Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

` m a i i

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:05 pm
"Hmm... Strange. What do you have to do to Raven?" she said mad. An upside down star began to shine beneath her. "Hmph.. You're a vampire and a human." she said as the star began to turn 1/4 of the way. "Tell me... Why do you have to do anything with her? I heard the whole conversation. Don't you dare tell me that was a lie!" Celestial said and her star was burning light with her anger. "Let me tell you this." Celestial said walking toward Dante. "You will never hurt my friends." she said angrily and a the star and light was gone. "Oh.. Hello Dante! I'm Celestial! Have you and Raven met already?" she asked with no memory of what she did a moment ago. It seems that she turned into her true self.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:12 am
Raven stared opened mouthed at Celestial. "Didn't we all just head off to class? How the hell did you do that Celestial?" Raven asked in a quiet voice. "That is the coolest thing I've seen all day. But what was that you were spouting off about to Dante?" Raven asked her more than a little confused. "And yes we've met already," Raven added on for Celestial's benefit.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

` m a i i

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:36 pm
"Hmm? What happaned? I just remember dropping my books..." Celestial said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:29 pm
"We just left for class and all of a sudden we were all back here in the same spot...you dont' remember that? But you did it," Raven said a little confused. "And then you just flipped out on Dante for talking about doing something to me...does any of that ring a bell?" Raven asked Celestial as she looked around at the others.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

` m a i i

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:31 pm
"Wha?? No.." Celestial said. "Why? Did I do something like that?" Celestial said. "Are you sure it wasn't your imagination?" Celestial asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:42 pm
"I don't know why, but you did it somehow. And I'm positive it was not my imagination," Raven said while searching Celestial's face for any sign of recognition. "Celestial, I don't know how or why you just did that, but you said Dante was trying to do something to me....you have to try and remember what you said and heard," Raven told her while she looked around the hall to see if anyone else noticed something wierd. I'm not going to be freaked out by this and I'm not going to start worrying about my safety, I'm strong and I can handle this......Raven thought to herself as she did indeed start to be a little freaked out.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

UncleBuck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:35 pm
"Yeah..." Jon said, a little confused. "What the hell happened, Celest?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:37 pm
"Hmm??? I have no idea..." Celestial looks at her watch. "Oh gosh... What have I been doing all the time?" she asked and hurriedly went to class. What do they mean? Celestial thought with still no clue of what happaned.  

` m a i i

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:32 pm
Then Raven looked at Dante. "What did she over hear you talking about that made her do that you sick ********," Raven asked in a very harsh extremely impolite tone. "Tell me now or every vampire on this floor will tear you apart and share your blood...and it won't be pleasant this time," Raven said as she made a fist at her side trying to control her anger. "There is no way that some half-breed is going to come up here where he isn't welcome and cause trouble while I'm around, got it?" Raven asked as she punched a dent into the nearest locker. Well so much for boy hunting today, and it wasn't even for blood this time.....Raven thought to herself. This is so great, my first attempt at being normal by finding a new companion is completley ruined until this is taken care of....Raven thought as she glared at the dent in the locker.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:51 pm
Celestial heard a loud noise from where she came from. She gasped. Raven! she thought and hurried back to her. Raven's locker was dented. "Hey.. What's wrong?" Celestial asked.  

` m a i i

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:00 pm
"Nothing Celestial...just go to class," Raven said in a quiet voice. "I don't want you getting in trouble for being late...and it's not polite to miss a lesson and make the teacher teach it all over again," Raven said and then turned to head to the library. "I'll be hidding out with the books if you need me," Raven called over her shoulder as she walked away. "And I'm serious about getting to class Celestial," Raven added on to let her know she ment buisness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:27 pm
"Umm.. Okay.." Celestial said and went to her locker to change pendants. There was one with a number on it. There we are! Celestial thought and changed pendants. Her next class was alegbra class. She went into the classroom. "Hello... You are.." the teacher said. "Kairi.. My real name is Celestial though..." Celestial explained. "Well... Nice to meet you Celestial..." the teacher said. "Kairi.." Celestial said. "Well.. Have a seat Celestial." the teacher said again. "I told you KAIRI..." Celestial said again and the star became upon her. "I told you Kairi... Why won't you use it?" Celestial said and the star became right side up. "Human.. Eh?" Celestial said. "Do this again and I'll tear you apart." Celestial said and the star dissappeared. "Oh... I must go.. I'm sorry to disturb you!" Celestial said with no clue of what just happaned.  

` m a i i

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:04 am
Raven walked into the library and headed for the same row she was in earlier that morning. I'm going to waste all my time reading, forget everything else. I can go to class and pass the tests without being there....Raven thought to herself. Then she found the book she was reading before the incident with Jon and continued where she left off with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:22 am
Celestial had to go to the library and get some information for one of her classes and stumbled upon Raven. "Hey Raven." Celestial said and went around the corner and checked out a whole stack of books. Her pendant fell and she went back to her locker to put the books in. Hey... Where's my pendant? Oh gosh... This is bad...  

` m a i i

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:02 pm
Dante was puzzled."Talk about your Dejavu" Dante loked at the very angry Raven and smiled. "She must be talking about the conversation we just had." He looks at Celesatial. "She has very strange skills and i'm vey curious now to see what it is she can do...."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff