Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Snagem Camp (Day 2) [FPT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:43 pm
Reno would be taking a moment to watch Robin and the others interact, doing his best to gauge the situation before he did anything more to contribute to the situation. The way Robin was acting was way too panicked for him to be anything other than a concerned person. And as he began to panic in response to his conclusion, Reno would carefully slide into position to calm the hybrid. Very notably, making sure to place himself between Crystal and Robin as he spoke. "I know its in the area. But unfortunately, my tuning for its signature is a little thrown or I'd be able to help more. I still have ne question before we go any further here though. How the hell do you know about the Ziton? That thing was almost a myth to the Psychic Pokemon I trained with and it regularly slaughtered them."

As he spoke, Reno was making sure to give a few psychic nudges to Harleen, making sure she was in position on his shoulder to monitor Crystal and the others nearby. Last thing he needed was the damned thing taking advantage of this moment and Harleen could use the practice helping defend Reno.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:46 pm
SubonicXP

"Well pleased to meet you, Ryan. Caughtem...that name sounds familiar. I used to go to Seafolk about once a year to met a man who sold silk. Maybe I met one of your kin. Auntie Wilokia replied with a smile. "Master Water Channeler, you don't say...the elders back home must be proud of you. It has been a generation since we've had a Water Channeler, let alone a Master. Tell me son, are you any good?" She asked with a wry smile.

"Yes, you probably met my father, Robert. And no doubt if you met him, you also met my mother, Jasmine. They were always going somewhere to see what they could find and bring back." Ryan would says in a soft tone, as talking about his parents was still not something he could do so easily without wishing they were still by his side.

"They are, but I think the one who is impressed the most is Tapu Fini," Ryan says as he jangles his Z-Ring forward. It was not colored like most that we're gifted by Tapu Koko but had softer blue and pink hues thanks to Tapu Fini being the source. "And I would like to think I am. Why do you ask, Auntie?" Ryan inquires, his mood picking back up along the way.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:43 pm
SubonicXP

"The Ziton! It is here! Can't you feel it!? You of all hybrids should be able to feel its approach!" The Thievul hybrid shouted in response to Crystal, as if she even knew what a 'Ziton' was and why she should be concerned about it, let alone how she could feel something she didn't even know of. It was then that the hybrid had something an epiphany, Robin's eyes going wide as he struggled to get up but his sore body would not cooperate, adrenaline failing him.

"It got you! It got to you already, didn't it!?" He shouted, the formerly cool headed and debonair Robin suddenly flying into a panic and flopping around on the ground as he tried to stand up, but kept failing. "Someone knock her out, now! Please!" He pled with the Snagems, probably confusing Crystal further.
Crystal tilted her head, ears following in that kind of exaggerated tilt now. She was indeed thoroughly confused, because she A) didn't know what a 'Ziton' was, B) was supposed to know what it was, and C) was supposedly possessed by it. And while the name might have jogged something way back in the depths of her brain, she had no definition or meaning behind the name, it meant pretty much nothing to her. How Robin was acting about her did raise concern, though. "Donne... Return, please," she whispered, concern creeping onto her face as she recalled the Bronzor. "Reno? What is this Ziton," she asked, bringing her braid around and pulling on it nervously. This had gone and taken a serious turn faster than she had wanted, way too fast.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:00 pm
Brian smiled when Lu returned Lillie's greeting with a friendly wave. It would appear that Lillie was more relaxed around Pokemon, though that wasn't unusual. Brian, himself, was more relaxed around Pokemon, as they didn't judge the way people did. When Elio's Torracat rubbed against his leg to show his appreciation at being healed, Brian knelt down and scratched under the Fire-type's chin, knowing that was a favorite spot for most of the feline Pokemon. Brian looked at Elio when the youngster thanked him for the food and healing their Pokemon, smiling at Clefairy's reaction to the healing.

When it was mentioned he couldn't be repaid for his hospitality, he shook his head and was about to say that seeing how happy they were with the food and healing was reward enough, but before he could say anything, Lillie produced an egg from her bag. From the looks of it, it had been through a bit of a rough time, judging by the scratches he could see on top of it. "Hmm, that could be possible," he said in response to Elio's comment as he reached out to take the egg gently. "Other than the scratches, it looks to be just fine, but we'll have to wait until it hatches to make sure the little one inside is alright. And ye're right, Lillie, I've got quite a bit of experience with Pokemon and Pokemon eggs, since both my parents are breeders." Lu, herself, had been hatched by him after finding her egg abandoned, so he was no stranger to rearing eggs.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:34 pm
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

"Well pleased to meet you, Ryan. Caughtem...that name sounds familiar. I used to go to Seafolk about once a year to met a man who sold silk. Maybe I met one of your kin. Auntie Wilokia replied with a smile. "Master Water Channeler, you don't say...the elders back home must be proud of you. It has been a generation since we've had a Water Channeler, let alone a Master. Tell me son, are you any good?" She asked with a wry smile.

"Yes, you probably met my father, Robert. And no doubt if you met him, you also met my mother, Jasmine. They were always going somewhere to see what they could find and bring back." Ryan would says in a soft tone, as talking about his parents was still not something he could do so easily without wishing they were still by his side.

"They are, but I think the one who is impressed the most is Tapu Fini," Ryan says as he jangles his Z-Ring forward. It was not colored like most that we're gifted by Tapu Koko but had softer blue and pink hues thanks to Tapu Fini being the source. "And I would like to think I am. Why do you ask, Auntie?" Ryan inquires, his mood picking back up along the way.

Wilokia smiled as she eyed the Z-Ring. That was the second thing she was going to inquire about. This might just work out in their favor. "We owe your group a big favor. You helped save two of our own in spite of our differences, though not selflessly. The deal was if you helped us we'd give you half of the Wishing Pieces Lillie found, and she found nine. But the Alolan in me demands one last chance to retain our own in this moment of shame. Ryan Caughtem of Poni Island I, Wilokia Keawe of Akala Island challenge to to a Tapu Ho'a'o! Your people saved my people but our honored has been damaged and by the Tapu I demand the right to heal our spiritual wound. The pieces are yours either way. If you win I'll surrender my Wishing Star, if you do then you'll allow us to keep the greater half of the nine pieces. What is your answer?" The stakes weren't particularly high for the Snagems, just one piece but Alola would lose an entire star. This really was about honor.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:45 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

Wilokia smiled as she eyed the Z-Ring. That was the second thing she was going to inquire about. This might just work out in their favor. "We owe your group a big favor. You helped save two of our own in spite of our differences, though not selflessly. The deal was if you helped us we'd give you half of the Wishing Pieces Lillie found, and she found nine. But the Alolan in me demands one last chance to retain our own in this moment of shame. Ryan Caughtem of Poni Island I, Wilokia Keawe of Akala Island challenge to to a Tapu Ho'a'o! Your people saved my people but our honored has been damaged and by the Tapu I demand the right to heal our spiritual wound. The pieces are yours either way. If you win I'll surrender my Wishing Star, if you do then you'll allow us to keep the greater half of the nine pieces. What is your answer?" The stakes weren't particularly high for the Snagems, just one piece but Alola would lose an entire star. This really was about honor.

Ryan stares at Auntie Wilokia. "Wilokia Keawe of Akala Island, I Ryan Caughtem of Poni Island accept your challenge with the full honor and respect the Tapu's expect from us Alolans. My answer has no bearing on the wants and desires of my team, but what must be done due to the nature of this challenge. I will not bring shame to me, the Tapu's, or Alola by denying you this." Ryan says in return, giving a slight bow to his elder.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:04 am
Reno Vantas

Espeon_Commander

"Because, I used to be part of the group that has been waiting for its return." Robin said, dropping this truth bomb in a rather plain spoken fashion. There is a group that wants this thing around? What kind of maniacs would want that? "Now knock her out! If by some chance it hasn't gotten her yet then maybe you can throw it off her scent by rendering her unconscious. It's already locked onto her and you of all people know it." The hybrid hissed at Reno, almost accusingly. He glared at Crystal, even then her gaze didn't seem fixed on her, as if he was staring beyond her.

"Wouldn't it be nice to go back home? Back to Alto Mare." A voice spoke to Crystal's mind, her voice to be precise. Her subconscious? Why was she suddenly thinking about Alto Mare at a time like this? "It's so peaceful there. The canals, the museum, the gardens...a true paradise. Everything here is just so...exhausting. I'm just so tired. It would be so nice to go back home and just relax and rest. The voice, her voice, continued, gradually speaking more and more in the first person.

Were these her own thoughts? "They won't let me though. Always bothering me, always a source of stress. Why can't they leave me alone?" For whatever reason feelings of resentment were boiling inside of Crystal, and she found them focused on Reno.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:32 am
DragonFang099

"Ha! That's a funny coincidence then!" Elio chuckled at the revelation that Brian actually had experience in hatching eggs. This fact seemed to bring relief to Lillie, the girl sighing and giving off a smile in response. It was clear she was concerned over the egg for awhile.

"I...can't wait to see what hatches out of it." Lillie spoke up, looking away again from Brian. As she did she caught a glimpse of Ryan and Wilokia. They both seemed rather tense. Elio noticed Lillie staring at them and turned to face them as well.

"Uh...I think your friend and Auntie are about to fight...or something." Elio said to Brian, pointing in that direction.

Ryan Caughtem

"Perfect." Wilokia grinned, pulling her bug net around from her back. It was still a little scuffed up but it would take a lot more than being tossed around to damage such a relic. "Then under the watchful eye of the Tapu I declare these to be the rules of this Ho'a'o. Two Pokemon each, one to Channel and other to utilize a Z-Move. First one to be hit by a Z-Move loses. At least, that's the traditional way but from the looks of it you only have one-" Wilokia said but was cut off by a Roto-drone swooping down from the sky and positioning its self directly in front of Ryan.

"Bzzt! Chairman Rose is excited to be able to televise such a rare treat to his audience and would like to offer you one of your Pokemon to use in such a sacred ritual! Bzzt!" Of course, Rose had been listening, watching. Shouldn't surprise anyone. While to them it's a solemn occasion to Rose it was just another avenue to bring in viewers and make money. Wilokia sneered as she listened but just gave Ryan a reassuring nod that it was okay. What other choice did he have? He needed one of his other Water type to Channel with. Only question was who would he pick?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:44 am
SubonicXP

"Perfect." Wilokia grinned, pulling her bug net around from her back. It was still a little scuffed up but it would take a lot more than being tossed around to damage such a relic. "Then under the watchful eye of the Tapu I declare these to be the rules of this Ho'a'o. Two Pokemon each, one to Channel and other to utilize a Z-Move. First one to be hit by a Z-Move loses. At least, that's the traditional way but from the looks of it you only have one-" Wilokia said but was cut off by a Roto-drone swooping down from the sky and positioning its self directly in front of Ryan.

"Bzzt! Chairman Rose is excited to be able to televise such a rare treat to his audience and would like to offer you one of your Pokemon to use in such a sacred ritual! Bzzt!" Of course, Rose had been listening, watching. Shouldn't surprise anyone. While to them it's a solemn occasion to Rose it was just another avenue to bring in viewers and make money. Wilokia sneered as she listened but just gave Ryan a reassuring nod that it was okay. What other choice did he have? He needed one of his other Water type to Channel with. Only question was who would he pick?

Ryan flinches at first. He had rushed to the agreement without remembering that James was one of his non-channeling partners. He was about to apologize profusely when the Roto-Drone appeared. He blinks at the drone for a moment. When he sees Wilokia nod in approval, he interacts with the drone.

Ryan was trying to decide which of his channeling partners to use when he sighs in the realization that the choice was painfully obvious and selects Undine, his Primarina.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:26 am
RCCaughtem

Ryan was trying to decide which of his channeling partners to use when he sighs in the realization that the choice was painfully obvious and selects Undine, his Primarina.

After Ryan selected his Pokemon Wilokia tapped two Pokeballs on her belt to release her own; Cutiefly and Joltik. It was only by fortunate happenstance that yesterday the Snagems knocked out Blipbug and not Joltik. It was obvious which one would be using the Z-Move and Ryan probably did not like the thought of that.

With Joltik buzzing and crackling with static electricity on her shoulder and Cutiefly hovering above her head Wilokia gripped her bug net tight and readied herself. "If you're ready then by let us give Tapu Koko a fight worthy of his attention." Once she knew Ryan was ready the elderly woman would make the first move, her Cutiefly executing a Fairy Wind in their direction while Wilokia seemed to glide backwards on nothing but air, her Joltik continuing to build up electricity in its body. She wanted distance for something.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:48 am
SubonicXP

After Ryan selected his Pokemon Wilokia tapped two Pokeballs on her belt to release her own; Cutiefly and Joltik. It was only by fortunate happenstance that yesterday the Snagems knocked out Blipbug and not Joltik. It was obvious which one would be using the Z-Move and Ryan probably did not like the thought of that.

With Joltik buzzing and crackling with static electricity on her shoulder and Cutiefly hovering above her head Wilokia gripped her bug net tight and readied herself. "If you're ready then by let us give Tapu Koko a fight worthy of his attention." Once she knew Ryan was ready the elderly woman would make the first move, her Cutiefly executing a Fairy Wind in their direction while Wilokia seemed to glide backwards on nothing but air, her Joltik continuing to build up electricity in its body. She wanted distance for something.

Ryan and Undine nod to one another, and Ryan gives a quick pat on the head to James. Undine would fire off an Icy Wind to counter into the Fairy Wind, but also set up Ryan, who would send his Monstrous Mist through the Icy Wind, turning it into a freezing fog that would sit heavy on anything it settled on, giving Ryan an extra layer of vision through his water sense. James, well, James was less than thrilled and a bit scared of the Joltik. He was still not very comfortable when it came to battles. Ryan was hoping that seeing him and Undine fight might inspire his Sobble.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:30 pm
Glancing over his shoulder, Reno would decide he should explain a bit better for those less informed as to what the Ziton was. "The Ziton is an amalgamation of psychic energy from a massive variety of sources, designed by and under the control of The Master to gather energy for....something. He wasn't clear if it was revenge, help, or what. What I do know is that the Ziton would cannibalize in any psychics it came across with mindless zeal. But I reintroduced the mind to the body and thought I had obliterated it. So here we are..." Finishing off his explanation as Robin finally deigned to answer him, Reno would once again feel his blood drop another few degrees as more tiny pieces were coming together, slowly filling in a picture that Reno was very much not liking the look of.

"Robin. I am not going to hastily club a fellow Snagem on a hunch. That would just be crass." Reno explained, reaching his right arm across his body towards the SNAG that was currently strapped to his hip, very specifically towards the bright red emergency button he had personally asked for on this one. All it would take was one press and he would be strapped with Pokemon to fight off these issues. He'd be booted from the tourney, but that would be worth it to fend off that creature. And for Robin's sake, Reno was making sure the slow gesture was very noticeable to the hybrid. "Plus, I already dealt with it once. I might not have my team currently but Im certain extenuating circumstances would let me get them to fend off something like that."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:36 pm
'SubonicXP'

Arkelos lies next to the tree with his eyes closed; soft footsteps are heard from behind him. With eyes still closed, Arkelos leans in to hear what his leader has to say. After Sub finished his generous offer; Arkelos replies, “Not quite a nap, just a little peace before the storm.” He said taking a slow deep breath. “Oh here, this is for the group.” He said flicking the Wishing piece toward Sub.

Letting out a yawn and big stretch; “So an assault is it? I’m sure you’re well aware of Johto’s camp is perfectly placed. One way in, one way out. Direct assault would mean casualties, none which you or I want to have.” He stood up and cracked his neck and back. “I have to admit, my skills are not the greatest as the rest of the group. I also have a hunch that several if not many would not serve well under my command.” Arkelos grinned, “Lucky for you, I asked Jezebel before I left to see if she can create something that can-” -Explosion heard in the distance- “Looks like she’s either done, or destroyed the campsite.”

Arkelos laughed, “Alright sub, but this needs to be a small mission first. It’s been a couple of days since I got you that information. We need to surveillance them first. Who knows what kind of pokemon or equipment they have; both legally and illegally.”

Walking back toward the campsite Arkelos turns back around, “I think you might want to join me when talking with Jezebel; we will need her help.”

back at camp Jezebel starts to clean up her mess; moments later Arkelos walks up to the kitchen area. “Oh hi, forgive the mess. I got carried away with different ingredients. I hope you had a good- err- mission? Is that is?” She said with a frantic voice. Arkelos chuckled, “No, no, not a mission; We were instructed to find wishing pieces.” Jezebel threw a bunch of bowls into the camp sink for cleaning. “Oh, that’s right. I’m sure you were successful.” Arkelos nodded, “Yes, but our fearless leader offered me an interesting- mission.” Letting out a sigh, “However I have to wait for him to approve it. Did you by any chance finish what I asked before I left?” Jezebel stumbles through different messes of ingredients and dishes. “Oh right – oow- here- ouch- here you go” She said handing him a medium bag. “Oh good, thank you kindly. Now just to wait to hear from sub.”  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:50 pm
Crystal listened to Reno’s explanation of what Ziton was, or is, or whatever. Something that was created that devours other psychics’ minds, and this guy, at least, was suspecting it was in her already. ‘Riiiiight, shouldn’t I have thoughts that aren’t my own if something’s made their home in my mind? I mean…’ The thoughts of going home and the feeling resentments then came though, with the hybrid almost falling in line with them, before correcting herself. ‘Wait. This was my choice to come here. And while people are annoying sometimes, I knew this was going to be a thing. There should be no reason for me to be getting irritated…' And yet she was still irritated.

Something seemed to flip once she caught Reno reaching for his SNAG. The rules of the tournament were clear, you could only start with one unevolved Pokémon. While he might have more, it was doubtful that he would have a fully empowered team so soon. So one of two things was going to happen. Either, he was going to somehow bring out more Pokémon, or he was going to call for backup. Either way, that couldn’t happen. Crystal wouldn’t show any signs of change in her stature, but one thing notable would be a tree getting pulled out of the ground and thrown at Robin and Reno. At the time it was launched towards him, Crystal’s face would become emotionless as she darted behind the psychic and let go a point blank Shadow Ball.

Well, looks like Robin was right. Time for a fight.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:33 pm
He hated when he was right to be cautious about his own friends.

Reno would immediately shift from the slow motion to immediately slamming the emergency button, keeping strangely still even as a giant tree and a Shadow Ball were baring down on him. Well, only one of those was really coming for him since Harleen was already intercepting the Shadow Ball with a Mirror Coat, rebounding the point blank assault back at......well, presumably still Crystal. As for the giant tree, it would soon meet its match as Reno caught an object that had fallen from the sky. A flurry of red lights would erupt from the strange metal object before Reno turned towards the tree and blasted off the ground with a burst of energy, digging with both arms as he forced the incoming projectile back and gritting his teeth through the tearing he could feel as the bark ground away at his skin. Finally able to build up the energy, Reno would move his arms back, take the physical hit of the tree, and then fire back with a pair of psionically-amplified punches that aimed to break the tree before it could do anything to Robin.

Spinning around on his heels from the impacts he had just utilized and redirected, Reno would find himself face to face with Crystal again. Only this time, he was flanked now by an Alolan Raichu, a Metagross, and his Wynaut. And he now had his left arm back. "Crystal. Fight that damned thing. Don't make me get the rest of my team out. I don't want to fight you." Reno growled, right hand bristling near the few other Pokeballs still visibly embedded in his left arm. He knew it might be futile, but it had to be attempted.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff