Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[I/T] Mirilli'tavari - Spirits of the Quartz [OFFICIAL!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:54 pm
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas ~ We. Are the crystal gems ~

Okay I'm done. Yup. Excited to finish the form later tonight ; )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:43 pm
<3  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:05 pm
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Username: Kivras
Lion Name: Aethas
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: Lord :>
Blurb: Aethas is a fairly young lion, but he's ambitious. Not greedy for power, mind you, but he tends to overwhelm himself with things he promises to get done, and though he does live up to his promises, it exhausts him to the point where it's understandable that others would worry about him. Still, he tends to surround himself with lions who can count on him.
A heavy proponent of neutrality, he tends to shy away from arguments, or hold his tongue when it seems he may be forced to take sides.
He is eternally optimistic and enthusiastic, always trying to see the bright side of things and find routes that will end in happiness for all.
Not lacking in strength, it can come as surprise that this guy can pack a punch when needed.
Extra: RANDO ME YO  
Lady Kitania generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 9!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:25 pm
Kivras
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Username: Kivras
Lion Name: Aethas
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: Lord :>
Blurb: Aethas is a fairly young lion, but he's ambitious. Not greedy for power, mind you, but he tends to overwhelm himself with things he promises to get done, and though he does live up to his promises, it exhausts him to the point where it's understandable that others would worry about him. Still, he tends to surround himself with lions who can count on him.
A heavy proponent of neutrality, he tends to shy away from arguments, or hold his tongue when it seems he may be forced to take sides.
He is eternally optimistic and enthusiastic, always trying to see the bright side of things and find routes that will end in happiness for all.
Not lacking in strength, it can come as surprise that this guy can pack a punch when needed.
Extra: RANDO ME YO

Pretty boyo! And perfect for this pride. xD
Accepted and rolling~! :>

EDIT: 9. Carnelian | Humor indulgence. Soother of temper.

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:53 pm
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Username: AstoriaFallen
Lion Name: Dior
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: Lady
Blurb: Dior is a survivor, she has persevered through the toughest of times but has never lost her gentle and loving nature despite those hardships. She is like a ray of golden light in the darkest of times and does what she can to spread her guidance to those that need it.
Extra: (Garnet- Mainly because it's my birth month LOL) But it also suits her perfectly given how I want her to be. The caplet she wears is the fur and fangs from a lion that had attempted to kill her but she had gotten the upper paw. While she might be a lady she can hold her own with the best of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:45 pm
AstoriaFallen
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Username: AstoriaFallen
Lion Name: Dior
Lion Image:
User Image

Desired Role: Lady
Blurb: Dior is a survivor, she has persevered through the toughest of times but has never lost her gentle and loving nature despite those hardships. She is like a ray of golden light in the darkest of times and does what she can to spread her guidance to those that need it.
Extra: (Garnet- Mainly because it's my birth month LOL) But it also suits her perfectly given how I want her to be. The caplet she wears is the fur and fangs from a lion that had attempted to kill her but she had gotten the upper paw. While she might be a lady she can hold her own with the best of them.

Last minute acceptance!
She can totally have Garnet, no problem. :>

Mirilli tavari Pride

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:25 pm
Pride has been submitted and is now awaiting approval : >  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:15 am
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Username: SSBrosB
Lion Name: Layla
Lion Image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desired Role: Uh... whatever you think might fit best.
Blurb: Often has her head 'up in the clouds' and often times seems to be looking past a lion rather than looking at them and in her own little world. Often happy and doesn't really seem to get angry or upset, or at least it would take a lot for her to get to either of those points. Has often traveled being a rogue and loves to see new things and likes to meet others.
Extra: Uh, just whatever gem you think would fit her the best with her personality.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:34 pm
SSBrosB
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Image:

Blurb: Often has her head 'up in the clouds' and often times seems to be looking past a lion rather than looking at them and in her own little world. Often happy and doesn't really seem to get angry or upset, or at least it would take a lot for her to get to either of those points. Has often traveled being a rogue and loves to see new things and likes to meet others.
Extra: Uh, just whatever gem you think would fit her the best with her personality.

Ahhh sorry for keeping you waiting :>

How about Scribe ? She seems dreamy and thoughtful and maybe she can write about her experiences ?

Annnnd how would you feel about
4. Turquoise | Guidance of wisdom. Shield against negative emotion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:47 am
Alpaca Chobi
SSBrosB
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Image:

How about Scribe ? She seems dreamy and thoughtful and maybe she can write about her experiences ?

Sounds good to me! 3nodding

what is wrong with me and not quoting correctly? XP  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:55 am
SSBrosB
Alpaca Chobi
SSBrosB
MY SOUL SHINES BRIGHT
Lion Image:

Sounds good to me! 3nodding

what is wrong with me and not quoting correctly? XP

This happens to me all the time lmaoooo

You're totes fine <3 I will add you to the list.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:23 am
gaia_diamond Updated To Here gaia_diamond

exclaim Due to the pride awaiting approval I am putting joining on hold until we are accepted.
xxxxx arrow Reason for hold is purely because it gets hard updating two lists and I don't want to mess with the form to much. We'll open joining again after we're accepted.

gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

Mirilli tavari Pride

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:39 am
Seaki
Congrats, your pride has been approved!!

Here is your subforum: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1493949
And what your cert looks like!

Sorry for quoting you seaki.

We are a real thing y'all! I am going to spend some time tonight to set up things but feel free to go ahead and apply for a cert of you would like ; )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:49 am
*will happily go and apply for Renshu’s cert* 8D  

MangoMeow

Mirilli tavari Pride

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:40 pm
exclaim WE ARE OFFICIAL!

This is a big quoting post to anyone who signed up to be a member of Mirilli'tavari!
Since we are now officially an official pride, you may go and request a cert! We just want to make sure everyone gets the memo. :>
We will be working on setting up information stickies over the course of the next few days! Please do feel free to start RPs in our subforum located here if you so wish!

We're SO excited for this you guys!
Thank you EVERYONE for making this pride come to fruition! <3

Alpaca Chobi

Depawsit

Lady Kitania

Peppermint Coffee

Kivras

- Mynsed -

Lightning Shadow X

AstoriaFallen

Tonberry Queen X

belloblossom