Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Echoes of Pern
Dragon Starter Pack: Closed Nov 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eccentric Birdie

Astral Kitten

14,000 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:59 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Eccentric Birdie
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White/Green
Any other notes or comments or silliness? DERGS ;v; heart

This one's Bee's also! :B  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:25 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Ryala
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? white
Any other notes or comments or silliness?
🌠☄🌟

Bee grabbin' this too, cause can't stop won't stop.  

Ryala

Blessed Mage

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:57 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username:Sinders Path
Which random color dragon is your favorite?Don't make me choose! hmmm maybe brown
Any other notes or comments or silliness?Blame Revel, she's a bad influence
- Nabbed by the other bad influence, Drani  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:09 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Eternal Xantara
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White (or blue since white is rare lol)
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I'm so rusty to the world of Pern lol. ewe Pardon any stepping-on-paws I might do.

Bee got it.  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:42 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Felyn
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Impartial, I love all things. <3
Any other notes or comments or silliness? cheese_whine

MINE -skies  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:36 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: z o m b I k ii
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I like them all!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? my pms are friends only so please send me a friends request before pming me! Thank you!

WISH HAS~!  

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:44 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: stella cinere
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bronze
Any other notes or comments or silliness? FINALLY TRYING THISSS

-Wish Grabbed  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:59 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: baby_gwing
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I love them all <3
Any other notes or comments or silliness? This starter pack is a lovely idea so thank you! <333

-Wish is grabbin' things again  

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:45 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: iStoleYurVamps
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? If you can't handle me at possibly making three same color be triplet OCs then IDK what to tell you (give me trips)
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue because reasons that just have to do with me liking the color blue
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Hi I am here what is Updog?

NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES! AHHHH! (Bee took this)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:41 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Krysin
Which random color dragon is your favorite? I love all of them so <3
Any other notes or comments or silliness? hi bbies!!

- Pach!  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:36 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Prism_Shine
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue
Any other notes or comments or silliness? aaa i didn't know if i should spoiler it or not Canth is best derg < 3

-Wish Grab  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:51 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: houllow
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? yes
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? tbh either one is fine? i would be happy with whatever, but if you'd like to re-roll please do so!
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? tbh i like them all, but my favorite color (irl) is brown so....brown??
Any other notes or comments or silliness? i think i messed up somewhere i'm sorry

-Wish Grab!  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:36 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Wasteland Wyvern
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bronze!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? *Pinging many hearts at the RNG to be kind.* xD <3 <3

-BEE BZZ BZZ  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:54 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: medigel
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? ye
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? reroll pls!
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? ye
Which random color dragon is your favorite? i have no pref bc i'm a total newb ovo/
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I'M SORRY I TOOK THIS LONG AHHHHHH

Wish Grab  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:35 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bluuue
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Happy New Year! Happy new shop! <3

-Wish Grab  
Echoes of Pern

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out