Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:00 pm
"why did you choose me?" he asked and sighed of relief  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:09 pm
"Because your father wanted to ensure your safety."Miyamoto said calmly. "We can talk tommarrow; you need rest."  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:16 pm
"yeah I guess..."Ryu said and yawned and went back to his dorm

***next day***
"Ryu! Ryu! Hey Wait up man!" Joey was catching up with Ryu then Ryu glanced at him "where's Kumi?" Ryu asked "hmm...she said she wants to go to element control class by herself and we've go to go too..." Joey said as they walk inside the classroom the teacher wasn't there yet "you know...I notice that Kumi isn't quite herself...she always goes to class with me" Joey said then Ryu said "really?...I think we should leave her alone for a while..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:20 pm
*Miyamoto strode into the class room*
"OK you bunch of slimey maggots! The normal teacher froze himself, so I'm gonna teach this class! So, uh what am I supposed to do?"Miyamoto asked the bewildered class.  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:35 pm
Kumi stood up and said "umm...sir...you're going to demonstrate "  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:40 pm
"Umm... ok. (anime sweatdrop) I'm going to conjure a fire ball and randomly send it to anyone in the class."he said. Just as he said that a barage of bullets came smashing throught the window. Miyamoto managed to dodge the bulk of them, but three found their mark."Sonofabitch!"he whispered.  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:45 pm
Ryu, Kumi and Joey was just sitting with all three of them having an anime sweatdrop on their head "ahh...sir...what are you going to teach us next?" Kumi asked 'life as a teacher here must be hard'Ryu thought with an anime sweatdrop on his head  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:48 pm
"Can somebody heal me *coughs up blood* please?"Miyamoto wimpered as he lied there, dying.  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:51 pm
"nya~ I'll do it..."Kumi said as she went near to the teacher and hold his hand and she starts to chant a warm light suddenly came in and healed Miyamato "hai! I'm finish" Kumi said smiling and goes back to her seat  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:54 pm
"Ahh... That was fun."Miyamoto said as he shot his assailent right out of a tree."Now for my demonstration."
*Miyamoto hurled a fireball at Joey, who in turn just barely dodged it, but in return singed his hair.*  

The PHiX

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:11 pm
Joey started twitching 'temper joey...temper'he thought as he stopped twitching Kumi sighed of relief 'it was a good thing he didn't lose temper' Kumi thought  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:52 am
*Miyamoto still had one stun shot in his gun just in case...*
"Sorry, I thought that you guys would be faster than that!"he said as he walked out the door for lunch."Grub!"  

The PHiX

The PHiX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:07 am
*lunch time*
Quietly speaking to Ryu,Kumi, and Joey, Miyamoto said"I'm a wanted man, so if I'm wounded please help me, and if I'm dead, then run."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:11 pm
"dang, f*****t." thought Rester quietly. "I cant get out. I must reach Kubi academy, and fight the heck out of silencer. Dang." Right that moment, guards were standing out of his door. Suddenly, they heard a noise. It was a sound of... i dont know.... a wall begin crushed. Rester was off!... well, again. sweatdrop "okay," thought Retser. Take a round to the left, and to right, straight north... bah! What am i saying? I just got to get the dang outta here!" But he left one trace. It was a note. It said:

Dear Riku Academy,
As you know, im a busted outta here again, and im going to Kubi Academy to kill my stinkin' brother. And also, i might never come back. So if I dont, please tell Tact that he is weird. Also, please tell Miya... whatever that guys name is that he is so idiotic. And, for the final addition, please, i want you to know, that for the last time... MY MECHANICAL FACE IS NOT A MASK!
-Rester

And he transformed his sword into a flying boardish thing and was off! AGAIN! mrgreen  

Rester.R

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:14 pm
"WTF! " yelled Tact crazily. Rester was definitely going to get kicked out of the academy. He shruddered. He then thought what it would be like if Rester was battling the silencer. Then he knew what it meant. It meant "bye bye rester." ion cannon or not. So he ran into spellcasting class. He saw everyone staring at him. Then he got it. He was in the girls locker room. redface "oh dangit!" thought Tact. He ran to spellcasting class, and there stood Miyamoto, who scorched Joey's hair. "you're late." said Miyamoto. "Sorry," said Tact in a rush. "Explain later. Right now, i gotta MOVE! Check the letter on my dorm room desk, bye! He hopped out the window, but it was closed, so he banged into it. "Darn windows," sweared Tact. He took out his sword and cut the window open. He charged at it. "Gotta get Rester!" was the last words they heard him say that day.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff