Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:17 am
Roarie Desu
Fatal Irony
Or would it be weird? Hmm. Well Vira is testing waters with a mare atm but if that doesn't work out.... I do find Kae beautiful smile
Or not. I did a thing....>_>

User Image

Introducing our heirs new lifemate. Can we really blame me? More creepy mist demons floating about ftw! And he'll follow her and join the herd with a little push.

I whole-heartedly approve! I have some in that line as well XD Very good genes ROFL  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:48 pm
-Joins in the Lifemate boat-

Andro would like for his brothers and herd to know that he has taken a Lifemate! <3 Abby already knows her and has approved! <3 So he would like to introduce Helio to everyone as his Mate! <3

User Image

Kyrieko

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:50 pm
*flails* I've lost the link to the group RP @_@  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:19 pm
mindsend
*flails* I've lost the link to the group RP @_@

Here Mind
Keeping them Together

Congrats to Andro and Heliotrope and also Kaeya/Ornias  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:58 am
sesshiyasha

Helio is excited to meet everyone!

... when she stops hiding behind Andro that is. She swears she really is excited! ;u;

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:24 am
I did not notice any of these replies XDD I should check here more often  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:26 am
Kyrieko
sesshiyasha

Helio is excited to meet everyone!

... when she stops hiding behind Andro that is. She swears she really is excited! ;u;

I'll just need some info on here for the front page! And What role she might want to fulfill (if any)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:06 am
User Image

New member coming, owned by Junglerunner  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:47 am
Also a new boy will be coming:

User Image

The girl will go to the mother's herd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:06 pm
Fatal Irony
sesshiyasha

Hi I am full of fail and tooootally forgot to fill out some info for you Fatal ;n; I AM SORRY -hides under Helio's wings-

Name: Heliotrope
Personality: A very shy and quiet mare who deep down is an utter sweetheart. She tries very hard to not jump at her own shadow or hide when meeting new people, but her anxiety will get the better of her most of the time. She gets anxious easily, her mind instantly thinking the worst of a situation before anything has even happened. It's a trait she tries to overcome, but with every new situation she is faced with, the more her mind torments her and she ends up hiding behind the closest object too her. This is typically her mother or older sister and brother - if they are around. But if no one in her family is present, she'll find a tree. Or a bush. Or anything she can try to squeeze behind to hide her form. Usually she just winds up hiding behind her wings. When she can be coaxed into talking, her voice is soft and often times you have to make her repeat herself just to hear what she said. Which makes her lack confidence in herself.

As she grew, she became a bit of a klutz due to her wingspan being a little large. She is able to sustain flight much longer than her parents and siblings due to her larger wings. They tend to make her even shier at times, afraid that she might knock into someone (which she's done before). But once she manages to get enough confidence to take flight, a much more relaxed mare can be seen! She loves flying, like her mother and father, and will be found often times soaring through the air with her familiar, Monsoon.

Since meeting Andomeidis, Helio has been working extra hard to overcome her anxiety over anything. She's still got a ways to go, but he gives her strength and hope that one day, she will be less timid!
History/background: She is born to a very loving and growing family. They have taught her not to be prejudiced or judgmental and she's grown into an exceptional sweet mare. Except she's very aware of her appearance and larger wings, which has made her timid. But she's been trying to get over this! And it happened, that one day, while she was out in the woods, she met a particular stallion. For some reason, she found him frustrating and sought him out again (after hiding a bit under her wings). To give him a piece of her mind. And somewhere along the line, Andromeidis decided she was 'his' and Helio has thus found herself learning where she fits in among the herd.
Why they would join the herd: Lifemate to Andromeidis! Helio wasn't part of a herd before and did not mind joining to be with Andro.
What could they bring to the herd? She is exceptionally sweet but very timid. However she is not quite so anxious and afraid when she's around foals. She would adore being a Caregiver to them and perhaps those that are injured and recovering after healing! It's hard, even for her, to be afraid of little ones and someone clearly in pain.
Plots: The herd would give Helio exposure to many individuals who may or may not like/trust her due to her appearance. Being exposed to it after a while might help her begin to overcome her anxiety about what she looks like or her klutzy nature. And perhaps having Helio around, some might learn to give those unfortunate enough to look like a kalona a chance!
Anything else? n/a

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:10 pm
Kyrieko
Fatal Irony
sesshiyasha

Hi I am full of fail and tooootally forgot to fill out some info for you Fatal ;n; I AM SORRY -hides under Helio's wings-

Name: Heliotrope
Personality: A very shy and quiet mare who deep down is an utter sweetheart. She tries very hard to not jump at her own shadow or hide when meeting new people, but her anxiety will get the better of her most of the time. She gets anxious easily, her mind instantly thinking the worst of a situation before anything has even happened. It's a trait she tries to overcome, but with every new situation she is faced with, the more her mind torments her and she ends up hiding behind the closest object too her. This is typically her mother or older sister and brother - if they are around. But if no one in her family is present, she'll find a tree. Or a bush. Or anything she can try to squeeze behind to hide her form. Usually she just winds up hiding behind her wings. When she can be coaxed into talking, her voice is soft and often times you have to make her repeat herself just to hear what she said. Which makes her lack confidence in herself.

As she grew, she became a bit of a klutz due to her wingspan being a little large. She is able to sustain flight much longer than her parents and siblings due to her larger wings. They tend to make her even shier at times, afraid that she might knock into someone (which she's done before). But once she manages to get enough confidence to take flight, a much more relaxed mare can be seen! She loves flying, like her mother and father, and will be found often times soaring through the air with her familiar, Monsoon.

Since meeting Andomeidis, Helio has been working extra hard to overcome her anxiety over anything. She's still got a ways to go, but he gives her strength and hope that one day, she will be less timid!
History/background: She is born to a very loving and growing family. They have taught her not to be prejudiced or judgmental and she's grown into an exceptional sweet mare. Except she's very aware of her appearance and larger wings, which has made her timid. But she's been trying to get over this! And it happened, that one day, while she was out in the woods, she met a particular stallion. For some reason, she found him frustrating and sought him out again (after hiding a bit under her wings). To give him a piece of her mind. And somewhere along the line, Andromeidis decided she was 'his' and Helio has thus found herself learning where she fits in among the herd.
Why they would join the herd: Lifemate to Andromeidis! Helio wasn't part of a herd before and did not mind joining to be with Andro.
What could they bring to the herd? She is exceptionally sweet but very timid. However she is not quite so anxious and afraid when she's around foals. She would adore being a Caregiver to them and perhaps those that are injured and recovering after healing! It's hard, even for her, to be afraid of little ones and someone clearly in pain.
Plots: The herd would give Helio exposure to many individuals who may or may not like/trust her due to her appearance. Being exposed to it after a while might help her begin to overcome her anxiety about what she looks like or her klutzy nature. And perhaps having Helio around, some might learn to give those unfortunate enough to look like a kalona a chance!
Anything else? n/a

pffffft don't even worry! heart Thanks love!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:28 pm
User Image

This boy is transferring to me and will be joining the herd!  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:34 pm
Helio will shyly smile and welcome him... while hiding behind Andro >u>;;

(He's pretty! Congrats!)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:12 pm
Kyrieko
Helio will shyly smile and welcome him... while hiding behind Andro >u>;;

(He's pretty! Congrats!)

Thanks! I think he'll be a good addition! Still working out what he will do. Probably fill one of the positions that have no one in them yet smile  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:18 pm
I'm thinking Seraphim for him, since we need one dedicated healing expert in the herd to focus on the needs of anyone in the area. smile  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff