Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:22 pm
"It did," Ota said with a sad smile, "Though I'm worried about what Umepatwa is getting himself into, but we've no right to stop him. Tonight is in no small part because of him."

She stopped walking now that she was joined by Batu, turning back to look at the crowd and where the younger crew stood talking and joking. It was a nice change of pace, even if it might be the last bit of peace until this was over.

"There's no turning back now," she said, looking back at Batu, "He may already know about tonight, but we'll need to warn Meshach. The King won't wait long to respond to something like this. He'll take Umepatwa's bait but he'll still blame his uncle, too."

She was quiet but dropped all pretense of keeping Meshach's presence a secret. If they were overheard now, it didn't matter. Shangyue knew where his uncle was, he had known since Kamia had her cubs.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:48 pm
nessiaing
No worries ^^

He watched the grin form upon Batu's face as he spoke and he followed him away from the rest of the lions. He watched as Ota came by and nudged Batu slightly and he caught the hint well enough that she wanted Batu to go with her and he seemed to respond in kind to it and he gave Batu a nod of his head. "I'm pretty easy to find. I'll talk to you soon." He said to him as he watched the guard walk away and he took a moment to gaze around for a moment and then disappeared into the night.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:48 pm
Ecavi
If you planned on Ota being the one to go out let me know and I can edit my post.
The black and white lion bowed his head. "You are right. I will go to warn him now. Too many eyes are on you. They may know Meshach is still around, but we don't want to lead them right to him.

"I will duck away now." he told her. He waited only a moment before he slipped into the shadows and away from the group. It had been awhile since he had been out to see Meshach. Despite the fact that he would be bringing Meshach bad news he was somewhat looking forward to seeing his old friend.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:32 pm
"His time to come back to the pride is coming, soon there won't be any reason to hide," she said, smiling grimly at Batu, "But for now, until we know what we're dealing with, we don't want anybody to be an easy target."

She didn't say it out loud, but the busier any loyalists stayed on the borders, the better chance the rebels would have of getting to the king here within the pride. The loyalists were outnumbered, it wouldn't take much.

"Thank you," she murmured after Batu as he disappeared. With a sigh, she headed back around the crowd to find Kamia and wait for morning with the other hunters.

nessiaing

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items