Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
Which Old Cartoons Do You Remember...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you remember?
Yes!!! Yes!!!
69%
 69%  [ 59 ]
No...
4%
 4%  [ 4 ]
Sort of :S
15%
 15%  [ 13 ]
Yes yes, there's an option for you poll whores as well...
10%
 10%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 85

True Arrogance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:47 am

Mighty Max

Sonic the hedgehog

Wait 'till your father gets home

Maple Town

Allegra's Window

Eureka's Castle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:58 am
*le gasp* Sanzo liked Gargoyles as well? 0.o I loved that show! And... Thunder Cats, and one of the old X-Men cartoons, one with actually some pretty cool looking animation... oh, and I didn't see this except on DVD, but the old Spawn the animated series is just kick butt from what I've seen ^.^  

Lobo-chan

dartalian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:00 pm
Lobo-chan
*le gasp* Sanzo liked Gargoyles as well? 0.o I loved that show! And... Thunder Cats, and one of the old X-Men cartoons, one with actually some pretty cool looking animation... oh, and I didn't see this except on DVD, but the old Spawn the animated series is just kick butt from what I've seen ^.^

yeah that was good, i remember when it came out on HBO i went to a freinds house to watch it(animated spawn)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:05 pm
The old, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Doug, Monster Rancher, The Pinky and the Brain, Animainiacs, The Origanal, Rugrats, Flash Gordan, Voltron, The roadrunner show, The bugsbunny and Tweety Show, Cat-Dog, Loony Toons (with Babs and Buster bunny), Captain Planet, The old, Transformers, Gargoyles, Monsters (the Nicolodian(sp?) show), The old, Spiderman shows, Biker Mice, The old, Beast wars, The old, Rebot.  

Hoshi_Mibu

Astrid-157

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:26 pm
90's American cartoons rocked so hard.
All the new ones (except for a selective few) suck.
User Image
User Image
User Image
(now that was a kick-a** show)
User Image
User Image
(old school!)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:30 pm
Ed, Edd, and Eddy good too...
I like how they show the school now.
Go Cobblers!  

Astrid-157

dartalian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:36 pm
Astrid-157
Go Cobblers!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. And tastes as well.
but this is more new school and not so much old school.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:18 pm
you had to bring this up didnt you?! i love the old cartoons! (is a cartoon maniac!) you can probably say any cartoon from the 80's or 90's and i will know it. And yes i know im a geek xp  

The Outcast of time

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:24 pm
Jironimo Kasumi
Wow... I missed a lot in my childhood. I rarely watched TV due to a parent-enforced rule. Although... I do remember some shows from my TV-Deprived childhood:

• King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
  • Care Bears
  • Gargoyles (Although I wasn't able to watch enough to enjoy it)
  • Captain Planet
  • My Little Pony

Um... er... I know there are others... but I don't remember my childhood (pre-14) years.

Sooo many posts to respond to. x.x I'll start with this one. Jiro, buddy, if the King Arthur one you're talking about is the one I think it is, then it's not the Knights of the Round Table, it's King Arthur and the Knights of Justice, and you're right, that show kicked so much a**!

One thing I would like to point out that I really liked from the 80's toons: The theme songs that had the big ol' guitar solos an' stuff. I thought those were so much fun to listen to! xp

One more program I'd like to add to see if anyone has ever heard of it: Denver, the Last Dinosaur... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:29 pm
ihateyoucuzmynameissarah
Old? neutral
So being around during the nineties... makes me old???
I'm sorry, but I object to that statement. The eighties makes you slightly old, but the 90's? No. Current preteens of today were around in the 90's.

You're indeed entitled to this opinion, and it probably should have been nicer of me to elaborate.

Basically, when I say "old", I'm referring to those who do indeed remember the cartoons that once were and are no longer running, that, when reminiscing said cartoons, feel a sense of nostalgia. I mean, I was only born in 1988, so I know I'm not that old, but I'm certainly old enough to miss the good cartoons. xp  

Xanatos Forever

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:30 pm
Slim95
I loved Angry Beavers (if only for the word spoot lol ), Freakazoid, Courage the Cowardly Dog (whatever happened to him?! gonk ), and Batman Revolution (the title eludes me, but it's the one where he had an apprentice....with rockets in his feets....yup).

Batman Begins, hun. You're thinking Batman Begins wink  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:34 pm
True Arrogance

Mighty Max

Sonic the hedgehog

Wait 'till your father gets home

Maple Town

Allegra's Window

Eureka's Castle

Dude! You rock! I was wondering if someone else would mention Eureka's Castle or Allegra's window! I know someone else mentioned Muppet Babies, earlier! They were all great, even if Eureka and Allegra weren't technically cartoons. Oh, also, That one cartoon about that town by that guy...Richard Scary, I believe...You rock!  

Xanatos Forever

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:38 pm
Hoshi_Mibu
The old, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Doug, Monster Rancher, The Pinky and the Brain, Animainiacs, The Origanal, Rugrats, Flash Gordan, Voltron, The roadrunner show, The bugsbunny and Tweety Show, Cat-Dog, Loony Toons (with Babs and Buster bunny), Captain Planet, The old, Transformers, Gargoyles, Monsters (the Nicolodian(sp?) show), The old, Spiderman shows, Biker Mice, The old, Beast wars, The old, Rebot.

3nodding Doug, yes...Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain are kinda synonymous, 'cause Animaniacs is where Pinky and the Brain started...Voltron, yes...The original Rugrats, definitely...You're thinking Tiny Toon Adventures with Babs and Buster, also Elmira ((she loved the animals xd ))...Captain Planet, uh-huh...Spiderman, yup...Biker Mice from Mars, Ha, nice one! Beast Wars, no doubt, but before you can give them props you have to mention Transformers! There wouldn't be a Beast Wars without them. Ahh, Reboot, yes yes...also great...you sir, know your old 'toons well 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:39 pm
Astrid-157
90's American cartoons rocked so hard.
All the new ones (except for a selective few) suck.
User Image
User Image
User Image
(now that was a kick-a** show)
User Image
User Image
(old school!)

4laugh !!! heart 's for you! You actually went and got pictures! Rocko was great! Zim, fantasic! Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, all great, all great!  

Xanatos Forever

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:41 pm
dartalian
Astrid-157
Go Cobblers!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. And tastes as well.
but this is more new school and not so much old school.

Her heart's in the right place, and technically, it is within the boundaries of old school (starts in the late 90's). The only difference is it's still running up to this day.  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff