Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 7 - Revelations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:49 am
"Glad that's over," Abby groaned, getting back up on her feet and recalling Fluffy. "You and I are spending quality time when we get home," she added, realizing how badly Fluffy needed to be trained, or at least taught to work with her. When she noticed Zwei, she saw the switch next to him. "Is that the elevator switch? Are we done, then?" Abby asked, anxious to regroup with the rest of the team.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:00 am
Ryan sighs in relief. His idea worked like a charm. Thankfully Leslie had missed him and Undine, as she had broken through the far end of his Lapis Defense. Ryan recalls his Brionne for now and makes his way over to where both Abby and Zwei were. "You two alright? That was a rather nasty blast. Hopefully, we don't run into another mutation like that." Ryan says before looking over at the switch. "And I would assume so. Once everyone is over here, we can move on." Ryan adds.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:34 pm
The Snagems in the main room would here a distance 'click' as Zwei finally made it to the switch their needed. The elevator in the main lobby would then hum to life and its doors open as it awaited for warm (and not so warm) bodies to board it so that it may carry out its task of lifting them up to the top.

-----

"Well at least he's alive." Sub said in response to Beau and his little gesture. "And Odd is still...alive-dead? Something like that." He said with a scoff. Nevermore would nuzzle up to Freth one last time as a sort of 'good job' before fluttering off her shoulder and flying over to and landing on Sub's. "Looks like everyone is in one piece, mostly. "I think our champ needs a little rest." He said, patting Beau on the back before catching up to Odd. "Hey, why don't you sit back here for awhile and recover. Find a place to hide out and just hang low. I know you'll recover much quick than Beau and I don't want to leave him by himself or bring him into a fight he can't keep up with. Here." He said, handing Odd his Darknium Z after pulling it off his Snag Machine. "If anything happens I'm sure your Pokemon can use this. You've seen what it creates so...yeah, don't go down without a fight on me." He told Odd before turning to Beau.

"And you, don't die here. You still need to harass Larrimore some more. He's getting better but without you to bug him, pun intended, he won't get anywhere." The man said with a smile then turning to the rest of the Snagems with him and motioned for them to follow as he headed towards Realgam Tower.

-----

A slash of from Grovyle across the chest, a blast of Hydro Pump to the face from Jellicent. The barely standing Shadow Rhydon would be knocked back to the ground after assaulted by a few of the Snagem's Pokemon, it didn't take much for them to put it back on the ground with their Super Effective attacks but alas it was not enough to keep it down, however it did help with what came next.

The Shadow Rhydon, on its back again, would become ensnared in the Grass Knot roots just as it had started to get up, the roots pulling it back down to the ground. The monster would thrash around in their grip wildly as he resisted the Super Effective move and even began to raise up against their pull, that was when the Leaf Storm swept over it causing it an immense amount of pain, the Grass Knot finding the moment of weakness in it to pull it back onto the ground. Immediately after the Leaf Storm passed the Shadow Rhydon would do little but look up and see the giant chunk of ice falling out of the sky down towards it.

With a monstrous thud that send chunks of rock and ice as well as kicked up a cloud of sand the Icicle Crash would hit its mark. Once everything settled down the Shadow Rhydon could be seen lying in the pit it made earlier, completely knocked out, its physical form even turning to that of a normal Rhydon. The energy sensitive could tell it was still Shadowfied, however knocked out cold and barely hanging onto life. It wouldn't bother them any longer. All that was left now to make way for Realgam Tower proper.

-----

Sub, along with all the other Snagems save for Beau and Odd who were left behind to recover, would make it to the lobby of Realgam Tower just as the elevator clicked on. Seeing everyone gathered together he got their attention before heading on up. "Ein is waiting for us up there, I guarantee it, no doubt with his prized fighter S-22. I can't think of a better final confrontation in his mind than-" The man would be caught off in mid-sentence as a feeling a foul vile energy washed over him and all others sensitive to energy. It was terrible, absolutely frightening, a power almost as terrible as that of XD002. But it wasn't that, no, Shadow Mewtwo was far greater than this but still this was awful.

As he looked around at the others a voice would begin to speak over his SNAG, muffled in his pocket. The man would take it out and hold it out for everyone to hear as well.

"Sub! We got a problem out here!" It was Wes, the once named 'Silver Snagger'. "Shadow Pokemon! A whole bunch of them! They just came out of the desert out of nowhere and are headed straight for Realgam Fortress! Blusix is with me and the Kids Gridd finally made it but I don't think we have the amount of manpower to take these on. They got the place surrounded! It's only a matter of time before they swarm the place!" Wes informed Sub, frantic in his speech to further emphasis the crisis they faced.

Looking back at his teammates the man gulped heavily before speaking. "We are on our way." He informed Wes before pocketing the SNAG. "A select few of you will come with me to the arena atop the tower, the rest of you are to join Wes and the others and fend off the Shadow Pokemon, buy us some time to take care of Ein and find a way out of this place in one piece. Don't worry about us, we'll be okay. We're counting on you guys." With that said he went about selecting his group of Snagems to face Ein at the top and with that done that group would all board the large elevator and head on up.

(Select one character to board the elevator and head to the top of the tower. All other characters are to head outside to face the Shadow Horde out in the desert surrounding Realgam Fortress. Post in this thread for the Shadow Horde encounter.)

-----

The elevator would soon make it to the top of Realgam Tower, rising up out of the floor. The Snagems would step out and find themselves standing in a completely empty arena. Realgam Colosseum, as it was once called. exactly the same as it had always been. Apparently Ein had left it as is for whatever reason. It was quiet here, one could hear the hum of the elevator behind them. Sub himself couldn't sense the presence of anyone or anything else besides his teammates. Something wasn't right about this.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:01 pm
Once inside the tower, I made sure to hug Keiko, as it felt like a lot had happened since we last saw each other on the SS Anne II. We didn't have hardly any time to catch up, however, as Sub's request for aid against an impeding horde of Shadow Pokemon meant that either Keiko or I would have to go.

"I'll get going, then," Keiko said with a smile. "Good luck up there."

I shook my head at her, which caught her by surprise. "Between Rala, who can't get infected again, and my Immunizer, it makes sense for me to fight the Horde. You should help Sub with Ein."

"I guess I'm fighting with you, then," Abby said in a huff, crossing her arms and looking up at me. "Man, I REALLY don't wanna get my Pokemon infected..."

"I've got an Immunizer, you'll be fine. Just stay close and keep your Pokemon on long range attacks, and they won't catch the virus," I explained.

"I thought you were out of Vivid Scents," Keiko protested, only to watch me pull one from my bag. "Bought one before the mission, just in case. Which, speaking of," I added, taking our ZNA Crystal out of my bag, "You might need this. Give him hell, babe. See you later." With that, and a smile, I stuffed the scent in my Bag and turned to leave.

"See you later," Keiko frowned in worry. Then, steeling her resolve, she turned to follow Sub into the elevator. The colisseum at the other end didn't seem occupied, but Keiko had a bad feeling that had her shivering. "I don't like this." she stated, her instincts telling her something was waiting for them.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:59 pm
Little did Tristen realize that the Zoroark was already dispatched. Veronica already took care of that herself. The boy realizing he was late on the uptake, the pressures of the battle made it absurdly hard to keep up with much of anything. It'd be a regret, but one that he'd have to dwell on later. Tristen's Weavile made its way over towards Ulla's side on Rhyme's command, making sure that after exerting that much power, she was still good to go, let alone her Comfey, sort of speaking. The Weavile knew first hand that it was an extremely tough opponent, having a large, tender, swollen spot on its head from the Smack Down from earlier.

Tristen looked back towards Rhyme as he tried to assess her damage from getting blindsided earlier. It wasn't pretty the way she ended up having to dress that wound up so quickly on the spot with a rampaging Shadow Rhydon about. "Here, hold on, let me help you with that." Tristen said to Rhyme. He wasn't quite able to hide the regret he had just now; between worrying about his father figure and himself, and trying to drop a shadow Rhydon, he failed to look at the bigger picture. Time and place, as he was always told, that he needed to look at the bigger picture. Not just with himself, but those around him. Right now, though, he was trying to focus on the here and now, at the very least to get a better patch job on Rhyme's injury. He didn't want to risk doing a hard cauterize with his Magmar. It'd probably make it worse without meaning to. Maybe if the wound was worse, perhaps; if there was nothing left to lose. He'd tighten the makeshift bandages, tight enough to make sure the bleeding stopped, but hopefully not too tight as to kill all circulation, let alone feeling in her. "Are you going to be okay?" Tristen then asked Rhyme.

Meanwhile, as I was being tended to, I watched as the conclusion of the battle with the Shadow Rhydon was done. If there was anyone with regret, it'd probably be me getting caught up in that blasted trap and unable to contribute like I wanted to. Everyone here had roughly the hardest time trying to drop this thing and whats worse is that we haven't even made it into the building yet. "I swear to God, I am going to gut Ein, come hellfire, brimstone, or whathaveyou." I perked up just then, looking back out towards the distance. I then finally stood up, it was not looking good. This shadow Pokemon onslaught was not over.

I get a call coming in over my SNAG. "Yea."

"Blizzard, you sense that?" Freth said over her SNAG.

"Unfortunately. Worse when you consider that I got nothing to fight this other than my own guys, and none of them have been exposed to it yet. I've been trying obscenely hard to keep them out of this mess and Ein is really making this all the more harder as this fight with him goes on."

"What are you going to do?" Freth asked.

"...blast it, because of this Rhydon over on this side, I'm still feeling pretty out of it. He nearly sucked me dry like a smoothie. Ein's alterations for you. I'm not 100% certain even with others backing me up if I'm going to be able to take on S22, which I'm pretty sure he's here. Likewise, it'd be hell purifying my entire party, or even some of them if they get caught up in this chaos coming for us and I don't imagine there are a lot of immunizers to go around, or if said immunizers would even be able to handle the sheer number of what's coming for us. I'm in a way screwed no matter what I do here."

"Well its not that much better on my end. I still got Absol with me, but we ended up having to fight a souped-up Confagrigus here. We kind of got out scot-free, but I'm not liking my chances going up any more than staying out here. You know, its kind of bad that when Tristen, presumably, is in a better spot than we are."

"Hindsight is a b*****d. Alright, I think my hand is kind of forced. Freth, if you don't mind, stay out here and try to help whoever you got near you. I'll tell Tristen to stay out here and help out. I'm going up." I said.

"You sure?"

"No, but I'm going anyways." I said. "Hopefully, see you when this is over."

"Take care."

I ended the transmission and made my way over towards Tristen. As he was trying to help Rhyme, I told him to hold the line as I go to take care of business up top. Soon after, I joined only a few choice others as we make our way up and finally to the top. I looked about, on high alert. The colosseum was empty...or so it seemed anyways.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:47 pm
Ryan would join up with the group heading up the elevator. There were enough people to handle the Shadow Pokemon without him. The emptiness of the colosseum was a bit spooky. 'Never this easy. Never' Ryan would tell himself as his hand would drop down towards Undine's Pokeball.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:37 pm
Odd nodded silently to Sub and hung back, figuring that if Beau was too injured to fight, as long as he got to a point where he could absorb Ghost energy more freely, he would be able to heal up enough to defend the Vivillon hybrid if he needed it. Taking a seat nearby so he could keep an eye on the man, he'd release two of his Pokemon. Celesta, his Mimiku, would appear to his left and Cadenza, his Shedinja to his right. "Cadenza, help me heal. Celesta, go over there to Beau and warn me if something tries to attack him." He told the ephemeral pair.

~~~

Lykas watched the others begin gathering around the elevator as Sub made his choices for who should gather with him and go up. He watched Kaya head up just as Wren and his group reconvened with the group in the lobby. "I'm going to head out with Wren. He can use my Immunizer to keep his Pokemon safe. Anyone without one should stick close to those of us that do have one."

~~~

Kaya stepped into the elevator after Sub directed him to join the crew heading up to meet Ein head on. Looking out of the elevator, he watched as Wren helped Lykas to his feet and the pair headed outside to defend the tower. Rising up on the elevator platform, he held his breath, expecting to have it knocked out of him by whatever monstrous defense awaited atop this forsaken landmark. But there was nothing. Stepping of the elevator, his held breath escaped him in a silent breath of unease and awe. The arena was magnificent, if a bit dark and a bit dingy looking at the moment. "This... isn't right." He said to himself as he reached for Serena's ball.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:54 pm
Veronica sighed in relief as the nonchalant Jellicent floated back to her. Spirit lifted his arm up to Veronica to check on her. "Yea, I'm fine. It's just been a bit messy, hard to see with all the sand blowing around made it hard to focus." she assured the Jellicent that there was nothing to worry about. Truthfully, there had been more hardcore missions before. It didn't take away from her tiredness but at least she had most of her team ready to take on the foes ahead.

Spirit felt as though he was usually the most worried for Veronica's well being but he would have to accept her explanation. He lowered down to return to the pokeball and let her continue on.

"Mmmm..." Veronica noticed her team mates heading up to the tower and turned to follow.

A shadow appeared towering behind her and the aura was overwhelming. As a few thoughts of who it could be, she confirmed by passing her hand over her pokeballs to check who was in theirs.

"Cosmo." she called. The Zoroark curled back down to his four and stepped carefully around Veronica like a hunter.

"Do you really stop me from doing what I want? Like you even know what that is." he snarled at her.

She brought her full concentration to Cosmo, "I'm not stupid." she said, "You'd never have to say it because I can gather what you want from what you've told me in our time together..." Veronica stepped closer to Cosmo in an assertive and dominant manner. "But I decide who you kill and eat," there was no hesitation in her words, "and you will listen to me."

The hairs on Cosmo perked up, he snarled but Veronica didn't budge. He could sense she wouldn't back down, but he wasn't sure what to do. "And don't worry, there's someone who you might get the chance to hunt today." She pointed with her eyes to the tower. "Though I can't imagine they taste well..." she mumbled. "I'll tell you who."

Cosmo seemed to accept the middle ground Veronica had proposed. "I will have my revenge." he firmly growled. That revenge was, thankfully, capable of being redirected at the moment. Veronica hoped she could keep his focus on Ein... Even as she knew how these things usually ended in explosions and she wasn't sure if Cosmo could even get a chance.

Cosmo decided to head on to the tower. Veronica followed behind, keeping a close eye on the shadow pokemon knowing full well how frail the situation was with the Zoroark. She began to plot back up plans for Cosmo if he misbehaved. As he used to be: he never liked staying in his pokeball. It would only be more trouble to try and force him back. So controling him would have to involve force or manipulation; or both.

She knew Rhyme and Tristen and the others wouldn't like it though... having someone like Cosmo gladly taking the front line wouldn't be half bad either. It didn't stop Veronica from running through a million different outcomes and situations that could happen.

Cosmo stopped for a moment as they were getting closer to the others and decided to transform into an Infernape. Seeing how he kept transforming into Veronica's first pokemon only let her think of how he might be jealous of their connection. It wasn't something she could address in that moment. Though all her pokemon and her had different kinds of relationships in varieties of loyalty and friendships.

"Hey, hope you don't mind him." Veronica mentioned, crossing her arms as if to ignore whatever comment may come her way despite her words. Instead, her hand went up to Cosmo's fur. He flinched at first but couldn't deny it felt nice to get some care. The darkness of the arena didn't bother them, but it did make Cosmo more excited so it was smart to keep him slightly more calm and a close hand.  

DignityPower

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:16 pm
Aria would look out from the elevator car for a moment before deciding that maybe she was best off heading up to the arena with the few who could be spared. At least then she could manage to possibly be against fewer opponents. She was definitely not confident in her skills against a large horde of Shadow Pokemon, especially when she wasn't exactly packing Pokemon one would call massive powerhouses. So she simply stared out and watched as Leslie sprinted out of the hallway and turned automatically towards the front door to face down the horde. Good for her, she had all the big hits and the knowledge to use them. Things should go well there.

And so she went up to the Realgam Colosseum, staring out across an eerily quiet expanse of land and nothing else. "So......What fresh hell is Ein hiding behind a few trap doors and a dream? Giant robots? Mutant army? S-22 but worse?" Aria speculated, slowly moving her way out onto the arena floor in order to see what was going on.

----

Leslie had absolutely no idea what she was about to do beyond simply throwing herself headfirst into things and hoping that smacking them worked exceptionally well. Which is around when her SNAG began to buzz at her. Opening it up, Leslie shouted, "WHAT!?! Im a little busy going forth to smack things to death in hopes I can stop them!"

"The fact I associate with you as much as I do becomes more baffling the more you do things like this." GREY droned back, an eyeroll in verbal form coming across in the AI's tone.

"Right.....right. Need to use my head for more than headbutts.....what do I have again?" Leslie questioned, finally seeing a purple Pokeball in her bag."SHOOT! RIGHT! Almost forgot!"

"You can thank me later when you survive this now. Now......please make sure they all make it. It would be a terrible strain to delete the terabytes of data that each member has accumulated." GREY added.

---

Outside, Reno had already turned to where he could sense the oncoming horde of Shadow Pokemon. Still clutching onto the club that Tesei had formed for him, Reno glanced over towards the other Snagems before saying, "Alright. Looks like we're the first and last line of defense against the world ending up in some Shadow Pokemon-fueled dystopia. We don't need to win, we just need to hold them off as long as we can. But don't let that tell you that you should be killing yourself over this. If you die...walk it off and give them twenty more."

Turning away from the gathered Snagems to face the horde that he could now see on the horizon, Reno decided that maybe he should expedite the epic speech. "I'm sure I had a whole lot more of those lines in me but it seems we have company. So, I'll make it simple." And with that, Reno would take a deep breath in before springing a telepathic link between the gathered Snagems to amplify this shout. "SNAGEEEMS!!! ASSEMBLE!!!!!!" Reno roared, taking off with a burst of speed and dust towards the Shadow Pokemon with his club still drawn.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:30 pm
Ulla and Comfey focused on keeping the Rhydon down as they saw a chunk of ice coming down on the Shadow Pokemon. She quickly turned her attention away so she wouldn't see the end result. When things went quiet, her Comfey on her head tapped the top of her head to signal it was fine to look now. The child turned back to see Rhydon slumped over as she was able to realize. That the Rhydon barely had the strength to hang on. She started to breathe a little heavily, as she wanted to heal the Pokemon so badly. But. She knew if she did, it could go on a rampage. "I-I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." She said to herself as she noticed a Weavile next to her.

She calmed down her breathing as she knelt down to the Weavile. "I'm okay. So is Comfey. I just needed to take a step back. How about you? Doesn't that hurt?" She asked the little Pokemon as she pointed at the swollen part on it's head. She reached into her pocket as she pulled out an Oran Berry for it to eat. She placed it on the ground for it to eat as she smiled warmly. "You did an amazing job. Take this for now, it will make you feel better. She said as she felt a sudden rush of darkness. She covered her mouth as it was close to making her throw up. This feeling, it was so close to XD002. But it was still no match to it. "W-Where did this come from?" She said as she saw Lucario come back to her concerned. "Master. It looks like there is a horde of Shadow Pokemon heading this way. It's probably because of Ein..." He said as he helped the child up to her feet.

She then watched Blizz talk to the others about going to face Ein with probably the others. If she had to guess, Leon is with that group. She raced to where she would believe they would be.

Meanwhile Leon was cracking his knuckles as they were in the main lobby. All they needed to do was go through the elevator. He can't wait to get his hands on Ein for all the stuff he's done. But once he heard about the horde, he calmed down a bit as he started to think. He then heard the doors opening behind him as he looked down to see his sister; Ulla. "Ulla!" The little girl looked up as she jumped up to be in her brother's embrace. Even though it hasn't been long, it felt like forever since they've seen eachother. Both of them then watched as Keiko was the one out of Ter and Abby to face Ein. Kaya between Odd and Wren. Both of them then looked at one another as they had to choose as well. Leon then put his sister down, a bit confused, Ulla watched as her older brother took off his coat and wrapped it around her. "Hold on to this. Don't get it too wrecked when you face Ein. Be sure to keep your head down, he doesn't know our parents had kids. But something may spark if he sees the similarities with us."

The Poison Channeler then ruffled her hair as he was going to follow the others toward the horde. "W-Wait what?!" He turned back to see his sister tugging on his green shirt. "Are you crazy?! You don't have ANY purified Pokemon! What happens if you Pokemon can get infected? Can you live with that? And you know plenty well out of the two of us. I'm the one with the more experience handling Shadow Pokemon. I thought you wanted to face Ein. Now you don't want to?!" "I know." Leon said blatantly. He couldn't help but smile to his sister. "I know I want to take him down. But, more than anything. I want to make sure your safe. And between Ein and a horde. Facing Ein sounds safer. Plus, I'm sure he has something up his hand. Something more stronger than that Shadow Mewtwo. They are going to need you there. And look, Keiko, Kaya, Sub, and many other people will be with you. So I know they'll watch over you. My Poison Channeling isn't good around people. I could get some of our teammates poisoned. The horde is open so I'll be able to let loose." He said as he watched his sister expression change to an understanding look, but also sad that it was true.

"...The one time you're not a good for nothing lazy brother. Is when your protecting me. Huh?" "You know it. Now, get going. I'll see you when this is all done." Leon then turned back to the door as he started cracking his knuckles once again. "Big brother...I love you." That sudden confession left Leon stunned as this was the first time she's said that in the longest time. He didn't turn back to say it back as he merely waved bye.

As they were heading up the elevator. Ulla was so cautious, but nothing was happening. Once they finally made up the battle arena, she didn't feel sick. Nor did Lucario detect anything. She stood next to Kaya as she couldn't agree with him more. "I don't like this feeling of uneasiness..." She said as she felt Lucario tug on Leon's coat that he put on her. The Fighter Pokemon then put the hood over her so it was hard to see her face. "Remember what he said." Ulla nodded as she was about to face her greatest fears.  

Cecile Silverstone

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:41 pm
SubonicXP

Without hesitation, Amaranth would push Cera towards the elevator, noticing her hesitation. "I'll join them outside. We don't know what's going to be up there for sure, but if it's anything like that Shadow Mewtwo..."

"A smaller, stronger group, right?"

Amaranth gave a quick nod before rushing outside.

"I still wonder if that's a good choice... but we've seen it through this far, right? Sub, everyone, let's go." The few seconds it'd take to reach the arena at top seemed like an eternity, amplified by nerves and general uneasiness...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:00 pm
The explosion sent Crystal, Aile, and their respective Pokémon back, with Eisley’s claws catching themselves on Aile’s left arm, giving it some deep cuts as he landed. “Gyah! F~~~!” Aile squeezed her arm as close to her as possible to put pressure on it, as Crystal got up to try and help her.

“There’s got to be something… These’ll have to do.” Crystal dug a couple of small towels she normally used for cleaning objects up out of her bag, looking at the woman’s arm. “I’m going to need you to get at least that arm out of your jacket.”

“But-”

“Get it off or I’ll tear it off of you with my mind. Your choice. But getting them covered at least will work better without the jacket.”

Aile muttered something under her breath before finally complying, first with her good arm before trying to get the wounded arm out of the jacket arm without losing too much pressure. After that, the makeshift bandages were applied, the cloths getting tied off with Crystal using her psychic abilities instead, allowing her to put a great amount of pressure as well on the arm without getting blood everywhere. Once they were all tied off, the hybrid sighed.

“That’s done, at least, and my best attempts at medical type things. My advice would be to lie low and hunker down, personally, keep action on that arm down to a minimum.”

“You sure as hell know that that’s not going to happen,” Aile growled, looking at the elevator. “You can’t believe that I’m going to stay here while everyone else does the heroing thi- That's a lot of ‘mons in the ground...” Aile trailed off, head turning to where she felt the vibrations in the ground. The hybrid looked at her, then turned her head in the direction Aile was looking, ears immediately flipping back against her head.

“I… Yeah, that’s not good. There’s way more than you think. And none of them are pleasant. Or even okay.”

“Yeah… Hell.” Aile stood up gingerly, finally recalling Eisley before holding her arm again. “Virus ridden, I assume. Tch.” Aile was about to head outside when Crystal stopped her. “You head up top.”

“But you’re in better condition than I am,” Aile protested, getting a shake of the Espeon woman’s head in reply.

“All the better to deal with a mass amount of Pokémon at the same time. Besides, there’s probably some big times up there that could use your ace in the hole there,” Crystal replied, pointing to a purple sphere on Aile’s belt. “Get your sorry hide on that elevator. Join the others. Kick a**. Win.”

“Huh. If you’re going to be that insistant then.” Aile picked up her staff with her empty hand, watching how tightly she gripped it now. “You be careful, too. Just because you’re a psychic doesn’t mean you’re invulnerable.”

“Heh. That’s what my partners and other teammates are for. To watch my own sorry hide.” She looked over to Demon Wing, who snorted as he finally made his way to his trainer, before looking back to Aile. “Good luck, and be careful.”

“Same to you.” Aile nodded before heading towards the elevator, joining the others on it to the boss fight.

Crystal and Demon Wing would race off to the exit of the tower, looking to entangle themselves into the Shadow Pokémon fight. The psychic would shake her head on the run out, groaning. “And this is why I’m going here. My head’s hurting way too much to be of any use focusing enough up there to help them… I hope this is done soon enough.”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:23 pm
Rhyme looked relieved at Tristen's approach, the Pachirisu hybrid holding out her arm and only wincing a bit as he fixed what was, in her defense, not the best of an attempt to heal up. "I'll grab some medical help later...we need to stop him before anyone gets more hurt...or worse." Rhyme states back, looking Tristen in the eyes if and should he catch them. "....As much as I want to help hold the line, I don't think I'll be much use here." She looks to where he'd helped her bind her wound, and looked up towards the others making their way to the escalator. The Pachirisu hybrid took a deep breath then, and hugged her friend tightly. "We'll make it okay. All of us." She whispers to him, lets go, and hurries up to join the others, tail slightly poofed. She didn't know what to expect when she got up there...But she'd be ready with the others.

-------------

Zwei? Zwei woke up after a minute of being dazed, unaware of what'd happened. "Wow....wow...wow!!" He manages to climb to his feet, slightly stumbling as he regains his bearings. "That was kinda scary." The dog hybrid admitted, and manages to cross the holes and debris to get back to the team. He sees Rhyme go up one way...and theres one of his buddies! (Maybe. He can't remember. He does know Rhyme though!)

"We gonna hold the line?" Zwei asks Tristen, turning his head to look out. Moves his head one way, then the other, and pulls out Salem, the Zorua yawning as she rubs her face with a paw. "I'm super nervous...but I bet we can do it. We're Team Snagem. We can do anything.....we're like....elastic. We can bounce back and make it hurt." The Hybrid grins and scoots around to find the best vantage point and see where he can be most effective.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:12 pm
SubonicXP
The elevator would soon make it to the top of Realgam Tower, rising up out of the floor. The Snagems would step out and find themselves standing in a completely empty arena. Realgam Colosseum, as it was once called. exactly the same as it had always been. Apparently Ein had left it as is for whatever reason. It was quiet here, one could hear the hum of the elevator behind them. Sub himself couldn't sense the presence of anyone or anything else besides his teammates. Something wasn't right about this.

The arena the Snagems found themselves stepping into was an enormous open-air affair. The floor had been painted red and blue, shaped into the enormous pattern of a Pokeball as was traditional for battle arenas, with two areas marked out with smaller painted Pokeballs on the floor to indicate the spaces for battling trainers - but the time for legitimate competition in this place had long come and gone, having to bear witness to atrocities unimaginable during the time of its new tenant. Hexagon shaped bleacher areas, sans screaming fans, served to block off the edges of the arena to the open air. On the other side and further down, as if in another world, the Snagems would be able to hear the rushing of the wind and the sound of the ferocious melee opening up as the horde met the companions they left behind, desperately attempting to buy them enough time to put a stop to all of this.

There's a click and electric luminescence begin to flicker to life, illuminating the edges of the bleacher arenas and along the sides of the floor, allowing them a better view of the empty battle arena. It also served to let them know someone had been watching all along. There's a crackle as an old disused speaker system hissed to life, once used to call the action transpiring on the battlefield below.

"Well now." Ein's voice, unmistakable despite the age of the speakers, emerges through the talk boxes to address the gathered group. "Look who's come calling after all this time. The heroic Team Snagem. Did you have fun in Unova?" A breathy chuckle punctuates the scientist's obvious mirth at causing a global conflict. "Did you have fun handling my associate's business in Kalos?" Both were clearly rhetorical questions as Ein continues without waiting for an answer.

"And yet here you stand, having worsened two global conflicts and having seen for yourself the darkness that dwells in the hearts of men and still you have the idea, the audacity, to consider yourselves the heroes of this story." The scientist's voice had turned acidic, dismissive of the very idea. "These wars, this conflict, could have been over years ago had you not decided that your brand of justice was the 'right' one. That your judgment had to be absolute over all others. It's people like you that keep setting the world back with your barbaric, backwards way of thinking. I told you once, a long long time ago that I would not just defeat you as a team of individuals but that I would invalidate your very existence, liquidate your credo, and ensure that everyone forgot about you." A hum begins filling the stadium, and the Pokeball painted on the ground furthest from them slides apart into two halves, a glass elevator capsule rising from somewhere within the bowels of the sanctuary. Inside was a massive muscular Sharpedo hybrid, potentially very familiar to those of the team who had already had the misfortune of running into him.

Clad in a tattered plain gray prison-style jumpsuit, and fitted with a metallic wedge of a visor covering his eyes, there could be no mistaking who this individual was, the alphanumeric combo of 'S-22' was very clear above his left breast in black ink. The doors of the pod open, parting on either side with a pneumatic hiss. The giant took his first steps out into the open air of the arena, regarding them silently behind the metallic sheen of his headgear.

"Forget about your friends down below, they're already dead. Forget about your families, as they won't have enough of you to send back to bury. Forget about your loved ones, as soon they'll have to move on from your memory. I said I was going to erase you from history, but maybe that was a bit precocious of me." The power lines running from the lights now hum again and there's a series of red lights that jump to life around them, protruding from several orifices. Cameras.

At the same time, the floor of each row of seats in the honeycomb stadium boxes slides back, and rows upon rows of manacled prisoners - test subjects, locals of Orre, and other individuals seized through war or other means rise to 'fill' this battle stadium to capacity, chained to the bleachers. Some of them are missing limbs, or eyes, or bear other scarification as a result of the treatments they were put through day in and day out in the facility, some of them look to be in no way unharmed. But the emotions on all of their faces is as plain as day - fear, of the massive behemoth looming in front of them. Shock - as the realization of why they were drug from their cells and paraded in their gray jumpsuits becomes evident. And anxiety - of wondering what horrors awaited them next in this place. Some stare openly, some meekly stare at the ground, and some have no eyes or sanity left to see but just gaze out into the open air. It was clear what Ein wanted to achieve, and he was achieving it - an audience and a very captive one at that.

The wind whistles dramatically, the arena dead silent even with the hundreds watching in the stands. S-22's jumpsuit lightly tugs in the breeze as he continues to stand stock-still, staring down the assembled team. Those who could sense energy as usual could sense nothing from this monstrosity, not one iota of anything resembling elemental energy. Ein breaks the silence, speaking once again, his voice driven and determined as he declares his intent to not only the team but the entire world.

"You all will serve as the greatest example of what happens to deviants in my new world order. The millions watching at home and the hundreds assembled here will understand once and for all that it is an inexorable tide that cannot be stopped, and cannot be beaten. This moment, here and now today, will serve as a memorial to exquisite folly and hubris on your part," Ein hisses, a little emotion coming into his voice as he addresses Sub, though not by name. "That, mercifully, you will only be alive to be embarrassed by for a short moment."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:02 am
Ryan was getting sick to his stomach just listening to Ein. The man was a madman, no way around it!

Once Ryan saw the cameras though he quickly turned his back to them and retrieved his Suicune mask from his pack and put it on. Damn this man! He was on the verge of undoing all the work he had done off in Sinnoh with this stunt!

Once he had his mask secured Ryan would turn back and stand ready for the coming fight, grasping tightly onto Undine's Pokeball.

"your words are as hollow as this Tower, yeah? You are nothing but a deluded madman! And I cannot let you threaten the peace we have fought so hard to keep! Let's go! Undine!" Ryan shouts and tosses out the pokeball, expecting his Brionne to come out. But what emerged through a blinding light was different. "Primarina!" Undine cries as she takes the field. She had evolved since Ryan had last used her! (earned through approved Side RP exp, approved by the Dark One)

Ryan places a hand on Undine's shoulder. "Look at you! You're fully evolved now! So let this ugly shark have it! Moonblast!" Ryan says as he steps back.

Undine nods and focuses a massive blast of Fairy Chi down upon S-22.

Ryan fishes the broken Primarinium-Z out of his pocket and looks at it in his hand. If only this wasn't broken he could truly show off Undine's new strength!  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff