Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:00 am
((Old RP just found again))
[Midnight Blaze]
samus x
Tori was out for a walk and had wanted to escape Mira, her familiar who decided it was her duty to follow her around. Mira was currently laying on head head which did not anoy Tori too much. giving a small little shake but not hard enough to throw Mira off, she tryed to get Mira awake. "Hey Mira wake up, cause if your goning to follow me , you might as well be awake."

Mira opened a eye and clung to Tori's head. " hey now its not my fault your dad, Dyami asked for me to keep a eye on you."

Tori just grumbled and let mira be adn tryed to find something intersting to do.

[Midnight][Blaze]
Eachann pranced away from Moema for a little while. 'She never lets me do anything on my own,' he thought. After a while he spotted a red and white mare with something brown clinging to her head. He headed towards her, more curious about the brown creature.

samus x
Tori suddenly noticed a little colt coming towards her in curiousity. she figured it was more about Mira than her so she came over to the colt. "ello there, and whom might you be little one?" it had been a while since she had met a colt of filly and found it interesting to meet one.
Mira just eyed the little colt and stayed clingng to Tori's head.

[Midnight][Blaze]
((Eeep that thunderstorm is coming my way so I gotta go, but I'll be back when it's over))

Eachann was startled just to be addressed. He had never met another Soquili before. "I'm Eachann," he said poudly as he closed the distance between them. "Who are you?"

samus x
(( ^ ^ ok ))

Tori chuckled in amusment at Eachann's reaction. " im Tori and its nice to meet you." she then wondered why Eachann was out alone since he was a foal after all. and right as she was going to ask Mira got off her adn went to sit infront of Eachann.

"now Eachann why are you out alone sinc your well still small?" Mira was always point blank to anyone, even someone new.

[Midnight][Blaze]
"Nice ta metcha, Tori." Eachann looked down at the ferret and replied, "I wanted to explore and meet someone like me. I've only met humans and they're an awful bore after a while." He looked back to Tori with a look that said, 'Who the heck is this?'

((-isn't sure if she wants a familiar slot or not-))

samus x

Tori smiled and chuckled. " i see well it is nice to meet others like yourself." she looked at Mira and shook her head." oh thats Mira , who is my Familiar, and was given to me from my bonded human."

Mira huffed a little and climed back onto Tori. " i see how it is." she then layed on Tori's back adn ingored the two.

Tori only shook her head." sorry about that, Mira can be moody."

[Midnight][Blaze]
"Bye, Mira," he said as the ferret crawled up to her head. "It's okay. Some people just can't help it." He said to the ferret, the statement absolutely dripping with sarcasm.

samus x
(( sweatdrop im going to have to cut this rp short [Midnite][Blaze] since i dont feel well and im just going to flout around watchign the shop for the custom slots. but if you want we can rp again another time. ))

Tori chuckled in amusment at Eachann and winked at him. " true enough but now i must go and hopefully i shall see you again." she then turned and headed towards where her bondeds teepee was.

[Midnight][Blaze]
((S'ok samus an you can just call me Midnight if you want. its much shorter or just MB. Hope you feel better!))

"Good bye, Tori." Eachann turned around with his head down slightly and headed back to where he last saw his human.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:04 am
((And another))
[Midnight][Blaze]
samus x
Rahu wandered about as usual, but today it seemed he was in a better mood than usual. he wondered if he could find anythign interesting to do. coming to a river, he decided to get a drink before going off and wandering more.

Celeanor
The young brown-gold stallion found himself in a rather interesting predicament as he left the teepee with his fiery mentor. Overhead, the vengeful golden bird Marahute rained cat-calls on him before she finally returned at Celei's whistle, next to him Gully plodded along sedately, leaving Flame alone at the front of the trail, and finally there was little Misae, bouncing along on his back.

"This is going to be a long ride." he muttered softly to himself, stiffling a deep sigh and the powerful need to ask 'Are we there yet.' As Both Gully and Misae bounced into him at the same time.

[Midnight][Blaze]
Eeachann and Moema were walking along the river and noticed a dark stallion stop just ahead of them. 'Woah...He doesn't look to mean,' he thought since he didn't know this soquili. He pranced up to the dark stallion. "Hey, who're you?"
Moema watched he little one prance away, hoping to the gods this stallion could tolerate him.

samus x
Rahu lifted his head up and eyed the young colt, snorting. "if you walk up to just anyone, you might get hurt that way." he young colt was lucky he was not in a bad mood. " and i am Rahu since you so bluntly came forward and asked." taking another drink, he wondered why in the world this colt would just run up to him.

[Midnight][Blaze]
Eachann wrinkled his nose at the stallion's bluntness. "Well it's nice to meet you Rahu." He said sarcasticly. "I'm Eachann and that's Moema." He gestured back at the young woman heading their way. "She's my two-legged!" he said proudly.
Moema watched the stallion carefully. She was trying to be cautious with he newborn and he wasn't helping.

samus x
Rahu snorted and eyed the two-legger coldly. " if i where you , i would not be so proud of being the pet of a two-legger." he snook his head and stomped a hoof, as a small warning to the two-legger. " also i would be careful who you choose to be sarcastice with."

[Midnight][Blaze]
((Sorry dinner's here sweatdrop ))
"And why not? Even though I may do things she wishes I didn't do, at least I'm guarenteed someone who will love me and take care of me." He stomped a hoof back at him, even though it looked weaker than it was ment to.
Moema stopped and warily looked at the stallion. "Eachann, lets go." The dark one was making her nervous and if he hurt her little Eachann, she would be devestated. She dragged the colt away while he tried to get back to the scariest Soquili Moema had met so far.

samus x
Rahu snorted and rolled his eyes as the two-legger tryed to get Eachann away from him. " your weak if you 'need' love and it seems your two-legger, as you put it is trying to force you away." he flicked his tail and shook his head. "oh and i suggest you grow up more, before you decided to stand up to someone like me." stomping a hoof again, he was startign to get a little irritated with the two-legger being around.

(( thats fine))

[Midnight][Blaze]

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:34 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:45 pm
((Kees and Cicely: xXx))  

[Midnight][Blaze]

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:03 pm
((Azzan & Layla: xXx))  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:19 pm