Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:54 am
Walking through the desert was actually quite easy if you have done it before. I passed a clump of small Spruce trees and smiled with a silent laugh. I passed by them a little and then stopped.
"Stuped Demons" I said to the trees and I heard a sound behind me and five demons apeared where the trees were.
"Okay, your asking for it!" I said as I charged for the demons.
"So, if you obsorb fire them how bout this!" I jumped up towards one of the demons and kicked it in the face soon followed by a strong swing of my sword. I landed three feet away from the disinigrated demon. I had cut it in half from top to bottom.
"Hm, that was too easy. You must be grade 5 demon. The weakest ones. Ha. Kiona, Lets go." Kiona barked in agreement to what I said. and she charged for one of the demons and I did too.
In less them a minute we had defeated the last four and headed off towards the sanctuary again.
"Stupid demons. Especially the boss. Why do they send their grade 5 to do every thing. I remember when I was a spy in one of the clans I was they 2 but I never did anything. But I did get all the Info so... that was good! Ha ha."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:17 pm
Soon, i entered the desert, i saw the carnage left behind my Keitsume. It looked recent, so maybe she was taking her sweet time. So, i followed her trail thinking "Keitsume, you dumb blonde. Why didn't you cover up your tracks." Soon, i found her taking a break, cuz it looked like she ran into some more. "Keitsume!" I called to her. She looked up, and smiled as i ran to her. "You didn't do a good job covering your tracks. You seem to be pretty cocky about these guys..." I said as I looked around at the carnage. "Those demons you fought weren't the fire demons I was telling you about..." I said in dispair. "These are the enslaved demons used to spy for intruders. Good job taking care of them, but the demons you want to fight aren't lvl 5 like you think. They're pretty high up there, around our level, level 30 like us. They'll be formidable. Jaden is still training. I came to help you out." I finished up as she stood.  

Marino-San

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:32 pm
"Don't worry, I want to leave tracks. I want to find thier boss. Oh and, don't you mean we're level one's? cuz...
H5 Is the lowest
L4 Is Second Lowest
T3 Is Third Lowest
Y2 Is Third Highest
O1 Is Second Highest
and
I30 Is Highest
Or do you really think we're as strong as the angel and demon gods...?" I looked up at Ayane smiling "Anyways, why'd you come here? I can take care of myself pretty well. I have been doing it all my life. Aren't you supposed to be trainin Jaden?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:14 pm
"Exactly! Keitsume, we ARE that strong... and inside IS a demon god. Dont forget, mortals CAN rise to the status of a god or goddess!" I said all high and mighty. "And i left Jaden with MY olden teachers. They'll teach her to fight, and to fight well. We'll have a new companion within the next 2 days." I told her. "But if we are able to kill this demon god, Amaya, the angels will talk to... ARU... the highest angel god, and have us risen to God status. People will worship us, and we'll be known worldwide. We're strong enough, you want to? I mean, how many chances do you have to be a god?" I asked her.  

Marino-San

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:24 pm
"You can have as many chances to be a god as you want. but, I just want to defeat the demons, I have no longing to become known throughout the world. I want to rid the world of evil and make it prosperous. I don't want to be a god. And I doubt that more than one exists. So, I will fight to kill all demons who wish to distroy Kumei! And I must defeat the demon boss who lingers over this desert land. So I must get to the desert sanctuary. Are you with me!?" I said, hoping she would understand. Ayane and I are very different yet alike. But, I just didn't want to become anything more than my self. Of course I wanted to get stronger but, I didn't want to be a god. I hoped we could drop the topic of gods now....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:28 pm
Name: Domone
Race: Demon
Side: Two Sided
Powers: Fire ((limited))
Weapons biggrin uel Pistols
Appearance: Red Hair, Coal gunner outfit.
Bio: Bad family but decided to grow up on his own.
Where you live: Anywhere that is convenient  

domone14

domone14

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:30 pm
Domone looked around from underneath the brim of his hat, "Hmm..." Domone knew not of what his next move was. He began walking around looking for anything that caught his interest.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:35 pm
Domone turned to his left as something moved slightly, "Hmm..." Domone reached both of his hands into his jacket grabbing his pistols, quickly drawing then and firing multiple shots in the relevant area of the movement. The bullets burst into large fireballs halfway to their destination.

Domone watched as the area was scorched and waited for any movements. "Phew...noones there, turning those bullets into firedballs really took the juice out of m.." almost instantly Domone was knocked over by a rock thrown at him. He jumped up instantly looking for what it was.  

domone14

domone14

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:40 pm
"Hahahaha! Domone I've been following you for quite a long time. I must say you should stop talking to yourself, it gives away your weakness." As Domone looked towards the sound he saw a girl with blonde hair smirking as she wielded several knives strapped to her body, she held a katana in her hand.

"I do still have my pistols and a hell of a steady hand." Domone said as he brought his pistols up so that he could take aim.

"You see Domone, no matter how well your shot is you should be carefull of what you do. Remember that I was at this spot about a whole day earlier than you and you have no clue what I've done to this place. Oh! But don't flinch or I may just..."

Domone looked to his right and left looking for any traps.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:45 pm
Joining.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amaya scanned her surroundings. The Village was bordered by trees and sky, but inside of what seemed like a cage, was dirt and neatly aligned houses, with neatly cut lawns, and neatly grown foliage. She sighed as she walked further towards her house. A shiver ran down her spine and her head pounded. Everyday she had to walk through here, eat here, sleep here, live here. She lived in the hell hole for most of her 15 year old life, thrived there with her adopted parents. Everyone around her was the same; rich snobs who were astonishingly beautiful people. Amaya could hardly look at them without flinching and turning away.
She was so plain, so much the same. She had black hair, blue eyes, and dull red lips. Her pale skin stuck out in public among the tan attractiveness of everyone else. Her closet consisted of mostly black and dark colored clothing, and she never wore anything extravagant, mostly because she didn’t like to be noticed. She only had a couple friends, but she questioned if she was actually liked by them. She wasn’t sure why people didn’t like her; she thought maybe it was because she was so quiet and dark. But the real reason was her eyes. Though at first glance she was normal and bland, her eyes were electric blue, gleaming into people’s minds as though she was going to kill them.
There a lot of things she hated about herself, but one was bugging her most. She had two personalities. She was born half devil half angle, but she was mostly demon of course. She would turn into an angel every time she saw someone that she either liked a lot, or hated a lot. She started to flap her wings, and black feathers drifted to the ground. She flew high over the desert where her home was. Once she had flown a couple of miles, she saw two figures in the desert. An evil smile spread across her face, and she dropped a small ticking ball down below, and started to swoop down to watch.  

LostSanity173

domone14

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:46 pm
"...dissapear...hahaha"

When Domone looked back the girl was gone.

"Behind you," the girl said as she hit Domone with the back of her katana.

As Domone rose he drew a small handle from his coat and it extended into a sword, "I usually come prepared," Domone said with a smirk on his face.

"Think fast," the girl said as she threw two knives towards Domone charging close behind them. Domone dodged the knives but the girl was so close behind she managed to get a cut on his left arm.

"Who are you?" Domone asked.

"Call me Katrine," the girl said as she jumped up into the trees. Domone scanned the tree line for her but she was no where found. He folded his sword back into its handle and drew his pistols firing the remainder of his clip into the tree line making the last one explode scorching the top of about 10 trees.

"Looks like you got away." Domone said still mystified.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:48 pm
Domone looked around figuring his was safe and sat down to catch his breath.  

domone14

Keitsume

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:51 pm
"Ayane, I think we should go now, I need to talk to Master Ri--" I stoped as a rock landed hard on Ayane's Head. I stifled a laugh... "Are you okay," I asked. I thought she could avoid it... but whatever. "Ah, Kiona! Quick," I interlocked my fingers raised the above my hands for her to jump up and off of. She did and flew to attack the demon in the air. She jumped on her back digging her claws into it. the demon gasped and fell to the ground with Kiona. soon after the rock exploded into a cloud of smoke. I ran out of the smoke to face the demon with my dark keyblade pointed at the demons head. "Who are you?" I asked "and what is your bisness here?" I said. Hoping Kiona and Ayana would come out of the smoke so I knew they were okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:52 pm
Domone began to load his guns.

"I'm glad thats over. I need some sleep."  

domone14

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:55 pm
Amaya slitted her eyes up at the girl. "What's it to you? I was just having fun", she said, throwing the thing off of her and getting to her feet. Her eyes flashed, and she stared intensly into the girl's eyes.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff