Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
CuterThanYou's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:59 pm
Zomg! Daray and Aita won a Valentine's Day Breeding Raffle Slot! O_O

Yay for new parents! And at the same time as Nos and Jean! xD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:48 pm
OOC Between Diabetia, Bliss, & Bairn
[Title thingy coming later]

CuterThanYou

Wanting to give her wings a bit of rest, Dia spotted a group of Soquili in a nearby field, and, being new to the area, was curious of these beings. She landed a good distance away from the herd, hoping her arrival went unnoticed by the creatures chittering about to one another. Perhaps, if she played her cards right, she might even find herself a yummy dinner out of one of the horses.

"All in good time, Dia darling," She muttered to herself, her pink eyes gazing and watching the multiple Soquili argue and flirt with their companions.

Summer Raven

Bliss: -completely blinded by the fact that she is pink- Oh, wow. Pretty. Hello, my dear. I love your color, very bright amongst all this ugly darkness that I bare. -grins and bows-

Bairn: -eyes wide- Oh no! Bliss! She's a Kalona! Idiot!

CuterThanYou
Startled, Dia jerked her head to come face to face with a friendly looking stallion who seemed enthralled by her appearance. How had she missed spotting this horse and allowed herself to get so close?

"What's done is done now," she thought to herself, and grinned as a second stallion whispered his insult and warning into his companion's ear.

"Pink is a beautiful shade, even for one such as a Kalona," she said curtly, her eyes moving back and forth from each stallion. The dark one looked gulliable enough to fall for her sweetness act, but she wasn't too sure about the tan one. He looked cautious and Dia loved tricking the cautious ones, though it took a bit more work to win them over to her ploy.

Summer Raven

Bliss: -continues to admire her color- Kalona? What's that mean? Can I have your name, pretty mare? -giggles loudly and then spotts the candy in her mane- Ooh, that looks tasty my dear. -giggles again-

Bairn: -shakes his head- Oh please just kill this idiot. He doesn't deserve to...-trails off- Never mind...

CuterThanYou

Delighted to have drawn in such a delicious looking catch, Dia smiled, and stepping forward, raised her head in the air proudly. "My name is Diabetia, but, of course, since that's such a crude name, you're welcome to call me Dia."

Giving him a coy wink, she flipped her mane, the wrappers on the candy rustled softly against her bright hair. "They are scrumptious looking, aren't they?" she asked in her sweet-sounding voice, motioning to the candy pieces. She ignored the tan stallion's muttering... perhaps, if she acted silly and flirted enough, he would leave her alone with this... easy prey.

Summer Raven

Bliss: -blinks- Diabetia? What was wrong with that name? You have a pretty name. A pretty name for a pretty mare. Dia, I shall call you only cause it's easier to say! I'm Bliss. -giggles as she flips her mane- I want to do that, but my mane's in braids....but...yes the candies look very good. Do you ever eat them? -giggles once again-

Bairn: -wide eyed- Erm...Mother wouldn't like it if I allowed Bliss to get eaten...so...but...it's...so...tempting! -stays-

CuterThanYou

"Awwww," she cooed, looking closer towards his braids. "No room for candy?" Giving him a fake pouty look, she then turned her lips up into a grin and nodded her head. "Of course I eat them, silly horse! How else do you think I got to be so sweet looking?"
Batting her eyelashes, she inwardly growled, hearing the tanned Soquili's words. So he wasn't fooled, and knew a Kalona's intentions. And worse of all, he wouldn't leave!

Turning to him, she stepped closer, her hot pink hooves crushing the grass underneath her. Staring into his eyes, she asked him sweetly, "What's the matter, horsey? Worried about a little bit of sugar?"

Summer Raven

Bliss: -shakes head- Nope, no room for candy. Oh yes I'm sorry how stupid of me. Of cource. Without the candy you wouldn't be the pretty pink Dia you are right now! -giggles and watches as she approaches Bairn- Hey! What about me?

Bairn: Me? Afraid of sugar? No. Afraid of you? Yes. Just leave me alone and go back to the idiot. -had bad experiences with Kalona's before-

CuterThanYou

Dia wondered what the relationship was between the two stallions for the tanned one to act so carelessly about the other, yet still insist on staying around. She couldn't and refused to understand this 'caring' business some creatures had for one another. It was all a weakness in her mind; a being should look out for itself, and trying to take care and worry about others only made oneself more open for attack.

One eyebrow raised in curiousity as the tanned stallion quickly answered her and demanded she turn away. Perhaps he had run into her kind before? It was obvious he had heard of her breed, since he so outwardly declared what she was the moment they spotted her, which made her assume that there were more Kalonas in this new land.

"Interesting..." she thought to herself, then turned her attention back towards the giggly stallion. "I don't believe I caught your name, handsome." She said cutely, hoping he and his silly self was falling deeper into her trap. It didn't take too much effort, obviously, from his giggling and infatuation with her candy. Perhaps this horse was a bit... special? "Your friend doesn't seem to like me at all... he doesn't even want to give me a chance! That isn't very nice, now, is it?" Pouting, she lowered her head, pretending to be saddened by Bairn's coldness.

Summer Raven
Bairn just shook his head at the Kalona. She knew, he knew...it was almost as if he belonged with their race since he seemed to fit in much better with the 'darker' soquili in these lands. But there was no way that the light stallion was going to let himself ever interact with their kind in a friendly way...no...he tried that once and it didn't work out too well.

"Hey, Diabetia I know what you're thinking. I'm only here because of my mother. If I stick around and let what could happen, actually happen then she would kill me herself." Bairn gave her a smugish look, but was still very cautious of her presence. She was a Kalona afterall, and could strike whenever she wanted. Ignoring her words to Bliss, the stallion just stood there and watched everything again.

Bliss frowned, how could he have been so rude to such a pretty mare? Forgetting to say his name! What was that all about? "Oh, I'm sorry my dear Dia. It's Bliss. I have no fancy nickname, though." He giggled once more...his name never really bothered him, but in front of her he wished he had a cooler answer.

And then the subject of Bairn's rudeness came. Again, the dark stallion frowned. "Oh? Him? Don't worry beautiful...he's just a grumpy old stallion who has no friends. He's jealous of all the mares I'm able to get!" Bliss giggled yet again, once more. It was something that he figured impressed the ladies very much, and it seemed to definitely be working with this one. "No, it's not nice...but the only thing you can do is ignore him!"

CuterThanYou

"Bliss, hm? What a dashing name!" she exclaimed, her pink eyes sparkling. "And I'm sure he is jealous, with you being such the stud you are." She was in the process of giving Bliss another wink, when she heard the tanned Soquili call her out. Her name rolled off his tongue in such a voice that it was grating to the ears to hear. Not at all pleasant, but with disdain and dislike, making her fun dissapear as quickly as it had come. She turned back to face him, irritated. Drat it all, he was ruining her game!
Her face almost turned into a snarl, but she caught herself quick enough to bring composure back to her sweet looking expression. She wasn't about to lose her cool because some worrywart horse was messing up her game.

"You're smarter than you look, stallion," She said, trying to keep her voice calm and innocent sounding, despite the underlying growl that came with it. "But perhaps it would be wise to let nature run its course and you scamper off back to Mommy dearest? Bliss and I are having a wonderful time with each other, aren't we, Bliss?"

Summer Raven

Bairn stares at her as she continues to manipulate the idiotic stallion, now completely confused as to why she would waste her time. If this Kalona was going to kill someone, could it not be someone who was actually worth fooling around with? Bliss was such an ignorant fool, flirting was his thing...that's all this was to him. With the biggest sarcastic looking smile, he nodded slowly. "Of cource I'm smart. But if you were, you wouldn't be wasting your time with him. Go after someone more fun."

Then Dia mentioned his mother, and that made him angry. No one, not even the eviliest Kalona in the world was allowed to talk about Mahiri in a negative way. Giving Dia a rather awkward death glare, he spat, "Don't talk about my Mother like that, she's much wiser and so much more of a better creature then you. And please, don't play this pointless game anymore."

The dark stallion blushed, which was barely noticable against his darker coat. She had actually said he had a dashing name! A good name! That wasn't bad at all! "Oh, I'm sure of it." He agreed, still blushing madly. A stud? Him? Oh, wow! Such a beautiful mare was calling him a stud and a dashing name! Her attention was being drawn back by Bairn...which made Bliss very jealous, but he kept that fact hidden.

She was so pretty! How dare he steal he! "Go back to Astia, Bairn. Leave us alone! Me and Dia are perfectly fine by ourselves!" He turned to the Kalona and nodded. "Why yes of cource!"

CuterThanYou
Her ears flattened, and all thoughts of playing nice went out the proverbial window. This stallion dared to challenge her? A mere stallion against a Kalona such as herself? She knew she wasn't the strongest or most fearsome and scary one out there, but damn it, she was STILL A KALONA.

Trying to calm herself down, she thought about what he said. She found it interesting... very interesting indeed, how the tanned one got so angry over her words. Could it have been due to her comment about his mother?

She grinned. Perhaps he really was a Momma's boy. Nonetheless, he was right... there was more fun prey to play with other than Bliss, and she believed she had found him in this tanned stallion. Oh, the fun times she could see herself doing now, messing with this stallion's head.

Her stomach gave a growl and she knew she needed nourishment more than anything else. As much as she'd love to stay and 'talk' with this tanned creature and his brother, she needed food.

"Well, as much as I'd love to stay and chat with you fellows," She said cooly, her eyes never leaving the lighter colored stallion, "I feel the need to go help myself to some dinner. But plan on meeting me again, for I assure you we will."

With saying that, she turned and gave Bliss a quick wink, and, after a few fast trots, flapped her bat-like wings and took off into the night.

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:46 pm
Babies are here! ^o^

.... and I waited to mention this far too late xD;;

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:37 pm
Woo hoooo! They've officially been born!

..... and they have the same birthday! How funny xDD <3

User Image  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:30 pm
OOC RP Between Nostalgia and Disconium - 2/10/07 (yes, I know I'm late ;o; )

CuterThanYou
Nostalgia: *wanders by and spots the lovebird* How cute! I don't believe I've seen either of you two around these parts before. My name is Nostalgia, it's a pleasure to meet both of you. *smiles and bows her head in politeness*

Psycho Shocker
Disco: Cute? What's cute? *tries to act dumb* The name is Disconium. *lifts his head up high*

CuterThanYou
Nostalgia: *smiles at the green and black mare and at Disconium* I'm sorry for intruding, but it was such a beautiful morning, I had to get out and about. It's so wonderful seeing so many young Soquili flirting this time of year. It is the season of love, after all. *twitches her ghostly wings and looks around*

Psycho Shocker
Disco: *looks over at Nostalgia* Flirting is what I do best. *puffs out his chest* You are saying young like it's a bad thing, but doesn't that just make you old?

CuterThanYou
Nostalgia: *chuckles softly* Please forgive me; I meant no harm by my words, kind Disconium. And if flirting is your talent, then you excel very well in it, I must say. I do suppose you could label me old, but does something grow old if it never ages with time?

Psycho Shocker
Disco:
*turns his attention to Nos* Flattery isn't that hard of a skill to master thinking from how old you are you should be able to do anything you wish. At least you don't smell like dirt because then that'd hurt my nose.

Psycho Shocker
Disco: Well Nostalgia flattery must be your strong point. Something grows ancient if it never ages and that could mean you're older than dirt and dirt is really old.

CuterThanYou
Nostalgia: You're welcome to call me Nos, if it's easier to the tongue to say. As for my strong point, I wish I could flatter as well as you flirt, perhaps it would gain me more friends if I could? After all, being older than dirt probably repels many Soquili from introducing themselves to me.

Psycho Shocker
Disco: Well Nos if you are indeed older than dirt you've taken great care of yourself. *stomps his hooves in the dirt* Just look at how this dirt has fallen apart. It must've undergone come great emotional stress. Did you know dirt when it was alive? Did you break dirts heart?

CuterThanYou
Nostalgia: *twitches her ears* Of course I must take good care of myself. I didn't want to end up like my poor friend Dirt, here. Why, he refused to take care of his appearance and his body, and look what happened to him!
*shakes her head sadly* Poor poor Dirt. He never saw it coming.

And, unfortunately, as experienced a nag I am, I fear I'm most inexperienced at breaking hearts. Never had the time, until recently, and I don't plan on breaking the heart of the one I have anytime in the near future.

Psycho Shocker
You are making me want to get a dirt cosplay Soquili now. xd

Disco: I bet you broke Dirt's heart because he secretly was in love with you and you didn't pay him the time of day because time is expensive and that's why life is so short. *looks around trying to make sense of what he just said*

CuterThanYou
*blinks* That sounds so funny xD *wonders what Dirt would look like, aside from... dirt* xD

Nostalgia: *pauses to digest what Disco said, a puzzled expression on her face* But if one is wealthy, wouldn't that make life longer?

As for Dirt, he was a scoundral. Always confessing his love for any passing mare that DID pay him the time of day, and once he got their attention, flung them to the side for the next newest pretty. Since I had a job to do, how could I waste my time with such a tramp? *makes a scrunched up face*

Psycho Shocker
Disco: The wealthy do live longer but just by a few years if that. *jumps up and down on the dirt* How dare you tell these lies to me you evil dirt.

I bet he only did that because he couldn't have the affection of the one he really wanted. Then again *jumps on the dirt again* he could just be dumb as a rock.

CuterThanYou
Nostalgia: Now, Disconium! How dare you insult a rock of it's intelligence. Just because it doesn't speak doesn't mean it isn't smart. It's probably the wisest of us all. And yes...you must be cautious of Dirt. He'll try to trick you into believing his side of the story, the old fool.

Psycho Shocker
Disco: Ah but Nos, is not dirt born of rock which would make rock just as bad as dirt. Though rock exploded to create dirt which means rock is dirt and dirt becomes dust which blows up my nose and makes me sneeze. So then in all aspects rock hurts my nose? *smiles with a dumbfounded expression on his face* My logic is flawless or completely flawed but as long as it makes sense to me I'm happy?

CuterThanYou

Nostalgia: *gives him a blank stare*

But Rock, Dirt, and Dust are all three seperate things, though both Dust and Dirt develop from Rock in the beginning. So wouldn't that allow for each to have their own personality and shouldn't be judged only on the basis that they are brothers of the same material?

Psycho Shocker

Disco: *looks over at Nos* Wouldn't that make the rock a grandfather and the dirt a father and the dust a son? *blinks in confusion*

CuterThanYou
Nostalgia: *tilts head* But who would Dirt and Dust's mothers be, in that case?

Psycho Shocker

*turns his head to Nos* Well you would be the one to know that wouldn't you? I haven't been around long enough to know and dirt doesn't exactly talk much.

CuterThanYou
Nostalgia: Ah, but that's where you're wrong, Disconium. Dirt does talk to you, just not through the language you and I use. Nature has it's own way of talking to itself, you just have to pay closer attention to it.

And I suppose that does mean I'd know more, though I do have to comment that you seem pretty arrogant about yourself being younger than an old hag such as myself.

Psycho Shocker
Disco: Please call me Disco or something shorter than my full name. Though Nos if you are right Dirt must be completely mad because he is talking to himself. I'm not trying to be arrogant. Maybe Rock got with Mother Earth to form dirt but I can't explain dust.

CuterThanYou

Nostaliga: *nods* Alright then, Disco.

Perhaps with age comes the loss of sanity? That would explain Dirt's actions very well indeed. And I'd imagine that Dust could be Dirt's little brother, because when a Rock breaks, it not only makes Dirt, but as the potential to create Dust as well?

Psycho Shocker
Disco: Nos wouldn't that statement also bare meaning towards yourself if you are as old as you are claiming yourself to be? Though you could be right about Dirt and Dust.

CuterThanYou
Nostalgia: I don't know Disco, would it? How does one know if one is losing their sanity? I have no capable way of determining how well my mental state is fairing, but now I am curious about it. Do you think I'm mad, Disco?

Psycho Shocker
Disco: Well Nos I don't think you could be mad unless you often talk to yourself. Though *looks at her wings* your wings do seem like they are fading away. Maybe you need more fiber in your diet. Fading wings can't be a good thing.

CuterThanYou

Nostalgia: *eyes widen* But doesn't everyone talk to themselves at least a little bit?

*smiling, she fades her wings in and out of sight* Silly Disco, they're the wings of a ghost. They're supposed to be translucent. As for my diet, I have to be careful what I eat too much of, due to the little ones.

Psycho Shocker
Disco: *looks at Nos* I don't believe I've talked to myself.

Wait...

You're a ghost?!?!?!

Doesn't that mean you aren't alive?

CuterThanYou
Nostalgia: *takes a step back, startled by his reaction*

C..could you not tell from my appearance? The whole age discussion we just had? I told you I couldn't age, Disco, what did you think I meant by that?

Giving a distressed look, Nos felt her face growing flushed. Usually a creature could tell from the glow surrounding her alone that she was of the Spirits, but perhaps that glow was fading and she never noticed? Perhaps, with her mysterious pregnancy, she was becoming more 'alive'? Confused, she questioned the Spirit's actions and wondered what they had in store for her. Her lavender eyes saddened by Disco's expression, thinking now she had lost a potential friend once again due to her ghostly state.

Psycho Shocker
Disco: Nothing to worry over Nos. I've been told I overreact to things. I kinda feel special like I have ESPN or something. I just figured you were really really wealthy and that's why you never died. *shrugs*

CuterThanYou
Nostalgia: What would a horse, much less a ghost, do with wealth? I know time is expensive, but really now! *chuckles and looks at him questionably* ESPN? What's that?

Psycho Shocker
Disco: I believe it's Extra Sensory Perception Network. It's cool sounding. Hey most of the time I take things literally. I don't understand how my mind works it just does what it's suppost to.

CuterThanYou
Nostalgia: That sure is a mouthful to say! And I'm glad your mind works, or else that would make you like Dirt, wouldn't it? I don't mind at all, it's just that your reaction... surprised me. It's natural to take things in a literal sense, is it not?

Psycho Shocker
Disco: Now Disconium that's a mouthful to say. My reactions seem to surprise most everyone. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing but that's who I am and I don't plan on changing.

CuterThanYou
Nostalgia: Disco has a nice ring to it, though. Nostalgia is pretty long as well, so I understand where you're coming from. And a surprising reaction insn't neccessarily a bad thing, so please don't take what I said that way. You should never have to change how you are to suit others. Let others like you for how you are, and you can't go wrong. *smiles*

Psycho Shocker

Disco: Nos you are very wise indeed.

CuterThanYou

Nostalgia: Being wise is for old nags. *laughs gently*

But thank you, my friend. I'm glad to have run into you today; there aren't many Soquili out there that can have such an intelligent discussion of rocks and dirt like you can.

Psycho Shocker
Disco: *looks confused* Was that a shot at my intelligence?

CuterThanYou
Nostalgia: Not unless you think it should be. I meant, I've never had a conversation such as that one until now and found it very enjoyable, that's all.

Psycho Shocker
Disco: Oh... well... um... Anytime. It's always good to be different.

I just stepped on a Tortilla chip and it stuck to my foot. gonk

CuterThanYou

Daray: *sneaks over and grabs the chip and eats it* domokun

Nostalgia: Yes, yes it is good! But at the same time, it can be quite lonely.

Psycho Shocker
I think my dog beat you to the chip there Daray.

Disco: I have yet to be lonely so I don't fully understand the problem.

CuterThanYou
Nostalgia: I doubt you'll ever be a lonely stallion, Disco, not with your looks and your flirty nature. But that's a good thing to be. Lonely is definitely no fun.

Psycho Shocker
Disco: It was a pleasure to meet you Nos.

CuterThanYou
Nostalgia: *nods her head towards Disco* The pleasure is all mine, my friend. Hopefully we'll meet again soon.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:49 pm
Kindle has sprung out of her basket! 4laugh

User Image

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:06 pm
OOC Between Kindle & Thistle (& later Brimstone)

CuterThanYou
Kindle: *tumbles out of the basket* ...waah? What is this place? *tilts her head, curious, but a little fearful*

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Thistle: *hiding in a flower* Welcome... to the twilight zone!

CuterThanYou

Kindle: *jumps up, startled* Who... who said that? *turns and looks around, seeing nothing but pretty flowers and landscape* What's the twilight zone?

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Thistle: *pauuuuuse* A land here but not quite there! *sneezes*

CuterThanYou
Kindle: *shakes her head, confused* Wait.. where are you? What are you? I don't understand... a land that's not.. what?

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Thistle: I'm a humble bumble bee.... I am here to guide you to the path of Enlightenment - which you are not at, given being in the Twilight Zone

CuterThanYou

Kindle: Bumble bee? What are those? They sound kind of yummy. *starts to listen for the voice, and wanders in its direction* I don't know of a place called Enlighten-a-ment, but I like being where I am right now. This Twilight Zone place seems interesting enough. Why should I go anyplace else?

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Thistle: A bumble bee is a small creature, but don't eat one -erm, me-.... we have painful stingers.... MUAHAHA! And if you like the Twilight Zone, feel free to stay.... if you'd like to know the way to Enlightenment I shall be there to guide you.

CuterThanYou

Kindle: Eww.. stingers doesn't sound very yummy at all. And how will I know if you'll be here to guide me if I don't even know what you look like? *quirks head to one side, curious*

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Thistle: Darn straight stingers are not 'yummy'! You'll know, I'll alwaaaaaays be watching....! *laughs hysterically and falls out of flower* Eeps! *zooms to another*

CuterThanYou

Kindle: *giggles and then gasps, seeing a purplish blur flutter from one pretty flower and fly off into another* So that's where you are! What in the world are you... are bumble bees all that pretty color you are? *trots over to look into the other flower*

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Thistle: *cover blown so comes back out* Pretty? I tell you purple is a very MANLY color! *snorts and tries to 'stare down' even though now half-her size*

CuterThanYou
Kindle: *giggles, watching the purple fly-like creature act prissy*
I'm sorry I insulted you, Mr. Bumble Bee. Mine name's Kindle... are you called anything?

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Thistle: *bristles at bein laughed at* MISTER Bumble Bee is fine for..... Kindle..... strange name, can I set you on fire and use you to stay warm?

CuterThanYou

Kindle: No need to set me on fire... my hooves are already flamey enough. I'm a Nitemare, like Mommy. *smiles proudly and lifts one hoof up to show him, accidentally catching the flower on fire* Oh nooo! I'm sorry Mr. Bumble Bee!! *backs off, worried she was now in lots of trouble*

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Thistle: *unphased by fire* No worries, the flower betrayed me anyways.... Tlac's part Nightmare.... *eyes Kindle* I'm not fond of Tlac, he's a ---- *beep out cuz unappropriate for Rated G*

Miss Cherie

Brimstone: *raises an eyebrow, looking over the little nightmare foal* Well, that is certainly a first.

CuterThanYou

Kindle: Oh my! Mr. Bumble Bee... that's not a very nice thing to say... I think?

*turns and notices the Nightmare stallion, staring at her warily* You look like my mother, Mister... am I supposed to know you? *smiles sheepishly*

Miss Cherie

Brimstone: *peers down at the little foal* No, I'm afraid you're not supposed to know me. I did not know you existed until now. I may have heard of your mother, though.

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Thistle: *snorts* He isn't a 'very nice' stallion, either....

CuterThanYou

Kindle: That's not good... did you try to be friends with him?

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Thistle: Psht. He started it! I was just out of my basket and he chased me around trying to start my wings on fire!

CuterThanYou
Kindle: *smiles as she notices the stallions hooves* Why.. you have fire on your hooves like me! And you prob'ly never knew about me 'cause I just got out of my basket... all by myself! *puffs out her chest proudly*

Miss Cherie

Brimstone: *Holds back a snort of laughter for the foal's benefit, schooling his expression into something more serious* Very good. It would seem, young one, that we have that in common. We are Nightmares, you know. Would your mother happen to have a twin sister?

CuterThanYou

Kindle: *nods her head in agreement* I heard Momma talking to Dad about how me and Ember were Nightmares and was wondering what we'd be eating, since Dad's not one. I don't know what that means, though... what are Nightmares, exactly? *scrunches up her face, puzzled*

And yes, Momma has a sister, but I forgot her name already. *looks down, embarrassed* She's got curly hair, though, while Momma's is straight and long.

Miss Cherie

Brimstone: I believe her name is Styx. We are as you see us, flame of hoof and fierce. You might call us evil. I don't know what that would make you, though, with a father who is not a nightmare.

CuterThanYou

Kindle: Evil.... *pauses and ponders on what the stallion said to her* How do I know if I'm evil or not? I want to be like Momma, she's so pretty and brave... is that what you call being evil? I want to be like her, and I want to be like you. You seem very brave and smart, Mister, and I hope the flames on my hooves grow up to be big and sparky, like yours!

Miss Cherie

Brimstone: *smiles slightly, despite himself, charmed by the little foal* Being called evil is not usually to be considered a compliment, young one, but you must remember that evil is relative. What you or I may consider to be a foul, bad thing others may consider to be good. So I may be evil, and your mother may be evil also... and yet we will consider ourselves to be doing as we should. I have no doubt that your flames will grow taller as you grow.

CuterThanYou
Kindle: *grins wider as she sees the small smile form on the stallion's expression* Well... I guess I'll just have to get used to this world and maybe then I'll know if I'm evil or not.

Konalou
Dani: -trots over to Kindle- Why are you on fire? Are you okay? There's a river over there! gonk

Miss Cherie

Brimstone: *Does not suppress a snort at Dancia's reaction* There is much yet to discover. Good day, young one. My name is Brimstone. I, too, have a twin- just like your mother. Perhaps we will see each other again sometime. For now, I have work that I must return to. *Inclines his head returns the way he came*

CuterThanYou

Kindle: *stares in awe at Brimstone* You have a brother? So there are lots of Nightmares around...
I hope to see you again, Mister Brimstone. I have a feeling I can learn alot from you!

*giggles and turns towards Dancia, glancing down at her hooves* I'm not on fire, silly mare. I'm a Nightmare, or at least, my Momma is. We're supposed to have fire coming from us! *snorts at her, imitating the older Nightmare that had excused himself* Mister Brimstone has fire on his hooves too, didn't you see?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:20 pm
Woo hoo! Go Daray! He got 5+ intelligence from coming in 2nd place in the trivia game tonight n_n <3  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:38 pm
Beware the Ides of March! pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:36 am
Nos and Jean have officially broken their lifemating, as of March 10th.  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:45 am
Woo hoo! Yay for April Fool's Day and the tricks shopowners like to play! xD

I won Fool in the Soquili April Fool's Day Event! >w<

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:25 pm
Kindle grew into an adult! 4laugh heart

User Image

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:12 pm
Yay! I managed to pick up the first Easter Egg in the Easter Egg Hunt! 4laugh

Not only that, but it matched my outfit at the time ;3

User Image

And everyone got to own the last one! ^o^

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:44 pm
Memory has popped out of her basket and joined the world! 4laugh
User Image  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:15 pm
Cuter won an Indian Paintbrush flower-themed Soquili from the flatsale in the Easter Event! 4laugh

We welcome Zahara to the herd! <3

[image pending]

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas