Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
TM - A Mauv-olent Presence in the Bright City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:51 pm
"Aw man..." Tristen said to himself in a bit of irritation. This guy was out cold from the Ralts's outburst. Tristen had it all planned out. If this guy had lost out, losing his Ralts, he could tail him, perhaps the collector could lead Tristen off to where possibly they're being 'produced', for lack of a better term. With all chaos breaking loose, Tristen figured then at the very least to shake this guy for information, at least try to. But with him out cold, he had no idea when he was going to come back to the world of consciousness.

Brian and Kazu was all over the Ralts right at the moment with their own Pokemon...adding his own would just be getting in the way and he still needed to drag this collector still out of this Ralts's warpath. Fortunately he was strong enough to move him; it probably wouldn't have been that way if he had still been an Electrike hybrid. At least not until he was older, at least. Tristen started to drag the collector further and further away from the battlefield, dragging him all the way to a table when he figured, for the time being, the collector was safe.

There was then issue, unfortunately, on trying to get this guy back to the world of the living of sorts. He didn't really want to electrocute the guy...not yet at least, tempting as it was for thinking that a Shadow Pokemon was the big thing to have. Tristen looked around, grabbing a large drink that was abandoned by one of the patrons in the court. It was still cold, at least...ice hadn't even melted yet. Not sure what it was though...it was dark...perhaps a soda or an ice tea. Either way, Tristen didn't waste any more time. He splashed the drink in the collector's face. "Hey, wake up!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:41 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
William sighed in relief as Monique tossed a Pokeball at the frozen Grimer. "To be honest, I only had Hydrangea use Helping Hand because I didn't want her getting too close to that thing and risk infection, but I'm glad we've got it contained, now. That said, one down, who knows how many to go,"

William turned away from the Snagems as he said that and got a face full of angry proprietor for his trouble. With a nervous chuckle, he recalled Hydrangea and looked back to Monique and Lykas. "We should get going."

Monique looked back at the proprietor and sighed.

"I'm sorry for all the damage, but I want to explain what we found. There was a Shadow Grimer that was in the sewer system and going between different battle facilities. We'd had some reports of Shadow Pokémon in the area, and there may well be more, but this is one less. I can't stay, but... Is there anything we can do to assist in general?"

She felt badly. Three people suddenly turning up in a bathroom and wrangling a Grimer out of the plumbing in ways that probably required a contractor to come in and patch up the work was just...not great. The business was small, and who knows how many customers it actually had.

She turned and looked back at Lykas and William. "Did you want to tell the TV station what we found, or are we needed somewhere else?"  

MoniqueBrie

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:36 am
MoniqueBrie

Once he was sure Grimer was successfully contained, Lykas shook his head to his allies and replied to Monique's inquiry. "Report what we found to Sub and let me know if he wants us to meet up with anyone else, otherwise, I'd suggest you try and figure out if that little folder you've found can tell us where they're likely to hit next." He told the less experienced hybrid, "I'll help clean all this up and join you guys as soon as I can." He offered to the shop owner aloud, making sure the other Snagems knew he didn't intend to just disappear.

That said, he'd insist the shop owner step out of the way and, taking a deep breath, he'd exhale an Icy Wind across the floor, mostly freezing the water that had been spilled, cracking it apart into manageable pieces and beginning to move the chunks to the nearest drain, where he'd use Will-o-Wisp to melt said ice and allow it to drain away rather quickly. It shouldn't take long for him to have the mess all cleaned up, especially once he split his ponytail tentacles apart and began to use them to move more of the frozen mess per trip.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:42 am
”Blizzard120”

”Cecile Silverstone”

”DragonFang099”

When Kazu called out to the Ralts the Shadow Pokemon spun around and shouted at him in anger, Shadow aura swelling as if it was preparing to attack. As the boy spoke to him however the Ralts could feel his emotions flowing into him along with his words, the Shadow Pokemon able to sense the truth and sincerity behind what the novice Psychic Channeler was saying, its Shadow aura slowing beginning to decrease in size as it listened and Kazu’s words and feelings reached its heart. Or at least, that would happen if its heart were not closed tight. No, Kazu would instead be confronted in the end with a horrible realization, an intimate first hand experience to the true nature of Shadow Pokemon. The hate, anger, and pain the Ralts was feeling would instead flow towards Kazu, the boy able to see first hand the darkness gripping it and the foul energy it produced. There was a reason why some of the Hybrid members of the team always felt queasy around Shadow Pokemon. While Kazu himself, as a human, could not be infected by the virus he did open himself up to being subjected to all these horrible emotions and trauma, certainly not a good thing to be exposed to for an extended period of time.

“Raaalts!” The Shadow Ralts screeched, now revealing that its Shadow aura was not shrinking but condensing as it prepared a Shadow Hold, the energy beginning to take on the form of energy chains which spun around the Shadow Ralts before the end of it came flying at Kazu, intending to bind Kazu in place with fear and let him stay awhile in its heart of darkness so he may continue to feel what it felt for some time.

That was when Sub showed up, flying in on his hoverboard and snatching up the boy, avoiding the Shadow Hold but eventually crashing into a table, Sub holding Kazu to his chest as they were both sent rolling. They might be a little banged up but physically they’d both be fine. At that same moment Anteros the Mimikyu appeared from the shadow the Ralts cast and struck the Shadow Pokemon from behind with its ghostly claw as it executed a Shadow Sneak, the Shadow Pokemon letting out a pained cry and stumbling from the Super Effective hit. “Snag it! Now!” Sub shouted at Brian.

The Shadow Ralts’s aura was burning bigger than ever as its Shadow energy swelled. While its Shadow Hold wasn’t successful it did give it just enough Shadow energy to begin the process of entering Hyper Mode, though not enough to instantly snap into it. If it entered Hyper Mode this battle would enter a new and more difficult stage and already this encounter went to pot. It was time to snag it or prepare for a more drawn out fight.

Back with Tristen the ‘Master Collector’ would gasp as he was snapped awake by the cold water thrown on him, the man looking around dazed and confused for a second before focusing on the hybrid standing in front of him, his expression quickly changing from shock and surprise to anger and hostility. “Attack, Ralts!” He immediately shouted, then Tristen’s words finally sinked in and registered, the brain clearly having a slight lag going on after being knocked out. Ralts was nowhere near to hear such a command, let alone do anything. “I am awake!” He shouted. Looks like he was intent on being confrontational just for the sake of it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:34 pm
Brian watched as Kazu tried to quell the Shadow Ralts' anger, but unfortunately for him, it backfired, and the older trainer was ready to order Firebrand to fire that Flamethrower he'd had him ready up. Before he could do so however, a familiar figure showed up, grabbing Kazu and making a beeline away from where the Shadow Ralts had poured its feelings toward the younger boy. He wasn't expecting to see a Mimikyu appear from the Ralts' shadow, hitting it with Shadow Sneak.

This was the opening Brian was waiting for, and as the Shadow Ralts stumbled from the hit and Sub shouted at him to snag it, he was already loading another Pokeball into the SNAG machine. There was no way he was going to let this little Psychic/Fairy-type suffer any longer, and he knew this was his best chance to get the poor thing out of here. Taking a moment to aim the device, he let the Pokeball fly, hitting the Shadow Ralts squarely in the head and watching as it sucked the small Pokemon into the ball. He watched as the ball closed around it, shaking a few times, waiting to see if this attempt would be more successful than the first.

After a moment of shaking, the Pokeball went still and dinged, and Brian let out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. Finally, the Shadow Ralts had been contained, and they could begin the process of purifying it. Well, more like he could begin the process of purifying it. That would be a task in and of itself, but he wasn't going to give up. This was his first encounter with Shadow Pokemon, and if they were all as badly infected as this poor Ralts was, they had a lot of work ahead of them to take out whomever was creating them. Speaking of which, he could see the Collector sitting nearby, and his anger flared anew, but he held it back and didn't approach, seeing Tristen was already there. Hopefully the Manectric hybrid could get some answers out of him.

After a moment, Brian turned to Kazu, smiling. "Thanks for yer help, Kazu," he said, walking over. "Ye stopped it long enough for Sub to land a hit so we could snag it." He was glad the boy had taken the initiative to help out, and looked forward to seeing what he could do once he had his abilities under control.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:58 pm
SubonicXP
Back with Tristen the ‘Master Collector’ would gasp as he was snapped awake by the cold water thrown on him, the man looking around dazed and confused for a second before focusing on the hybrid standing in front of him, his expression quickly changing from shock and surprise to anger and hostility. “Attack, Ralts!” He immediately shouted, then Tristen’s words finally sinked in and registered, the brain clearly having a slight lag going on after being knocked out. Ralts was nowhere near to hear such a command, let alone do anything. “I am awake!” He shouted. Looks like he was intent on being confrontational just for the sake of it.

Tristen just stared a bit deadpan at the 'collector' for a couple of seconds; this guy actually had the audacity to do that to someone who could otherwise electric fry him. "Good...to know." Tristen said, looking down at the collector as he just merely tossed the now empty cup aside. "What would also be good to know is if you tell me where you got that Ralts." Obviously, Tristen had no experience in interrogations; the statement, subtle as a brick to the head. The only things going for Tristen was by chance this collector quickly would realize what Tristen is a part of, hopefully to prompt him the gravity of the situation and hopefully realizing his chances of actually leaving unharmed barring getting caught up in the earlier Ralts attack would be next to nothing if he decides to get more confrontational than he already is. Tristen was somewhat of a timid sort; he still did have fangs when pushed, however.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:27 pm
”MoniqueBrie”

”Requiem of Whyspers”

”TerashiLeonGoken”

The old man was about to go off on the Snagems, his face turning bright ready, looking not too dissimilar from a Tamato Berry. However as they continued to apologize and Lykas went to work he shut up and observed. The hybrid would make quick work of the place and before long it was all cleaned up, the filth washed away into the drain in the middle of the room. The man was shocked, maybe he had been wrong about the Snagems. "Thank you." The old man said to Lykas, forcing himself but he did mean it. "I don't have any money to thank you with but if you ever would like to tutor your Pokemon in the ways of sword or song you're more than welcome to come back some time." He told Lykas, extending a hand to him.

"As for any plumbing repairs don't worry about it." He reassured Monique. "Thank you, all of you. I extend the same invitation of tutelage to you all."

"Lykas is correct. Report to Sub, we now have something of a lead to the source of the Shadow Pokemon outbreak. His SNAG is currently located at the food court, you should find him then." GRAY spoke up to Monique through her SNAG. "I would tell you not to get caught up in stuffing your face but after your encounter with Grimer I doubt you have much of an appetite."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:14 pm
Crystal’s ears twitched, raising a hand in front of her as soon as she felt the shadowy, revolting energy from Lunatone. At first, a clear, window like barrier would form, quickly filling with light before the Lunatone’s Shadow Wave blasted through. While it did dampen the energy, she still shivered as the wave hit. “Another constant through realities…” She’d shake it off, looking at the gate currently keeping them in. “Hmph. Lunatone first. Apolla!” A Pokeball would be thrown out, releasing the lavender furred Pokémon, who shook her head once she came out.

“Oh lovely, one of these things. Crystal, please tell me-”

“We’re in Mauville. They’ve got an Immunizer throughout the entire city currently. Mind firing off a Shadow Ball, to bring it back to why I’ve brought you out to begin with.”

“Certainly.” The Espeon sidesteped the Reflect and Light Screen barrier set up, forming a small ball of ghost energy to start, growing it more before firing it out at the moon rock.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:20 am
Monique bowed gently in gratitude to the proprietor. "Thank you for the offer. I will definitely keep you in mind." She rolled her eyes at GRAY's snarky suggestion. What she'd done definitely had left her without an appetite for a while.

She began heading back out and toward the adjacent food court, but she caught sight of something very unusual the moment the outside street came into her field of vision.

There were a lot of people, talking in small groups and pointing in the direction of the food court. Something had happened. She looked toward the facility to find that many tables had been abandoned mid-meal. From the middle of the room came a high-energy Shadow aura, though the source—a Ralts—couldn't be seen amidst the tables and chairs in disarray.

"Sub!" she called out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:22 am
SubonicXP

Atlantis_Darts

At nearly the same time, Cera would find herself looking towards the wall too as the sounds broke any ambiance the café hoped to provide. If what she felt a moment ago wasn't enough of an indication, the noise most certainly was. The waiter's attention being on the wall too allowed her a moment to focus more, feeling out for whoever had gone in there. It didn't take her long to figure out it was Darts who'd entered, which was about as surprising as her coffee being piping hot. What was surprising was knowing the place was abandoned alongside that noise, and wincing when she swore she heard something about triple Starmies. Staying here wasn't going to be the best idea, though she could a slight mental tab on it.

"A month? I... see... hey, I'll just be a moment. Sorry to ruin the art here, but I don't suppose you can put that in something to go? I'll be back to pay for it as soon as I can." Unable to afford waiting for an answer, Cera would walk out of the café in a hurry to make her way to the Game Corner next door.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:00 pm
SubonicXP

The old man was about to go off on the Snagems, his face turning bright ready, looking not too dissimilar from a Tamato Berry. However as they continued to apologize and Lykas went to work he shut up and observed. The hybrid would make quick work of the place and before long it was all cleaned up, the filth washed away into the drain in the middle of the room. The man was shocked, maybe he had been wrong about the Snagems. "Thank you." The old man said to Lykas, forcing himself but he did mean it. "I don't have any money to thank you with but if you ever would like to tutor your Pokemon in the ways of sword or song you're more than welcome to come back some time." He told Lykas, extending a hand to him.

"As for any plumbing repairs don't worry about it." He reassured Monique. "Thank you, all of you. I extend the same invitation of tutelage to you all."

"Lykas is correct. Report to Sub, we now have something of a lead to the source of the Shadow Pokemon outbreak. His SNAG is currently located at the food court, you should find him then." GRAY spoke up to Monique through her SNAG. "I would tell you not to get caught up in stuffing your face but after your encounter with Grimer I doubt you have much of an appetite."

"Don't worry about repayment." Lykas replied, waving dismissively. "Cleaning up the mess we caused is the least we can do considering the mess is partly our fault." He assured the old man. "Thanks for the offer, though. I might bring Delmare back here sometime. I'm sure he could probably learn a thing or two from you." With that, he'd follow after Monique, spotting the gathering of trainers in and around the food court almost immediately as well as sensing the Shadow aura from within the crowd. Rather than fight his way through the crowd, he'd melt himself down with Acid Armor and simply weave his way through the crowd to reform as close to Sub as possible as he found him.

"Hey. We found something at Sword and Song. Monique and the Galarian kid are fighting their way through the crowd right now to get the info to you. What's going on here?" He'd ask as he reformed, his voice sounding a bit like he was talking through a water balloon until he fully reformed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:22 am
Kazu noticed the Ralts shadow energy was starting to decrease. He sighed of relief but then he felt his body clench suddenly. "...Huh?" The boy stood there as his feelings were shot right back at him as he started to feel what the Ralts was feeling. The hate, anger, and pain, he was able to feel it ten fold. He clenched his head and his heart as he fell to the ground. "Make it stop....make it stop...U-Ulla..." Kazu whimpered in so much pain. How was she able to deal with Espurr walked over very concerned as they noticed a dark chains started to come towards them. Espurr stood infront of his trainer but saw Sub coming in. Espurr held onto Kazu as they were picked up.

When Kazu was picked up by Sub, he broke out of his mental break down. He was a little banged up as they both crashed into a table. But, nothing he wasn't use to. He looked where the Shadow Ralts was as he was finally caught. He sighed of relief as he got up quickly and helped Sub up as well. "I'm sorry. I hesitated....I wanted to try how Ulla does it...but what I just felt..." Kazu clenched his fist. Why would she risk her sanity like that? "I'm not Ulla. She shouldn't be doing that. The best way to show mercy is capture them as soon as possible....no hesitation." Kazu said to Sub as he heard Brian thank him. He turned to him and merely scratched the back of his head. "I don't think I did much of anything. I'm sure you would've got it done without me."  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:57 am
”Cecile Silverstone”

”DragonFang099”

”Requiem of Whyspers”

”MoniqueBrie”

”TerashiLeonGoken”

With the Shadow Ralts successfully snagged Sub breathed a sigh of relief and accepted Kazu’s help getting back onto his feet. He listened to the kid as he readjusted his vest and picked up his hoverboard, collapsing it to store it back into his backpack. Cocking an eyebrow at Kazu he gave a grunt. “You have a lot of heart, kid, and a lot to learn. You remind me of myself, in all the worst ways.” He said with a playful grin, patting Kazu on the back before turning to Brian, giving him a thumbs up as a ‘good job’. That was when the others showed up.

He first spotted Monique, waving at the Zoroark hybrid in the distance, the group then approaching them as the crowd started to calm down and disperse now that the Shadow Pokemon was captured, though Lykas made it first. No doubt the police would by soon. “Here? Shadow Ralts, it put up more of a fight than anticipated. But these two here managed to contain it so all's well that ends well.” He answered Lykas “So, what you got for me?” He’d ask Monique and William when they finally arrived.

”Blizzard120”

The collector scowled at the question, meeting Tristen’s gaze with a glare. His initial response was to continue to be confrontational and belligerent but not only was Tristen known to be a member of Team Snagem, which carried something of a reputation to back up his demands, but he was also a hybrid familiar to the Hoenn native so he didn’t have to guess what the teen was capable of. Getting shocked wasn’t fun.

“Why do you care? Gonna put a stop to them? Ha!” The collector laughed, sarcastically. “I’ll tell you, but it won’t do you any good, Meowth’s out of the bag. You already know that though, don’t you?” He smiled at Tristen. “A game of whack-a-Diglett. Oh well, go ahead and waste your time and energy. Any who, the answer you want is Trainer Hill, that’s where I got it.” The man then proceeded to wring his shirt out, finding it the damp cold to be uncomfortable. “And that’s all I know so don’t bother with questions. I’m just a collector, I don’t care where they get the goods from or how, just as long as they end up with me I’m happy.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:59 pm
Darksol88

Atlantis_Darts

Cera would immediately spot Darts at the far end of the dark and dusty former casino known as the Game Corner, his cheers more than enough to signal his location but also the blinking Starmie floating in front and slightly above him was another flag to his location. The Starmie would become aware of Cera’s arrival and would let out an otherworldly cry characteristic of its species, its core gem giving off a few quick blinks before it spun around on its axis and then began to rapidly rotate and fly off towards the nearby wall, Cera able to see it disappear into] the wall somehow. It was dark though.

At that same moment Darts saw something much different. The high roller was about to be coming down hard as he had started to hit a really bad streak of luck that just didn’t seem to be letting up. Out of all his winnings and some he would certainly but irate by now and to make matters worse the house sicc’d one of their goons on him, no doubt to give him the business and pull him away from his machine. He was a hulking giant of a man with a mustache that would make anyone envious.

Except not really. Who Darts saw as a meathead casino bouncer whose height dwarfed his own was actually the much smaller and way less physically intimidating Cera. The only thing that gave away the illusion was the bouncer’s pink hair.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:14 pm
Monique fished out a Poké Ball from her bag, handling it like a precious and dangerous sample.

"I went to TV Mauville and asked if there had been anything strange. Some kooky guy they call Crazy Dave came in with this weird dossier claiming there was a Grimer stalking the plumbing of the city's battle facilities...and indeed, we found it in the bathroom right over here at Song and Sword.

Not just any Grimer, either. Shadow Grimer. And the Grimer here are so disgusting and..." She sighed, not wanting to think about it.

"Shadow Grimer, shadow Ralts..." She looked around at the suddenly abandoned food court. "When it comes to Pokémon like these, two's company."  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff