Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Falling Out... Roleplay. Now with Sci-Fi overtones! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshiki Deyashi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:25 pm
"Exactly." Smiling at the more confident woman standing before him, he extended a hand to her, nodding off in the direction of the rest of the world before them. "Well, let's ditch this place then. Doesn't look like anything else interesting is going to go on here. Where were you heading? Or we can go somewhere else. Or maybe get something to eat? I'm starving." He offered his charming grin to her once again, not waiting for her reply before pulling her with a strong but lean arm off into the town. He wasn't quite sure where they were going yet, but he'd know when they got there.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:36 pm
Eileen gave an odd sort of squeak, clasping her hands to her breast, "The Alkaline Trio?" She gave a small gasp of delight, "My, they're..."

Her eyes shined merrily, "Actually, they're going to be in concert." She gave a mournful shrug, "But I have not the money nor the company to go with, so I'll I can do is work hard. Unfortunately, the only job I can really get is at fast food franchises, and I despise them."

A new, glimmering, shining side erupted from Eileen as she heard the music. She quickly took out her own mp3 and plugged earphones inside her ears. The mournful wail of Dextor Gordon was heard within.

((I've never heard of the Alkaline Trio. Heh. I'm more of a jazz, Dextor Gordon, John Coltrane kinda gal. Eileen is a strange uptight lover of good quality rock and jazz.))  

Bittersweet_3

chobichan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:00 pm
Fiona followed the tug that pulled at her arm. Her head raced with anxiety and excitement. Never had this happened before. The feelings enveloped her whole. "What were you planning on doing earlier?" She asked suddenly. "I don't want to take you from any plans you had in mind beforehand." She gave a gentle smirk, more to herself than to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:07 pm
Dru felt as if a great weight had been lifted off of her. She leaned back into Griffins' arms. It felt comforting. She wasnt sure wether or not she should speak, but chose to stay silent as she listened to Griffins' heart beat and his humming. She felt suddenly relaxed and contented, even though she hardly knew him.  

pie.my.munchies

Toshiki Deyashi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:28 pm
"Hey, you're the one I'm pulling away." He said to her, smirking before pulling her into town. "My plans were to spend the afternoon at the pool, remember?" For a while, he kept silent, knowing he would have to make plans on where to lead her. They soon hit hard concrete, walking on the sidewalk. His hands moved back to his pockets, quite certain she would follow him. He crossed the street, looking around the small but rather loud town before coming across something that interested him, a small cafe. He smirked, leading her once again across the street and into it, flying through the doors with a happy grin. "You go find a place to sit. I will get us two coffees, ja?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:34 pm
Anicia looked over at Eileen, one eyebrow raised. She didn't seem the type to like bands like that.

Ah well, whatever. She was listening to her music, nothing could break THAT trance, save a nuclear bomb going off under her feet.

((Heh. I just plucked the first band off my playlist. It just happened to be Alkaline Trio. :B))

Novatierrie
Crew

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:51 am
    (( Better late than never, Eh? ))

Lee stormed down to the pool, cursing under his breath at the teachers at the school. He had just been in detention, which was bad enough with some of the teachers at school, but for once this was for something he didn't do.

He was already in his swimming shorts, and as he got to the pool he almost ripped his shirt off and dived straight into the pool.

Spluttering, he came back to the surface,
    "Thank god for that!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:12 am
((Alkaline Trio are gods. I only have three songs of theirs, but I know they are XD))

Jeeves reeled with exaggeration from the smack upside his head and got a very fake puppy dog face that said why'd you do that? "Don't worry your highness, I'll look after your adoring fans for you."

But John was too far away to quite catch his insults, or at least to care.

"The things people do for love." Jeeves rolled his eyes. "Honestly there are much easier ways to get into a girl's pants." He then started to get absorbed in making dirty jokes to entertain the masses. He was quite good at it too, his repertoire of dirty jokes rivaled even the sleaziest comedian. And he always had new material.

Occasionally he'd come up with something so offensive any but the most low brow would cringe. Today was one of those times. The guys went from uproarious laughter to disgust almost instantly."Aw, come on! Lighten up you guys."

Jeeves however, knew when to give up. He'd lost the crowd, literally. Half of them had gone home thanks to his routine and the other half had begun to completely ignore him. He was unphased anyway, this seemed to happen a lot and he was used to it. He went off on his own to have a smoke.

----

"There they are! Crap, I think they saw us. Jeremy looks like he's ready to bolt." Mel began to wonder if perhaps the poor girl had just gone home. Or maybe it was time for her to start worrying about the possible harassment suits on the horizon. He's such a moron!

She began to break into a slow run to catch him before he had time to pick up speed. Suddenly she was very self conscious of the fact that she was in a bathing suit with John so close by. Stupid girl! He's your friend you idiot. But he is also a guy. She put her thoughts to the back of her mind and just continued running. Instead she thought about how good it would be when she got her hands on her dumb-tastic brother.  

Trish the Stalker

shramin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:57 am
Looking at Jeremy Alex said "you your right, lets run up to the trees nobody can climb better then us." he laughed and ran towards the trees.
Alex tripped on a bottle and smacked his head in the ground.
"AH ********" he shouted while massaging his head. "jeremy can you get me a drink cus that was painful"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:35 am
    Lee got out of the pool slowly, Trying to make sure his swimming shorts didn't fall down like last time.

"Damned elastic..."

He fumbled in his bag for a few seconds before pulling out a towel. Drying himself off, he hummed the chorus to 'Lord Of The Flies' by Iron Maiden.

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

DarkPisces

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:52 am
The music stopped. Griffin sat up suddenly and felt the entire world as it began turning again. The pressure of Dru leaning against him returned. The cool breeze of the late afternoon struck his face, and he shivered. It took him a few moments to shake off the daze of happiness that had taken him over. "Wow..." was all he could get out. Something needed to happen now, he decided. The silence was a plague that had to be purged. He turned to Dru, who sat close by his side staring off into space. "You really are beautiful, you know." The sentence hung in the air for a few moments. "I hardly know you and here I am feeling this strange sense of happiness..." Enough words! His inner voice seemed to scream at him. Do it now! Griffin nodded to himself. He put a hand gently on Dru's cheek and turned her to him. He felt the concrete dissolve beneath him as he leaned in and kissed her. How long it lasted, only those who might've seen could've told. All the boy knew was that it was prefect, new, and it shot a sensation down his back and through his arms to the places where his fingers made contact with Dru's smooth skin. Bliss. Within his mind, something was smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:10 pm
    "Oi, You two!" Lee shouted jokingly, "You're too young for all of that!"

Crap, Don't think I should have said that... Need to learn whats appropriate...

He dived for cover behind the wall of sound coming from his MP3 players earphones.

Without realising, he was tapping out the beat to the song he was listening to.

Damn, I need my guitar... I so feel like jamming here. Still need to practice that riff Char showed me...

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Bittersweet_3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:48 pm
Eileen tapped her lower lip thoughtfully. This girl seemed unable to make conversation besides, yes, no, or grunts. Ah well, there didn't seem anything she could do anyhow, so she leaned back, watching all of the flirting going on and smiled mournfully.

At least she had Dexter Gordon to keep her company.

At that moment, her mp3 player ran out of batteries. Letting out a flourish of substitute-swear-words, she glared at her mp3 player. Everyone seemed to hate her today.

She sighed, looking relatively unhappy. What an unproductive day it's been.

"Go out there," Her mother had said, "I'm tired of you being here all the time. Go make some friends. Be normal for a change. Have some goddamn fun for a change."

Her mother always had a penchant for cursing. But what now?

No friends, no normalcy achieved, and definantly no fun. Eileen fumed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:05 pm
    Hearing Eileen's sudden burst of swears over his music, Lee glanced over to see her looking like she was trying to bore a hole in her MP3 player with her eyes.

"Hey, Need some new batteries?" He called over, holding up a pack of batteries

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items