Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Unlikely Heroes (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:08 pm
Kojiro yelled out in pain as he felt his form being sucked into the canister. He began trying to fly away but the center cloud was trapped in the suction. "Damn it!" He said glaring at Jacob. "I'll get you, vile Mortal!" He said as he launched his mouth at Jacob on a stream of Mist trying to sink his teeth into the man. "May your soul join the others in the misty depths!" He snarled as he went to bite at the man  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:25 am
Damian held his breath as instructed, waiting for whatever happened next. Yeah but she don't need to know that. The internal debate continued on until Damian was informed he could breathe again, apparently his present company could do windy stuff, and it also appeared that the Purple Mist was some sort of demon or something. "Looks like they have it contained. Damian thought as he looked on, then a purple mouth outstretched, trying to attack the guy with the canister thing. Meh, I'm feeling charitable today. Squiggles, steal some range for me. Fine. Og Mar Ctuthul van Oerbreck, steal the range of six feet from the Purple Mist Being so that he may eternally be six feet short of his mark, so command your host, Damian Crowe. And be discreet about it, I don't want the windy lady to know I've got super powers or a monster inside me. The Eldritch Monstrosity retorted in a manner that would suggest some form of eye rolling. A quick gesture from Damian sent the command in motion that would stop the Mist Stream six feet short from it's intended target so that it would appear the work of Cheria and Jacob.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:39 pm
The mouth stopped it approach suddenly as if hitting a wall. the mouth was wide opened as the stream or mist piled behind it. "What the!" He said said as he tried attacking from another angle. He growled as his eyes near the center of the cloud looked over at Damian. His eyes narrowed as they were suddenly sucked into the canister. The mouth tried fighting the pull before being sucked into the canister. "This cannot keep me trapped forever!" He hissed form inside. He glared at the heroes before the mouth gave a smirk. "Even mist can leak form the smallest crack...." He said as the mouth and eyes vanished into the cloud. 'I smell something foreboding from that one...It smells...Delicious!" Kojiro thought to himself and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:33 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Exhaling deeply as he placed a hand on his chest Jacob shook his head. "Phew I thought I was about to eat it right there" he said sounding relieved as the canister dropped to the ground with a metallic clank. "What a pain in the a** guy to deal with" he said aloud walking over to the canister as he picked it up tapping a few buttons on the side of it. 'Hope it's not to cramped in there Kojiro. I owe you one for this'. "There we go. That should keep him locked away long enough to figure out what the heck to do with him. Maybe the authorities......". Looking over at the others he wasn't sure what had just happened to prevent Kojiro from getting to him but he figured it had to be someone in the area.

"Hey wind girl" Jacob called with a wave. "Thanks for the support right there" he called out to Cheria giving her a thumbs up as he looked to the people slowly starting to come out from hiding. "It's alright folks, the problem has been taken care of thanks in part to the help of some of these guys here" he said aloud prompting a few muttering between people. Not quite the reaction he was thinking was going to happen after capturing a criminal who just killed a child. "Hey now, is that anyway to thank a group of hero's for stopping a bad guy?" Looking confused Jacob looked towards the other's in the area that had helped. "No cheering or congratulations or anything?" Rubbing the back of his head as he tapped his foot he looked a tad bit disheveled for a minute before his eyes fell on the kid from before. "Hey, wait is that kid okay" running over to Natas, Jacob kneeled down next to him to look at the boy.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:14 pm
((Hey ya'll just letting you know i'm sorry for not being on myuch this week, i've worked every day so far and will until monday seeing as it 1am as of now here so i might be a little slow at posting but dont let that stop ya, Just drag me around or something lol))

Natas was knelt down at the small child, his arm had changed into some odd type of medical equipment. the hand had turned into a systems check menu of sorts, three black tubes with suckers on the ends were attached to the boy chest and head."I'm not getting any readings!"Natas said as he shook his head. Eye on his arm opened and began to spin before glowing yellow,"You gotta stay with me kid, be strong"he said as he began giving chest compressions,"A.E.D. Charged" a voice called from the arm, he moved his hand away. "Discharging"he voice replied, the shock could before a small gasp. Natas pressed his ear to the small boys chest, he heard a few beats before it stopped again, "Recharge, You're almost there kid, you gotta stick with us!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:16 pm
Cheria had kept up the wind vortex until the mist thing was securely sucked into the canister. She let the wind disperse once the menace was gone and was feeling a little worn out. She normally just plays around with magic and not use it for long. "No problem." she said to the man that called to thank her. Then he started trying to get the attention of the crowds, trying to get some noise and applause. "Hey! Cut it out! The attention is not necessary!" she said to Jacob. "More importantly, what was going on with that mist creature?" she asked. It was strange to her that everything the creature said sounded very..tacky and tasteless. Lines that typical villains say in the storybooks that she had read.

Before her question could be answered, everyone's attention was drawn to the boy and and the man with the strange arm trying to save his life. Cheria took notice when everyone else did and rushed over, rustling through her bag for the right book. "I might be able to help." she said as she pulled out a healing tome.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:38 am
So? Screw him, so long as everyone else doesn't know. "Yeah, but that would just kill me in the end." Damian muttered, sighing as Cheria rushed off to help the comatose boy on the ground next to the guy with some weird contraption on his arm. Don't see that every day. The Thief thought, walking over to get a better look. Hey Squiggles, you don't think that purple dude ACTUALLY ate this kid's soul do you? Either way, it's still pretty sad. I know what you're doing with this and I don't like it. I may be a thieving scum but at least I restrain my demonic impulses and don't gallivant all over the place with the Brimstone and Fire swallowing souls left and right. Damian thought, his agitation silencing the entity inside him for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:54 pm
Kojiro's eyes and mouth appeared in the canister. "Even if you manage to awaken the boy...he'll be a shell. He will mindlessly lumber through life until his body decays!" The mouth turned into a twisted smile as the eyes looked towards Cheria eye open with a bored look. The eyes then made a pointed motion to the mouth as the mouth licked it's teeth. "A witch...I hope how your soul tastes." He said as he began laughing again  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:30 am
"Slightly creepy." Damian said, eyeing the canister with uncertainty, he didn't like the vibes he was getting from the purple guy. He especially didn't appreciate the stealing of child souls and talking about the taste of the soul of a girl he had been about to hit on. Oh you shut up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:21 am
Cheria looked over to where the voice was coming from and it seemed to have come from the mist demon. It talking about eating her soul made a shiver go down her spine. "I am not a witch, vile demon. The implications of it is inaccurate." she said before turning her attention back to the boy. She flipped through the tome she had in her hand before resting on a particular page. She waved a hand over the tome as it glowed green then held her hand out towards the boy, trying to help get his heart beating again.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:09 am
The mouth began laughing. "And yet you use a spell tome...if that isn't a witch then I don't know what is!" He said as he watched them try to wake the child. "I'm telling you...best leave the kid asleep...he has nothing to go back to." He said smirking. "I toke out his parents too....ask the man with the eyeball armor over there....they tried killing him." He said as he started chuckling. "Besides....puppets are so much to control..." He said slyly as he looked at the boy who started to move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:43 am
"Gungnir, Extraction mode"he said as he stood from the boys side"You took there souls, So how about i take them back"he said as his arm began changing, the hand turned to an open skull as the armor twisted into the shape of bones. The black mass that was being retained by the silver flowed like fire from between the sliver. the eye and remaining black mass slowly moved back into the arm  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:48 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Hush you" Jacob said shaking the container violently to try and shut Kojiro up for a bit. He didn't need these hero's deciding that capture wasn't enough for the moment and the mist talking s**t wasn't helping it out currently. "I think you have done enough" he said pressing a few buttons on the canister as it closed completely not letting Kojiro see from within it anymore. 'Now just shut up for a bit that guy with the weird a** ******** arm is doing something and I don't need him deciding that attacking this canister is any kind of a good idea.' "Souls aren't real anyways right just some religious mumbo jumbo and all. If you can restart his heart shouldn't he be fine" Jacob asked the girl with the healing tome. "Magic isn't really my strong point so if what he was saying about that being a healing tome is right you should be able to help the kid right?"
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:59 pm
Kojiro chuckled as the canister was sealed. "I love shaking these heroes up...it's so much fun..." He said to himself as he began thinking. "You better let me out soon..." He muttered with a growl. He hated being enclosed in tiny spaces. He began planning on how to get his hands on the other child's soul. This way his revenge would be complete. He smirked seeing as how he knew just how he was going to track him.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas