Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Ohio Singles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:09 pm
videogamesupermaster
ok whatever dude I am just as horny as the next guy but I have moral sorry

how many times do I have to tell you? you have to have a p***s to be horney. and If it takes a microscope to find it then it dosen't count.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:10 pm
AegisEvo
Hi...My name is Chris and I've been single for about 4 years now...umm i like long walks on the beach and cuddling next to the fire...oh yeah btw I'm WHITE lol... EH having a girlfriend is soooooo overrated I mean a whore is so much cheaper! HAHAH jk yo. Girls are to much of a hassle, they b***h and gripe about you going out with friends or not spending money on them which really gets ******** irritating...so yeah I'm single and plan to stay single until I'm to old to have fun anymore.

i hates it when guys spend money on me.... And i usually feel like ai nag too much so i basically let my b/f do what ever he wants 3somes the works...  

SamTheBlob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DanPro05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:14 pm
What the hell how would you know my size you evil person  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:44 pm
oh boy... xp  

Mizuyousei

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:18 am
Sosuuke
AegisEvo
Hi...My name is Chris and I've been single for about 4 years now...umm i like long walks on the beach and cuddling next to the fire...oh yeah btw I'm WHITE lol... EH having a girlfriend is soooooo overrated I mean a whore is so much cheaper! HAHAH jk yo. Girls are to much of a hassle, they b***h and gripe about you going out with friends or not spending money on them which really gets ******** irritating...so yeah I'm single and plan to stay single until I'm to old to have fun anymore.

i hates it when guys spend money on me.... And i usually feel like ai nag too much so i basically let my b/f do what ever he wants 3somes the works...
I heart U  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:44 am
AegisEvo
Sosuuke
AegisEvo

I heart U

i already said i loved you ^_^ the way i look at it is he's only banging them but he has sex with me i beleive in space  

SamTheBlob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:34 am
Sosuuke
AegisEvo
Sosuuke
AegisEvo

I heart U

i already said i loved you ^_^ the way i look at it is he's only banging them but he has sex with me i beleive in space
yup yup just watch out for the herpies wink  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:42 am
AegisEvo
Sosuuke
AegisEvo
Sosuuke
AegisEvo

I heart U

yup yup just watch out for the herpies wink
lol after the 3somes and stuff i makes him get tested and i also get tested so were good  

SamTheBlob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:20 pm
This topic is getting out of hand...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:52 pm
ohio singles, lol. this topic is crazy.  

belgarion0

SamTheBlob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:21 pm
OblivionKnight

how so?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:54 pm
OblivionKnight
Yeah really how so...?  

WaresTheBeef

saraisgoofy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:00 pm
stare  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:06 pm
If you read through the thread you might actually see what I was talking about.  

cherry haterade

SamTheBlob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:12 pm
i see nothing out of hand...!  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash