Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
The Stick (formerly Chit Chat) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strong Bad: the last great guy?
Yes!
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
No Way!
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! I was raised by a cup of coffee!
60%
 60%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 28

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:20 pm
I got to work tomorrow. It's just four hours, but it means I can't sleep in. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:53 pm
you could take a nap when you get home to get back lost hours, don't know if thats good adcvice or not.  

GundamEpy0n
Crew

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:46 pm
GundamEpy0n
you could take a nap when you get home to get back lost hours, don't know if thats good adcvice or not.

I did take a nap, and it was good! 3nodding

The place I work at got broken into and robbed last night. eek The killed the change machine in the break room, and broke into several of the offices. I guess they made off with a couple hundred bucks and a Nextel phone. confused This is the second time in two months there was a break in where I work at. I got a feeling there is going to be security cameras installed soon, as the robbers broke into the big boss's office and trashed it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:26 am
I've been fighting with my home's network this morning, and at this point, I'm considering fixing it with a hammer. stressed gonk domokun I need a break. xp  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GundamEpy0n
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:26 am
Soultrain
I've been fighting with my home's network this morning, and at this point, I'm considering fixing it with a hammer. stressed gonk domokun I need a break. xp

i don't think a hamemr will fix it, i tried it before, diddn't help at all. acutally made it worse...but on hte upside i ended up getting a nice heavy object i could use to smoke someone in the back of the head...hehe

but the robbery thing, thats not good. hopefully the punks get caught, and security cameras can be scary, invasion of privacy. what kind of job do you have anyway, like desk job, etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:06 pm
GundamEpy0n
Soultrain

i don't think a hamemr will fix it, i tried it before, diddn't help at all. acutally made it worse...but on hte upside i ended up getting a nice heavy object i could use to smoke someone in the back of the head...hehe

but the robbery thing, thats not good. hopefully the punks get caught, and security cameras can be scary, invasion of privacy. what kind of job do you have anyway, like desk job, etc.
Not a desk job ninja I work outside, but I take breaks and stuff in where the robbery took place. Yeah, the cameras worry me too.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:31 pm
gonk I got to be in at 5am tomorrow. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:06 pm
Soultrain

ouch thats early, what for...?  

GundamEpy0n
Crew

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:53 pm
GundamEpy0n
Soultrain

Just busy. sad The wind was howling today, on top of below freezing temps. It was cold and nasty. At least I get to start at 6am tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:34 pm
Soultrain
GundamEpy0n
Soultrain

Just busy. sad The wind was howling today, on top of below freezing temps. It was cold and nasty. At least I get to start at 6am tomorrow.

Ouch...hopefully you get payed good.  

GundamEpy0n
Crew

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:04 pm
GundamEpy0n
Soultrain
GundamEpy0n
Soultrain

Yeah, sorta. I had a crap-tastic day. domokun Have you ever had one fo those days where everyone seems to be going out of thier way to piss you off? scream I had one of those days. I had to suppress the urge to introduce a running chainsaw to some jackass's intestinal tract on several occasions. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:48 am
Soultrain
GundamEpy0n
Soultrain
GundamEpy0n
Soultrain

Yeah, sorta. I had a crap-tastic day. domokun Have you ever had one fo those days where everyone seems to be going out of thier way to piss you off? scream I had one of those days. I had to suppress the urge to introduce a running chainsaw to some jackass's intestinal tract on several occasions. twisted

ouch......recently i've had a day similar to that but it wasn't everyone it was like all inatimate objects were out to get me. through forgetting textbooks to breaking of gymbag/backpack. but if you do decide to go path of the chainsaw frame the murder on another employee.  

GundamEpy0n
Crew

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:56 pm
Well, the weekend is here, and that makes me happy. Today wasn't too bad, and I got off early! biggrin It was alot warmer here, and the workload lightened up some. 3nodding I like it where there just enough work to keep me busy all day without me having to kill myself trying to keep up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:57 pm
Well, I have a house now. Too bad i can't change my avi. sad  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GundamEpy0n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:00 pm
Soultrain
Well, I have a house now. Too bad i can't change my avi. sad

i have a house also....too bad i can't get to it due to plugin errors, curse you shockwave.  
Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff