Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Eberron Mishaps (rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you rather be?
  Human
  Elf
  Dwarf
  Gnome
  Halfling
  Half-Elf
  Half-Orc
View Results

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:04 pm
Aurael grins slightly. "All of the Mercenaries sent by the Warrior's Guild have yet to return to Aexis, and they were sent out two months ago."
Glim straightens up, now intreagued. "So they call upon the Fallen Darkness to do it? Logical, since we wouldn't be detected as easily."
"My thoughts exactly."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:22 pm
"I suppose that makes sense. Rather forboding..." Ausric mused the last part to himself, "Just what have I gotten myself into? I always rush headlong into everything...." He paused for a moment, rubbing his neck before looking over. "Fallen Darkness? What is that?"  

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:47 pm
"Our guild." The comment is said simultaniously by both males.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:55 pm
Oh, we're walking into certain doom Ausric... how lovely!" I giggled and clapped my hands slightly. "How are Ausric and I getting in? We're not part of the guild? We'll have to fend ourselves from cutthroats while your inside drinking ale!" I laughed... a private joke from long ago. "Well, should we head off now?" I asked.  

Marino-San

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:15 pm
"You're oddly cheerful, Ashe. I would suggest we stay together... Will you leave us to fend for ourselves or shall I whisk Ashe here away?" Ausric had a kidding tone to his voice, cocking his eyebrow at her slightly. He stretched his arms above his head and leaned back, staring at the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:12 pm
"No way am I spending a night at the Guild," Glim retorts, shaking his head distastefully. "I nearly got skinned the last time I was there."
"Some people do not see all the humor in your jests," Aurael answers calmly. "Not to worry; the Fallen Darkness of this town are not people to be trifled or interfered with. I suggest we stay at an inn tonight and set sail for Aexis tomorrow."  

AS87_fanwriter

Marino-San

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:08 pm
"Now all we can do... is hope for the best." I replied. "Speaking of which... I need to aquire a Psicrystal... it's time i get one..." I said. "And you never asked what I specialize in... I'm a Kineticist. I can blast away the enemies before us. But it should be quite a while before I'm powerful enough to do anything useful..." I turned away from them and a tiny tear fell from my cheek. I wasn't sure if they noticed. I suddenly straightened up with disipline, ashamed that weakness shown through. "Should we head out?" I asked, sticking the quarterstaff into the ground and leaning against it.  
AS87_fanwriter rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 12 Total: 26 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:52 pm
Aurael notices the tear and gives a softly sympathetic look at the elf. He knew what it was like to be useless. Giving a small smile, he takes her hand and leads her towards the town. "How about you pick the inn?" he asks warmly. "Don't worry about price; this is on the Guild's coin."
Glim watches with interest as this unfolds, but he also seems rather bored. Aurael always did have a soft spot for women...  

AS87_fanwriter

Marino-San

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:01 pm
As Aurael grabbed my hand, I was a little shocked. He was warming up to me majorly now. "But... I've never been to the town... I don't know... I'll probably get a really crappy one..." Then I stopped, plumped to the ground, and cried uncontrollably. "My mothers right! I... I am useless!" And put my veil in my face to hide my crying. "This stinks! I'm a poor excuse for a Psion! I can barely use my powers, I dont have a Psicrystal... why am I even here! I'm just going to be a burden... just leave me behind. It's much better this way!" I cried out. "Please..." I pleaded.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:33 pm
Staring in horror and (for the most part) terror, Ausric watched the crying elf. He didn't like crying women, least of all one's that fallen on the floor in distress. Immediately kneeling down next to her, he sighed. "Please, don't cry! You have been useful so far, have you not? You simply haven't had the chance to prove yourself yet! Now please... dry those tears and let us pick out an inn." He didn't know if his attempt was working, but he sure as hell was going to try. Placing a hand on her shoulder, he waited to see her response.  

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Marino-San

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:03 pm
I looked up at Ausric, and his attempt to try to cheer me up. I thought, Ausric and Aurael are so good to me... "Why? Why do you both want a pathetic excuse of a Psion along? Tell me? I'll prolly get taken captive, and the biggest pain in your guys' asses. Why...?" I managed to put out through the sobs.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:45 pm
Ausric sighed, shaking his head. He never got women, whether it was this woman or his mother (and both had the tendancy to cry). "Why not prove you won't be a pain in our arses, so to speak?" he looked over at his shoulder and up at Aurael, "A little help here?" he hissed, once more desperate to keep Ashe from crying.  

Almost A Hero

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

AS87_fanwriter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:21 pm
Aurael was already kneeling next to her, his cloak wrapped warmly about her shoulders. "Come now my dear," he murmures gently, brushing tears from her face. "You are barely beginning your journey. I swear upon the honor of my clan that should you be captured, I will not stop until you have been returned safely to us and your captors punished."
"Yeah, and besides," Glim adds, giving her a rogueish grin. "You are more useful than me. What can a singer do on the battlefield, ne?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff