Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Travels in Ultra Space - Hisui Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:51 pm
MoniqueBrie

The Stantler scattered off, but the big deer stayed and climbed a large rocky outcropping that loomed over the entire area. Monique looked up, trying to discern what it was going to do up there.

While Monique's attention was pulled towards the majestic silvery deer atop the rock formation she would not immediately realize that not all the Stantler had left. One of the Big Horn Pokemon was slowly approaching her with the utmost caution, the same one she had ridden here on. For whatever reason the Stantler had second thoughts on leaving and decided to turn back around and check out its rider a bit more. Monique would be alerted to its presence as it shoved its nose into her hair and began to take deep snort-like sniffs of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:26 pm
SubonicXP
No one really said much at first as they all settled down and regained their wits. Once everyone seemed to be okay Sub would speak. "I'll come out and say it; what the actual f-" Sub's sentence would be cut off by Larrimore throwing his hand over the leader's mouth. "Excuse your Kalosian." Larrimore said, smirking slightly. "Yeah yeah..." He muttered after removing Larrimore's hand. Looking over the horizon he noticed that the strange dome of light was gone, having disappeared at some point in their flight. "What was that thing and why did Darts' jacket pull him into it?" He asked, not that he expected anyone had an answer. "And what is that?" He said pointing at the white Stantler atop the rock formation.

Darts, having been confronted by the Stantler, thought it more perspicacious of himself to ride out of whatever this thunderdome reality was than to question his newly found mount and ability to escape. He couldn't help but notice as the pack of Snagems made their way with their new found friends that even his own mount seemed especially leery of him. As soon as they make their way into the top of the nearby hill the Stantler dumped Darts unceremonially to the ground with a huff, seemingly glad to be rid of him.

"Well thanks to you too..." He groans, holding his lower back as he gets to his feet, looking around at the various other Snagems dismounting. Any Stantler ridden by a person would be fond, even cheerful to the other riders but as soon as Darts approached the rest of the team they shied away, trying to avoid being in his presence as soon as he approached and returning once he moved away. Great.

"I'm not sure." He answers Sub honestly, making his way over to their leader at his question's behest. Watching Monique's touching rendezvous with her own Stantler, the gambler made sure to keep his distance so as not to spook the thing. Similarly, he cast one crimson red side eye at the large... whatever that was on top of the giant outcropping. "From what I can understand from my training and what myself and Doc Owl were able to figure out when I first transformed, this jacket serves as a temporal anchor of sorts. It roots me in space and time. Otherwise, as we've seen, I have a tendency to get sucked back to the Distortion World without it." His jacket ruffles a little on its own, seemingly proud of itself. "But now we're not in our own reality... we're here. So the only thing I can think of is that the jacket is trying to re-anchor me but it's... malfunctioning? I don't think whatever process Giratina did to me accounted for multiverse theory."

Blizzard120
"Better question is, are those things common here." Freth would then say to Sub. "Last thing I want to try to do is to find some way to stake Darts down into the ground to stop him from getting dragged off again." Freth stated.

"Appreciate that." Darts says honestly. "I don't even know if it would work and I'm not a big fan of testing unstoppable force immovable object on my own flesh and ichor."

TerashiLeonGoken
Time passed, and once Sub started talking, Keiko smirked. He was right to freak out, like seriously, what even was that? But what mattered was that the Snagems had escaped and everyone was fine, right? "Is everyone okay?" she asked, realizing she didn't know the answer to that question, herself.
Espeon_Commander
She was going to reach out to stroke the Stantler she was riding with her left hand, since her right hand was currently keeping hold of the deer, only to find it missing, along with the rest of her forearm and just past the elbow. “Ah… Oh. Oh Arceus. Oh Arceus.” Panic would set in rather past, eyes wide as she just stared at the stump of an arm. “Oh god. I… Okay, just like in Orre, you want to use whatever you can to apply pressure and stem the bleeding….” There were a few choice words mixing in with her panicked breathing as she took off the scarf from her uniform, grateful that she learned how to be ambidextrous. As soon as they were close enough but not there yet, she’d slide off of the Stantler and begin working on covering the stump and applying as much pressure as she could, wrapping the scarf as tightly as she could with one arm and her mouth. It was still clumsy with her hand being a bit tingly and numb, but it was better than it just disappearing into the aether.

Aile would walk into the large area where she saw the others arrive, arriving after looking for a pool of water to clean up her remaining hand and all of the mess that happened after the dimensional rift closed. She looked notably paler than normal now, sans a red rash around her remaining hand, using her staff as a walking stick as she tried processing what just happened. Her attention was now just on the ground as she was still trying to process it.

Darts is one of the first to see it, noticing the missing limb almost immediately. "No, Keiko, I'd take that as a big no." He says, looking at Aile's cobbled tourniquet. "Arceus damn it, what happened?" He doesn't wait for a response, taking great care in undoing and reapplying the sash as quickly as possible, trying to do his best to staunch the bleeding but being careful not to use his strength to break her arm off. "You need medical attention and not like. Put leeches on it and hope to god you only lost the bad blood in your injury." Despite his cool facade, the Giratina hybrid was worried. Aile had been there fighting along side him in the Pokemon World War and numerous other conflicts. "Sub!" He hails The Dark One over to come take a look with a wave of his gilt hand.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:15 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Darts is one of the first to see it, noticing the missing limb almost immediately. "No, Keiko, I'd take that as a big no." He says, looking at Aile's cobbled tourniquet. "Arceus damn it, what happened?" He doesn't wait for a response, taking great care in undoing and reapplying the sash as quickly as possible, trying to do his best to staunch the bleeding but being careful not to use his strength to break her arm off. "You need medical attention and not like. Put leeches on it and hope to god you only lost the bad blood in your injury." Despite his cool facade, the Giratina hybrid was worried. Aile had been there fighting along side him in the Pokemon World War and numerous other conflicts. "Sub!" He hails The Dark One over to come take a look with a wave of his gilt hand.
Aile was taken off guard when Darts rushed over, not even waiting for her to answer before messing with the tourniquet, blinking as she tried to get her head straight to answer. "Ah... You know how they say keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times? That, I think, also applies to those energy bubbles of warp stuff," she'd reply slowly, wincing slightly when the scarf was reapplied. "I didn't even feel a thing, ya know? Just looked and it was gone. Probably should have been faster getting out...." She swayed ever so slightly, just letting the comment about medical attention slide. She knew she almost certainly shouldn't be here at this point, that heading back to the village should have been the call, but she also wasn't about to leave the Snagems just yet. Someone would have to force the issue onto her before that thought would become a serious consideration. Call it mule headedness, or stupidity, or what you will. "Did... everyone else make it out fine, at least?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:13 pm
SubonicXP
MoniqueBrie

The Stantler scattered off, but the big deer stayed and climbed a large rocky outcropping that loomed over the entire area. Monique looked up, trying to discern what it was going to do up there.

While Monique's attention was pulled towards the majestic silvery deer atop the rock formation she would not immediately realize that not all the Stantler had left. One of the Big Horn Pokemon was slowly approaching her with the utmost caution, the same one she had ridden here on. For whatever reason the Stantler had second thoughts on leaving and decided to turn back around and check out its rider a bit more. Monique would be alerted to its presence as it shoved its nose into her hair and began to take deep snort-like sniffs of it.

Monique was fixated on the deer when she suddenly felt something in her large plume of hair, pressing a...snout? on it.

"Hyaah!" She turned around to see one of the Stantler staring at her. What was drawing it to her? That Faller energy she apparently radiated, maybe? She looked for a moment, suddenly feeling a bit woozy and deciding not to make any further direct eye contact. The deer dipped its antlers, and Monique patted its head softly, turning her head back up to the massive deer up top. What was this thing going to do?  

MoniqueBrie

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:45 pm
SubonicXP

Espeon_Commander

Blizzard120

Amaranth already found herself having to try and dodge attacks as it was, if not trying to use the hammer to block them. The fact that Pokemon seemed to appear and disappear without rhyme or reason didn't help at all, and when she heard the cries, she feared something else had suddenly appeared. She didn't recognize the bigger, less-Stantler of the pack, but the suggestion pulling at her mind to hitch a ride on one of the Stantler was hard to ignore. Careful enough to not get attacked on the way, she found herself unable to do anything apart from that and get to her apparent salvation.

Once the team was in relative safety and let off, Amaranth shook her head and looked up at the Pokemon that remained behind as it sniffed Monique's hair. "Thanks...?" She asked, figuring it best not to complain about the method seemingly used. "I'm sorry, I can't say I've seen a Stantler like you beforeeeee..." Her thoughts trailed off when she saw that Aile had been afflicted with armn't. "Yeah, we look to be all accounted for, but your arm!..."

Trying her best to not stare at what was left of it, she looked to Freth instead. "I... like to hope they aren't? I'd imagine something's really wrong if they are, and I hope it isn't kind of our fault." Throughout all of this, Forge had managed to keep up and currently perched himself on Amaranth's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:13 pm
Beau would be stumbling back as more of the Pokemon appeared from the strange phenomenon, slowly encroaching as the refreshed invaders appeared. Reaching for where he still had the sword sheathed, he would find a whole lot of nothing. Looking with a panic to the nearby area, Beau was quick to identify the discarded sword over where the Hainter's Shadow Ball had sent him flying. And as the debate of retrieving it began was when the Stantler would charge into the area with them. Listening to the nice suggestion he was getting, Beau would hop astride a Stantler and stare over at the sword. There was enough time to go and retrieve it with how clear the path currently was from the sudden stampede. He could go grab that thing, that last symbol of his and Larry's crusade against the Kalosian monarchy. If he left it there, that was the end of this whole saga. It hadn't been buried way back in the past but he had taken it to keep Larrimore from going on to kill all of the hybrids in some zealous crusade. He was still amazed Larrimore hadn't gutted him when he first discovered it was still around and even more so when he came for it during the Tournament.

It was the last thing tying him and Larrimore to why they originally left home.

And Beau was still staring back as the Stantler herd left, abandoning the sword in either the distant past or wherever that distortion spat it out.

He didn't have anything to add to their sudden circle with the Stantler, simply hopping off the Pokemon as he awaited some form of answer. He was going to be debating over his choice back in the distortion for a while.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:30 am
A groan sounded from a prone figure lying on the ground. Where am I? Amber thought, opening her eyes to see nothing she recognized. The last thing she remembered was going to help the team with the Kartana that had appeared, only to find them gone and instead, getting sucked into a wormhole that was there. As she sat up, she immediately thought about her Pokemon, and she reached to her belt where her Pokeballs were, giving a slight sigh of relief when she felt them still there. OK, so her Pokeballs were still there, but now there was another problem. Where was Spooky? Normally, she knew when the Shuppet was there, but for some reason, she couldn't sense him there like she usually could.

Did Spooky and I get separated during the trip through the wormhole? she wondered, looking around to try and get some idea of where she was. The Ghost-type's presence was comforting to her, so not being able to sense him nearby was quite unsettling. She knew he hated his ball, so she rarely put him in it, unless he was badly injured. Not only that, she had no idea where the rest of the team was, if any of them had actually made it through the wormhole. Taking one Pokeball from her belt, she tossed it in the air, and it opened to reveal Arauth, her Misdreavus.

"Arauth, I need you to try and find the others," she said. "I have no idea where we are, so I can't give you any landmarks to go by." The Misdreavus gave a nod, floating off into the air as she began her search. Once she was gone, Amber turned to look around, noting a familiar mountain in the distance. If that was Mount Coronet, then was she in Sinnoh? If that was the case, why did everything look different? Had she and the others gone back in time? She knew she couldn't just stand around, so she picked a random direction and started walking, hoping she would run into either Spooky or the rest of the team, and hopefully both.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:35 pm
"I certainly hope not." Sub spoke up in response to Freth's question about the strange dome of energy they just escaped from and whether or not they were an actual thing people dealt with in Sinnoh post. His gut told him that they were common but not something that should be here, just like the Ultra Wormholes. Maybe they were connected in some way? Then again Darts' jacket wasn't drawn to the wormholes like it was that dome. There were many questions left to be answered.

When he heard Monique's SNAG Pokedex function fail to recognize the species of the strange silver Stantler he scratched his chin in thought. "Maybe it's an evolution of Stantler. Wouldn't think it would be a regional variant with the common Stantler running around here. Perhaps even a regional evolution, you know, like Raichu in Alola. I wonder if such a thing even exists in our time...don't think it does. Certainly makes me question if this place is even our past and not somewhere else in Ultra Space."

-----

Larrimore watched Beauregard arrive safe and sound like everyone else, giving his fellow Bug hybrid a nod of acknowledgement. He wouldn't show it, nor say it, but he was glad his friend made it back in one piece. Turning his vision to the Stantler and their leader, just absentmindedly staring, an uneasy feeling washed over him. For reasons unknown to even himself he looked back at Beauregard and stared at him, his stare becoming more intense the longer he held it. Something was wrong, or rather a lot of was, but his gut told him something else was wrong and Beauregard had something to do with it. What that was he did not know.

-----

Sub would perk up when Darts called out to him, whipping his head around in the direction of the Giratina hybrid and immediately noticed what required his attention. "Aile!" The man shouted as he scrambled onto his feet and ran over to the wounded woman, any other thoughts and worries completely obliterated from his mind. Looking down at the nub that used to have Aile's hand attached to the end of it Sub's mind began to race. They couldn't do this anymore, this land was out to kill them all, literally. They were far from home, lost in Ultra Space, and had no idea how to get back, even if they could get back. Recalling something Darts said earlier the leader spoke up.

"We're going back to the village, all of us." Sub declared, his eyes focused on Darts when he said that. "We can't stay out here. It's not safe, we'll either die from exposure, or Pokemon attacks, or even another one of those dome things appearing over us in our sleep. Maybe there is a reason civilization here seems to begin and end at the village. Without proper treatment Aile will likely die, there is just no putting it lightly. As we saw with Wren the village has their own medical corp. and I'm sure they will help treat Aile but I can't just leave our hybrid members out in this hostile land, you were all lucky you survived the night." He began.

"They said they were accept and reward us if we brought them Darts and maybe they don't have the means to actually contain him, in spite of my earlier questioning and refusal of such an idea of turning him over so we all might survive I feel like we have no other choice." He said, pulling his eyes away from Darts in shame. "Just until Aile is fixed up and we figured something out. Maybe the village has some information we could use if we were to gain free access to all they have to offer, however as the commander made clear that only comes with payment of one devil." He said, glancing back at Darts again.

"I'm not going to bother asking everyone their opinion on it, this isn't the time or place for democracy, instead there is only one person we have to ask and I insist we all respect his decision..." He would turn once again to face Darts, looking him directly in the eyes. "So, what do you say, Darts? I don't want to ask you to 'take one for the team' but...take one for the team?" The man winced, almost feeling sick for every daring to ask even though it was Darts who originally put forward the idea.

-----

DragonFang099

As Amber wandered she would eventually make her away up a hill with a strange rock formation hanging over it with some sort of four legged creature perched on top. As she neared the top of the hill she would spot people, a group of them. Upon getting closer she would note that she recognized these people, a good majority of them in fact. It was her team mates! Team Snagem! What luck. However they all seemed pretty serious at the moment, was something wrong?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:46 pm
SubonicXP
"I'm not going to bother asking everyone their opinion on it, this isn't the time or place for democracy, instead there is only one person we have to ask and I insist we all respect his decision..." He would turn once again to face Darts, looking him directly in the eyes. "So, what do you say, Darts? I don't want to ask you to 'take one for the team' but...take one for the team?" The man winced, almost feeling sick for every daring to ask even though it was Darts who originally put forward the idea.
"Of course." He grimaces as he looks down at Aile, tending to her already amputated arm. "We'll see what they try to do to me. Most mortal conventions aren't going to be able to hold me, let alone harm me." He shakes his head at the wound Aile took before looking Sub back in the face, red eyes moving up to peer at the Snagem leader through his golden crest. "We can't let the rest of the members suffer here and die in the wilderness. I said I'd go, I'm still game. Besides, think of it like this - my life is just one chip in the pile of other chips you could play here. You got me available and this is what you brought me on for, to handle stuff like this for the team. As a gambler I say we ante up."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:21 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Of course." He grimaces as he looks down at Aile, tending to her already amputated arm. "We'll see what they try to do to me. Most mortal conventions aren't going to be able to hold me, let alone harm me." He shakes his head at the wound Aile took before looking Sub back in the face, red eyes moving up to peer at the Snagem leader through his golden crest. "We can't let the rest of the members suffer here and die in the wilderness. I said I'd go, I'm still game. Besides, think of it like this - my life is just one chip in the pile of other chips you could play here. You got me available and this is what you brought me on for, to handle stuff like this for the team. As a gambler I say we ante up."

Sub flinched at Darts' words, calling him and the rest of the team 'chips' for him to play. He wasn't wrong, his logic was sound and he did bring Darts on board to assist with his talents as needed, after all that was the entire point of assembling the individuals he did of Team Snagem. However putting it so bluntly did cause a stir with him, certainly not a way he'd describe his teammates, his friend. Ignoring that for now and resuming to focus on more pressing matters he nods his head.

"It settles then." Sub said before facing the rest of the team. "We will present Darts to the village and Commander Kamado in exchange for medical care for Aile, food and shelter for us all, as well as free access to the village and any valuable information it may contain. I don't like it anymore than the rest of you but I see no other choice. We can say that has to be another way, try and find another way, but we not only run the risk of Aile getting worse but the more time we stay out here ignorant and vulnerable the more danger we are in. Besides, Darts can just skip off to the Distortion World and leave the rest of us behind if he were so inclined." He chuckled slightly. "Now then...anyone got a rope to tie up the Lord of All Evil here?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:35 pm
Keiko panicked when she realized how injured Aile was, and while she tired to help to little avail, she heard Sub and Darts talking. She didn't like the idea of the team submitting themselves to a superstitious mob, and she liked the idea of sacrificing Darts so the rest of the team could survive even less. But they were right. Just one of them got hurt this time, but how many would be seriously injured next time? It was the right call, even if it left Keiko feeling afraid... and a little bit useless.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:58 pm
Monique took in Sub's words with apprehension and understanding. It sounded like Darts had the ability to get out of anything this primitive civilization could muster, and it was clear that they needed supplies and resources—and especially medical care.

But she fretted. Would they be able to handle a hybrid, let alone a bunch of them? They looked to be incredibly angered the first time. Then again, she knew her walled cities, and she figured that whoever lived there might not mind her so much if she explained her past. Instinctively, she shifted toward her human disguise.

She looked back at Stantler, wondering if the curious little deer was going to follow her all the way. What was it about her that got its attention? She moved slightly, only to see it start to follow her, and decided to pull out one of the few spare Poké Balls she had from her bag. Stantler wasn't normally a Psychic-type, but if that big white deer was its evolution in this time, it definitely turned into one.

She threw it at the Stantler, which shrunk down and fit into the mechanism as it closed and fell to the ground. It shook several times, emitting a satisfying click, and Monique picked it up and put it in the bag.  

MoniqueBrie

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:29 pm
Wren hopped onto the Stantler that approached him and rode it out to safety, his mind abuzz with the wild energy of this world even as he tried to analyze what precious little information he'd managed to gather by the time it arrived. The dome definitely seemed to stop at the ground as far as physical appearance suggested but the way the Pokemon within were warping in and out of it, it was hard to say if the effects of the dome did as well. So for the time being, he simply decided to store the information for later and try to make sense of it when he had more to put with it.

By then, the ground had arrived at the strange campsite-like area amid the ruins. As the others began to discuss the events, he took immediate notice of Aile and her injury. He went pale and rushed to the edges of the campsite, frantically looking around as he did. "This... And this.... And.... where is it... I know it used to grow in Sinnoh in the past..." He muttered, as he went, pulling up handfuls of plants.

"Anyone have a Water-type on them?" He asked as Sub presented his proposition. "I'm not a doctor but I know enough about these plants to at least make a temporary coagulant... It won't last long on an untreated wound but it should keep her from bleeding out until we get her back to the village so the medical corps can treat her." He explained.

Hopefully someone could provide the Water-type so he could get clean water to use for it but he would manage soon enough and, with her cooperation, he would apply the gelatinous goop to the stump where Aile's hand had been amputated. "Fair warning, it's going to burn like hell for a few minutes." He warned before beginning the application. "Still better than dying of blood loss, I'd wager."

Once that was done, he'd nod to Sub and Darts. "I won't argue with either of you if you're both willing to make that call and stick with the choices you've made. None of us can argue that we're all well out of our element here as far as I can tell and while a few of us might be more accustomed to foraging and surviving in the wilds than others, with things like that going on-" he pointed over his shoulder with his thumb, toward where the dome had vanished from already. "-going on around here, we're probably going to be better off sticking with locals who might be more familiar with such insanity and how to deal with it."

With that all said and with Aile's injury, at least momentarily, under control, he realized how much his own was now hurting. The sudden burst of adrenaline at trying to aide the Ground Channeler had temporarily drowned out the pain in his leg as he'd jumped into action. Hissing through his teeth and quickly finding a spot to sit down without bending his leg too much, he'd do so and grabbed one of the pills he'd been given for the pain, swallowing it dry with a bit of effort.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:17 am
SubonicXP

Atlantis_Darts

"I'd rather us not have anyone take one for anyone, but..." Much as Amaranth wanted to argue, there wasn't any arguing that Aile needed medical attention that just wasn't going to be possible on the field. And Sub was right, this wasn't the time to debate; an executive decision needed to be made and based on Darts' response, that decision was already made. She was quiet as ever, swallowing whatever words she had in favor of respect and survival. "...alright. Let's hedge our bets. We've won out on worse odds before, right? Anyways, I don't really have a rope, but maybe the next best thing. Zephyr!"

Getting another ball out of the satchel, she'd get her Butterfree out and nodded to him, then Darts. "If we don't have any rope and can't make any, String Shot should work fine too? Should be able to break free from it just as easily if and when it's needed."

Requiem of Whyspers

"Er, sorry, I didn't think to bring Pelipper..." Amaranth added, shaking her head. "Kindle or Forge might be able to do something with the wound with fire, though?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:30 am
SubonicXP
As Amber wandered she would eventually make her away up a hill with a strange rock formation hanging over it with some sort of four legged creature perched on top. As she neared the top of the hill she would spot people, a group of them. Upon getting closer she would note that she recognized these people, a good majority of them in fact. It was her team mates! Team Snagem! What luck. However they all seemed pretty serious at the moment, was something wrong?

Amber breathed a sigh of relief when she came over a hill and spotted the rest of her teammates. Though she noticed that some of them seemed to be injured. She could see that Wren had apparently taken some damage to one of his legs, while Aile was missing half her left arm. How in the world had that happened? What was going on? As she got closer to the team, she could hear the others talking, and Arauth suddenly appeared behind her, chittering softly. She smiled up at the Misdreavus, patting her head before returning her.

Requiem of Whyspers

Amber mostly listened to what the others were saying, having no idea what was going on. What was this about offering Darts to someone named Commander Kamado? Who was this person Sub mentioned? Were there other people besides the team here? Speaking of the team, Wren was asking if anyone had a Water-type, and Amber pulled out Bubbles' Pokeball and opened it, revealing the Froakie. "Perhaps Bubbles can assist you," she said, nodding toward the small frog.

Speaking of Pokemon, she still couldn't sense Spooky anywhere. Where was he? She was starting to worry that she wouldn't see him again. "Has anyone seen Spooky anywhere?" she asked, once there was relative silence. "I don't know if he wound up in another place or if he just wasn't able to make it through, but I haven't been able to sense him since I got here."  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff