Join Us
  Fire!!!!!
  Heck Yes!
  No Way!!!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

meow15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:14 pm
I move my hand in the way and stop it. "Oh you dont like that name?" I pull the dagger out of my hand and twist it in my other hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:16 pm
"I am not your dog!" Gabriel replies. He spreads his wings and flies towards the queen readying a punch targeting her head.  

Sentama Lin

meow15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:24 pm
I leap up and summersault behind you. "Fine not a dog, a cat." I start to laugh again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:30 pm
Gabriel's punch misses the queen, but still connects to the throne - smashing it into bits. He turns around and prepares another attack.

"Daaa... u... ughh..." He groaned as his vision waned once more as he commenced his last attack. He kneels down once more and collapses unconscious on the floor. Although not dead, and although his desire to battle, he simply cannot move his body; the wounds needed time to recover.  

Sentama Lin

meow15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:35 pm
I walk over to your colapsed body and smile. "Here let me fix that wound for you." I let the blood from my hand drip into the wound.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:10 pm
The blood effectively heals the wound, but not without any excruciating pain. Gabriel gasps and spasms as the blood drips onto his wounds.  

Sentama Lin

meow15

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:04 pm
"There that should help." I stop the blood and lay next to you. "There there pet." My voice soft and calm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:19 pm
Gabriel relaxes as the wound finishes healing. He stays down for now - his anger and frustration slowly subsiding from him.

I'm... actually feeling better and better... Gabriel thought.  

Sentama Lin

ViciousVibe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:24 pm
I have watched all this with horror. This angel had saved my life, and now I seemed to be forsaking him. I have to do something, I think. But what? How can I help? I creep slowly behind the queen. I unsheath her dagger from her belt. luckily she is so amused by the wounded angel, she doesn't notice. I partially close my eyes ready myself to strike against the wicked woman. But she likes pain, I think. I must outsmart her instead of out fight her. The Queen becomes restless and reaches for the dagger's sheathe. I jump back.

"Missing something?" I dangle the dagger and then shoot away as quickly as I can. The Queen gives chase.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:37 pm
"My my are you defying me as well? Now I cant have that. Oh pet will you do me a favor and get that for me?" I smile evily and start to chuckel. My hands on my hips.  

meow15

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:51 pm
Gabriel growls in pain as he slowly gets up.

Obey... obey... obey... ring through his thoughts. His lips slowly begin to form an evil smile.

"...Y... yes, your highness..." Gabriel replied. He unfurled his wings and flew towards Vicious - grasping her hands. He laughs, lifts her up, and brings her to the queen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:15 pm
"Why thank you pet. You can put her down now." My eyes looking vicious over and then smiling evily.  

meow15

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:20 pm
"Yes... your highness..." Gabriel replied. He sets Vicious down gently in front of the queen, refolds his wings, and walks over to the left side of the queen. He kneels on one leg and awaits further instructions.

Obey... obey... obey... continue to ring through Gabriel's mind like a metronome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:00 pm
"So my dear you come to me and want a job and then you do this. That was not a very good idea, you do know that right?" She nods. "Now come closer." She walks slowly colser and then stops. I take one of my daggers and cut down the front of her shirt, exposing the middle of her body.  

meow15

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:03 pm
Gabriel watches the queen's actions. Something about this just didn't feel right. However, the mesmerizing words - telling him to obey - continue to echo through his mind.

"Your highness..." Gabriel asked - slightly uncomfortable with the situation. "What... are you going to do?"

(( Gaah... Vicious where are you? ;-; ))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff