Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Mountain Top Battles (An Underworl RP) (Semi-Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lycans or Vampire?
  PW
  Vampires
  Lycans
  Niether
  Both
  What!?
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:11 pm
Craven grabbed the chain also pulling on the chain. "How the hell did you get your cahin stuck." She said tugging harder on the cahin.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:56 pm
"While, the cage still had time to move, Artanus screamed, and darted past the two, ramming himself into the cage, tiping it enough to release the chain and Soul from it's dooming grip.  

Aitoyoru

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:36 pm
Craven fell back landing on her butt. Shaking her head she looked up at Artanus. "Thanks Artanus." She smiled broadly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:40 pm
Artanus didn't bother to listen to her and grabbed her arm, running at full speed, behind Soul. At the end of the tunnel, Artanus didn't see a door. At ground level anyway. "Up there!" he shouted. A small doorway was about to be covered by the every nearing walls. Soul Reaver was quick to get to it, wasting to time, propelling himself from wall to wall, in order to reach the doorway. Artanus quickly ushered Craven to do the same.  

Aitoyoru

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:00 pm
Sighing Craven leaned against the wall, a little shaken. "That was fun." She attempted a weak smile but it failed. 'That was close.' She looked around cautiously making sure nothing jumped out at them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:27 pm
"YOU CALL THAT FUN!?!? We almost get squashed into jelly and you say that? Your unbelievable" Soul said panting.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:38 pm
Normally, Artanus would have laughed, but hewas interested in somethign else. The chain of command on Soul's arm. "Is the chain... connected to you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:00 pm
"Yes...." Soul lifted up his sleeve to show that the chain was fused with his arm. "I was kidnapped and taken to a labratory where they ran many experiments on me. Their goal was to create sort of a "super lycan killer" thats why the chain is made of silver. I don't remember much because i was sedated for the most part but i do remember the excruciating pain...." Soul thinks back hearing his own screams in his mind. "If you remember when we were fighting the lycans, one of them grabbed my chain and swung me around. If i had a choice i would have let go but that wasn't the case"  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:36 pm
Cravened frowned looking at the ground. 'Man, nothing has happened in our favor since we joined together.' She looked up to Artanus and Soul. 'I have to be strong to keep up.'  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:29 pm
"Since we joined up huh? Ok then. Your out of the group." Artanus smiled, lighting the mood. He looked down the dark hallway and noticed it quicky turned into a gentle slope.  

Aitoyoru

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:50 pm
Craven smiled softly. 'He read my mind.' She thought beginning to walk down the hallway. "The cellar should be at the end of this hall. Its a crimson door on the ceiling." She said looking back at Artanus and Soul.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:12 pm
(((Riley made the 100th post!)))

"What an intellegent place to put a door." Artanus rolled his eyes. "Lets go."  

Aitoyoru

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:12 pm
Craven smiled leading the way down the hall, her eyes scanning the ceiling. "Oh there it is!" She smiled happily running ahead a bt more. JUmping into the air she grabbed the handle to the door. She scowled finding that the door wouldnt open even when she was hanging on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:39 pm
"Maby this'll work" He wrapped his chain around the handle bar "Give me a hand Artanus" Togther they pulled hard on the chain.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:09 pm
Artanus climbed the chain and put his feet on the ceiling next to the door and pulled. After a few seconds of pulling, the door thrust open and Artanus started to fall, he caught on to the handle af the hanging door, offering a hand to pull up craven and Soul.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff