Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Comments, Thoughts and Opinions
oRG gUILD, The makings of the conspiracy >.> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you in our out
  hell yeah
  whatever your weird
View Results

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:36 pm
KAY howabout how they compete cuz i dont think that we can battle ourselves with the battle system but if we do how are we going to know if who won and at one point their is going to be conflicts on who won or not that is if the battle system lets us fight each other sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:20 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
KAY howabout how they compete cuz i dont think that we can battle ourselves with the battle system but if we do how are we going to know if who won and at one point their is going to be conflicts on who won or not that is if the battle system lets us fight each other sweatdrop
i kno, but we can have side quests and stuff....like contests in the forums i mean.... 3nodding  

Ashelux
Captain

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:23 pm
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
i kno, but we can have side quests and stuff....like contests in the forums i mean.... 3nodding
promblem is what is the contest based on

Rules
what you have to do-depends on contest
is or isnt a time limit- depends on the contest
how many allowed-the whole group they have (the more they have, they have to split prize money, so if they win, the get less each....also ill find a percent per person score to make it fair)
who fights who and when- depends, may not be fighting...there could be other contests
who gives the prizes out- me, with guild leader money and donations...
things like that is what is concerning me very much sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:39 pm
i filled out the info....

well the groups can have both town and forum games....

like dice rolls, random numbers, avitar contests, art....

towns games we'll have to figure out when we get the battle system....

mabe there could be a form of hide and seek in towns...one person hides in a house in a certain district and they have to search all 9 areas in the square thing.... that could be one contest in towns for now...  

Ashelux
Captain

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:58 pm
Ashelux

mabe there could be a form of hide and seek in towns...one person hides in a house in a certain district and they have to search all 9 areas in the square thing.... that could be one contest in towns for now...
i love that last idea of yours it so awsome 3nodding okay then should we open tthe forum so they could just make the games like you said untill the battle system comes out or should we not your choice sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:18 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux

i love that last idea of yours it so awsome 3nodding okay then should we open tthe forum so they could just make the games like you said untill the battle system comes out or should we not your choice sweatdrop
not yet....we have to write the rules yet and other things......we need it set up before i open it...  

Ashelux
Captain

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:20 pm
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux

not yet....we have to write the rules yet and other things......we need it set up before i open it...
well this is pretty new to me so i will let you handle that one sorry sweatdrop
your so random with that last post stare you do know me how did you get there anyways sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:44 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux

your so random with that last post stare you do know me how did you get there anyways sweatdrop

lol, i just apear everywhere randomly lol....ask my friends, theyll even tell you that lol  

Ashelux
Captain

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:10 pm
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux

lol, i just apear everywhere randomly lol....ask my friends, theyll even tell you that lol
stare too random
rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:31 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux

stare too random
rofl rofl
haha lol u could almost call me a mind readers lol razz  

Ashelux
Captain

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:17 pm
new info and im almost positive that you can fight each other with the battle system whee also found out that you may be able to use your item weapon but im not so sure about that one anyhow sweatdrop
but listen this must not leave this thread ever understood stare we must keep this classified really im serious i dont want to get my friend in trouble kay sweatdrop stare but this is most of the info so far so we should have a better understanding of whats to come 3nodding and plan ahead before others can whee
classified understand classified stare  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:10 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
new info and im almost positive that you can fight each other with the battle system whee also found out that you may be able to use your item weapon but im not so sure about that one anyhow sweatdrop
but listen this must not leave this thread ever understood stare we must keep this classified really im serious i dont want to get my friend in trouble kay sweatdrop stare but this is most of the info so far so we should have a better understanding of whats to come 3nodding and plan ahead before others can whee
ok, dont worry, i keep secrets better than anyone lol ive seen the whole review of the battle system.....includeing some of the things you fight and such  

Ashelux
Captain

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:33 pm
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
ok, dont worry, i keep secrets better than anyone lol ive seen the whole review of the battle system.....includeing some of the things you fight and such
thats cool so weve got how thing work so now .........lets do something about it sweatdrop
hey check out my newly born thread whee please click my siggy i need some to chill with sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:05 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Ashelux
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
thats cool so weve got how thing work so now .........lets do something about it sweatdrop
hey check out my newly born thread whee please click my siggy i need some to chill with sweatdrop
hey...u know the signature i had.....?....it just got disabled....they said it was too big....do u belive that?! ive seen ppl with sig x10 as big and they never get busted! gonk ....it it was half the size of the one you have now!  

Ashelux
Captain

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:09 am
SNOW DAY!!!! >D  
Comments, Thoughts and Opinions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers