Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wool's Orphanage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          I am burning brighterxxxxxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx
                                                          And I am the onexxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Wool's Orphanagexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Nonexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Excitedxxxxxx

Elysia grinned real big, "Well, I think it's about time we got to some paperwork if you've got the time...I know you've got a lot on your plate already, though. Which I could always give you a hand with, if you want...they don't keep me too incredibly busy all the time at the pitch." Ely was ecstatic to hear that Steffi and Luke were getting married, she even went ahead and got them a few things as wedding gifts.

Elysia peered around the corner to the living room childishly, waving like a goofball. "Hello Joellen, surprise!"
                                                          To be perfectly honest, Elysia was a nervous wreck inside. She hoped that since she started getting her wages from the team that she spruced her house up good enough for Joellen to like, interior and exterior, along with a really big bathtub. "If Joellen wants to come home with me, and you approve, I'm ready."

xxxOOC:xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxSpeak here
                                                          Elysia's outfit
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxScreaming like a siren
                                                          xxxAlive and burning brighter
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK
                                                          Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻 ℱ𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝒆 ℋ𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽 𝓞𝓻𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷

Joellen looked toward the books, but she heard her name called by Miss Steffi. The girl clutched both Flipper and the well-worn copy of The Little Mermaid tighter in her little arms as she hurried over. Miss Steffi said there was a surprise visitor, and the girl looked over. It was miss Ely? The girl thought for a minute, trying to remember what day it was. Surely not Saturday... "Hi Miss 'Teffi. Is Miss Ely. Is not Saturday, but you are here today." She looked between the two, then scooted a bit closer to Steffi's leg. The blonde looked really shaky, but Jo was very often nervous and skittery, particularly in new situations. The woman mentioned going home with her, and the four year old's eyes went wide. "You.... wanna 'dopt me? Right now? And Flipper, too?" She was confused and worried. She'd lived here for a long time! Well... not really.... but she wasn't sure if she was ready for a new mommy. Miss Steffi was wonderful, but she wasn't Jo's mommy, and she knew she wasn't a mommy. She sniffled, then looked at the lady. "But... you wanna.... you wanna take me home? To my house? But... is gone? So... to your house?" She wrapped her arms around Steffi's leg, not really sure how she felt about all this. It was a really big change, after all.

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ
Oғᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇɪɢʜs ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ
Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ. Iᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ
A ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ, ʏᴇs

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

Devlyn Maycry

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:11 am
User Image

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Dating Luke Nalson ஒ

We're like ๔เค๓๏ภ๔ร in the sky, that's what we're t๏l๔.
                                                              No mountain made of MӨПΣY Can ßµ¥ you a §ðµl, baby.

Steffi nodded her head casually when Ely said she wanted to adopt Joellen. She had seen this coming a mile away. "Give me a mo'" She said before disappearing into her office to get the paperwork. Thankfully she had over the years learned to make the process rather simple. There were just a few sheets to read and sign and then the child was adopted. She was very careful to never adopt out without knowing the adopter though. She would never send a child to a bad home.

When she returned and glanced down at Jo.
                                                              "Do ya want ter go with Elysia Jo?" She asked, crouching down infront of the small girl. She wouldn't make the girl go, but she also knew that Joellen loved Ely very much. Going to a new home would always be scary. Steffi still remembered when she had been adopted by Luke's parents. She had known the family for many years by then, but it had still been utterly terrifying to go. She handed Elysia the papers while still waiting for an answer from Jo

Say they wåñ† to кภ๏ฬ who did เt
                                                              But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Miss GryffindorK

Mephis Inferni

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:51 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Wool's Orphanagexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Nonexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Excitedxxxxxx

Ely smiled at Joellen, "Of course, and Flipper too." Nodding, she continued after the girl had a moment to process. "Yes, to my house. You'll even have your own room that you can share with Flipper. And a really big bathtub...I've even got a Telly with some movies and games for you to enjoy too." Granted, it was in a separate building from the main house due to all the magic buzzing around and interfering with signal...but Ely wouldn't have to explain all of that for now.

When Steffi returned, Elysia flipped through the pages of the adoption forms. She nodded from time to time, her eyes narrowing to read the fine print. Removing a Self-Inking quill, she sat quietly at a nearby table. She began signing in the indicated boxes, dating the appropriate forms while listening to the exchange between Steffi and Joellen. She wondered what the young girl would decided, her heart was racing. What if she didn't want to come home with her?

xxxxxxSpeak here
                                                          Elysia's outfit
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK
                                                          Devlyn Maycry

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Joellen hugged Flipper when Ely said she'd bring him too. Jo wasn't about to forget her very best friend! She said she had a big bathtub, and the girl's eyes twinkled a bit. Was it bigger than Miss Steffi's bath? She even had a telly... Jo glanced at her book, then looked up again. "You have Little Mermaid? Is my favorite." She showed her book, then looked back at Steffi. She was going to get papers? She came back and handed them over, then Ely went to use her funny feather pen to write a lot.

Miss Steffi crouched down by Jo, making them about the same height. She then asked if the girl wanted to go with Elysia. Curls bounced as Jo looked at the lady, then back to Steffi. "I like her very much, Miss 'Teffi. I want to live with her.... but..." She paused a second, rocking uncomfortably. After her pause, she looked at the floor. "I wanna visit you, 'kay? I like you very much too." She sniffled, setting the book down, then gently placing Flipper on top, then she awkwardly hugged Steffi. She usually didn't like hugs unless she had scary dreams, but she wanted the blonde to know she liked her very, very much indeed.

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:56 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Wool's Orphanagexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Nonexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Excitedxxxxxx

Elysia passed the stack of papers to Steffi with a smile, she made sure to cover everything needed in them. With that, Joellen was officially the adopted daughter of Elysia. She smiled and crouched down to Joellen, "If you're ready, I've got a secret to tell you once we get outside. Miss Steffi already knows it and she has the same secret. Luke shares it, and so too does that boy Carver that always leaves for school." She paused for a moment, looking over to Steffi. "We'll be off then, I'm sure we'll see you soon."

She stood and walked towards the kitchen, making sure no one was in there. Clear, she motioned for Joellen to come inside and stand with her. She waited a moment, crouching down once more to Joellen's level. Her voice was a whisper. "We have to be very quiet. I have a question for you...do you believe in magic, Joellen?"

xxxxxxSpeak here
                                                          Elysia's outfit
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK
                                                          Devlyn Maycry

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Joellen looked up at Miss Ely when she said she... and several others had a secret. Her eyes went wide, but the girl gave a sad wave in Steffi's direction. When she was led toward the kitchen, the young girl looked bewildered. Ely crouched down and started whispering, so the girl scooted just a bit closer, clutching Flipper tight. She asked about.... magic? The girl tilted her head, thinking, then nodded very seriously. "I do, Miss Ely. Like when Ursula took Ariel's voice. That was magic!" The girl's naturally quiet voice had almost vanished in her whispering, but she didn't realize how quiet she had been. Her eyes were wide, the girl enjoying the conversation. Plus, she was curious. What if Miss Ely, Miss Steffi, and Mister Luke were all secretly bad sea-witches! Oh, that would be very, very bad.

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:31 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Wool's Orphanagexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Nonexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Excitedxxxxxx

Ely smiled, "Well, you would be right to believe so. Magic is very real. Some magic is like what that mean Ursula used, but most magic is good. Those of us girls that can use magic are called witches, the boys are called wizards." She smiled and pulled out her wand, holding it in front of the girl. "This is our wand and every wand is different. We use them for casting spells...like this one." She scooted back a little bit, pulling out the same quill from before. She set it on the ground and whispered a spell, tapping her wand against it briefly. The quill turned into a cute little mouse that squeaked before trying to run away. Raising her wand a bit, she gave it a swish and flick while saying, "Wingardium Leviosa." She hovered the mouse a little off the ground and back towards the pair. She promptly turned it back into her quill and placed it back in her pocket.

"I'm showing you these things now because to get home, I'm going to have to use some magic on us. It won't feel very good and you might feel a little sick, but it won't really hurt you because I'm very good at magic."

xxxxxxSpeak here
                                                          Elysia's outfit
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK
                                                          Devlyn Maycry

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Joellen looked confused when Ely confirmed that magic was real. She said some magic was bad, but some was nice magic. She was called a witch, but of course that was what a girl magic person was called! "So you can do magic, but only good magic." She stared at the blonde, not sure what to think. She was offered a stick, and the girl reached her hand toward it, but was too scared to quite touch it. Ely cast some magic on her feathery pen, and it turned into a mouse. Jo hopped out of the way, a bit afraid to be turned into a mouse herself. After that, the mouse floated, then was turned back into the feather pen. Jo looked at the woman, trembling a bit. She didn't want to be a mouse! When Elysia said they would need to use magic to go home, and that it might hurt, the girl quivered. "I don't wanna be hurty..." She was even quieter now, but she had to trust this lady. This was her new mommy, so.... maybe it wouldn't hurt too bad. After a minute, she sniffled, then nodded. "We gotsta get my clothes and shosies... then we go home after that." Her eyes were full of tears, but she ran off toward her former room before any fell. Jo grabbed a bag, then squished all her stuff in it, before sitting on her bed and taking a minute to cry over all of this.

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:15 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Wool's Orphanagexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Nonexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Excitedxxxxxx

Ely smiled, "Of course, I only do good magic." It was going to be more difficult than she initially thought to have Joellen accept magic. She now understood why Hogwarts waited until a child was eleven before letting them know of what they were. It made sense, an eleven year old could better grasp the concepts than a four year old. "You won't get hurt, maybe just a tummyache. I'll have one too." Which wasn't exactly a lie, it was very uncomfortable Apparating. But there was absolutely no way Ely would convince Joellen to travel by Floo.

Nodding to the girl, "Alright. Grab your things, I'll be right here waiting for you." She smiled and watched the girl scamper off, knowing she'd be alright. She was tougher than she acted, all orphans are. They have to be or they get crushed by depression so hard that they don't function in society.

xxxxxxSpeak here
                                                          Elysia's outfit
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Joellen grinned a bit when Ely said she only did good magic. Unbeknownst to her, her attempt at a grin looked more like a worried grimace. After the woman assured Jo wouldn't be hurt, and would only get a tummyache, the girl nodded. It really was time to pack up. Once all her clothes had been gathered and she'd had a little cry, she straightened her hair band and dragged her bag down the hall. It took both her hands and a few minutes, but she finally made it back to the kitchen. Jo looked at the blonde there, then sniffled before moving her bag beside Ely's feet. "Time to go?" This would be a very big change, but she did rather want a house to live in, and one with less people too. She grabbed hold of the woman's dress, still afraid to travel home.

𝒯𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

{OoC}
Mephis Inferni

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:39 pm
User Image

I am the firexxx
                                                          Roaring like a stormxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxLocationxxx
                                                          Wool's Orphanagexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxCompanionxxx
                                                          Nonexxxxxx
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoodxxx
                                                          Excitedxxxxxx

Elysia lifted the girl's bag, slinging the strap across her back. Making sure everything was secure, she reached out and held Joellen's hand. "Alright, don't let go. And bye Steffi, I'm sure we'll see you soon!" With that, Elysia removed her wand and focused on her home in Wales. With a loud crack, both of them were gone from the kitchen. Pressure squeezed around them, but it was just uncomfortable.

After what felt like an eternity, they were safely outside of the little cottage by the shore. Shaking her head to clear the nausea, she looked at Joellen. "That wasn't so bad, right? Welcome to your new home." She waved her other hand out towards the house and ocean. "Let's get to your room and get you all settled in."

xxxxxxSpeak here
                                                          Elysia's outfit
                                                          xxxI've been waiting for
                                                          xxxxxxxxxI am the fire

Miss GryffindorK

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 𝓢𝓲𝔁ℱ𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝒆 ℋ𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓽

Joellen held tight to the service worker's hand as he led her up the block in London. Apparently they were going back to Wool's, the orphanage she'd been adopted through. The man and his friend had come in and looked around, talking in big words to Miss Ely. She'd been asleep in the bathtub when they went into her room, and the lady hadn't seemed pleased as the girl trudged out and dried off. Luckily, the man was a gentle older fellow, and he'd even packed her bags, while telling her that going away would be a good thing. Jo hadn't liked Wool's much, but it was better than being without a home at all, she supposed. As they walked, The girl held Flipper tightly, tears falling down her face. The serviceman was holding her suitcase and her little backpack, which she'd told him was rather heavy. When she saw the familiar building, the child's tears fell faster, sobs shaking her. She was comforted quickly, then led inside out of the morning heat. The man found Steffi while Jo stood nervously by the door, afraid the woman would be upset with her for being taken back. "Mrs Nalson-Lilliantine, I presume? I'm Geoff, from the child services department? My partner called you last night about a child being brought in?" He offered a comforting smile, gently setting the girl's belongings beside him.

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

{OoC: Starting a Plot Requested scene!}
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀɪғᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ. Aɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡᴀʏ. Aɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɪs ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ. Aɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋɪᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ...

𝓣𝓱𝒆𝓷 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝒇 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝒆𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

We're like ๔เค๓๏ภ๔ร in the sky, that's what we're t๏l๔.
                                                              No mountain made of MӨПΣY Can ßµ¥ you a §ðµl, baby.

Steffi had been getting all the kids in their beds for the night for what felt like the 4th time when she got the phone call about a child being brought back. Which child was not mentioned but she had a few in mind that she hadn't been completely positive on placing them. With this now in hand, she was changing her placement regulations. Now that it was morning her anger over it had faded a little bit but as soon as she opened the door, she recognized the backpack. Jo... her little Joellen was being returned by CPS.... She narrowed her eye for a moment, before shoving her anger deep inside and offered the man a smile. "Ye I got da call. Though the child in question wasn' mentioned in name. Ya shoul' probably work on yer communication skills." With that she slipped the door open all the way and gently lifted Jo into her arms. "'ello Miss Jo. I hear Ely was no' a nice lady to ya. But that's okay. Yer home now, and no one is taking ya away again." She didn't even think twice about it really. She would be adopting Joellen has her own the minute she possibly could, and until then she would be treated as one of theirs anyways. She knew she was technically supposed to discuss these things with her husband, but there wasn't a doubt in her mind that Luke would agree.

She grinned and glanced around for said husband. When she didn't catch sight of him she called out.
                                                              "Luke! Guess who our lil return-ie is!" While she waited for him to appear from around the corner or something, she glanced at the man... Geoff he said right? "So Geoff is der any paperwork I need ta sign or anyting for her return? Anything else you need from me? If not I'd prefer to be on my way making Jo comfortable again and making sure she's alright."

Say they wåñ† to кภ๏ฬ who did เt
                                                              But the
                                                              åñ§wêr'§ really µ§.

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:23 pm
User Image
                                              Flick flack,
                                              No slack,
                                              I got the wit that my enemies lack,
                                              But I know what I am,
                                              They know what they are
                                              So let me be

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

poolqǝɹnԀ |ᛗ| sǝzǝǝɥM ƃuıpɹɐzıM s,ʎǝlsɐǝM ɟo ɹǝuʍO |ᛗ| ıuɯnl∀ ɹopuıɟɟʎɹ⅁

════════════════════════

Luke had been busy working on some numbers he had to crunch for the shop. Mostly the end of the month reports that he was loathe to actually do, but he still did them anyway. This was probably the worst thing about running a business, he thought. Having to do all the paperwork associated with it. Never mind that he was sure that he was eternally grateful for being able to use a computer. He hadn't grown up with one, but since he now lived in a primarily-muggle area, he could actually learn how to do it without the computer crapping out on him. Now if only his typing speed was up to snuff, he'd be in business.

He glanced up when he heard Steffi's voice, a frown crossing his features before he saved his work and minimized his window. He remembered that phone call, and the ranting from his wife that had resulted from it. The redhead was certain that whoever had decided to neglect a kid was officially banned from being at the orphanage period, so he came down the stairs and looked over the scene with a curious eye. There was Steffi, standing with the person from child services, and then he noticed the child standing near the door.
                                              "Oh jævla faen! Du har må være en spøk meg. Ugh!" Grinding his teeth, the prankster looked to his wife, convinced that she was now not the only one annoyed. However, he realized how his tone must have sounded and sighed. "Sorry. Long morning. Um, you think it's okay if I take Joellen and get her situated in a room for now while my wife deals with the legal paperwork?"

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: Great, and I'm REALLY sure that Joellen never pulled half the s**t I did at her age!
                                              Taken By: Steffi Nalson-Lillantine
                                              OOC: Translation: Oh ******** hell! You've gotta be kidding me. Ugh!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Trick some,
                                              Just begun,
                                              Giving you more when you only want one,
                                              Cause I know what I am
                                              They know what they are
                                              So let me be

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash