find slightly different colors for much cheaper, which was how I ended up finishing my dream avatar. I’m not overly picky, as long as things work. The perfect example I can think of is with a new pair of runners I bought today. The sales lady asked me how I liked the colors, a bright blue with bright orange detailing, and I told her it looks like summer barfed. We both had a good laugh, and I tried on some other pairs… Unfortunately they ended up being the most comfortable pair, so they are now sitting in my closet. So as long as I can find items pretty close that work with the other items I have, I’ll be super happy!

Phaedrina

Phaedrina

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:08 pm
Ms Jezebel Spirit
heart
Lovin' the ears!

Thank you so much, for both the compliment, and getting me off to such a good start for the ears! cat_biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:12 pm
Pickled Cactus

and they match your fox item emotion_kirakira tbh they look more fox than wolf now HAHA

Tee hee, me and my foxes are all matchy and cute now! cat_3nodding
The cat ears I had before were very cute, but I think the point on these to match my little friends better. You're right though, they don't really look like wolf at all anymore!  

Phaedrina

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:47 pm
Phaedrina
Pickled Cactus

Tee hee, me and my foxes are all matchy and cute now! cat_3nodding
The cat ears I had before were very cute, but I think the point on these to match my little friends better. You're right though, they don't really look like wolf at all anymore!

that's good tho, they can be both and no one would even notice. emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:30 pm
D: Ugghhhh~ it's taking me so long to reply that basically a whole season of Survivor has passed by. I've missed out on so many chances to complain. XDD;

u ----u; Either something unexpected comes up and I lose the time I set aside to be on the computer... or... wellllll... now I've been spending my time checking out Gaia's Throwback Event.
Sorry. *shakes head* Gaia events are my weak spot.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Phaedrina

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:52 am
sdrawkcab
D: Ugghhhh~ it's taking me so long to reply that basically a whole season of Survivor has passed by. I've missed out on so many chances to complain. XDD;

u ----u; Either something unexpected comes up and I lose the time I set aside to be on the computer... or... wellllll... now I've been spending my time checking out Gaia's Throwback Event.
Sorry. *shakes head* Gaia events are my weak spot.

It is all good! With the nice weather I haven't been online much, and I closed the art shop for at least the summer. Without as much time on here, I have been surprisingly productive, lol!  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff