Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:55 pm
okay, here's something, GRR!

i swear, 2 or 3 weeks ago, the angelic camisole was selling for about 40k on the marketplace. i was all like "yay! i can get it if i sell my long drag and get enough extra cash!" x3

then last week it bumped up to 60k. i was like "yay! i can still get it! especially since my giftboxes are selling for higher!" blaugh

then today i find it's at 80k x.x MAKE IT STOP! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:49 am
Now that's something. I don't know who raises the prices of the giftbox contents. Those are free to begin with, so it's just rude to make them inaccessible for everyone. stare  

IMWanderling

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:59 am
scream Rant About Today scream

Superintendent's Sixteenth Annual Scholars Luncheon and Recognition Ceremony...

They called me "Justin" instead of "Justine."
They gave me my sister's medal.
After I got my medal back from my sister, it fell off the ribbon.
The mug I recieved was dirty...
The food sucked.
It was boring.
The one woman spoke with a lisp.
The bus driver was insane.
Our school only had two teachers to represent.
No one appluad for our principal.

gonk What a horrible ceremony...  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:27 pm
Goddess Ace

The food sucked.
It was boring.

now thats horrible....  

Kiokujo

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:05 pm
I hate when items jump up in price suddenly...  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:51 pm
Goddess Ace

The food sucked.
It was boring.

jsut be glad your gradutation wasn't purposefully taken away from you and planted in a place no one else wanted -_-;;; everyone at my school hates the whole school board for moving the graduation from our traditiona at the football field to someplace stupid and 20 miles away from the high school Dx  

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:42 am
xp I don't even think I'll go to my graduation. I seem to always miss ceremonies like that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:14 am
grrrrrrrr middle school.......SO ANNOYING!!!

okay, so i have a friend that i will not use any name for because he's on gaia, and i don't use real names. my friend gets VERY emotional when provoked...and sick people who think that me and my friends are dorks TORTURE him for this. it's not even funny...they do it all the time, everywhere...in front of teachers who won't even say anything...in front of adults who don't care...it drives me BALLISTIC!!!
now, i know that since my friend is a guy and i'm a girl that i'm not supposed to fight his battles for him, but i can't help myself sometimes. even so, he once admitted that my best friend and i are girl, but when you get beaten up by one of us that's like norm. so stereotypes don't come into play here. so i am ruthless. i embarass them, got one a dentention yesturday, and so on. but they don't stop. and i am starting to get really depressed and ANGRY about it.
this friends' best friend, somebody i've known for 8 years, the sweetest guy around, is also picked on for something. his intelligence. he will say something smart, and somebody will mock him for it. one of his worst tormentors is this awful kid named dan.
dan's problem is not that he has somebody picking on him, but that he has no brain in his head. He didn't even know that oranges are sphere-shaped...so he sees my friend and abosolutely is the rudest boy i have ever seen in my life. anything my friend says "shut up" is the responce he gets from dan. ANYTHING even comtributing to class discussions.
now, i am an emotional person too, i always feel for others to the extreme. that would be bad enough. but dan has started to do it to me too.
yesturday we had a sub for history, one of my favorite subjects. she did not know anything about the topic, so whenever i said something that my teacher did not write on his review sheet, she thought i was wrong. so when she asked what the pros and cons were for living on a homestead were, i raised my hand.
"yes, egga"
"well, you're estentially buying a homestead because it's really cheep. But if you're an artisan living on a homestead then everything is going to get really neglected, because you're spending so much time producing with your one craft. but if you live on a homestead you've got to be good at everything, which isn't going to get you any money. so you're estentially really poor."
"but the homesteads were self-suffiscient, the didn't need money,"
"i'm not talking about that, i'm talking about world exports and inports. the people who were out there on these homesteads weren't getting any fine goods from the world because they couldn't afford it and they were so cut off from the world."
"um okay, not really, but good try."
dan put his face in his hands and muttered "shut up...shut up..." everytime i even opened my mouth.  

EggaSponge

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:33 am
That sounds like my middle school, I hated it. stare

I don't really have any advice, I just know that my high school was better than the middle school.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:59 am
he he....i don't hardly remember my last year of highschool...too much partying.... and middle school sucked, but that was for a number of reasons.

i don't know if anyone else's high school has done this, but mine was pulling seniors out of the graduation line the day before and the day of graduation to tell them they weren't going to graduate - now how's that for shitty??  

chibishan

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:10 am
Egga - Ditto Ace. All the bastards, male and female, from my midschool dropped out within the first year of high school. Peace at last xd

Chibi - Dang, that's harsh. I think my school let them walk, but their diplomas weren't signed or something.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:04 am
I HATE MY TEACHERS  

rock-n-roll4eva

KaliaLor

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:17 am
I hate Windsor, the only way anyone can get a job here is they know someone who has worked somewhere for over five years, but for people like myself who don't know anyone like that it can take like 6 months to 10 months to find a job. And even that's only if you bombard places with resumes every 2 weeks and harrass them until they decide to give you a freakin job. *sigh* Ok I'm good now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:21 am
I hate myself because I bring myself unwanted attention... gonk  

Kiokujo

Princess of Gods

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:06 pm
Okay, get this.
My boyfriend whom I've been with for a year and 26 day's now, wants to go and knock every 'boy' friend's head, that I have have.
I'm like WTF?!?!?!

And he's like, well, you'd be just as madd as well if I told you the name of a girl who was interested in me, and not anything else..

And now we're sitting in the phone in complete silence.

and if this turns out badd, I'll throw another fit, and it won't be as short and pretty as this one.
crying  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces