Worst Way to Die Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MustangDragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:32 am
I'm feeling a tad queesy after reading all this. *urp*

I think if I reallllly hated someone (if I didn't and they needed to die, a bullet to the brain would do the trick), I would find out what they feared the worst.

Then that would be the way they died... spiders, sharks, snakes, crickets (difficult one, that... perhaps force feed them crickets?)... whatever.

Gives me goose bumps. And I don't even know which I fear more, spiders or sharks. <>

xp  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:49 am
Slowly, of gradual starvation and weakness, alone.  

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:55 am
Well... there's always the simplest and most psychologically damaging... either buried alive in a coffin, or sealed in a wall (a la "The Cask of Amontillado", from Poe)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:02 am
aretoo
Well... there's always the simplest and most psychologically damaging... either buried alive in a coffin, or sealed in a wall (a la "The Cask of Amontillado", from Poe)
or cement them underneath a sidewalk (a claustrophobic's worst nightmare). Or you could put them in something like Criss Angel's 'Oasis.'  

shadowrune

Blazefox1

Shy Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:10 am
I would show a vibrator into their a** and then I would strap them down to the inquisitional chair. Then cut here and there small pieces of their bodies. Like nipples ears. Little nicks of flesh that would burn and not bleed profusely. While all of this is happening the vibrator would be on. THen on their cuts i would place honey and let the bees or other insects feed. If they manage to survive i would just leave them there to die.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:13 am
Um... so, you'd give them the pleasure before the pain, then, to keep their minds off of it?  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Serious Erius
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:43 am
Sliding down a brass railing naked and then it suddenly turns into a razorblade.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:04 pm
aretoo

Oh god, that story scared me- I'm not clastrophobic, but the idea of being buried alive is not great.

For me though, anything to do with eyes- can you bleed to death just from you're eyes? I don't want to find out!  

girl_no_13

Jirya

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:17 pm
King Korpse
Somthing from the film Hostel...if I was feeling rather twisted 3nodding domokun

Ah-men.

Though I've always though someone could survive quite a long time with their guts on the outside but still attached, I think I'd do something like that. And I'll force feed them and then let them watch while their stomach digests the food...

ok, that was a wierd place to go for a while...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:50 pm
I'm not sure about the most slow and painful way cuz HOSTEL took all of the good ideas (hee hee guts hanging out). I do know the most EMBARRASING way though. It comes with a story. One day a professional dolphin trainer was doing a routine with a male dolphin. He's been in the profession for a few years, so he knows what he's doing. Fact: a dolphin has a penus that is roughly 3 feet long and can bend it just like a monkey can bend its tail. Long story short, the dolphin gets a little friendly, drags the trainer under water, and he dies from drowning and strangling.  

KaiOshimaru

Black Horse Riding Star

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:57 pm
I think the worst way to die is to be baked alive, like in the scene from Final Destination 3.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:49 pm
wrap up that person and figure out a way to put a bomb in their body and let them explode from the inside or wrap up that person completly and throw him of a cliff into water and run down to the beach and watch him flot away, smiling or just wrap them up and put them in a basement and check on him every day.  

xXDreamerzXx

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:22 pm
Hhhmmmm, well, I hate 2 people. So I'l do one for each.

For one, I'd write her phone number on the bathroom wall, then feed he to a pack of wild hungry cobras. Then, while the venom is killing her, I'd force her to try to suck the venom out of herself, but she'd die anyway. xD

For the other, I'd make her cut her wrists with a razor blades containing blood cell of people how have AIDS. Then, while she slowly bleeds to death, I'd make her swim one mile in swamp waters and let the Aligators eat her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:36 pm
Solitary Confinement. With elevator music playing in the background. Dehydration and starvation, both while you completely lose your mind.  

Vindictive Vampiress

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:46 pm
DarkPisces
So, let's just say you REALLY hate somebody. Like... REALLY... And you want them to die in the slowest, most painful, and/or most horrible way possible, how would you kill them?

Ex: I'd strap them to a large oak tree with rabid razor wire and drizzle honey all over them. Then I'd place an open bottle of fire ants at their feet and leave them.

Yes I know it's morbid, but everyone has that side... Don't they?

eek S-seriously? *gawks*  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces