Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:49 pm
User Image

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Elegant } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leo had been sitting in her shop today as she glanced out the window. She had gone to see Rey but she didn't get a chance to see him last night. So she had spent the night taking Leon's measurements and working on his outfit until the point she had passed out. She made sure she brought his ceremony outfit. She sat there staring at it. She wanted a bit of fur around the collar like a lion mane but she couldn't decide what would be the best choice. Rabbit? Mink? Wolf? She laid her head down on the counter with a loud thud. She felt like she couldn't picture the main part of his attire. She wanted it to be perfect.

She left her head down as she stared at it. Rey's attire was behind her on a sewing dummy as she made sure nothing was wrong with it earlier. She ruffled her hair as she screamed into the counter. She wanted Leon to look his best and outshine the others attire. She whimpered out as she grabbed her ears and pulled them down. Her tail was tucked as she sat there concerned for what she should do. She was never great with fur as she didn't like killing the animal to get it. She stretched her arms out as she pouted looking up at the window.

"I had never had this much trouble with making an outfit. But I want Leon to look better than the others at the ceremony. Why can't I figure out the final part?" She screamed as she sat up in a jerking motion. Her shop was so dead at the moment. She walked around to her workstation and began to pour her heart into his outfit. She looked tired and overworked. But she enjoyed her two jobs and she wanted the ceremony to be a day to remember. She looked at her unfinished bouquet of flowers as she still had to dip them in wax to make sure they survived for the ceremony. She went back to some sewing on Leon's outfit as she pricked her finger and began to bleed. She was too exhausted but she wasn't going to stop.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image
User Image

If Roselyn could predict the weather, she would have stayed home. However, she is not the kind to pay attention to the clouds. Her routine kept her head indoors and staring at the dough, hot ovens, and people's faces. She can add this to the list of good reasons to take a break from the bakery. With the apples and other ingredients that she purchased yesterday, she began her attempts to make a new treat that can attract more people to her bakery. It has to be quick, easy to make and something people can munch on wherever they are. That is when she remembered fritters. She has done them in the past, but never with apples. After several attempts, the best method she figured for making apple fritters is to prepare them in advance before cooking. Upon tasting them, she could not help feeling delighted. A sweet treat that is not overpowering with a good bite to them. She intended on taking these fritters to town and have some strangers try them. Her taste buds are different from others, and she values the opinion of others. If enough people like these fritters, maybe she will make them available at the bakery. Unfortunately, the weather had other plans. With the rain about to pour, Roselyn had to find shelter soon. The closest place to her is the Floating Lotus. By the time she made it inside, the rain did a bit of damage to her clothes. A couple of wet spots on her clothes and her hair, but nothing that won't dry soon. Fortunately, the fritters were protected.

"Oh dear...I did not expect that...maybe I should have my head in clouds sometimes."

❀ ✿ι αм:[Roselyn de la Croix]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying enough to shop]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Getting out of the rain]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Market Street]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Am I pretty baker?]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[N/A]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[Thats my voice]
❀ ✿OOC: [Enter Post]

benihime213

Yami Miyagawa

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:53 pm
User Image

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Elegant } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leo had been lost in her own world but soon she heard her door open. Her ears perked up as she looked over her shoulder. There stood a female who smelled strongly of bakery dishes. Leo bit her lip as she had skipped breakfast this morning. Which has been one of many meals she had been skipping to focus on the ceremony planning. She looked outside as she saw it was raining. She had been caught up in her own world she didn't notice. She walked behind her counter and grabbed a few towels. She held them out as she placed one on the girl's head. "You can get sick going out in the rain like that. Here dry up and sit by the fire. Can I get you anything?" Leo asked as she smiled brightly at the brunette. She was new to meeting this one. Or so she thinks. She doesn't remember seeing such a cute face.

She walked to the fireplace and started it up. She was poking at the wood as she stayed in a crouched form. She wanted the flames to get really hot before sticking on a pot of water for tea. She stood back up as she dusted herself off. She hoped Leon had eaten at least. He had been busy with that huge order he was always down in the forge. It did keep the house warm from above. She rubbed her head as she glanced around. She found a chair that wasn't being occupied by bunches of flowers. She was hoping her small helper would be her to help her decide on the bouquet arrangement. Leo had no idea on what goes with what when it comes to actual flower arrangements.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:10 pm
User Image

Another rainy day meant another day of trying to get through town with Entef pushing her face around while he kept dry in her cloak hood. Her cloak was in dire need of tending to and seeing how it was something which held great value to her, it was of the upmost importance to get this mended fairly quickly. Maybe the tailor could make the hood bigger so she wouldn't be so crowded with a plus one when it came over her head. After a breakfast at the inn, the two set off across town. The cold and rainy floor was quite a shock every time she stepped out into it but feeling it beneath her bare feet was much better than those who covered them. The trouble of cleaning them was a mighty task but the payoff was certainly worth it in the long run.

Upon arrival, Ishitari opened the door and was greeted by the familiar scent of sweet bread as before. Her eyes took her over towards the town baker while she spoke with the tailor. They hadn't grown noticeably close, nothing more than talking about recent events, but Ishi trusted both women. It certainly beat going over to some stranger's shop and having them service her. She moved over to face both girls and smiled at Roselyn. "Our paths cross once more, Roselyn. To see you well is a wonderful sight." She pulled the hood over her head down as the merlin chick flapped her wings and hopped to her wet shoulder. He had seen more dry days but would survive the current climate. He was just being a big baby about things. Her attention was torn away by the wonderful flowers that were close by. He took a moment to savor the scent, dipping down to take them in. Her companion almost slid off and took refuge on her hand which he just barely caught onto.

OOC NOTES:
                                                                                  PROFILE

benihime213

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Novasse

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:32 am
User Image
User Image

Now that Roselyn is out of the rain and happy to know that the fritters in her basket have not been touched by the water, she can take a look at her surrounding. She is in the tailor shop, a place that she has not visited for a while. At the bakery, she is either wearing something that she knows will get dirty or the one she is wearing now to look presentable in front of her guests. A lot of the clothes in this shop appears to be of good quality. Since she cannot leave until the rain settles down, she may as well think about expanding her wardrobe a bit and see what this shop has to offer. She got interrupted by a woman who presented her with towels, one of them placed on her head before she spoke. Roselyn can appreciate the kindness of this woman. She is doing what she can to take care of someone who just escaped from the rain, although the baker hopes she is not distracting her from her work.

"Thank you. I'll be fine. I was fortunate enough that the rain did not get much of me. I hope I did not intrude on anything you were doing. "

The woman walked to the fireplace and started it, Roselyn close behind. Even though she did not get too wet, it is best to keep herself warm by a fire and get dry quickly. Someone else entered the shop, most likely to escape from the rain like Roselyn. At first, she did not turn to see who it was, staying close to the lit fireplace. Then she heard footsteps moving closer to her and the woman who gave her the towel earlier, so she had to turn to see who it was, and she is a familiar face. Roselyn had given her something to eat and drink at no cost because the poor woman appeared to be on her last legs. It is good to see her again, looking better than she did before. The baker produced a friendly smile before saying,

"I am relieved to see that you are well. Are you hungry? I have apple fritters in my basket, a new creation that I want others to try. The two of you are welcomed to have a few."

❀ ✿ι αм:[Roselyn de la Croix]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying enough to shop]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Talking]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Tailor Shop]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Am I pretty baker?]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[N/A]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[Thats my voice]
❀ ✿OOC: [Enter Post]

benihime213
[quote"Novasse"]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:31 am
User Image

The past 2 months Leo never shed a tear. Not even at the memorial. She was hopeful he was still out there. All she could do was hope. She let her eyes slowly open as she laid in bed. She slowly sat up as she looked over at her sleeping mate. The thought of having Leon as a mate brought a smile to her lips. She would have never thought the best thing to happen to her would be the mating ceremony and helping rebuild the shop the best she could. She wasn't much of a builder. It was a good thing her shop had a single room above it for her storage. This is where she and Leon had been sleeping. She got out of bed and dressed for the day. She slipped from the room to make something to eat for Leon. He was going to be busy today. She walked downstairs as she looked in the corner. There she had a mannequin with the outfit Rey was to wear to her ceremony. Right next to his shield on the wall.

That was her way of remembering her brother like figure. She shook her head as she walked to the fire. She began to lay some bacon in a cast iron skillet. She just needed to keep herself busy. She glanced over once more. She laid the skillet on a metal grate to keep it above the fire. She stood up as she walked to the outfit. Soon anger ensued her and then the tears began to fall. "Damn you. You were the only family I had left at the time. Of course, I have Leon now but now I am scared if he were to leave me as well. I know I left first long ago but that was different my family moved a lot." She smacked the mannequin as she dropped to her knees. Tears were falling down her cheeks as she kept smacking the object before her.

Her grieving time was now. She was no longer in denial over the whole thing. She may have now accepted the pain she had been building for so long. "This is not funny Reynard. What about the people who cared for you, you jerk." She soon smelled burning bacon as she shrieked in more anger. She ran over pulling the hot skillet off the fire without something to protect her hand. She dropped the bacon and skillet as she dropped to her knees. She looked down at her burnt hand as she whined even more. She was so upset at herself and Rey selfishness to try and be a hero. She sat there blowing on her hand as she looked at the burnt bacon on the floor. "Leon would have enjoyed those too." She said as she just kept sitting there.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:56 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Leon awoke to the smell of burning bacon. Yawning, he shivered, not surprised to find the bed empty of his mate, his beloved Leo. Sighing a little, he slowly pulled on his clothes – thick and warm to ward off the chill, before he headed down into the shop where he knew he’d find her. The sight that greeted him sent a jolt of worry through him.

“Leo!” Rushing to her side, Leon knelt next to her and ever so gently took her burned hand into his. “Beloved, are you alright?” It was obvious what happened – she’d burned her hand on the skillet, but how he didn’t know – she was usually much more careful. Looking up at her face, he felt his heart break; Leo had been crying…and from the looks of the streaks on her cheeks, it hadnt just been due to the burn.

“My love…?” He’d been so worried about her the last few months. Leo hadnt shed any tears since the attack, which wasn’t normal. With the loss of the shop and their home, and her Best Friend, Leon had expected Leo to cry non-stop for days…but whether it was from shock, denial or both, she hadnt allowed herself to. Was she finally letting herself grieve?

Reaching out with one hand, he gently stroked her cheek while he cradled her burned hand in the other. “My little love…come here…” He soothed, drawing her into his arms to hold her close.

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Quote:

Raiyun

Benihime213

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:56 pm
User Image

She looked back at Leon when she had heard him. She put a smile on her face but as soon as he began to touch her she had lost it. Her tears were flowing faster as she sobbed. She climbed into his arms. She tried to think of something else. She even wanted to change the subject. He was still out there. She needed to remember that. She needed to keep hoping that is what is going down with him. She needed to make sure she stayed strong. She took a deep breath as it felt like fire in her chest. She looked at Leon as her violet eyes glimmered from the tears. "I burned your bacon. I am so sorry. I can make you something else." She tried to make it look like she was crying about his breakfast. Even she knew she wasn't fooling anyone.

She buried her head as she sat in Leon's lap. She nuzzled right under his chin. She sniffled as she as took in a few breaths as she gripped Leon's shirt with her free hand. Her other hand no longer hurt. The pain in her chest was what was aching the most. "Leon he is still alive. I know he is. He is a great warrior. He will come back just wait and see." She was fooling herself once more. He was weighed down in the water by his armor. She shook her head as she didn't want to believe it. He would have cut it off. Wouldn't he? He wouldn't give up so easily would he? She looked up at Leon as she slowly looked at the area she had made for Rey. She even had a half done sketch of him she was going to finish for she wanted to remember his smile.

Leo didn't want that to fade. She wiped her tears on his shirt as she glanced up smiling. She was once again bottling it up inside. She leaned up and kissed Leon as she rubbed his cheek. Her lips touching his. She let it go for a bit before she broke it. She had a loving expression as she blinked away the last of her tears away. "I am glad I was able to become your mate. I love you so much." She needed to protect the man she loved and their future. She would always protect him. She will be his shield.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:06 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Leon held Leo close to him, cradling her in his lap, her head tucked under his chin. He hated seeing her so upset, but at the same time, he was pleased that she was finally letting her emotions out. Rubbing her back, he held her tight and just let her cry and talk out her feelings. Leon knew that she held out hope that Reynard was still alive, but if he was wouldn’t he have come to them? Told them that all was well? Sighing, he shook his head a little. He wouldn’t tell his love that it was foolish to hope that Rey was alive, no, that would be cruel. In time, she would come to the realization that Rey wasn’t coming back.

But as Leo wiped her tears and looked up at him with that fake smile, he knew that he couldn’t let her withdraw again. Kissing her lovingly, Leon held her close, savoring the feel of her in his arms. As their lips parted, he looked into her teary eyes. “I love you with all of my heart, Leonora…” He said as he whipped her cheeks gently.

“Come darling…let me tend to your hand.” He soothed, scooping her up and taking her into the back where he could put a salve on the burn and wrap it in clean linen. As the tied the small knot to keep the bandage together, he gently cradled her hand. “No more fake smiles, my love…no more hiding behind a mask…not from me.” He said firmly, but lovingly to her. “It is time to heal…and in order to do that, you need to let your emotions free…” Lean leaned in and kissed her lovingly, cupping her cheek in his palm.

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Quote:

Raiyun

Benihime213

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:24 am
User Image

Leo allowed Leon to carry her to be bandaged. She looked at him sweetly as she watched very closely. He was the best she could ask for. She loved him so much. She rubbed his cheek as she let the tears fall again. She couldn't help but feel like her heart was beating so hard as if it would beat right from her chest. She needed to continue and to understand things can't work out even if you wish for it. She took a deep breath as she stayed clung to Leon all day. Even if he left the house she was not leaving his side. She will help him the best she could as his mate.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:27 pm
User Image

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Yellow } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leo didn't sleep well last night. She had kept waking up feeling her stomach was uneasy. She now sat at her work station sewing a dress. She looked dead tired and working was something she didn't want to do at the moment. She got up as she walked outside her shop. She rubbed her stomach as she looked down. She swore her dresses didn't fit her anymore. She had to let this one out at the sides to just go over her stomach. She sighed as she sipped some tea with ginger in it. Her engery level was being zapped from her as she looked out at the streets. There was no festival today. The festival she had ran into Rey again. The one where she had first met Leon. It was getting close to being one year with Leon. At least meeting him when he brought her back her bag.

She was curious if he remembers. She will take him out for some time out and see if he remembers. She was standing there as she sipped her tea. She pondered what Leon was doing today. She meant to ask for his plans last night but she was too exhausted. She rubbed her stomach. She should see Merek at some point if she keeps feeling sick. Maybe he will know what is wrong.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:11 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Leon had big plans for himself and Leo today. It was around the time they’d met one year ago – the Winter Solstice. Walking back toward the Floating Lotus, Leon drew his cloak a bit closer. He’d stopped by the construction site to check on things and he was eager to show Leo the progress. With a small parcel in hand, he stepped into the dress shop and made sure to stomp the snow from his feet as he closed the door behind him. Looking toward the work station, he noticed the look on Leo’s face and frowned a little. “My love?” He asked, removing his cloak and hanging it next to the door.

Walking over to her, he stepped around the table and drew Leo into his arms. It was hard not to notice her recent moods and the way she’d been acting lately – some of it was due to the loss of Reynard, he knew that, but the rest of it, well, he sensed that something wasn’t right. Placing a loving kiss on her forehead he held her close and stroked her hair. “My little mate…what is wrong?” He asked, looking down at her lovingly.

“I brought you a small gift, something to celebrate the day we met…” Leon soothed, holding out the little parcel for her. Inside, was a new sketchbook and pencils. On the day they’d met, he’d returned her bag to her and the sketch of her parents. He knew how much drawing meant to her and he’d wanted to give her new materials to draw Reynard with when she was ready.

“I also thought we could go to the workshop and see the progress…some of the builders want our opinions on where things should be situated, and you know how much I value your opinion, my darling…” Leon said lovingly, kissing her cheek with a smile, wanting her to feel better.

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Quote:

Quote:

Benihime213

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:34 pm
User Image

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Yellow } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leo had looked back at Leon who had entered. She was drawn into his arms as she blinked in surprise. She looked at him as she tilted her head. Her tail was swaying as she was happy to see him. She slowly explained what was happening to her body as she looked up at him. She was so confused about what was happening to her. Leon soon explained that she was carrying his cubs. She soon heard he had gotten her a gift. Her ears went perked up as she bounced a small bit.

Leon was so good to her and she didn't get him anything. She kissed him passionately as a thank you for the new sketchbook. She had been wanting to sketch Reynard when she had no work to do. She was happy and with how excited he seemed. She was going to take it them both finding out she was pregnant was a wonderful gift for them both. She was really happy.

She was soon told they were going to go and look at the house today. She had a sketch for rooms but the fabric room will now be made into a child's room. She explained things to the builders as she looked around. "We will need to make things child safe. But how?" What was child safe? She shrugged to herself as she continued to explain things to the builders. She wanted everything to be perfect. She only hoped Leon didn't mind that she took this over. She just wanted a home where she didn't have to keep moving. A place she can call her own with her family.

After they did that they went out for some food. She felt like she was starving. And she needed nutrients for the cub in her stomach. Their night ending with a walk around in the snow before she passed out and being carried home. She had a wonderful day and the smile she held on her face showed her happiness. Leon made her feel like she could have a family without bad things happening.

{End interaction for the day}

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:14 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

He was going to be a father. Leon could hardly believe it. The news that Leo was carrying their cubs was so unexpected and yet so welcome that he felt like his heart would burst. In eight to nine months they were going to be parents…it seemed so…surreal. Standing next to the small fire in Leo’s tailor shop, Leon cooked a small brunch for Leo, who’d he’d insisted should stay in bed and rest for the time being. With the snow storm raging outside there was no way she would be receiving customers today, so he’d wanted her to take the time to rest. With her body changing, he knew that she was getting a little more run down than usual, which meant that it was his job, as her mate, to care and provide for her. Leon was more than happy to do so. He loved Leo with all his heart and wanted nothing more than to make her happy…

Thus, he cooked her two eggs, just the way she liked them, bacon, toast, fruit and her favorite tea. Placing everything on a tray, he carried it back into their little, temporary living area. Stepping into their ‘room’ he took a seat on the edge of the bed, the tray settled on one knee. Reaching out, he gently brushed her cheek with the back of his fingers. “I brought you something to eat, darling…” He soothed, hating to wake her but not wanting her food to get cold. “How are you feeling?” For the most part it didn’t seem like Leo was having too much morning sickness, which was a relief, but he was watching her like a hawk regardless. She was his precious mate and there was no way he was going to let anything happen to her…

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Quote:

Quote:

Benihime213

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200