Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Noble Bird Returns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:26 pm
Blizzard120

"Yea, sure." I said, taking a glance back for a moment towards Comebuy then back towards Alexia. "Lead the way, then."

Alexa would lead Blizzard to a back door of the chateau which led to the establishment's rose garden. Beautiful garden, filled with different colored roses and various Pokemon shaped topiaries. The people of Kalos really like their meticulous landscaping it would seem.

"We should be fine out here." She assured Blizzard, and herself. "I'll get straight to the point; the resistance still lives." Alexa informed Blizzard. "As a reporter you can imagine I try to learn as much as possible on the coming and goings of Kalos. Since the revolution ended and Lysandre rose to power he has been consolidating that power greatly. At first some people were pleased with this consolidation of powers unto the position of the Prime Minister as it meant the king had less but it turned out to be a slippery slope. The parliament has increasingly become ceremonial, the Royal Guard is now swearing oaths of loyalty to the Prime Minister, even gym leaders and members of the Elite Four must be vetted by the Prime Minister. Its been a slow creeping one but it's a power grab nonetheless." This was probably not surprising to Blizzard, he always had his misgivings about Lysandre but never had anything to pin on him.

"That said, there is little anyone can do. Lysandre is smart, nothing he has done so far is illegal, per se. He still has a loyal base of supporters and the royals have thrown their backing behind him one hundred percent, which is weird." Turning away from the garden she now faced Blizzard. "We would like you to join us, or at least use your position of nobility to help the Nouvelle Résistance. As you might guess I am apart of it. We have studied the failures of the first uprising and have decided to instead act underground, to slowly and covertly undermine the Prime Minister and take our country back. We are convinced that Lysandre is not satisfied with the position of Prime Minister and wishes to see himself as king of a new Kalos monarchy. We refuse to sit back and let that happen."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:52 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Yea, sure." I said, taking a glance back for a moment towards Comebuy then back towards Alexia. "Lead the way, then."

Alexa would lead Blizzard to a back door of the chateau which led to the establishment's rose garden. Beautiful garden, filled with different colored roses and various Pokemon shaped topiaries. The people of Kalos really like their meticulous landscaping it would seem.

"We should be fine out here." She assured Blizzard, and herself. "I'll get straight to the point; the resistance still lives." Alexa informed Blizzard. "As a reporter you can imagine I try to learn as much as possible on the coming and goings of Kalos. Since the revolution ended and Lysandre rose to power he has been consolidating that power greatly. At first some people were pleased with this consolidation of powers unto the position of the Prime Minister as it meant the king had less but it turned out to be a slippery slope. The parliament has increasingly become ceremonial, the Royal Guard is now swearing oaths of loyalty to the Prime Minister, even gym leaders and members of the Elite Four must be vetted by the Prime Minister. Its been a slow creeping one but it's a power grab nonetheless." This was probably not surprising to Blizzard, he always had his misgivings about Lysandre but never had anything to pin on him.

"That said, there is little anyone can do. Lysandre is smart, nothing he has done so far is illegal, per se. He still has a loyal base of supporters and the royals have thrown their backing behind him one hundred percent, which is weird." Turning away from the garden she now faced Blizzard. "We would like you to join us, or at least use your position of nobility to help the Nouvelle Résistance. As you might guess I am apart of it. We have studied the failures of the first uprising and have decided to instead act underground, to slowly and covertly undermine the Prime Minister and take our country back. We are convinced that Lysandre is not satisfied with the position of Prime Minister and wishes to see himself as king of a new Kalos monarchy. We refuse to sit back and let that happen."

I listened to her explain her case as I looked out on into the distance. As I figured, nothing had changed over the past few months that Lysandre had free uncontested reign over this region. I gave a soft sigh. "I'll help, but not as part of your resistance. I'm already part of something else, and incidentally investigating Lysandre too, among other issues that we're having. As far as what I can gather, you're right about one thing, he is up to something. Problem is, I got reason to suspect that being King is only a stepping stone, not a finishing point." I said. "Truth be told, he ended up getting into the Hoenn region's affairs not to long ago, in case you don't know. Not to mention, truth be told, I would prefer not to join your group because that would just throw an ever larger target on you more than ever. Last I heard, Lysandre is out to take me down and out of the picture permanently. He ended up finding out that I was on to him quite well, and he probably suspects that I am resourceful enough to find means to shut him down. That said, I couldn't do anything much and expose him as is just outright because of this region's animosity towards a hybrid." I explained. "Worse is that he has many places to operate out of. The group I'm with already brought one down. Problem is, it was just one out of...God knows how many in this region. There's one in Lumiose City...right under his cafe, for instance."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:48 pm
Blizzard120

"Under his cafe...huh, I'm sure the rest of the resistance will love to hear this information, thank you." Alexa said with a smile. "I'm not surprised he has been meddling in other regions, we have always pegged Lysandre for a power hungry individual, no matter what kind of facade he puts on for the masses. Either way, maybe the best way for you to help is to keep what you're doing here, making people see that hybrids aren't so bad so that the general populace might begin to question Lysandre's rule at large. As you can tell it's not a secret that he has kept alive the king's disdain for hybrids." She pointed out. "Here, take this." She said, handing Blizzard a Holo Caster. "Looks and acts like a normal Holo Caster but it runs on custom software and a private network. If you or your group ever want to get in touch with the Nouvelle Resistance just use that. Lysandre has complete control of the Holo Caster network in Kalos so we can't be too safe." The woman said as she handed over the device. "Good luck on the rest of your battles here. The resistance will be watching you." And with that Alexa walked off. Looks like every time Blizzard visited Kalos he kept getting more involved in their affairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:47 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Under his cafe...huh, I'm sure the rest of the resistance will love to hear this information, thank you." Alexa said with a smile. "I'm not surprised he has been meddling in other regions, we have always pegged Lysandre for a power hungry individual, no matter what kind of facade he puts on for the masses. Either way, maybe the best way for you to help is to keep what you're doing here, making people see that hybrids aren't so bad so that the general populace might begin to question Lysandre's rule at large. As you can tell it's not a secret that he has kept alive the king's disdain for hybrids." She pointed out. "Here, take this." She said, handing Blizzard a Holo Caster. "Looks and acts like a normal Holo Caster but it runs on custom software and a private network. If you or your group ever want to get in touch with the Nouvelle Resistance just use that. Lysandre has complete control of the Holo Caster network in Kalos so we can't be too safe." The woman said as she handed over the device. "Good luck on the rest of your battles here. The resistance will be watching you." And with that Alexa walked off. Looks like every time Blizzard visited Kalos he kept getting more involved in their affairs.

"Good...to know..." I said, staring at the Holo Caster that was given to me for a moment as she walked off. Good grief, while I had intended on trying to bring down Lysandre, I became the focal point of attention in Kalos. Freakin' hell. Yea, when this is all over, when Lysandre gets taken out and I can rest easy about Kalosian affairs, I may need to just lay low for a long while. Way too much attention for my liking. Freakin hell, I've became Sub. Blast it!

With a lamenting sigh, I would soon stash the Holo Caster then thought for a moment. Considering the battles I have gotten into already, I got at least a couple Pokemon fresh and at the waiting. Psy, already being in the fight and did take a little bit of a beating, is probably good to go another round against something himself. That said, I'd rather go on the side of caution. With that in mind, I made my way back for inside the chateau and go find the room that was left to me on my last endeavor here. The healing machine is going to probably going to be in use for a little bit. Maybe in the meantime, I can figure out my next move or if anything burn a little time to see if Diantha will ever show up.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:01 pm
Blizzard120

With a lamenting sigh, I would soon stash the Holo Caster then thought for a moment. Considering the battles I have gotten into already, I got at least a couple Pokemon fresh and at the waiting. Psy, already being in the fight and did take a little bit of a beating, is probably good to go another round against something himself. That said, I'd rather go on the side of caution. With that in mind, I made my way back for inside the chateau and go find the room that was left to me on my last endeavor here. The healing machine is going to probably going to be in use for a little bit. Maybe in the meantime, I can figure out my next move or if anything burn a little time to see if Diantha will ever show up.

Blizzard would find his private room was found nice and tidy, a shiny healing machine just waiting for him to use it. The hybrid probably found the room pretty peaceful when compared to the rest of the organized chaos that was the Battle Chateau.

On the healing machine Blizzard would find a small card. On the front it would read, 'To: Blizz, From: Laverne', it would seem the former maid learned to finally call him just Blizz. On the inside the rest of the card would read, 'Merci beaucoup.' and nothing else. She must have left that behind before she left the chateau for good so it probably had been sitting there for awhile. A nice gesture nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:01 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard would find his private room was found nice and tidy, a shiny healing machine just waiting for him to use it. The hybrid probably found the room pretty peaceful when compared to the rest of the organized chaos that was the Battle Chateau.

On the healing machine Blizzard would find a small card. On the front it would read, 'To: Blizz, From: Laverne', it would seem the former maid learned to finally call him just Blizz. On the inside the rest of the card would read, 'Merci beaucoup.' and nothing else. She must have left that behind before she left the chateau for good so it probably had been sitting there for awhile. A nice gesture nonetheless.

I would find my way to the room, and it was just how I remember seeing it from last time. Kind of surprised, considering the pandemonium of the battle chateau that was wrought when the Royal guard stormed the building. After Laverne left, I am left a little surprised anyone bothered to come in here within the past few months to at least to do some dusting to make sure this room stayed clean. Then again, I was left to consider something else now that I thought about it. I stared to carefully look about the room for anything out of the ordinary right up front. With the possibility of this place being wired for cameras and mics for as all I know thanks to the journalist's insight, I wouldn't put it past Comebuy to have this room tapped as well for whatever reason. It was probably a wonder if he was expecting me to come back at some point, honestly.

As I continued to scan over the room, I finally came up to the healing machine and stopped for the time being. "...?" I reached over and picked up the note and looked it over. In Laverne's handwriting it looked. I couldn't help but to give a couple of small laughs then stashed the note. "You're welcome." I said as if she was here. At least I could say I managed to get her to better standings...especially now that Comebuy was here running this place. Freakin' hell, I could only imagine what kind of hell she would have gone through if she was still here.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:00 pm
Blizzard120

As I continued to scan over the room, I finally came up to the healing machine and stopped for the time being. "...?" I reached over and picked up the note and looked it over. In Laverne's handwriting it looked. I couldn't help but to give a couple of small laughs then stashed the note. "You're welcome." I said as if she was here. At least I could say I managed to get her to better standings...especially now that Comebuy was here running this place. Freakin' hell, I could only imagine what kind of hell she would have gone through if she was still here.

Bing bong..." The chateau's intercom system would suddenly chime, giving alert to the patrons of the establishment that an announcement was about to be made. "Please welcome to the Battle Chateau the Grand Duchess and Kalos Champion herself, the fashion icon and cinema sensation herself...Diantha!" The announcer was way too excited for a normal chateau announcement. I guess proper etiquette goes out the window when the champion stops by. "Please do not ask the Grand Duchess for autographs and respect her privacy. Thank you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:15 pm
SubonicXP
Bing bong..." The chateau's intercom system would suddenly chime, giving alert to the patrons of the establishment that an announcement was about to be made. "Please welcome to the Battle Chateau the Grand Duchess and Kalos Champion herself, the fashion icon and cinema sensation herself...Diantha!" The announcer was way too excited for a normal chateau announcement. I guess proper etiquette goes out the window when the champion stops by. "Please do not ask the Grand Duchess for autographs and respect her privacy. Thank you."

After searching the room top to bottom, I finally got around to using the healing machine and then taking the time around to wait, looking out the window out towards the courtyard in the back. By the way it looked, they actually fixed it from when Wulfric and I had our battle the last time I was here. That Abomasnow still was prominent in my mind, even to this day. All the mega evolution stuff Kalosians tend to boast like they do, freakin' hell. It really makes life rather hard and if I were to actually defend the Mahogany Gym one of these days, I would imagine that this would be common occurrence. I can already see a lot of people using it as a crutch. Hell, I see that already just by being here. That actually reminds me...the Champion that I have to see...I got a grave feeling she too, just as Wulfric and Wikstrom did, will have a Pokemon that could have a Mega evolution to them as well.

As I continued to look out, I perked up, hearing the P.A. "...well, well..." Speaking of whom. She finally came over. Just what I needed. Though, I'm left to wonder if she brought that Skiddo hybrid again that I heard about earlier today, to get him battling a little bit again. Regardless of which, I'll need to see if I can't get on her good graces, let alone get her attention for her to know that I'm here. That said, Comebuy still worries me a little because of his statement from earlier. I'm going to have to be careful.

I checked back on the machine. It would be a couple of minutes more before it was done, but once it was, I gathered my team and made my way off back down the halls.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:56 am
Blizzard120

I checked back on the machine. It would be a couple of minutes more before it was done, but once it was, I gathered my team and made my way off back down the halls.

As Blizzard walked out of the room he would spot across the hallway in front of the door a male and female Team Flare grunt chitchatting away about something, it was impossible for him to make out what they were saying from where he was. Once he closed the door the pair of grunts would end their conversation abruptly and whip their heads around to face Blizzard, shooting the hybrid what might assume to be a glare from behind those red shades. They didn't speak a word at him, just continued to stare in silence.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:11 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

As Blizzard walked out of the room he would spot across the hallway in front of the door a male and female Team Flare grunt chitchatting away about something, it was impossible for him to make out what they were saying from where he was. Once he closed the door the pair of grunts would end their conversation abruptly and whip their heads around to face Blizzard, shooting the hybrid what might assume to be a glare from behind those red shades. They didn't speak a word at him, just continued to stare in silence.

As soon as I made my way out and closed the door behind me, I took notice to something. Something that I cared not to see here. "..." Flare grunts. Great. Just what I didn't need. Are these guys here for me? They're not saying anything, probably trying their hardest to intimidate me...as if that would happen. That said, this is bad news. I'm not sure of Lysandre is having any hand in them being here. Then again, with the champion here now, it is probably no coincidence. Worse is if these guys are aware of who I am. If they do, then things may be compromised for me here. For now, I wouldn't say anything to them either and would go off down the hall way away from them to go try to find the Champion.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:44 am
Blizzard120

As soon as I made my way out and closed the door behind me, I took notice to something. Something that I cared not to see here. "..." Flare grunts. Great. Just what I didn't need. Are these guys here for me? They're not saying anything, probably trying their hardest to intimidate me...as if that would happen. That said, this is bad news. I'm not sure of Lysandre is having any hand in them being here. Then again, with the champion here now, it is probably no coincidence. Worse is if these guys are aware of who I am. If they do, then things may be compromised for me here. For now, I wouldn't say anything to them either and would go off down the hall way away from them to go try to find the Champion.

As Blizzard made his way down the hall he would come up to a pair of muscular men sporting sunglasses, black suits, and shaved heads. Their appearance just screamed 'security'. One of the pair would side step to stand in Blizzard's way, arms folded. "Get a charge of this gars." One of the men said to the other. "Pardon, petit homme. This area is off limits, trouver?" The one standing in front of him spoke. Both of them seemed to have really heavy accents and spoke a butchered Kajohosin (language spoken in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh), far heavier and garbled than what Blizzard was used to here in Kalos. Why couldn't the Kalos people learn Unovian and use it as a lingua franca like the rest of the world?

"Why don't you casse-toi before bobos on you, comprendre?" Was he trying to threaten Blizzard or something? "Yeah, beat it." The other chimed. Okay, yeah, they were telling him to leave before he got hurt. Why? For what reason is this area off limits?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:33 am
SubonicXP
As Blizzard made his way down the hall he would come up to a pair of muscular men sporting sunglasses, black suits, and shaved heads. Their appearance just screamed 'security'. One of the pair would side step to stand in Blizzard's way, arms folded. "Get a charge of this gars." One of the men said to the other. "Pardon, petit homme. This area is off limits, trouver?" The one standing in front of him spoke. Both of them seemed to have really heavy accents and spoke a butchered Kajohosin (language spoken in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh), far heavier and garbled than what Blizzard was used to here in Kalos. Why couldn't the Kalos people learn Unovian and use it as a lingua franca like the rest of the world?

"Why don't you casse-toi before bobos on you, comprendre?" Was he trying to threaten Blizzard or something? "Yeah, beat it." The other chimed. Okay, yeah, they were telling him to leave before he got hurt. Why? For what reason is this area off limits?

"Ok, I got the general gist of what you were trying to say." I said. "Despite that, I thought that the whole chateau is free to battle in. Why block the way? I'm guessing its the champion, isn't it? I heard over the PA that she showed up just a very short bit ago."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:47 pm
Blizzard120

"Ok, I got the general gist of what you were trying to say." I said. "Despite that, I thought that the whole chateau is free to battle in. Why block the way? I'm guessing its the champion, isn't it? I heard over the PA that she showed up just a very short bit ago."

"Oui, ze champion." One replied in the affirmative. "Only the meilleur shall meet with champion." The other retorted. "We do not want mademoiselle valued time perdu, comprendre?" The first one spoke up again, explaining a little bit more. "Her battles are often télévisée over ze Holo Caster so we make sure her battles will be spectaculaire. See what you must do to pass, oui?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:16 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Oui, ze champion." One replied in the affirmative. "Only the meilleur shall meet with champion." The other retorted. "We do not want mademoiselle valued time perdu, comprendre?" The first one spoke up again, explaining a little bit more. "Her battles are often télévisée over ze Holo Caster so we make sure her battles will be spectaculaire. See what you must do to pass, oui?"

"The...'meilleur'?" I asked. Well that was lost in translation. Considering they're trying to be exclusive, I'm only going to assume something along the lines of privileged, which would somewhat make sense...I guess. "Okaaay? Ehhh...so...wait...you two got to sort people out as to who is good to battle her or not? This very region's own champion doesn't have a say as who she deems fit to battle her? That's rather odd." I said to the security before me, staring at the two of them rather confusingly. Though while it was a genuine curiosity, it played a double purpose. I was hoping that I could grab the attention of someone more worth while than a couple of wanna-be strong guys. Huzzah for passiveness. "Who made the ground rules on that one?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:14 am
Blizzard120

"The...'meilleur'?" I asked. Well that was lost in translation. Considering they're trying to be exclusive, I'm only going to assume something along the lines of privileged, which would somewhat make sense...I guess. "Okaaay? Ehhh...so...wait...you two got to sort people out as to who is good to battle her or not? This very region's own champion doesn't have a say as who she deems fit to battle her? That's rather odd." I said to the security before me, staring at the two of them rather confusingly. Though while it was a genuine curiosity, it played a double purpose. I was hoping that I could grab the attention of someone more worth while than a couple of wanna-be strong guys. Huzzah for passiveness. "Who made the ground rules on that one?"

"That would be me." A woman's voice could be heard coming from behind the two strongmen, the sound of said voice causing them to stand up straight with their chins in the air as if they were soldiers greeting their commanding officer. The pair of men would step to the side to make a little room in between them allowing the source of the voice to step through them and greet Blizzard.

"Malva, Elite Four. It's a pleasure to meet the noble hybrid in the flesh." She said, extending a hand out to Blizzard to shake. Out of everyone the hybrid had met in Kalos this woman had the most faintest hint of a Kalosian accent, barely any at all. If Blizzard had ever seen a Holo Caster news segment then this woman would seem very familiar to him. "Consider me to be an unofficial publicity agent for Diantha. Outside of being a member of the Elite Four I am also a news reporter and Holo Caster icon. People just adore watching Diantha battle and I make sure the people get what they want. Would be kind of boring to watch the champion breeze through every battle, don't you think? Much more exciting when there is just the faintest chance of dear champion losing, even though she does always win. Does wonders for viewing numbers all the same. Speaking of, have you thought about a sponsorship yourself?" She asked Blizzard, smiling. He couldn't see her eyes as they were hiding behind red shades but he could feel that even her eyes smiled.

(Couldn't remember if Blizzard encountered Malva yet, if he has just ignore most of the introduction.)  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff