Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Your Organization Character~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
poll
100%
 100%  [ 270 ]
Total Votes : 270

supa-rainbow-power-ninja

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:15 am
oooh! oooh! The reason I made this account! (mule...yeah.)

Name: Texika (sounds like taxi car.... gonk )
orgy name: angel of time
powers and weapons: can manipulate time (slow down, speed up...stop time...you name it.) and casts doom on her foes...(you have ten mins to make her forgive you eek ) she uses either two dark star daggers and holds them physically, or uses dark stars that fly around her... get her mad..she uses both...
appearance: the magic of tektek...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
personality:despite all the darkness and evilness...texika is rikku from ffx2...happy...bubbly and freindly..however, get her mad and she gets angry!
qoutes: "time out!" "clocks ticking..." "lets speed things up!"

One more thing..she isnt part of the orgy...she's trying to build a new one...organization+...ooh! ooh! it sounds soo flashy!
gee...I get too excited when I make these things up...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:26 pm
Name: Kuro (Kuro-Kun)
Nickname: Black Sheep
Powers & Weapons: Has the power to reverse gravitational pull and can focus it on one area (to make self fly or to throw people and or objects). Has a sword known by the name of Nagnarok (a chaos based sword).
About: So far nobody has a background on Kuro, reason being that he doesn't even know his state of origin. Kuro was adopted into the organization when they realized his powers, they right away knew he would be a big help to Organization XIII.

Kuro:User Image

Nagnarok (blade of chaos): User Image  

Kuroctopus

Shameless Lunatic

Animus Seed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:03 pm
Name: Dexes
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weapon of choice: shuriken

Powers: Suggestion, summon/control Heartless.

Hometown: According to rumor, Dexes originated from the Pride Lands... though his human appearance would suggest otherwise.

Other: Something about him makes him almost immediately trustworthy... no one is entirely certain whether or not there is some supernatural reason for why people tend to do what he says. It is perhaps a form of hypnotism, as he certainly holds sway over the Heartless through some power of mesmerism. He is single, and seems content to stay that way, though he seems to have some form of hero-worship for Xemnas.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:22 pm
Name: Sara
Weapon: Silver Wing
Goal: Unknown
Position: Warrior
Powers: Control of Ice, Teleportation
History:
Appearence:
User Image

! to be edited !

M e w b o n n e t

blackpunkangel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:45 pm
Name-Anaya
Age-16
Weapon-
User Image
Appearence-
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:45 pm
well this is my guy User Image
name: mistic_joe or jose
wepon crystal scyth  

mistic_joe

choas-rose

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:27 am
My character

NAME:Zeek
WEPONS:Sthyche,gun blade,and dark keyblade

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:49 pm
Character Name: Rift

Race/Species: A Heartless with a Conscience

Strengths: Dead Silent, Incredibley Fast, Unimanginable Aim.

Weaknesses: Finds it incredibly hard to kill...though He is a Heartless assassin he has a hard time killing. But will not hessitate if killing is the only way out. Rift is dedicated to his craft and never has he failed to kill a mark. but he does have to reconsile with his decisions and he plans to pay the heartless back for his missery

Appearance:Tall and quite handsome Rift wears all one toned black. A sleevless shirt. He wears long black pants and a large black cloak, he usually wears the hood up to cover his face. He has short gloves on and long boots that go under his pants. he has a runic symbol imbetted above his right eye...It is small but very noticeable due to his tan skin. The symbol gives Rift the ability to see perfectly through all conditions, and even through solid objects. On his back, under his cloak rests "AGE".

Profesion: Heartseeker, Rift was taken by the heartless and instead of having his heart stolen, Rift was deemed strong enough to become one of the best heartseekers the Heartless have to offer.

Primary (Melee) Weapon(s): Only one. A katana known as "AGE". It was crafted on a planet in a far off place by a japanese swordmaster named Sheio Age (Pronounced: She-o, A-gay) this man poured his life and soul into this blade. On the day he finished it, he passed. The sword was passed on to the ancestors of Rifts most recent sensei. While being trained in the Japanese sword Rifts dojo was attacked by a group of assassins sent to steal the blade. These assassins turned out to be nothing short of Heartseekers, leading a group of Heartless. Rifts sensei was murdered protecting this blade. Rift fought off the Rouge warriors and regained the blade. So when Rift left he swore to protect the blade with his life. Rift decided to name the blade "AGE" and hung 3 tasstles from the handle, One for the Age past, One for the Age to come, and one for the Ages that have been taken from us. And that is AGE.

Secondary (Ranged) Weapons: 6 magical daggers that rest in 6 sheathes. 3 on each of Rifts thighs. The daggers will return to their sheathes at will. all Rift must do is think of them and they come.

Special Abilities: Rift has the ability to "Shadow Step" he can move from shadow to shadow instantly, he can also merge into any solid object and become a shadow himself, although the heartless have left his heart alone, They have treated Rift to many of their skills. Rift is blessed with a much hightened sence of smell, eyesight, speed.

(Non-Magical) Talents: An incredible linguist Rift has mastered many different languages and is quite the artist.

Personality: Rift is a Heartseeker with a conscience he is a trained killer but Rift prays after every battle and every night for the souls of those lost. He is an amazingly sensitive and caring creature under that "Hard murderous mask". All you must do is get him to lower his gaurd...Good luck.

Brief History: Rift has been a loner all his life. Allways alone allways lonley. Rift was taken by the heartless at a very young age, and learned quickly to adapt. He found this place as a refuge against all that he had come to hate, the world outside his own became his playground. So he confided in no one but himself and he found himself able to reconsile with his demons. Rift had been given a high rank within the clan of heartless and he ran his duties with the wisdom and the determination to make no mistakes, Dont get him wrong. Rift will not hesitate to kill anyone if given a good reason to defend himself, or if it is a duty he has chosen follow through. Rift hates all heartless, he hates their hunger and inablility to control their desires. He hates that these desires have plagued his being all Rifts life. Rift vowed that one day...he would rid the world of these pests, but for now...he works for them...  

~[Viliryn]~

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:36 am
Name: Crow
Main Weapon: Chains he can control and extend on will
Alt. Weapon: Katana
Appearance: White hair, blue eyes, usually in loose black clothes and shades(the sunglasses).
Power: The ability to walk through walls
Personality: Usually nice and enjoys converzations and carving. prefers not to fight unless sparring or unless the enemy is a nobody.
Background: Family was killed by the organiztion in a battle when he was young. Trained and Traveled with an old hermit who taught him to use his fathers chains. Now wanders in search of the orginization.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:39 am
Kuro Hitsuji
Name: Kuro (Kuro-Kun)
Nickname: Black Sheep
Powers & Weapons: Has the power to reverse gravitational pull and can focus it on one area (to make self fly or to throw people and or objects). Has a sword known by the name of Nagnarok (a chaos based sword).
About: So far nobody has a background on Kuro, reason being that he doesn't even know his state of origin. Kuro was adopted into the organization when they realized his powers, they right away knew he would be a big help to Organization XIII.

Kuro:User Image

Nagnarok (blade of chaos): User Image
kool sword  

dante_sparta

Rin Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:18 am
Name: Rin Lockhart
Height: 160cm/5' 3"
Ethnicity: British
Body Shape: Slim
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Unnaturally pale
Weapon: Bat
Personality: Polite, kind, smiles a lot, sometimes simple-minded but very smart, too honest.
Crush: Marluxia
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:50 pm
Name: ShinigamiXIII

Nickname: Shi

Height: 5"2

Ethnicity: Japanese/ French

Body Shape: Scrawny

Eye Color: Pale gray/ faint blue

Skin Color: Pale white

Hair Color: Black

Hair Style: Short and a bit boyish [like "girl's rainy black" in gaia terms]

Weapon: Giant paintbrush that can decrease in size for travel

Personality: Multipersonalitied. But mostly a nice girl. Keeps to herself half the time and can also be very quiet.

Usual Apparel: Kasa [straw hat], dark blue gi, black hakama, white socks, black "ninja" sandals [like the ones Naruto or Sasuke wear], dark brown imported gunbelt that carries the paintbrush.

Crushes: None

Miscellaneous: Though she has no crushes, she certainly considers her superiors as her big brothers/sisters. Despite her stature and age, she's quite strong and intellectually/mentally acceled.

[I'll try to draw a picture in the near future because I don't have one right now sweatdrop I'll post it when I finish it.]  

mille feuille marzipan

triple6punkie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:00 pm
apparently no ones updated here but this is my character information...

name: Taxia (former name Atia, which was pronounced like Adia)
title: The Dragon Fury
height: 5'7"
body shape: Curvy but thin
eye color: Light purple (she has an eyepatch over her right eye)
skin color: Light tan
hair color/style: Lilac hair color in very large pigtails that look like dragon wings (see picture)
weapons: 2 knife-looking weapons (think Rikku's weapons as a thief in FFX-2) made of wvyern claws
abilities: Extreme physical strength, speed, summons dragon-like heartless and nobodies (i.e. wvyerns and dragoons)
personality: Sarcastic, cold, loves to fight, loves a challenge, uses words like "dear" and "love" without really meaning it, sneering, somewhat conniving, an avenger if you wrong her or anyone she knows
history: After being brutally attacked by wveryn heartless, she was brought back to life as a nobody thanks to Vexen's tests. She has no memory of her past life, though right now she refuses to associate herself with the humans because she partially blames them for her death, but the truth is far from it. She gets along with Axel and Larxene, but secretly wishes to have an actual rank.
other: She has a three large scars across her chest because of the wveryn attack that caused her death, which also explains the three scars across her right eye and her eyepatch. Her voice is also abnormally deep for a girl: it's almost sultry, thus she is able to bring many men over to the Organzation. She also extremely smart in terms of planning: the Organization usually goes to her for plans.
image (sorry for not coloring its a rough sketch and ignore the boy hes another organzation character for a revamped organization XIII in a fanfic):
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:51 pm
First off sry about size just photoshopped it
Name:7
Appearance:no one ever sees my real face Body bottom part of pic always have hood on
Weapons: my 2 daggers forged in a volcano and enchanted by an elven and a sword i found 1 day.
Special Powers: When i want to i absorb my armor and weapons into my skin an transform into the top part of the pic where all energies flow though my bodie.
Hight 5'8"
Hair:never seen
Background: I became when heartless destroyed my world i fought as long as i could but was over powered. Then I was. I traveled many worlds 2 find my heartless once i found him i used magic 2 absorb him but i used too much energy thus forming my power so i am a whole nobody no heart but my 2 halves are together thus y i never show my face.
Personality: U gotta get 2 know me 2 find that out
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ir7

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:23 am
my name: Ookamikiba(kiba 4 short)
my weapons:a small knife, wrist sword
my skills:time and shapeshifting
my personallity: I am a neutral guy I don't like fighting but I will when I have 2 I only remember one thing from my past it is a smile.It it gives me something I can't explain. I can control time by using knife cut a rift in time giving me total control. I can b anywhere at anytime. Xemnas has used me 4 many undercover missions. I also helped my friend Axel stop time so he could find Roxas.
crushes:I have a few of them but u'll have 2 ask me
appearence(height,wieght,etc.):Naturally Blonde,6 ft. 3in.,205 lbs., no one knows wat i rlly look like yet i will show ya if ya ask politley  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff