Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms
Classrooms ➣Elementor Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:06 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : Elementor Classroom | status : taken | mood : bored as hell | company : Griselda, Tala, Pepper, the others | outfit : Noble Winter 2, hair down | profile: x | OOC :
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her thoughts around the poem were impeded by Pepper's voice and she smiled, waving hi to the cute apprentice, a way to greet without having to say much. "Hello there, Pepper. Nice meeting you again." Then, there were more people coming around, with that creature hidden in that stranger's scarf, and also the one whom Griselda helped thanks to her magnetism on the door knob. Looked like there would be more people coming along with the same Knit as hers, but the saying 'the more, the merrier' may not always apply. "Two more people dropping by and become our classmates. Sounds like fun." Of course, that may be just her first impression of the two newcomers. She would still have to see what were their raiments first.

More importantly, the professor was still not around. Could Nova be affected by the chilling winter? Not everyone would have extra protection against the harsh winter; the princess' raiment may be good for that situation but not with the clothes she was wearing at the moment.

Yami Miyagawa

Tala Maxwell

Neryem

Ghost254

Youroka Kage

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:45 pm
                                                        𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓪 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓭
                                                        ╒══════════════════════════════════╕

Nova had spent the festival helping vendors. Yesterday she had the pleasure of helping the local baker, Roselyn Croix, and had stayed there most of the day. After helping Roselyn with her Raiment, she eventually coaxed the woman into demonstrating her own, which wasn't flashy but definitely useful for a baker.

Nova had woken up with a runny nose, as well as feeling more tired than usual. Perhaps her time out in the cold had given her one? Nova still didn't want to skip class, so she had headed out with her bag, carrying a handkerchief for her nose.

-Enter Nova-

Nova scanned the class, surprised to see a new face. She smiled at everyone, and apologized, "Sorry I'm late everyone! I'm a bit under the weather at the moment. I see we have a new face! Welcome, welcome! I'm Nova Lovefield, your Elementor professor!" She said with a slight wave and a cheerful smile. She walked down to her desk, and talked as she wrote on the board, "Today we'll be doing a partner activity. I would like to see how you can utilize your Raiments to work with your peers. If not for the weather, we would go outside. So please, partner up, and my challenge is for you to create something! If you have a Raiment that isn't exactly physical, like mine, that's perfectly fine! Try to find someone who does and help do or make something cool! I'll come around to see what you can do." She finished explaining, as well as writing the instructions on the chalkboard. Nova turned back around to face her class, then walked over to the red haired new student.

"Welcome to my class! I can assure you everything we do is hands-on. What's your name?" Nova held out her hand to shake.

╘═══════════════════════════════════╛

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Elementor Classroom
                                                        𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Her class.
                                                        𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Cute
                                                        𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Sick
                                                        𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: A bag.
                                                        𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

Quote:
                                                        Yami Miyagawa
                                                        Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                                        Youroka Kage
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Quote:
                                                        Ghost254
                                                        Quote:

Erythyr

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:18 am
Vikraahm Abad

User Image
Vikraahm hadn't turned his head as more people entered the room nor as they spoke. His interest was solely on the world outside the room till the teacher arrived. Socializing was not his priority in this land, his desire was to learn to harness his raiment to the best of his ability. He briefly wondered why a girl couldn't open the door, but as he heard the sound of it opening and not the sound of anyone walking towards it, he reasoned she figured it out. He was slightly confused on why she needed the help, perhaps she was holding something but he paid it little thought, just desiring to enjoy watching the weather outside the window. Shinshi would remain hidden under his scarf, keeping himself warm and recovering from the cold outside the class. In all likelihood it was probably still a bit cold in the class, but Vikraahm did not notice.

Vikraahm's attention only shifted from the window when he heard the professor step into the class. He had recognized her from being in this class before, and internally sighed as she spoke of the lesson. He had been hoping for a more specialized lesson for each of their raiments, but she deemed it necessary to work with others. Rather than focus and list off the negatives, he just thought on how it could benefit him in more ways than one, such as using his power more effectively in groups, as well as learning about another persons raiment. His eyes would now turn to scan the rest of the room again. It seemed to be heavily populated by females, all with red hair it would seem, and there was only one other male. It was the one he had briefly interacted with in the botany class. He was still drawing, as had been his part time from what Vikraahm had observed. He still had yet to find out the mans name, having never really introduced himself to him and his preference of isolation giving him no need to.

Vikraahm would rise from his seat, still surveying the class but his target had already been found. Grabbing his gourd with one hand and his equipment in the other, he walked forward down the row till he was behind the man he remembered from botany, the one he vaguely remembered being able to create items from seemingly nowhere. Placing his equipment on the desk behind the man, he placed his gourd on the ground and uncapped it. If one were to look in, they would see solid ice inside. Looking over to the only other male, he spoke. "It seems we meet again. Do you desire to work with me?" He would simply say, looking towards the man. If he said no, he would merely look for someone else. He was just going to the person he knew the best, and who had already proved he could handle his own issues if he was pushed to do so. The man had already proved himself before to Vikraahm unlike all the others. While speaking, Shinshi would poke his head out of the scarf to look at the man, merely staring at him. Shinshi did not fully remember him, having slept most of the time Vikraahm was in class, but rather than return to slumber he stayed out to watch the events.

OOC: Post format is in progress, currently experimenting. Italic dark gold is thoughts, bold light Gold is spoken words
Profile link: Vikraahm Abad
Scorpion: Shinshi

Tala Maxwell

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Neryem

Erythyr

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:48 pm

"I'm Fireworks in a Hug!"

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Tess waited to see someone come towards her, however, the door handle moved on it's own. That was such a cool trick! She then pushed on the wood of the door, the door swung open, but then a woman with silver hair came in. She was really pretty! Tess didn't go and find a seat just yet. She looked at everyone in the classroom for real this time. They looked so different than each other.

Then the teacher asked her name. "Oh! My name is Tess Raines! I'm new to the school!" She had a smile on her face. However, she then remembered that they were gona work in groups. She rubbed the back of her head. "I can't control my raiment..." She kind of sounded sad at that point. They were supposed to do see how to work with others, but she couldn't stop her power from going of, or even make her power go off.

"Cause right now, I could use a hug!"

[[OOC:]]

Ghost254

Tala Maxwell

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Neryem

Erythyr

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:30 pm
Tala Maxwell
~ Classroom Elementor ~

With more and more people arriving, Tala had realised it was probably best to put away his art, packing away before noting movement and watching as Vikraahm rose from his seat. He would watch as the male picked up his belongings and made his way towards the desk behind him before taking a seat.

His eyes would drift towards a small hush of air as it rose from the gourd - the room was only slightly warmer causing a plume of mist to caress the edge of the container - Tala could only presume that Vikraahm had something much colder on the inside, but resisted the urge to lean forward and investigate, incase it was perceived as rude. At the offer of working together on their Tutor's assignment, Tala cast a hesitant glance back towards the door just incase his friend had arrived - Ivar was someone he'd become more confident around and after some time, much better friends, yet he had still failed to show... He pondered for a moment before returning his attention towards Vikraahm,

"That's...fine by me," he would nod turning towards the male with a smile and a nod, perhaps Ivar was sick? He felt a little disappointed not to see his comrade there that day, but these things happened and perhaps he could try and expand his circle of acquaintances? As he regarded Vikraahm quietly, his eyes would catch movement and widen slightly as he spotted the head of the tiny creature he felt he'd seen before back in Botany Class. It was once again secreted away beneath the male's scarf, into which it withdrew after a brief glance around. Tala was quite curious about the being, but allowed the moment to pass and turned his chair around so he only had to turn his head to converse with Vikraahm, or listen to the Tutor.

With an inkling as to the male's Raiment, Tala had started to wonder what they could produce by working together - it had to be something physical, else he wouldn't necessarily carry such a large container around with him, but still, without investigating further, he would just have to wait. Or ask? "May I ask what you can do?" he scratched the back of his head having not really seen the male in class that much beforehand, "I never got a chance to see back in Botany as well, y'know what happened," he would smile weakly, then tilt his head, curious to see if Vikraahm would give him a brief demonstration...

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Youroka Kage

Ghost254

Neryem

Quote:

Clothing: Wearing This
With: Catherine, Griselda, Nova, Pepper, Tess, Vikraahm
Feeling: Somewhat uneasy
OoC Apologies for 'jumping turns' but we've only got so long before time skip, I will happily 'edit/delete' if necessary and repost later when it's truly my turn. =D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:40 pm
User Image
User Image

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

At long last, Nova, their professor, has arrived. She explained her tardiness is to be attributed to her feeling a little under the weather. She did not waste much time after briefly introducing herself to talk a little bit about her planned activity for the class. It is partner activity to see how well one person can work together with another person. The challenge is to create something. Whatever that something is shall be left up between partners. Who should Griselda partner up with? In terms of people that she is comfortable with, there is Catherine and Pepper. The others she either doesn't know or is only familiar with them because she goes to class with them. She is aware that Catherine is a fire raiment and Pepper has control over water. Fire doesn't work well with magnetism and she is not sure what to do with water. Griselda looked between Catherine and Pepper as she nervously spoke up,

"Uh...U-Um...a-are you two partnering up? O-Or one of you partnering up with me?"

The partner activity did not go well for Griselda, and it was her fault. For one, she did not have a partner to work with today. It only made sense that she could not partner up with Catherine. Their raiments are near incompatible with each other. Pepper is the only one she is comfortable with, but she could not think of a way that their raiments can work together. There has to be a way but she is not sure if they had the proper materials or experience to do something. As for everyone else, she is not entirely familiar or comfortable with them, so she just sat back until the class ended. Today was not a good day for class, and all Griselda wanted to do was punish herself for not trying hard enough by intensifying her personal combat training, something she will do when she goes to training area of the academy. She picked up her belongings and left the classroom to inflict her own punishment, followed by a return to her dorm room to study and write about her day.

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying Bag with writing utensils, materials and good luck charm]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Leaving]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Elementor Classroom]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Peasant Winter]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
❀ ✿OOC: [Griselda exits and ends her interaction for the day.]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Tala Maxwell
Neryem
Ghost254
Youroka Kage
Raiyun

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:42 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : Elementor Classroom | status : taken | mood : a bit unamused | company : Griselda, Tala, Pepper, the others | outfit : Noble Winter 2, hair down | profile: x | OOC :

It was a relief that the professor finally came around, though Nova's condition was far from perfect because of the weather. Not to mention that there was now the partnership for the current lesson and she felt bummed. Her raiment wouldn't be good with Zelda's because of the clashing elements, and there was Pepper who has the water raiment, which would still clash against her own. Indeed, her odds in getting a good partnership were not on a good spot today. "Zelda's on magnetism and Pepper's water, so I'll be on a tough spot with those two around. If only if there would be someone else making this demonstration work with lesser chances of failure..." At least that snarky-arse Elemetor who had the ability to smoke was no longer there. The downside was that she still had to know more about the newcomers, especially the girl who was helped by Griselda earlier before class started.

Time to ask that new girl on that block.

"Say, Ms. Raines, what's your raiment actually?" she questioned, clarifying what Tala was implying earlier.

Yami Miyagawa

Tala Maxwell

Neryem

Ghost254

Youroka Kage

Raiyun

Erythyr

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:21 pm
Erythyr

Yami Miyagawa
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Youroka Kage
Ghost254

ナナシ

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - first

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

While walking through the halls, Nanashi had this fierce and somewhat grumpy look on his face. The same type of look Gin would have without Sokea around, which basically would explain how Nanashi would look. With his face as scrunched and serious looking as it was, Nanashi passed by other students who would quickly move out of his way. After that fight that happened in the courtyard with Ivar, his reputation of drinking at the tavern and regularly visiting the brothel, Nanashi was already made as that trouble causing child that for some reason, manages to go out of his way to help others in town. Yet now, he was just trying to hide his embarrassment from the auditorium. Casually pushing through the front door of the classroom, Nanashi let off with a simple greeting that he'd always do. Kon'nichiwa random people, I'm here and late and s**t... Nanashi would say in his Khosbainian language as he passed by his teacher Nova. Sorry I'm late Lovefield Sensei, had to piss... Nanashi said, as he went to the back of the desk, placed his feet up on the desk, and would lie back in his usual back leaning position.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ⬇️↘️➡️⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:25 am
Vikraahm Abad

User Image
Vikraahm nodded as the man accepted his offer. It saved him time and having to acquaint himself with someone he was unfamiliar with, which was perfect for him. From his friendly acceptance, he also assumed the man had been alright with his form of aid to the whole plant creature in the botany room. Vikraahm tried focusing his thoughts on what he could remember of the others raiment, but could only see it as a small bit of darkness, which he was not entirely sure how he would incorporate with his. Still, having seen the man commonly drawing in his classes, he assumed he would know of a way to creatively combine their abilities. He noticed the mans wide eyed look and noticed Shinshi briefly appearing to look around but not venturing further out, only having his head peeking out. As the man asked for a demonstration, Vikraahm thought for a moment of how to do so.

'I could create a crystal of ice or coat a desk in it. But is that too bland an application? There has to be a more relevant use...' he would think to himself, looking lost in thought for a moment before his eyes drifted back to Shinshi. A look of confidence appeared on his face, as his hands reached to his scarf and slowly withdrew the lazy Shinshi. Shinshi meekly flailed his pincers but otherwise did not resist the movement, as Vikraahm moved him onto his table with Shinshi facing him. Keeping his eyes focused on Shinshi and the gourd to his left, he started focusing. At a rather rapid speed, small pillars of ice extended themselves from the gourd and went straight to the desk next to Shinshi, who for the most part remained still. The pillars, still having there bases connected to the cord, made contact with the desk before separating from the gourd, still leaving a large amount in the gourd itself. The small amount he had on the desk quickly merged together to form a flat patch of ice on the desk. From the patch, one point started to rise, creating a scorpions tail. Then, once sufficiently high, a much larger patch rose, forming the main body of a scorpion. From the body, ice symmetrically split off on both side of the body and extended forward to form the pincers. Finally came the legs, as the last of the ice patch rose to form it. What stood in place there was an exact size replica of Shinshi, and though not all the specific details were exact, it was a very close rendition.

Shinshi experimentally started to poke around the ice copy of himself, mostly trying to get a grip with his pincers and failing as Vikraahm turned his focus back to the man, a calm look on his face. He was proud of his work, having had a lot of time to work on Shinshi's ice form, but felt no need to brag of it. His gaze firmly on the others, he would speak. "Seeing as we shall be working together, my name is Vikraahm." He would say, not finding it entirely necessary to do so but having been exposed to the formalities of this land and having the necessity of working with him, he reasoned he would save himself time and speak it now. 'The man had earned one anyway.' he thought to himself, before continuing to speak while shifting his glance back to his creation. "I am not as adept at creating other forms, but of a scorpion I can create an adequate one. You are the artistic one, so I leave the direction of our abilities to you." He would finish, looking to the man expectantly. Had he sufficient time, he may have tried to direct this coalition, but given the time constraint he did not desire to have art be rushed. He enjoyed it, if not quite as much as just plain nature, but with most things he preferred to take his time rather than complete the job with inadequacies present. He had also had the occasional glimpse of the other mans drawing and found them to be skilled, so he fully trusted he could come up with something. He could also create much more than sculptures with his raiment, but he felt no need to reveal that at the time. There were many others in the class, and he rather have some element of surprise should anything come to pass.

OOC: Post format is in progress, currently experimenting. Italic dark gold is thoughts, bold light Gold is spoken words

Tala Maxwell

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Neryem

Erythyr

Youroka Kage

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:42 pm

Tess started to walk towards a seat. She was glad to see wooden benches. She could an empty one and made sure to stay away from the nails. Then one of the girls asked what she could do. She had also called her Ms. Raines. No one called her that before. Her face kind of turned red a bit.

"Oh, you can call me Tess! I don't know your name though, but that doesn't matter." Her voice sounded like she was almost talking to herself at the end. She then focused back on Catherine, she had asked what her raiment was. "I don't know it in many terms, but I go Boom when I touch metal or a pressure happens. I have gone Boom hugging people before!" She wasn't ready for too many words with what she could do.

Ghost254

Tala Maxwell

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Neryem

Erythyr

Raiyun

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:53 pm
Tala Maxwell and Vikraahm Abad
~ Classroom Elementor ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
Tala had been so completely engrossed as Vikraahm gave his demonstration that he hadn't quite heard Boom's introduction, instead, his eyes would widen slightly as he watched the ice find its way up onto the desk before separating into what initially seemed like simple pillars. His jaw would drop slightly as he watched it quickly mold into the shape of the creature which now sat almost duplicated before him and was equally as surprised to finally see the Scorpion close up - having only seen drawings in books, Tala was fascinated, but had learnt years ago to keep his hands to himself.

"Vikraahm?" Tala had never realised he hadn't caught the male's name before and nodded with a grin, "I'm Tala, could have sworn we got acquainted before, but obviously not as your name has clearly slipped my mind otherwise." as with others, Tala didn't make the move to shake hands - physical contact wasn't something he enjoyed, but he hoped the nod would be enough, "That was Awesome though, I never would have suspected you could control Ice though!" he beamed, readying his hands slightly

"Now it's my turn I guess?"
Tala had been trying to avoid using his hands visibly, but for this demonstration, why let old habits die hard? Focusing his attention, Tala would draw a small selection of shadows close, melding them into a ball before setting them down upon the desk where he got to work.

Having often needed something quick, Tala was able to create the 'scorpion' with some speed, it wasn't spectacular, but the Shadowmancer ensured it was at least on par with Vikraahm's creation - After a couple of seconds, a third scorpion, this one made out of shadows stood upon the desk, with Shinshi in the centre. "I can make it move too" he would make a motion with is left hand and the arachnid would scuttle around the desk before returning to its place next to its original...

~*~*~

Vikraahm had not noticed the shock on Tala's face as he had been making his Shinshi sculpture, but he did notice the nod as the man gave Vikraahm his name. 'Tala...Short. Not a title. But a name nonetheless.' Vikraahm was not entirely sure what he was expecting for a name from him, as the man had seemed daring from their escapade in botany. He would nod in return to the mans answer. He had also learned that the method of meeting someone new seemed to vary. Some had arms clasped, others would only give head gestures. It was far too many for Vikraahm to keep track of for their specific instance, as he resolved to just use whichever felt correct rather than devote too much time to learning it. As the man mentioned his abilities with a level of amazement, Vikraahm was unsure of how to react. He had thought his ability to be special before coming to this land, as his home had very little variance, but here the raiments were wildly different. He would give Tala a rueful nod before speaking. "Neither did I." He almost said neither did my village, but refrained. He did not want to talk about the village he was from, as though it was not unwelcoming now as it had used to be, he wanted to keep it safe. Word traveled fast in these lands, and he would prefer his village remained isolated. It did not need to become like this place, though this place was not bad.

As the man questioningly asked if it was his turn, Vikraahm would merely nod and watch. He himself was amazed at Tala's ability. He had known it involved darkness, but not to the full degree. As he watched a scorpion be formed, he gazed quizzically at Tala when he said it could move, before turning his gaze back to the desk and seeing it do so. His own face was filled with shock, having never seen anything like it. It almost put his own ice sculpting to shame with how life like the movements made it. As he stared at it moving and his own, Shinshi spinning in a circle trying to gaze at both at once, a sudden thought struck him. Vikraahm would focus on his sculpture, before all the ice from the gourd would come out as one long and large pillar, going straight for the desk. Shinshi scuttled backwards from it as it neared almost on a crash course, but at the last moment it paused. It then touched the ice scorpion on the table, and fed into it, expanding it and growing it till the scorpion filled the entire top of the desk. Thinking quickly, Vikraahm put his gourd and gear on the seat as a counter balance.

Still feeling unsatisfied, Vikraahm focused his eyes back on the shadow ones and their mobility, and how to properly put their powers together. Another light bulb went off in his head, as he shrunk the large Shinshi slightly, making it so it was just shy of being the entire length of the table top, to leave several chunks of ice on the table. From the ice chunks, he created the legs, body, pincers torso and tail of Shinshi, with enough to make three normal size Shinshis, but having them not be put together. His gaze would shift back to Tala, as he had his eyes entirely focused on his creations during this time. "What if you used your shadows to bridge the gap of those body pieces, and control those small scorpions? So a shadow would be attached to a pincer and the torso, doing the same for all the separate pieces so they are connected, and then move around as half ice and half shadow on the back of the big scorpion, as its children?" He said in a confident voice, his own excitement for once leaking into his voice. It was him expressing a sudden insight he had had while staring at his own inert one and Tala's mobile scorpions. It was, in his opinion the best way to combine their powers.

~*~*~

Having really only created one shadow at a time - excluding the pair in the Combat Class shortly after his joining the Academy - Tala had to wonder exactly how he would be able to pull off such a feat, but the excitement in the other male's voice was something he'd not heard before and so the Shadowmancer was determined not to let him down. "I can certainly give it a try," he would nod, taking the already formed shadow that had mimicked the Scorpion earlier and splitting it into two. With smaller shadows, Tala found it easier to control, leaving them as unformed blobs whilst drawing them across towards the deconstructed sculpture itself.

Initially, there would seem to be no effect, the shadows would momentarily disappear from view, joining those already cast by the light entering through the window, then, after a few moments of nothing, the first of the pincers would begin to move - joined by the shadows which had travelled along the ice before acting like a glue to hold it together. If he was watching Tala's face, Vikraahm would notice the male's eyes narrow - he was focusing, hoping to get the entire structure to move, yet knowing it would only succeed with time and practice.

The second shadow would draw closer towards the body, connecting the arm to its socket and allowing the claw to lift slightly off the desk. Tala kept the pincer moving, making it clap together with the occasional 'clunk' - like the sound a curling stone would make when it connected with another on the ice. He wanted so much to continue, his left hand keeping the arm and pincer moving whilst his right hand drew a shadow towards the tail,

Splitting his focus three ways now, Tala's gaze would flick between the pincer and the tail - it was more deconstructed and took greater effort, but the male would smirk as he watched a line of shadow drip upwards along the back of the tail, molding the separate pieces together before his right hand curled it over so it hung like the scorpion was ready to strike...

With his focus on the tail, the pincer seemed to drop slightly, still hanging above the desktop, but eventually finding its way back down with a thunk. Tala would notice this and frown, focusing once again on the pincer before realising the tail would now dip, threatening to flop forward and collapse upon the body of the ice creature... "I need to work on my control..." he said with a sigh, glad to have gotten so far, but realising to animate more than one object, he would have to practice, "Sorry about that," as carefully as he could, he would allow the tail and pincer to come to rest upon the table - unbroken - before letting the shadows disperse.

~*~*~

Vikraahm would watch in fascination as Tala seemed to diverge his shadow into different segments of the ice scorpion body parts, and how one by one they would start to function. It had been exactly as he had visualized it. As he saw it start to dip though his attention returned to Tala just as he spoke. Turning to fully face him rather than their creations, he would look the man in the eye with a look of resolve. "You tried. You may not have succeeded, but those who don't try are doomed to fail. With practise, we may be able to do this in the future." Vikraahm would then focus his attention on working with Tala to do the simpler method of having his shadow scorpion interacting with the ice one.

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Youroka Kage

Ghost254

Neryem

The-DJ-Ghost

Clothing: Wearing This
With: Catherine and Griselda, Shinshi, Nova, Nanashi, Tess
Feeling: both equally fascinated with one another's abilities
OoC Not done a dual post in a while, So much Fun! =D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊

[ Enter Nova to the Elementor Classroom ]

Nova had been quite impressed at everyone's performance last class. She reflected on the beautiful attempt at creating an ice scorpion that Vikraahm and Tala made. She was impressed at their cooperation, as this was the first day that had done a team activity. Her plan for the day was to have class in the courtyard, today was perfect for the activity she wanted to do, which was to teach students to defend themselves against the elements, natural and magical. Wind and rain, mostly. So Nova only entered her classroom briefly, setting her bag down to pull out a stick of chalk and write on the board.

Hello everyone! Today's class will commence in the courtyard, so make sure you're dressed for the weather! Meet me outside!

Signed, Professor Nova Lovefield.

She quickly wrote. She looked around the class and gathered a few materials from around the class, including two metal balls for Zelda and Cathy, a few scraps of parchment, and some feathers. She had brought in all sorts of random things to use in her lessons over the course of the year. She looked around, and after making sure she hadn't left anything, she exited.

[ Exit Nova to the Courtyard ]
                              ⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊⋉⋊

⋉⋊ 𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢: Elementor Classroom ⋉⋊ 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥: No one ⋉⋊ 𝔒𝔲𝔱𝔣𝔦𝔱: As seen, with a long black cloak. ⋉⋊ 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰: "This will be fun!" ⋉⋊ ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤: Her bag ⋉⋊ 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡: Excited ⋉⋊ 𝔬𝔬𝔠: Yay new format~ ⋉⋊

Quote:

Erythyr

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:00 am

Tess was walking towards the classroom. She hoped that she wasn't late again. Then again, were you late if the teacher wasn't there? The question popped in her as she walked. She then got to the door of the classroom. She then stared at the doorknob. The dreaded thing. She didn't like them. She just stared at it. She would then scream "Can someone open the door!" Her voice was cheery as always. She just wanted to get into class, to do work. She hoped this time, that she would be a help, and not a determent to the class!

Erythyr

Raiyun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:41 am
Vikraahm Abad

User Image
Vikraahm made his way across the school from his dorm to his classroom, doing his best to avoid the morning rush of students. His eyes would continually scan the area around him, searching for threats but also just committing everything to his memory. He had been down these paths many times now, and had a basic idea of which paths to avoid during certain times, but he had learned early on life was not static but constantly in a state of change. As such, he needed to keep his knowledge up to date as much as he could, including the architecture of the buildings he was residing in and having to regularly attend. Even a detail that seemed insignificant now could prove important later, or completely irrelevant, but that was the trade off he was willing to make. He preferred to be prepared than to be caught unawares. Still, it seemed today was a day it was irrelevant as he found nothing new on his usual trek across the campus, save that others were learning of these alternative paths and he noticed a few new faces traversing them. Still, the number was nowhere near the amount in the main halls, so he was not worried.

It did not take Vikraahm too long to finally be in sight of the classroom. As he walked towards it, he noticed another figure in front of the room, just staring at the door. He vaguely recognized her as the girl who had wanted someone to open the door for her the last time he had been in class. She was holding nothing now though, and he wondered why she was not merely opening the door, as he had not heard her explanation the prior class due to being engrossed in his own work with Tala. It seemed she would remain there and not attempt to open it as he grew ever nearer, until he heard her yell for someone to open the door. 'Is the girl so spoiled she cannot open a door for herself, or is there some other unseen issue.' he thought to himself briefly, not seeing any other reason for her not to open it unless it was locked. Still, by this point in time he was already walking next to her and slightly past. He was not one to go solely on the word of strangers, and he needed to see for himself whether or not the door was locked. As his hand turned the knob, he would give a slightly cold and questioning look the girl before opening it, still unsure but leaning toward the reasoning the girl simply thought herself above opening doors. His eyes would look between her and the doorway, seeing the little space between the girl and the doorway and knowing she would have to move if he wanted to enter without having to physically move her out of the way. He saw no reason to speak as his body language should be clear in its meaning. Shinshi remained resting beneath his scarf, digesting his breakfast and preferring to stay warm beneath his scarf.

OOC: Italic dark gold is thoughts, bold light Gold is spoken words

Youroka Kage
You better have slept.

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:42 pm

Tess looked up at the man with the blue and red eyes. His eyes were interesting, but the best thing was that he opened the Door! She ran into the classroom, but then turned around and smiled. "Thank you!" Her smile was very large. She looked for the desk that she had sat in last time. She then sat down, avoiding the nails at all cost. She then looked up at the board. Wait......they were going outside today?! It was cold though. She knew that she couldn't get back in her dorm room to get a sweater. She wrinkled her nose. "Class is outside today...We should head there!"

She then went towards the door again, in front of the taller man. She then noticed that he had a scorpion on his shoulder. That was so cool! "I like your friend! He's so cool!" She wanted to get past him, but she didn't want to accidentally bump him.

Ghost254

Raiyun

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items