Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
rival wolf tribes: blackVS.greyVS.white Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of the rp seting ? is it cool or what?
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
what????
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
pretty good.. i have some suggestions though
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
pole whore
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:46 pm
Mika opened her eyse slowly she smiled when she saw Kenchi still curlled up next to her snoring she giggled "he still snores" Mika wrigled out of his arms and walked out she took a deep breath and smiled "i love that smell"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:07 pm
Tak breathed evenly as she slowly woke up still feeling Na'pay's grip around her waits. she opened her eyes and looked around. she looked down at Na'pay and touched his head as he continued to breath and sleep holding her waist and cuddling close to her. she breathed in heavily and looked up to the ceiling of the cave. *what am i going to do?* she thought? all of a sudden she didnt feel so swell. her stomch began to feel as if she didnt eat for days. and then her throat became dry. the more she breathed in the worse she felt. she gently tried to ween herself from Na'pay but his grip was strong. the feeling was getting even woose and there was no time to be curteuos. she got up quick and ran to the woods outside. na'pay was not even phased a bit. he coiled himself in to a ball and continued to sleep. Tak ran to a bush near by and threw -up. she didnt know why.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:31 pm
Mika watched Tak with a little worry and walked over beside her "are you ok Tak? have you not eatten right or maybe something of" Mika said looking at her with a worried look on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:22 pm
"im fine,... i think." Tak replied holding her stomach. she felt like she didnt eat for a while. but she ate the night before she fell asleep. "i think i just need some water, will you go with me?" Tak looked at her helpless ly.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:41 am
Jaden nodded "of corse i will then we will og see the shamen and find out whats wrong" she said helping Tak up but i think i may already know whats wrong she thought looking at Tak.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:55 pm
tak kep gripping her stomachtryng to figure what was wrong. she thought as she and mika waslked to see a shaman, what would hhave caused her to feel like she does, is it the meant? .. no it couldnt be, the meat was eaten as soon as it was caught. maybe the water? .. that sisnt make any sence. could it be ...Napay. he did this, he must have piosoned my food. why would he do this? could it be? " what do you think it is mika?" tak asked curiously/  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:56 am
Mika took a deep breath "im not going to to lie to you Tak" she looked at her "i think you might be pregnant"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:47 pm
" WHAT ? PREGNANT? HOW COULD YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING SILLY LIKE THAT? THATS , THATS ,.. IMPOSSIBLE!!! I AM INSULTED AT Y.... do you really think is could be that?" Tak becase alittle worried from what she heard. he paws began to shiver and become clamy. then the feeling of throwing up cme back but she mangaged to hold it down. * could this be? that fast? does he know? yes!!! how did he even know before me?** tak waiting eargerly for mikas reply.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:49 am
Jaden winced "its possible...your showing all the signs...morning sickness is normally the first sign...eventually you'll get cravings for strange foods and start showing" she said looking at the ground "if its not that you just might have had some bad food" she said looking at tak.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:51 pm
" well, we'll go se the shaman to see what she says. all i know is i dont feel very well and ....IM TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!!!!!!" tak began to hyperventilate because of her nervouse ness. her moods were swinging also. she didnt know whether to be happy, excited angry, or nervous, they just all happned at the same time.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:02 pm
Jaden nodded "nut you need to try and calm down tak or your going to pass out and possibly injure you or your pup if your pregnant" she said feeling a little sorry for tak she was still younge.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:24 pm
jaden was right. she needed to calm herself down. if snything that was important right now. what would napay say? her father? how would she get through this? she wasnt done being a cub herself. she was scared to death but she forced a calm face on as they approached the shaman. ' stay with me on mika?" talk said with a tremble.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:18 am
((gah sorry im getting my rp names mixed up lol))

Mika nodded and walked with her "dont worry Tak...even if you are you'll have me and everyone elses help to raise your pup"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:52 am
Taks nervousness began to to get stronger. "but you dont understand mika, now is not the time for .....pups." tak gulped. "you see every one getting ready for what is about to happen, and its not pretty. i dont want a pup during this time... it will only know what it sees." tak stared into mika's eyes hoping for some reassuring and a way out of this situation.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:41 am
Mika swallowed "true Tak now is a hard time for pups and having them" she nodded and thought knowing Tak wanted a way out "and you are right a pup should not be seeing a war especially the one comming" she sighed "but that is the great thing Tak you will be able to teach your pup right from wrong and shield its eyes from the bloody battles"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff