Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
A Fortuitous Day: Tarot Clutch Touching Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fated Fable
Vice Captain

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:49 pm
Tsunake

Judgement Egg
So, Goran did not like bullies, did he? They shared something in common. A flicker of frustration ruffled through the dragonet who lay beneath the shell. But do you play a part as well, when you pretend to be less than you are? Come, we can show the world what is right and what is true. You are better than you think you are.

... But is its shell really beautiful? It has never been called beautiful before this day. The little dragonet within the shell seemed to lean into Goran's touch, awaiting further words, perhaps. What did he believe in?

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

High Priestess
A rush of calm serenity would fill Isilje's mind and heart as she pressed her hand against the High Priestess's shell. While the dragonet did not care to share with anyone what it was, it did give the impression of listening. Quiet, careful listening. It seemed to invite her to tell it of her troubles.

Empress Egg
No one understood the Empress, the egg seemed to sigh. It really wanted what was best for its siblings, and a certain earlier display hadn't been purely for it! Did everyone think it so selfish that all it wanted was attention? But shouldn't it have some praise? Didn't it deserve to be loved? It liked pretty things and people, and perhaps that was why it wanted Alumet to stay. But someone was being a spoilsport and wouldn't let her remain, even if it wanted her to.

Death Egg
The first impression Shiloh would receive from the Death egg would be of pure, unadulterated love. A love so complete that it could cocoon her and lift her up. Like a warm blanket, or arms wrapped all about her. Ah, said the egg. I know this pain, missing something. For example, I was leaned against my sibling, but now am alone.

demon_pachabel

Judgement Egg
Why did Ichta fear Judgement? The little egg was perturbed by her fear, alarmed that it had been its cause. No, no. Don't fear it! It is a good egg. It won't hurt her. Is she afraid of it? Has it been a bad egg, it doesn't mean to! It tries so very hard to be good, please don't be afraid!

No, it didn't like that. It didn't like the chaos its siblings had caused. Its sibling was a troublemaker. One provoked, the other riled, and a third throwing a fit. Tut tut.

faesinger
ShinosBee

High Priestess
Now that Luiciand had backed down, the High Priestess resumed its calm demeanor. That was fine. He could go away, for now, and maybe, later, if he wanted to be nice about his touching, it might let him. Maybe. For now, it let Mother decide how things would go.

BastetAmun

Death Egg
Here was the best joke of all! Oh, oh, if only it could share the punchline! A peal of laughter seemed to resonate inside of the egg. Oh, its sibling would be so angry! That was the best of all. Didn't Caderyn know when he was being seduced?

Strawberri Stardust

Wheel of Fortune
Yes, it was quite dramatic, wasn't it? The egg didn't know what was better, having all of the silly boys moon over its sibling, or its other sibling throwing a huge fit over it! They probably didn't think it was overly funny, but Wheel of Fortune had to get their amusement somewhere. Surely Asheryn understood.

Empress Egg
With an air of offended dignity, the egg accepted Rhey's admiration. Such was its due, after all. But really, everyone seemed to think that it was all for it! Hadn't they noticed how its sibling had been so upset? No, they hadn't. No one had. So the Empress had had to take matters into its own claws. And it had done exactly that! Huff, huff, huff. It was beautiful, wasn't it?

Ruhane Chiisai

Empress Egg
What was this... song? Was it like humming? The Empress resented being labeled as an attention-hunter, but perhaps that was true. The egg allowed Farensil to touch it, listening to the dreams that it was fed. And what did the girl dream to become? A song maker?

ChaosTheories

Empress Egg
For a long moment, the egg was silent, as if in shocked disbelief. Had Ellain actually said what it thought she had? Did no one understand that the Empress hadn't been the only upset egg? Did no one understand that it hadn't been acting purely on its own interests? Yes, it liked attention... and deserved it. But it thought it was a little unfair that everyone had totally ignored its sibling's distress. It did not rebuke Ellain, but there was a note of petulance to the egg's tone, perhaps of an egg that needed a nap.

Dea and #Teddy#

Wheel of Fortune
There was nowhere that the Wheel of Fortune would rather be than here, right in the thick of things. It was such a fun, exciting world! Things could change at a moment's notice, and it was ready for it. Was Demanthra? Had she touched many of its siblings so far? It was full of bubbling, burbling thoughts, paying keen attention as if hanging on every moment.

Revel1984

Death Egg
But that was the most amusing part of all. The Death Egg knew who its sibling was, through and through. It wasn't afraid of the Devil, but it did know how easily others fell under its thumb. And maybe the Death Egg wasn't completely alone, but it was sitting all by its self. Perhaps Mallan could scoot it a little closer to one of the others. Then it really wouldn't be alone!

NovaCracker

Magician Egg
Yes, it did know that it was worthy of attention, as all of its siblings were. The Magician wanted so many things so much more than attention, though. It wanted to find the brightest star in the sky. It wanted to become the best of the best. It wanted to be loved and cherished by a rider it had not yet Impressed. Dreams within dreams, spanning the length of its life-- did Amila have dreams of her own? It didn't know if it liked hugs, as it had never had one.

Masterharper

High Priestess
The quiet egg gave the impression of a greeting, allowing Chayrel to place his hand upon it. But when he did so, it looked deep within him, never giving anything but the faintest glimpse of itself. Whatever it found, though, seemed to please it, although it did not indicate why.

Empress Egg
Yes, thought the Empress, with a thrill of delight, like a flattered child. Harpers would write ballads about it. Didn't he see that there was one here right now, singing to it? It was already there! His adoration brought the egg back from the wilting sullenness that it had nearly drifted into. Tell it more about how good it was, how lovely. Did he like what it had done with its shell?

Judgement Egg
It didn't know what color its egg was. Was it a very pretty color? The thought was tinged with wistfulness, for Judgement was aware that it was not the most lovely of its kin. No, it was not the prettiest egg to be had, but in its heart of hearts it could not help but want a little bit of the admiration its siblings sometimes received. Was that wrong of it?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:48 pm
He did not expect the slender girl to come along side him, distracted as he watched her. Though she had been in peril, she appeared composed and poised, as though an egg nearly hadn't threatened her. Though his gaze lingered, he was interrupted before he could say anything. His mind was flooded with the dragonet's thoughts, and he was left wondering. Less than who he was...? Perhaps he did pretend as much. Yes, he thought to the beautiful purple egg, you are resplendent. His hand left the purple shell after a moment.

He surveyed the eggs, then slowly moved towards the Tower Egg. His palm pressed against the green shell, gentle, but firm enough. Dragons were much more than he expected to be....  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:48 pm
Ichta continued to smooth her hand over Judgement's shell, frowning as it seemed to be riled by her own concerns.

Oh no, you're a good egg I'm sure. You've done nothing wrong, little one. Have I made you feel bad? I'm sorry, and there was a genuine guilt she felt for making one so young and new to the world feel bad for her thoughts. I am only nervous after all of the fuss. Fortunately all has turned out well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:21 pm
Karone was elated when he felt the touch of dragonish approval. The Emperor egg’s occupant seemed to agree: They would bide their time and wait for the day of reckoning upon their enemies. I have yet to face that test, but I promise you, when Thread returns, I will not crumble. I will find a way to fight it, by any means. He pressed his palm firmly against the shell as one might press their mark into melted wax, as if to seal his oath to the dragonet. Hatch well, my friend. You are remarkable, and I believe you will become a dragon that many will look up to. I look forward to watching as you burn the silver skies with fire.

He took a deep, shuddering breath. It was as if a flame had been lit inside of him by the exchange with the unborn emperor. He knew better than to assume that he would Impress such a creature, but by the First Egg, he could not help but hope. If he did Impress, even to another, there was no chance of disappointment. His dragon would be a perfect match.

With light steps, he moved to stand before the Heirophant egg. His thoughts were fervent as he knelt and touched it. So many thoughts of the future, hued by a tenacious hope for success. “Hello,” was all he could manage to say.

---

A strange feeling washed over Lenix. It came from the Emperor egg, up his arm and into his body. It felt like being shoved. He pulled away, staring at the striped egg. It continued to speak to him with feelings and powerful images. He wasn’t sure if the images were really what the dragonet projected, or if it was an interpretation created by his own imagination. He saw himself, but not as a masked hero. He looked just like he did here on the sands, but standing in a small room before a closed door. Scattered in the room around him were familiar things, like his cot, his old carven animal collection, his loom... safe things.

He looked toward the door at a sudden sound. Then another. The sounds continued and grew into a tumult of battle. Something slammed into the door on the other side, rattling it on its hinges. Lenix’s right foot stepped back, but its heel did not touch the floor. He froze there, wrestling with an intense desire to flee. He felt a surging in his gut, a heat rising up from within.

No. He would not let them take him without a fight. He sprinted to the door, and flung it open... only to find himself back on the sands, both hands pressed against the Emperor egg. He could feel the blood pulsing in his hands, and the heat that still remained in his stomach. He envisioned himself transferring that warmth to the egg, hoping the dragonet would sense it. “I... I think I understand,” he whispered. He really didn’t know what else to say.

He was unusually quiet inside as he moved on to touch the Magician egg.  

Teiha

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:30 pm
Each and every rule about how to behave in the course of the Touching was fixed in her mind, tempering her enthusiasm for the event with the importance of what should and shouldn't be done. That she wasn't among the first on the Sands didn't bother her in the least, especially when drama unfolded and Uridith subsequently moved the Devil Egg away, although it did mean she wouldn't be touching that particular egg...but if it was trouble enough to be taken away, perhaps that wasn't such a bad thing? And it was a large, anyway, which meant it was likely a bronze, and as such not for her, or a brown and probably still not for her. Of course, to hear her brother, none of them were for her; it was a good thing the Touching had not been announced beforehand, or she would have gotten another earful about how his little sister had no business being on the Sands. He was somewhat mollified by the fact that there was a gold egg, but it was greatly outnumbered by its clutchmates, making the odds of her walking away with a fighting dragon - if any - far greater. Faranth forbid. She wanted to roll her eyes just thinking about it.

The girl smoothed her skirt and her nerves before stepping forward to bow as instructed - an unfamiliar gesture to Nadry, who would have preferred to curtsy, but they had been told specifically to bow, and this was certainly not the time for creative interpretations of the rules. Awareness of hierarchy made her want to approach the Empress first, but they'd been told not to crowd the eggs, and the gold of course was drawing quite a bit of attention. She would have to wait her turn and visit other eggs first, which if anything was a bit thrilling, actually, knowing that M'yk would disapprove. She hesitated, though, not so much about which egg to touch but about, well, how. It felt odd to do it, a little intrusive, almost rude, to just walk up and touch the eggs and think at them. How did they feel about all this touching and feeling by a bunch of strangers? Tentatively, she approached and crouched down by the Hierophant Egg, careful not to position herself too close to the young man already there, and laid a hand on it.

Good afternoon, she offered, at a bit of a loss. What sort of small talk did one make with an egg-bound dragon, or were you expected to just bare your soul right off? That seemed awfully forward. You look...comfortable. Your day's going well, I hope? Inane, perhaps, but better than silence or an unasked-for spillover of all of her thoughts or hopes or worries. Or maybe it would know all that anyway? Suddenly she had all these questions that had never occurred to her before now, and it was much too late to ask them. Shards.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:15 pm
Caderyn paused some at the feelings he got from the Death Egg. The laughter made him chuckle as well, though he wondered just what this egg knew about it's sibling. Did he know when he was being seduced? Caderyn felt a little flustered at this because the truth was, no he didn't know when it was happening. The feelings he had felt from the egg had been so strong and comforting, he was sure it was easier for the dragonet within to have done what it did then a human, but again, Caderyn didn't know. I suppose I should be more careful next time. He gave a parting stroke to the Death Egg. Thank you for speaking with me. Caderyn paused then as he stood up, glancing to look over at Uridith as she had taken her spot back upon the ledge. His attention moved to look at the rest of the eggs and he wondered where else to go to, none of the other eggs seemed to really catch his attention. So, deciding that he wasn't going to just crowd the sands, Caderyn moved off and away, taking a seat on the stands, aware that he was the only one here currently. He did let his eyes move over the rest of the candidates among the eggs, taking note of who was where.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was glad the dragonnet within the egg was feeling better, the slight reproach about it not having been fun made Dorianus tilt his head some. He had assumed that it was just sibling rivalry and nothing more, but as he had no siblings of his own he had a hard time placing those kinds of emotions. I do believe I am strong enough to not succumb to temptation. Though someone wouldn't really know until they are tested. You are very wise young one, just like some of your other siblings. I cannot wait to see what you can do. He decided to stay one moment longer at the Emperor Egg waiting to hear a response before moving on. He was curious to see what else this one had to say.  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:22 am
Demanthra heard a voice in her mind and thanks to her sister's dragon, knew it was one of the dragons speaking to them. As they were reminded of the rules, she had a feeling it was the candidatemaster's brown. It made sense he would have to tell them not to linger, considering what had just happened on the sands. With a soft nod of understanding, she turned her attention back to the Wheel of Fortune egg that was thinking to her. It seemed it was loving where it was and how exciting the world was, despite not being able to see it yet. A gentle smile came to her lips, she knew all to well things could change in a moment and she was ready to meet what was to come too. She projected those thoughts to the baby inside, to answer its question to her. Then she answered that it was only the second one she had touched so far.

I plan to definitely see more of your siblings, I am sure each one of them unique and special. Thank you for sharing your wonderful thoughts, you will see so much more of the world when it hatches. Speaking of your siblings, I need to go meet another. Enjoy the attention from everyone and see you at hatching,she beamed. With those pleasant thoughts, she looked around to see where to go next. Since the little green egg seemed to have a couple of people, she walked over to the high priestess egg and gently laid her hand on the lavender egg. It was a pretty shade and she wondered what mind she may hear inside this one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:27 am
Mallan froze, could he? Should he? He really shouldn't move the Death Egg, he was torn, it was against the rules to interfere, but he knew about being alone, standing off while others got to be with others. No, yes?, no? .... Shards what should he do? He looked towards Uridith, Takarath, their riders and the candidatemaster. He took a deep breath, "okay, I'll do something for you" he said, caressing the egg before leaving it and moving off towards the Gold and her rider.

"Lady Lestenna" he said, bowing low, "uhm, sorry to bother you but the egg that was by the big red one, it feels ..... Lonely..." He gulped, yes he was really daring to? "Well, I was wondering if the gracious Uridith would move it, just a tiny bit closer to the other eggs, so its not so alone" there, he took a deep breath, he'd done it, for the egg and the baby inside.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:32 am
Ened was surprised by the response she got from the Devil egg. But at least it was pleased, she was pleased too. You didn't always get a good response from an egg, or any response at all for that matter. She considered the eggs question thoughtfully. To be sure, she wasn't really a 'blood of your enemies' kind of girl. Except metaphorically, and only then when someone crossed the people that she loved. Still, she liked the little hatchling's spunk, and nearly laughed out loud as it took her careless thought and threw it back at her with attitude.

Little sass master here.. She thought with a quiet chuckle.

She was still trying to formulate a response when she felt a tug on the back of her shirt. Absorbed in her interaction with the hatching, the sudden jerk away startled her and she stumbled backwards. Knees buckling, she ended up sitting down in the sands to keep from losing her balance entirely.

Rude...

She lifted her eyes, widening slightly at the sight of the large gold. She'd assumed it was just some younger candidate being a brat and trying to startle people. Stunned, she didn't move an inch while the dragon picked the egg up in her mouth and carried it away with her, though she did frown a little sadly as it was taken away. "It's not the red egg's fault if that one's upset, surely.." she muttered under her breath, pouting. She felt a little bad for it now, quarantined off between its mother and father. Of course, she had no idea of what was going on with the Empress Egg or anything before it. She just associated the action with the rising anger radiating off of the other egg.

Standing up, she brushed the sand off of her lap. Well!

This side of the sands seemed a little lonely now the larger egg was gone. Still, going back to her task of greeting each of its siblings, she turned her mind and her attention to the small pink egg beside her feet. This seemed like a friendly one, she thought, reaching or to touch the Death Egg.

Some excitement, huh? But how are you, little darling?

---

Well.. That was certainly not nothing. She was instantly relieved on that account, at least. She'd been a little afraid she'd touch all the eggs and not have one of them react. She put her focus on the dragonet that had deigned to respond to her, grateful for that at least. It deserves attention. She didn't deny it. You needn't be gold. She thought back. She only thought, because she'd been told once that gold dragons always came in gold eggs.. But perhaps that was just a myth. Every color serves the Weyr. Certainly it needn't be gold.. though she did like golds, but she was maybe a little biased.

She was about to move away from the egg when Lestenna's voice resounded through the cavern. Cami froze at the gold rider's command. Was something wrong? Did someone do something to one of the eggs? She lifted her eyes to the meet the gaze of the towering gold. Remaining still, she waited calmly, assuming the dragon would make it clear if she was doing something wrong. Instead, the gold mother nuzzled her nose against her child's shell.

Her hand remained on the Emperess's shell, feeling the rising sadness in its thoughts. She wasn't used to that kind of flood of emotions, so she didn't know how to deal with it well either. Sometimes young children of their camp would throw a fuss, looking for attention in the same way, but they were little tolerated and usually grew out of it fairly quickly. Her chest constricted a little at the thought. All those children were gone now.. The idea choked her, and she withdrew her hand momentarily to keep the welling sadness from reaching the egg.

The gold's voice in her head came at just the right moment, distracted her from her thoughts. Cami nodded, focusing on the egg again and putting her hand back on its shell. There there.. She thought to the Empress Egg. It was only a baby after all. Everything will be fine.. And maybe she was talking to herself a little as well. She closed her eyes and took a breath, letting a calmness of spirit wash over and through her. Yes. Have faith. Everything will turn out in the end. she thought, trying to be comforting, but with everything going on between this egg, the other, and the golden dragon, she couldn't help but feel like maybe it knew something she didn't.

((A lots happened, so I wasn't sure if you wanted me to wait for a response from the Empress before moving her along or not.. ))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:11 am
Riagan smiled at the pleasant response from the Wheel of Fortune egg, and instantly sent back happy thoughts in return. He was sorry it had to wait so long, but it certainly attracted his attention. Between its bright pretty shell and cheerful aura, it seemed like an appealing choice to him. He hoped it got more attention as the Touching went on, though he was sure it would.. And he tried to send that thought to the egg as well before he lifted his hand.

Just as he was about to move away, he heard the gold rider shout for the candidates to stop. Still standing by the bright blue egg, he could feel the rolls of anger radiating off of the large striped egg behind him. He'd only been to a couple Touchings, granted, but he'd never seen one project an emotion so forcefully as that. Fortunately, once the gold had gotten everything arranged as she saw fit, everything seemed to settled down again, and the Touching was allowed to resume.

Curious, Riagan stood and headed for the Emperor Egg just beside him. What's got you so angry? he thought, not judging, just wondering. He certainly understood the sting of people jumping to conclusions. He wasn't going to assume its rage didn't have good reason.

---

Timor was glad that The Heirophant Egg didn't seemed disturbed by it being half hidden by the sand. From the impression that he got of it, they seemed like kindred spirits, somewhat. He'd always been content with his lot a well. When it asked him if he was happy in life, he smiled widely. I'm happy! There's so many interesting things in the world. I can't wait until you get to see them.

Ready to move on, he was startled when the Touching was suddenly called to a halt, but the Gold seemed to have sorted out whatever it was, so he continued on towards the rest of the clutch. There was a dark blue egg at the back of the sands that seemed eager. Smiling, he went over and touched the Sun Egg.

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:41 pm
Reenav was shocked at the admonishment from the big brown, who could not have positive thoughts this day? Especially after the warm welcomes he had gotten from the first two eggs he had visited so far. It was a touching for shards sake. He shook his head and marched over to the Emperor Egg for a hello.

"Hello exultant one, how kind of you to grace us with your presence, I hope no one has been giving you a hard time out here, you deserve only the best as do your wonderful siblings. Respect is key."

He hoped that his introduction was met with the spirit he put behind it. He could not imagine anyone having dull thoughts on a day like today it just boggled his mind.

He smoothed a hand over the striped shell, it truly was beautiful, dragons were special. They deserved so much more than just respect for without them, Pern would have been lost a long time ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:29 am
Revel1984

The Star Egg
The little egg would give the gentlest of touches, and lean against Rokar. It is doing all right, thank you, it would almost say. In fact, it would give the gentlest of reassurances to Rokar, and almost fuss. Is Rokar all right? Is there anything he needs that the Star might help with?

Tasinei

The Star Egg
The egg would reach out, almost tenderly, to Daesilena. Is the egg really a nice color? The thought seems to please the dragonet within, and if an egg could smile it would be. The small egg would radiate with pleasure, though its touch was always gentle. The Star is certain Daesilena must have a beautiful shell, too.

faesinger

As Luiciand made his way over, Gr'del kept his expression stern, and his brows knit. Uridith gave him a warning and told him to move on from that particular egg. I don't know what he did. Gr'del's brown dragon filled in his rider with what he knew, doing his best to stay impartial.

Gr'del's frown deepened. "Do you care to explain what you did to warrant a reprimand from a queen?" Siriath might have given him an explanation, but he needed to hear Luiciand's side. He had half-a-mind to pull the boy and have him settle next to Caderyn. Depending on the child's answer, he'd make a final decision.

As it stood, he'd give the boy one shot to change his mind.

Peppermint Coffee

The Moon Egg
The egg was pleased at all the attention it was receiving. Rham could stay as long as he liked, and the Moon had no qualms with that. Surely, Rham is a great admirer of eggs, and knows the best of the bunch when he sees them!

Kyrieko

The Sun Egg
Oh no, no, no, this wouldn't do at all! There is no reason to fear The Sun! Avalinia didn't do anything wrong! The egg itself gave a large twitch, even as it tried to push itself closer to the worried girl. Don't let the rest of the eggs upset Avalinia -- surely she needs to just go out and shine. She has a wonderful touch, and has nothing to fear, or hide from here. Avalinia is among friends, after all.

Teiha

The Heirophant Egg
Ah, such dreams of success and glory but don't count your Hatchlings before they Hatch, the egg seems to say. The Heirophant seems amused but might well be a splash of cold water on Kerone's dreams. The Emperor is good at inspiring, but sometimes individuals need to remember their place in the world. Where is Kerone's place? Is it something the man will create or is he waiting on Impression to figure that out?

Meepfur

The Heirophant Egg
And good day to you too! A bubble of delight would wash over Nadry, and assure her that the egg was in good spirits. It has been a most exciting day, but The Heirophant is happy to listen to whatever it is she might want to say or think or feel. The day is going well, though some of it siblings seem to forget their places. Hopefully, all that chaos is behind them.

BastetAmun

The Emperor Egg
The Emperor was displeased again, though it would temper its irritation better than it had earlier. One should always be ready! If you are not vigilant than you are not prepared! To claim that you must be put through the fire to test your mettle is unacceptable. Either you are prepared and able to withstand temptation or you are not. If you are unsure, than you will surely fail as others have.

DruidTigeress

The Emperor Egg
At Riagan's touch, the Emperor Egg's grumpiness would almost form a disapproving sting against the others touch. There are reasons to be angry, despite the temporary resolutions made by Uridith. But that is not Riagan's burden this day. Can this boy handle the heat and flame of power and passion? Can this boy handle what the Emperor brings to this clutch? And Riagan would find itself under harsh scrutiny, though whether or not the Emperor likes what it finds is unknown.

The Sun Egg
Why hello there! The Sun Egg would send a bright burst of joy over the boy, with a small tingle of excitement. Are you having a good day? The Sun certainly is, and is doubly glad that Timor came over to greet it. In fact, the egg would give a little wriggle of excitement, and try to push into Timor's touch. Its sibling went for a roll earlier... The Sun thinks that a good roll might be fun. What does Timor think about that?

Aukai Oceansoul

The Emperor Egg
Ah ha! Yes! Now here was someone who understand who it was greeting, as well as its place. The boy would be awarded with a large twitch, and a spike of content pleasure. Any irritation or aggravation would diminish completely. Respect is key, and this one does good to respect this egg. Reenav is clever enough to know when it stands besides greatness but is Reenav worthy of this egg's respect? When push comes to shove, will Reenav stand tall or crumble in cowardice and fear?

ShinosBee

Nilah44

The Devil Egg would still periodically lash out. But, as it is just a baby, its anger and wrath would soon turn into throbbing and thrashing upset. Let it go back! Let it go back! It deserves to be out there just like the rest. Why is it its fault that the Candidates chose to stay? There were still others out there among the eggs, it hadn't taken them all. Why is it punished for the Candidate's weakness? Let it come back and play!  

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:37 am
The Star Egg made Daesilena absolutely giddy. How could she not, herself, radiate happiness and excitement after this encounter? She decided to spend just a bit more with this particular egg, just a little bit more because it looked like others were waiting for their turn with the egg. So Dae spent the little time left gently caressing the egg and sending it as many good vibes as she could. Then it was time to say her goodbyes and she wished the Star Egg good luck and she was looking forward to meeting the little dragonet that would emerge from the egg.

This seemed to be going a lot better than Daesilena imagined. She’d heard some stories from other candidates but she hadn’t expected this… She hadn’t expected this much interaction coming from the eggs. It was almost as if the dragonets were already born. She wondered if things would be the same at the hatching. Perhaps a little more nerve wrecking since she knew people tended to get upset if they weren’t chosen at a Hatching. Didn’t that just mean more preparation time? Which wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, Dae felt highly underqualified to even be standing here compared to some of the weyrbrats.

Daesilena moved on to the Fool Egg. It was the next closes to the trio she’d just visited if she was avoiding the Empress Egg. She liked the silvery color on this one too, just like metal. Daesilena crouched and laid her hand on the warm shell, her fingers playing with the very light pattering on it. Cute, she thought with a smile. It certainly seemed quite excited by everything! She shared in that excitement with it because the Star Egg had already made her quite happy. This was all going much better than she had thought it would!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:17 am
Tsunake

Tower Egg
From deep within the recesses of the egg there was a shifting, as of a living mountain moving, coming to life. The reservoir of power that pooled just beneath this egg's shell stirred at Goran's touch. Who was this stranger who touched its egg? It sensed that he had touched several of its siblings, to varied results. Did he know what he was worth, what he could accomplish? With the Tower at his side, he was limitless. Where should the egg point itself at?

demon_pachabel

Judgement Egg
The egg had not felt bad, it had felt worried. She had nothing to feel guilty about. It had been worried that maybe it wasn't such a good egg after all. Her assurances to the contrary filled it with a profound relief. Its siblings could be quite dramatic. She wasn't to worry. No harm would come to her. Judgement wouldn't let it.

Teiha

Magician Egg
The Magician understood about dreams. It understood about wanting to be more than what it was. Was that how Lenix felt? The egg didn't have much to tell him, except that he seemed to still be caught up in its sibling, the Emperor Egg.

Dea and #Teddy#

Wheel of Fortune Egg
She should go touch all of the eggs! Its siblings were so interesting. Oh, it wanted to know all about it. It wanted her to come back and tell it later. Please, please tell it what she'd found? It wanted to know everything that was going on! When she left, the egg's thoughts cut off suddenly, as if it could not quite project them far enough to reach her.

High Priestess
In fact, Demanthra didn't hear much of anything from the egg. However, she would get the strong impression that she was being studied. The egg seemed to wait expectantly... for something.

Revel1984

Death Egg
Yes! Yes, please! Do something for it-- oh, where was he going? The thoughts cut off suddenly as Mallan moved out of the egg's range.

DruidTigress

Death Egg
It was having a good day, mostly. Except that it was alone. But it thought maybe someone was going to do something about that. Did Ened like its sibling? Devil Egg was its very best friend!

Empress Egg
Everything had better. It had waited far too long for this day. Nothing was turning out to plan, not one thing. But at least it had visitors. Its sibling had been such a brat, and it knew exactly what it was doing, and it did it anyway! But no one cared what the Empress thought.

DruidTigress

Wheel of Fortune Egg
The little egg seemed to cling to Riagan's thoughts as started to move on. Nooo, it wanted to be friends, it wanted to play for a little longer, please? The egg's thoughts became quieter and quieter until they were inaudible as he moved away.

Fated Fable
Vice Captain

Profitable Prophet

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out