Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Kingdom Hearts 3 Information, release dates, rumors, ect.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kekoaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:00 am
I cant wait for it to come out unless I was dead then back alive when it came out lol xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:29 am
Organization XIII Member
What's the Keyblade war?

when you think of the keyblades you think of sora oh he's the best he's the keyblade master but there are thousands of keyblade masters so maybe better than sora.  

darkness_element_master

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:29 am
Okay. Things I have found I am sure of.

1. The game is not going to be called Kingdom Hearts 3.

2. It will not be featurign Sora, Riku, and Kairi, and they will probably not even be in the game. The creator, of whom I've forgotten his name, has said this will be like a spinoff.

And, for the guy above me? No. Sora, Riku, Roxas and Kairi all had keyblades. And Riku was much better than Sora. I think of Riku when I think of Keyblades.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:33 pm
cool  

blackxxserpent

SWORD-RICK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:43 am
WHAT UP
PEOPLE  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:45 am
ninja burning_eyes cheese_whine mrgreen pirate rofl wahmbulance  

SWORD-RICK

SWORD-RICK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:47 am
biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp whee wink sad surprised eek razz mad lol cool confused cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim mrgreen neutral arrow idea question ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand emo wahmbulance dramallama cheese_whine burning_eyes

WHAT UP  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:44 am
You're an effing spamming noob, that's what up.  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

grim reapers assistant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:51 am
that guy with the picture of the cover ... cool
u can get that picture at photobucket.com
and enter kingdom hearts 3
i support all that mohawkflip12 says!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:42 pm
The Keyblade Wars game is rumored to be a prequel, but i've watched the secret ending video on youtube.com repeatedly just running the possibilities through my mind.
I'm kinda thinkin the UEM and the three knights(Chasers?) are possibly on a master to student relationship.
But it's been speculated that Terra(the one with the armor with the rabbit ears) is the real body of Xemnas. They have similar haristyles.
Also i'm not sure what Roxas has to do with the Keyblade Wars but the smallest knight, Ven, looks a lot like Roxas.  

Revolutious

-The_Lone_Wolf_XIII-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:21 pm
Shinigami Kayako
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is the only pic I can find one of the knights or warriors with the broken helmet

to me this really looks like Sora. but that is just me, and more than likely i am wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:20 pm
NO scream  

kekoaw

TheSilentSchemerZ3R0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:50 pm
There is still no official release date now is there?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:38 am
I'm not apart of your guild... But I have info you may like. I've played Kingdom Hearts 1, KH1 FM, KH2, KH2 FM. Alright here's what KH3 is really about. You know how Chain of Memories is the story between 1 and 2? Well KH3 isn't really KH3, it's the story between Chain of Memories and KH2. It's based on the main character of either Roxas or Maybe Riku. That's all the game makers have given us info on for the main. The story is going on in the 1 Year period of Sora's sleep. I hope this enlightens you.  

Inabikari Foxx

Inabikari Foxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:40 am
Also, game makers have also revealed that there will possibly be much more games. There using what we think is KH3, as something for KH fans to play while they think of the next adventure for Sora and his friends.  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games