Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
The Writing Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Write?
  Yes!
  No. But I'll read!
  Absolutly not!
View Results

HailAradia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:54 am
Leather and Libraries
HailAradia
Hi!
I worte this not too long ago.
Hope you all enjoy.

Secrets Of The Masses

Almost four in the morning
Somewhere in the middle of October
The night feels like a delicate woman
Who seems to know all my secrets
She keeps pressed her crimson lips
Holding tight what is just between her and me
All the secrets of the masses
So no one else can see
Well, I believe in the Goddess
And that my Care Bear comes to life
I sit and talk with the fairies
In the graveyards late at night
Get a pinch of truth from my direction
Seen through a glass of lemonade
But you still don't believe when I say
"I'll bring down the fiercest hurricane"
Take a drive and I'll show you mine
With a kiss from the mentally insane
So you know just how you look
When I see you through my eyes
Give me yours while you take your time
Won't you be better off alone
Separate the boys from the dolls
And send them out along with the tide
See a little truth in my direction
Looking through your sweetened lemonade
Boy, I'll show you now that I can...
I can bring down the fiercest hurricane
Yeah, You get the truth from my direction
See it through a glass of lemonade
And soon you'll believe me when I say
"I can bring down the fiercest hurricane."

I really really loved this. A lot. Like it's crazy how much I like this. I never read really fantastic poetry like that.

I don't know what to say. I love everything it so much that I can't really be coherent about it and if I told you what I liked I'd write a paragraph on every line of it. Fantastic work.

Thank You!
smile
I was actually was sort of nervous about posting it.
I'm paranoid about my writings.
I guess I'm scared I'll be told that it's crap!
So, Thank You Very Much biggrin
I'm glad you liked it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:20 am
so what's going on?
Are we just going to let this thread die?  

HailAradia

shramin

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:52 am
Ive only written whats in my profile and it aint good enough to post here yet >_>

Edit: ill post it anyways XD

BANG.
Shes done it again, had a nightmare and woken up so fast that she banged her head in her shelf above her head. "Stupid F''ing shelf" she grumbles and gets out of bed. She looks in her mirror revealing a naked 15 year old girl with a small headache. Her special mirror given to her by her best friend before he dissapeared never to be heard of again. It has the name Anita descripted on it, her name... Shaking her head Anita starts going through her drawers and finds some underwear and a t-shirt she can wear. She goes out the bedroom door and proceeds to the bathroom for a shower. Its only 4 in the morning but she cant sleep anymore after that nightmare.She creeps past the staircase fence and into the bathroom, no reason making alot of noise and waking the parents. She closes and locks the door and throws her clothes next to the sink. she grabs a towel and throws it over the shower door. Turning on the water she leaves it for a minute to let it warm up and starts thinking about the nightmare. "why tonight... Why right before I have to sing for the band to get us in the final's...." There was no reason why He was gonna come in her mind again tonight, it just made no sense.

Stepping into the shower the Freezing realisation that she had forgotten to switch it to warm and cold water hit her. shrieking she jumped out and turned the handle so that the heat would come on. "This is definatly not going to be my day..." Anita mumbled to herself. Getting in the shower she decided that shed just have a short shower, after all with him on her mind......

She washed herself and took her hair last. long black hair all the way down to her lower back. Horrible to wash but Anita was so proud of it that she couldnt bare shortening it.

After the refreshing shower she got dressed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. The oven time showed that it was now 4:30, she had taken a longer shower then she thought. Opening the fridge Anita took out cheese and fetched chocolate spread from the cupboard. She got some bread from the breadbox and cut herself 4 slizes. She spread the chocolate onto the sandwhiches and put cheese on top, placed it on a plate and walked to the lounge. She sat herself down in the ugly purple sofa and switched on the tv. Smacking herself in the head she mumbled "ah f*** its to early for tv, nothings on..." She found a Dvd to watch and put it on and sat down to eat her breakfast.
She hears a smash from the kitchen window and hears falling glass. Rising fast she almost drops the plate and food on the floor but catches herself and places it on the table and starts moving slowly towards the kitchen.
"What was that?" she thought to herself.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:52 am
I'm working on a short story right now for my creative writing class. I'll post it once it is finished. :]  

Shalur

HailAradia

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:33 am
shram
Ive only written whats in my profile and it aint good enough to post here yet >_>

Edit: ill post it anyways XD

BANG.
Shes done it again, had a nightmare and woken up so fast that she banged her head in her shelf above her head. "Stupid F''ing shelf" she grumbles and gets out of bed. She looks in her mirror revealing a naked 15 year old girl with a small headache. Her special mirror given to her by her best friend before he dissapeared never to be heard of again. It has the name Anita descripted on it, her name... Shaking her head Anita starts going through her drawers and finds some underwear and a t-shirt she can wear. She goes out the bedroom door and proceeds to the bathroom for a shower. Its only 4 in the morning but she cant sleep anymore after that nightmare.She creeps past the staircase fence and into the bathroom, no reason making alot of noise and waking the parents. She closes and locks the door and throws her clothes next to the sink. she grabs a towel and throws it over the shower door. Turning on the water she leaves it for a minute to let it warm up and starts thinking about the nightmare. "why tonight... Why right before I have to sing for the band to get us in the final's...." There was no reason why He was gonna come in her mind again tonight, it just made no sense.

Stepping into the shower the Freezing realisation that she had forgotten to switch it to warm and cold water hit her. shrieking she jumped out and turned the handle so that the heat would come on. "This is definatly not going to be my day..." Anita mumbled to herself. Getting in the shower she decided that shed just have a short shower, after all with him on her mind......

She washed herself and took her hair last. long black hair all the way down to her lower back. Horrible to wash but Anita was so proud of it that she couldnt bare shortening it.

After the refreshing shower she got dressed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. The oven time showed that it was now 4:30, she had taken a longer shower then she thought. Opening the fridge Anita took out cheese and fetched chocolate spread from the cupboard. She got some bread from the breadbox and cut herself 4 slizes. She spread the chocolate onto the sandwhiches and put cheese on top, placed it on a plate and walked to the lounge. She sat herself down in the ugly purple sofa and switched on the tv. Smacking herself in the head she mumbled "ah f*** its to early for tv, nothings on..." She found a Dvd to watch and put it on and sat down to eat her breakfast.
She hears a smash from the kitchen window and hears falling glass. Rising fast she almost drops the plate and food on the floor but catches herself and places it on the table and starts moving slowly towards the kitchen.

That was pretty groovy!
I like how you left it hanging!  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:11 am
lol thanks ^_^ now i just need to think of the next part lol

shramin

shramin

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:17 am
I made an update to my written thingy...

BANG.

Moving towards the kitchen door Anita thought to herself, "The Neighbours cat mustve snuck into our kitchen and smashed something again..." She knew however that this must be impossible as all the doors and windows downstairs are locked at night. When she reached the kitchen door she hesitated and wondered at the possibility of her mom forgetting to close a window.
Thinking that this was probably the case Anita jumped at the sound of another item being smashed. She started to get scared when she realised that what she just heard mustve been something forcefully to the floor.
She placed a hand on the door handle and hesitated on whether she should open the door or not. She decided to open it and slowly pushed the door open. Her widened in a mixture of shock and fear when the lights suddenly went off. She froze and tried listening for any sounds but there was total silence in the house.

Anita felt a hand rest on her shoulder and she instantly screamed in terror. She pulled hard on the door handle and it fell lose and without thinking about it, she swung around and slammed it into the face of the person who the hand belonged to. Anita saw it was a tall middleaged man as he fell sideways into the the wall with a hand to his face.
Holding onto the handle hard she ran past him and headed upstairs to her room to lock herself in. When she reached the top of the stairs she looked down as the man she had knocked down shouted "You f***ing b***h. You f***ing made me bleed. Your are going to pay for that." She ran into her room and locked the door, staring at it as if the man and whoever he was with was going to smash through the door right there and then.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:26 am
If this thread is that popular that it keeps getting necroed I should have never killed it...  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Eternal Moment

Hilarious Gawker

1,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:56 am
I always write little fanfics I never finish. I'm not much of a writer but occasionaly one liners hit me and I write them down. They usually inspire my story writing. I just threw a recent bunch together into something or other. Maybe one or two them might inspire you like they do me? Aw man I had a webpage that gave inspiring one liners for writers, I dont know where it got to. confused

Kylene Hutchinson
These lines were meant to rhyme.
I want love, I want hope, I want desire!
Run your hand along my thigh once more, and we can pretend we're all we need. No one else, just you and me.
Give me something worth my time instead of the same old lies.
The lights, the air, the sounds, the ground.
I dont know much about obsession, just that I'm told its the same as unrequitted love.
Theres nothing left to shake it but the shivers running up and down the spine.
Frigid and nostolgic air, a very lonely night.
She let out a blood curtling scream and no one heard a sound.
We are drunken lovers, kiss me like you mean it.
I lied, they were never meant to rhyme.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:59 am
I would...but I'm terrified of plagurism  

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

shramin

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:14 pm
you should try and write something kyla show us anything smile

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:10 pm
shram
OMG, you stickied it? MY thread is stickied? HolyOMGWTF! That's freaknin' awsome! I'll have to actually start posting parts of my stories again.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

delicatedisarray

Shy Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Kyla_Ewens
I would...but I'm terrified of plagurism

I feel the same. Though I think I will post a quick poem I wrote just last night as I love to share my poetry and the person I use to share with was the guy its about and I don't feel comfy sharing it with him just yet.

Warning: This poem is one of those break-up poems. I wrote it about an hour after my boyfriend and I broke up. Gratned it wasn't one of those fight then break up it was more of a mutual agreement. We are still friends and all that jazz, you could actually say better friends.

Anyways, enough of that, here goes:

Regret
on breaking up with Josh
by Sierra

I hate regret-
And the memories of the things you are regretting
Being good
And not regretting
The things you know you should

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:29 am
MrJimmy
shram
OMG, you stickied it? MY thread is stickied? HolyOMGWTF! That's freaknin' awsome! I'll have to actually start posting parts of my stories again.

Post ahead mate i look forward to reading ^_^

shramin

Ph34rM3h

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:34 pm
When I was in 9th grade (the second time. xD) I had a wonderful English teacher by the name of David Davies (kinda redundant~.) But he tought as a poem called an "I am" poem.

So..I found the set up for the poem, and ..I feel like sharing it.
If you want the basis for it, if you don't know it..PM me or something.

Melissa

I am opinionated and impressionable.
I wonder if the ocean is warm today.
I hear the way my cat loves me.
I see how God blesses me.
I want to be skinnier and prettier.

I pretend that what you say doesn't bug me.
I feel my boyfriends arms around me while I sleep.
I touch the sands of time as the grains flow
through my fingers.
I worry that my sister will grow up to be just like me.
I cry when I feel I've let some one down.

I understand that people change.
I say "More power to ya."
I dream that my dad is still around.
I try to be better everyday.
I hope that my Grandmother and Grandfather never die.

Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces