Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:18 pm
magnadearel
belloblossom
I don't think I ever got a pm like that, but my account sometimes eats messages. sweatdrop That's fine, I'm rather fond of that pride too, so I wouldn't mind him joining it too.

So depending on how you want to do it from here, we could either have them just join together and act like nothing happened, or he could have had some inner conflict (my thought was he was raised thinking cross breeding was a horrible thing) but he ends up falling for your girl. Then blast from the past he runs into an old pride member who threatens to kill the cubs unless he returns home. He leaves without telling Vaiva only to realize that the gap in his heart is too great so he kills the old member in a fit of fury (for talking smack about his mate) and turns around to search for them, but they've vanished (into the ninja pride.)

We could have an RP between them where they meet up again? What would he have to do to join by the way? Are there any IC requirements?

Ugh darn gaia! >.< I'll try to keep that in mind. Do you have aim? Yay for ninjas!

Well I already have an rp going where she's heartbroken over him, so I'd like to keep that. XD But otherwise, inner conflict and blast from his past sounds interesting! That's a totally good reason why he left without telling her. Do you really want him to kill the old pridemember? Totally up to you. ^_^

I'd love to have an rp where they meet up again! What is his name by the way? XD Just fill out the form, it's still only an I/T so joining easy. IC he'd meet a member (Vaiva probably) and she'd bring him into the pride. For IC requirements there's only that he'd need to bond to a familiar eventually. There's a list of accepted familiar in the pride info.

Finally getting back to this, aaaaah.
As far as killing the old pridemember goes, he wouldn't want it to come to that unless this character seriously wanted to do harm to Vaiva and the cubs that they had together, in which case he would feel like his paw was forced and he would have no other option. Otherwise it might just be a "leave me and my family alone or Imma gonna mess you up" sort of threat. xD

His name is Farasi (which literally means horse in Swahili) by the way! I still need to get him certed though, oops! x3
Is it okay to post him for application to the I'V without his familiar, just so I can get him certed for the pride, rather than a rogue first? Getting him a fam is a top priority if he's joining the pride, so it shouldn't take too long to get him one. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:27 pm
belloblossom
As far as killing the old pridemember goes, he wouldn't want it to come to that unless this character seriously wanted to do harm to Vaiva and the cubs that they had together, in which case he would feel like his paw was forced and he would have no other option. Otherwise it might just be a "leave me and my family alone or Imma gonna mess you up" sort of threat. xD

His name is Farasi (which literally means horse in Swahili) by the way! I still need to get him certed though, oops! x3
Is it okay to post him for application to the I'V without his familiar, just so I can get him certed for the pride, rather than a rogue first? Getting him a fam is a top priority if he's joining the pride, so it shouldn't take too long to get him one. 3nodding

=D
I'm good with him just doing a warning type threat.

It's a good name! Lol I have a few I need to post too. XD
Yup! He does not have to have a familiar to join, it's just highly "encourage" he get one as some point. XD I know familiars can be hard to come by. There's customs month you can also try to get him a familiar there. Just keep in mind which ones the pride favors.

magnadearel

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:31 pm
magnadearel
belloblossom

=D
I'm good with him just doing a warning type threat.

It's a good name! Lol I have a few I need to post too. XD
Yup! He does not have to have a familiar to join, it's just highly "encourage" he get one as some point. XD I know familiars can be hard to come by. There's customs month you can also try to get him a familiar there. Just keep in mind which ones the pride favors.

Sounds good to me! 3nodding
Mmkay, I'll keep that in mind.
It looks like he'll have to get an invite RP done in order to join the pride? Did you want to do that when he and Vaiva meet up again, or is it alright if I just post his joining form...? Totally good either way. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:33 pm
belloblossom
It looks like he'll have to get an invite RP done in order to join the pride? Did you want to do that when he and Vaiva meet up again, or is it alright if I just post his joining form...? Totally good either way. 3nodding

I'm absolutely down for a joining rp! With her paw in the door it'll be easy for him to get in. ^_^  

magnadearel

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:36 pm
magnadearel
belloblossom

I'm absolutely down for a joining rp! With her paw in the door it'll be easy for him to get in. ^_^

Awesome! Would you be willing to start it? Or do you want me to?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:36 pm
belloblossom
Awesome! Would you be willing to start it? Or do you want me to?

I failed! I'm so sorry I never got back to you on this!
Either one! Let me know which one you prefer.

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:12 pm
Updated  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:06 pm
magnadearel

What you're looking for: RP, Fling
You're pet's image: User Image
Who you want: Igphigeneia (Fling, RP) and Archippos (RP)
Plot: Amabala is currently in the Mwezi'Johari, but he has a tendency to stroll around the rogue lands and occasionally wander into others' territories on "accident". He hasn't met many maned wolves since bonding with Hodari and joining the M'J, so he would love to meet any of yours! And maybe sparks would fly when he met Igphigeneia? emotion_kirakira
Other: Cause familiars don't get enough love. 3nodding  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:09 pm
belloblossom

If he's free to wander, I'd be down to seeing if they'd hit it off. ^_^ She of course couldn't tell him about the pride as he wouldn't be able to join. Would you be ok if the kids stayed with her?
They do not get enough love! <3

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:44 pm
magnadearel
belloblossom

If he's free to wander, I'd be down to seeing if they'd hit it off. ^_^ She of course couldn't tell him about the pride as he wouldn't be able to join. Would you be ok if the kids stayed with her?
They do not get enough love! <3

Yeah, the kids can stay with her! (I need to get Farasi, who will be a member and also a hybrid that I intend on joining some familiars there <3 )

Do you want me to start the RP or would you care to?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:32 pm
belloblossom
Yeah, the kids can stay with her! (I need to get Farasi, who will be a member and also a hybrid that I intend on joining some familiars there <3 )

Do you want me to start the RP or would you care to?

heart Yesssss we need more familiars!

Do you mind? I have a lot of rps I need to tag. XD

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:53 pm
belloblossom

I noticed your handsome boy Yuro. Does he have a prospective mate? XD  

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:45 pm
samus x

Hey there! Just checking in to see if you were still interested in pairing off/breeding your Jioni Moto with Akane. Has he managed to win a duel rp?

SSBrosB

Hey there! Just checking in to see if you were still interested in pairing off/breeding your Shula with Plamen.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:10 pm
magnadearel
samus x

Hey there! Just checking in to see if you were still interested in pairing off/breeding your Jioni Moto with Akane. Has he managed to win a duel rp?

SSBrosB

Hey there! Just checking in to see if you were still interested in pairing off/breeding your Shula with Plamen.
I haven't managed yet cause I keep having people not complete duels with him or he fails and I am still interested in their plot  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:53 pm
magnadearel
Yeah I am. I think I'm just going to have to do some prps though.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff